So why does this board hate canadians so much?

so why does this board hate canadians so much?
is it because we stole your get? or something else?

Attached: 1542514580042.png (2400x2000, 813K)

Nobody gives a fuck leaf, you'll be the first to go on day of the rake.

its because were whiter than u Mohammed

Attached: 433ac657a11a13ff063b63ce1b4d9fce--life-of-pi-a-way-of-life.jpg (236x172, 10K)

mob mentality basically
everyone knows finns are the worst posters

Its because canadians are retarded pieces of shit. its bad enough i have to deal with you retards irl I cant even get away from you on here.

It's because we're nazis.

Attached: 1418554654343.jpg (516x640, 85K)

le ebin self hating canadian xd

Attached: leafisone.png (956x548, 480K)

My parents are European immagrants. I dont have the same cuck genes that you do.

You guys shitpost as much as Australia but without the good banter.

Jow Forums doesn't hate Canada. Everyone loves Canada we just get teased some times.

Success breeds jealousy.

Im not even understand completly english but I think that your a cuck

Cos Canadians are losers

This

>so why does this board hate canadians so much?
because you are a nation of faggots.

Attached: walk-a-mile-a.jpg (782x485, 161K)

LMAO, RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR POST YOU STUPID FUCKING LEAF

Be quiet Peru.

OP pic faggit canuk leafer apologizes for his get, another self hater retard

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Canadian banter. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of shitposting most of the jokes will go over a typical browser's head. There's also Canadian's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Canadians truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Canadian's existential catchphrase "plz be my ai gf," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Canada's genius unfolds itself on their web browsers. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Canada flag tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Screen cap

Attached: LEAF.png (608x568, 335K)

>WE

3/10 Commited to the shitpost.