Why are so many Jews famous? Seriously, you look at any area, films, music, science, social media, economics...

Why are so many Jews famous? Seriously, you look at any area, films, music, science, social media, economics, politicians, lawyers, they are everywhere. Are there any working class Jews even?

Attached: 9GaSs4kjq5eOXAPiKL8WdmoFZEzfJ1RH.jpg (1920x1080, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdbHYwfKPy0
youtube.com/watch?v=KUL-f-f7Kec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nepotism, greed, and theft

>working class
>Jews
All Jews do is cheat and steal, user.

worshiping satan has it's perks

>Are there any working class Jews even?

Colin Quinn talks about them in his book, they drove cabs and owned penny candy stores
they only existed pre 1987 though

what happened in 1987?

Still plenty of deli owner jews

Jew hire Jews

none of them are real jews. real jews havent existed for a long time. hitler killed mostly gypos and slavs. silverman is a gypo. the other 2 are just white people

Well the Jews had to get into top in the first place to hire more

Natalie is such a babe

They get into places like HR, once there they can change a company

The Tribe sticking together

They depend on our gentile money. Turn off the faucet.
Jews hire other jews then shame other "whites" for not hiring diverse enough. It's all so tiresome.

just as an aside, this is how SJWs have ended up corrupting so many companies. You'll notice HR is full of pink hair wildebeests and that they hire more pink haired wildebeests. They then start to direct company culture and kill is from the inside out

100% certain jews came up with the term human resources. They certainly created all of the "grievance studies" at universities.

Jews did worse than this, they killed or framed the ones ahead of them in Hollywood.

i was born

The strange thing is that the jewish producers are very shrewd and picky with their funding. They would fund a Brian regan or a Ryan Hamilton over a Jew based on talent and product value Any day. They are good judges of talent

Attached: 2523A40B-35F1-43E6-86B1-EF7E6B9CCB3E.jpg (1125x1011, 1.13M)

The good thing is people with working brain cells notice this. The fact they think the game they are playing is subtle is pretty stupid.

The largest Jewish population in the world used to live in crowded, poor towns in Eastern and Central Europe.

>They are good judges of profit
ftfy

Worst people in any company flock to HR or diversity training. etc

youtube.com/watch?v=IdbHYwfKPy0

Because they are highly intelligent, social nexii, with powerful rituals that others find value in. They've woven a deep, penetrating social network, and are naturally good judges of character

Yeah, exactly. But that is a function of capitalism. And fair game in my eyes

Attached: 4F9CCA30-1EE2-433D-8298-4C667893504E.jpg (1125x1589, 823K)

/thread

Attached: 666.jpg (720x573, 71K)

Just look at Mel brooks and how hard he had to work to get his stuff off the ground. The money men didn’t want to finance him. They thought his stuff was too controversial and not profitable

Sold their soul to the devil.

Jews founded and run the Hollywood movie industry.

>Are there any working class Jews even?
Millions of them around the world.

They still didn't do much of labor. Mostly merchants, inn keepers and artists

Do you idiots think Jews only exist in New York and Los Angeles?

Nepotism.

Someone like Seth Rogen or Sarah Silverman would be nobodies if they were goys.

There’s a lot of Jews in d.c. who wear the suit and top hat and look like they’re well off but they drive really shitty cars and live in shit hole apartments

Why are so many TALENTLESS Jews famous?

There I fixed it for you

He was as Jewish as it gets too. But he bucked the system. Gentile doesn't get green lighted imo.
Woody Allen as well.

>founded
Sort of. Hostile take overs and copyright infringement got them to the top.

Plenty of white guys get green lighted. It’s purely capitalism. Everything is purely capitalism. You think a producer gives a shit about jewish dominance? He cares about making money.

In Israel it's typically Russians and Arabs who do labour work.

>working class jews

Attached: 1536895728456.jpg (264x191, 6K)

JEWISH PRIVILEGE

Bullshit

That's enitrely untrue. Jewish interests are pushed, whether they are financially viable or not. We saw this with the Sony leaks. In terms of goys being given a chance...of course. But they have to be good at what they do. Which isn't true for tribal members, like a Brett Ratner.

Well, let's understand this by going back in time, you see, in the early formations of banking during the middle ages- *reader gets bored and goes back to saying DA JOOOS XD as a response*

I went to a predominantly Jewish school. Literally every single one of them has a uncle or aunt who is a music/movie producer. Every one of them would have all these stupid rappers at their parties because they asked uncle Leon if they could have Drake.

Rush hour trilogy, red dragon, and horrible bosses were all successes

Also you can’t just blanket say it’s all untrue. Producers do not just hand out funding to any Jew retard who asks for it. They don’t give a shit about anything but profit

Jokes on them, Drake is really in to statutory rape.

At this point he seems to prefer minors.

jesus Christ this board is full of idiots

>Literally every single one of them has a uncle or aunt who is a music/movie producer
This is about as true as how every black person has an uncle or aunt who is a record producer or a rapper. From a certain point of view it is true because in big families there's usually some one who dabbles fruitlessly in this.

The rapper thing is a spoiled rich kid thing, not a Jew thing.

>t. actually the Jew I'm referring to

He actually showed up to a kid I knows birthday party. He was his cousin. Was there for like 10 minutes and left because even he is above a bunch of lame highschoolers.

I mean I saw a family of Jews feed their kids hard boiled eggs and apple slices out of their moms hot purse and then pile into an old minivan that was full of trash. How well off could you be to live like that?

