Bann /PTG/

These Reddit fuckers are a kike psyop in order turn Jow Forums into a civcuck shithole where we worship le based black man. In the past 2 years Trump has one literally nothing that Jow Forums supported him for yet these mindless NPC's still support him, he's just a kike puppet.

Attached: http-starity.hu-forum-topik-581804-danielle-bregoli-night-out-in-west-hollywood-june-2-2017-_4.jpg (1200x1800, 276K)

Attached: mexican girl 1834s.jpg (679x750, 73K)

>literally
Fuck off you roastie shill

/thread

Attached: What a man really wants.jpg (1123x666, 556K)

That chick in ops pic is good from far but far from good.

He's right though. Trump hasn't fucking done shit for us that he promised, yet PTG still worships him. I'm getting fucking sick of Trump

CHECKED!

Attached: 1541565108179.png (600x600, 627K)

Attached: dropped_this.jpg (970x545, 96K)

>meme flag

How's the weather in Israel today?

Attached: ForAllOfUsBabe.jpg (512x512, 35K)

you could start making ptg threads faster than them with unflattering shit in the OP. like a nat soc ptg. someone did that with those gay calm before the storm threads people used to make.

>grrrrrr orange man good
You're all pathetic faggots incapable of inner thought. The situation is literally the same noe as it was 3 years ago.
>no wall
>Hillary not arrested
>the media stil brainwashes most amerimutts with SJW faggotry
>amerimutts will still become a minority in 20 years and soon you will be exterminate dliek the filth you are
I am entirellyc onvinced that you faggots deserve death at this point. You ar eliteral children.

Attached: 1536567901854.jpg (938x974, 81K)

You're not very good at this trolling stuff, are ya little guy

>Reddit
>kike psyop
>Jow Forums
>civcuck shithole
>le based
>black man
>Trump
NPC's
>kike puppet

All in one line of text..

Attached: 1541172878465.png (625x626, 121K)

umm sweaty? trump has trolled the libtards epic style, and israel is based

Amazing

Bregoli has some shit-tier toes

She was hot af don’t care what age it was #nopedo

Stating facts is not shitposting though you retard. You faggots only care about optics, wanna pretend you are actually doing something while things literally remained the same.
But hey at least the libatards got owned epic style, now go die for Israel like the mindless dog you are.

>meme flag

>Trump has one literally nothing that Jow Forums supported him for
pulling out of TPP. deportations way up.

Get off my board and go do pic related.

Attached: 1537324882511.png (491x248, 100K)

Good thread.

No.

Attached: 1540925296977.jpg (1200x1200, 919K)

>Ban /PTG/
Also Boycott Israel!

Mods won't do anything about /ptg/, the influx of new people is good for business.

No, if you want to get rid of /ptg/, you need to go after the people that keep the threads alive. For example, the guy who's constantly recycling their shit memes (momiji, milfs, etc), I think his handle is Chinkbaker? Hes clearly useful to the overall health and longevity of future /ptg/ threads.

Your best bet would probably be to lurk. Play the long game, and wait for them to fuck up. Once they've fucked up enough times, nail em.

Based and twopilled

>ban X
No

Do it yourself. Spam and derail threads you dont agree with. Spam guro and cp until 'redditfags' get affronted and leave. Eat the ban and change your IP so that you can do it again next thread. You dont need jannies, do it yourself.

That is, assuming you are capable of doing these things, and you arent a useless emasculated gaiafag yourself.

general threads are a cancer on the anonymous format because they draw the advanced form of namefag, usually with the help of discord, they come here, shitpost, then link their post on discord for their friends to see, and they circle jerk over it. All of these people know who is posting what and it serves the same gratification as being a fucking namefag and removes the anonymous element from posting and protects them from bullying for being namefags in one swoop even though we can still smell it and call it out, but I digress. Discord is the real kike psyop because it encourages orbital circle jerking of other forums by lazy faggots. Generals need to be abolished. Flags need to be abolished. No more masks.

Why the fuck would you ban a containment thread? Take your banhammer and fuck off. Mods ban way too much stuff nowadays anyway.

Attached: 1450911103230.jpg (400x330, 13K)

everything has always been shit it's nothing new

>implying they don't spread their civcuckoldry in other threads
Literally all of these fuckers came from Jow ForumsThe_Donald and have been shitting up the board ever since.

That's not a reason to let it get worse, didn't you notice that the amount of posts claiming that Jow Forums is only ironically NatSoc and anti-kike lately?
These people are not human beings, they don't even care that Trump did nothing that he has promised to do during the campaign and has done only what his jew overlord wanted him to.

>implying Jow Forums bans kike psyops

Attached: 1536547486342.gif (205x274, 7K)

Is it over?

fuck off you butthurt nazi LARP nigger

Have another drink or 50

Memeflags are are the best way to combat the attention seeking and faggotry flags have brought 4 years ago there were no flags except memeflags and we were better off that way.

Thanks but i'm good, i'm having a monster ultra red right now and is objectively tastier than ultra zero while still having zero calories.

It's literally people who are in trump's CD shiner. The Jews realized that pol has major influence on UK internet culture and are using it to post trump propaganda and to tr uh to claim he isn't a Jewish owned puppet.

SCOTUS picks
lower taxes
TPP
No Ko
NAFTA
made Acosta cry
MS13
4.2% growth
Jerusalem
pissed on UN
NATO
Iran deal
ISIS

/ptg/ is the containment thread on a containment board on a containment website. I am indifferent to their thread, and I respect the amount of effort they have put into keeping the ball rolling. They have more dedication than the shills trying to take them out. The only people who are opposed to /ptg/ are pinko crypto-jews who hate free speech.

Attached: 3 drinks later.jpg (500x500, 223K)

I'm holding my breath over the next two years.
Government works slowly. It took a long time for things to get as fucked as they are, it might take a little time to fix them.

That being said, if he doesn't accomplish some major fucking original goal posts, I'm right there with you.

Jow Forums isn't explicitly right-wing and Jow Forums isn't one person. kys butthurt faggot. sage goes in every field gents

PLEASE MODS DELETE /PTG

Attached: shrugging-winking-anime-girl.png (810x780, 355K)