Attached: EDC8D84F-CDFF-4C4D-9C26-3F8C86973FD5.jpg (1125x1087, 593K)

Yep. Most companies are run by jews. Why? As soon as you get one in, that one actively works to make sure only jews are promoted to management position. Pretty soon almost every manager is jewish.

No it wasn't like that though, they were actually successful. I remember one time seeing a girl a knew from highschool singing in my youtube suggestions. I think she ended up on Ellen or something. Unlike black people who have cousins who are rappers who stand at the side of the road handing out mixtapes, these people had actual pull.

>Be Hebrews, a Semitic Mediterranean ethnic group
>Accomplish nothing except with the help of the creator of the universe's help
>Admixture with Europeans for several centuries
>Leaders of science, art, law, etc.

because jews act tribally in our societies and help each other into positions they do not deserve.

if your a jew and go for a audition and the casting agent is a jew, they'll give you the role because your a jew. same goes for all the other industries.

they barter jobs in the synagogues, '' i know a guy'' etc.

To keep control of their Global Narrative. All we see, read, hear and therefor think is carefully filtered thu the Jew media prism/matrix.

What do you think..? Why would powerful jews hire non-jews to positions that they can influence and control the way the society works?

I remember watching a documentary way back and in that a jew said that he was recruited in a synagogue in his late teens by a jewish family man that knew his father. After accepting the recruitment, he was told what school to go to and what program to take, he got accepted to the college they told him to apply to even though he was slightly under the requirements. When he graduated he randomly got a job offer at a scientific research center.
He started working there, filling out some papers the jews mailed to him and after a few years he was approach in the synagogue again by the jewish family man with some other jews, where he got further information on what position within the scientific research center he would apply for. The next week he got approved after only working there for roughly 2 years (he thinks they were checking his loyalty). During the time he worked there, he got several requests about him approving data, writing some papers and shit for the people that had recruited him.. which he did without asking questions because they were the reason he got this great job and opportunity.
He later grew tired of them for some reason, I think they asked him for something he refused to sign because it was pure lies about a topic he took to heart or some shit. So he resigned and didn't get a new job within that sector (even with his very good college degree) until he retired.

He never provided proof from what I remember, but looking at the world and how jews are basically in control of the everything.. it wouldn't shock me if shit like this happened and is a valid way for them to recruit other jews at an early age. Just like radical mudshits uses mosques as their main recruiting ground.

they are simply better.

Supremacy

I've met one working class Jew (drove trucks, did other shit jobs, had a big Miami Dolphins tattoo). He was non-practicing, pretty much lived like a white trash guy. Jews like him are very rare.

They are as a global parasitic culture if compared to a tick attached to a cows ass. They attach themselves to the cows ass where the horns can't reach and pump the sucking area with a numbing enzyme (the media) that eases the pain while sucking the fuck out of the cow. When the cow gets infected and dies from too much viruses in the ticks numbing enzyme the tick falls off and attaches itself to the next host in the herd.

'jew here, super talented in the arts and comedy, was always the golden child surpassing the wit of my teachers and such, goy jealousy is a real thing I've always had to experience, deal with my supremacy

>working
>Jews
I can say for sure that a Jew has never done any real work in this country...

>Why are so many Jews famous?
it's a mystery

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (477x503, 107K)

Are there any working class Jews?

> What is Israel?

no he means important stuff that happened

I was reading book reviews on The New York Times and could not help but notice: Every recommendation was a Jewish author. I then researched the book that won a "comedy award" and it was some depraved unfunny filth about a meek teenage boy who wished he were a, and I quote, "athletic black man" because he wanted to be a basketball player. There is something wrong with Jews, they are deprived. They lack this "somethingess" and have not a single sense of aesthetics, valor, glory or inspiration in any of their works.

Speaking of Ariana, I browsed instagram the other day and in the discover section, this appeared. Notice the symboI in the background.

Attached: dangerousagbrares_.jpg (1080x1345, 111K)

the same reason so many are doctor and lawyer, bank and stock broker...they run a monopoly and hire from within.

bitch on the left is not funny
dude in the middle is a stoner
bitch on the right cant act

Is that her new boy toy? Looks on track from her taste in men in the past, both in looks and chromosomes.

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 42K)

There are very few bageI shops in ruraI Denmark. In Copenhagen, they are everywhere.

I don't know so much. Jew comedy is juvenile and vile; they seem to lack the breaks when it comes to what was considered socially acceptable. I just can't think of a classic artist in any field that was a Jew if one takes away current Jew Cultural Nepotism in those fields and their media conditioning of their Herds. Their Movies are lame and always agenda driven and in real scientific innovation Jews just do not feature. Their only real talents are in the arts of psychology and persuasion, and even in these Fields most of 'their' work is plagiarized and advanced as their own thru their global social engineering platforms.

Iooks Iike some retard she was forced to take a photo with for the press. She Iooks so uncomfortabIe. The symboI in the background is used undercover for... not so pIeasant things.
Here is another photo of the same event.

Attached: dangerousagbrares.jpg (750x937, 67K)

Jews are good at propaganda. That’s for sure.

nepotism, something that whites forgot to do, let the bankers took control, and then let that tribe took control of everything.
Look how "morality complex" of equality and sympathy bite you back in the end.

Benjamin H Freedman hit the nail on the head when describing the cultural difference between Jews and their German Host a while back. Germans were practical and driven by scientific observation and realism/math over fanciful crap, while the Jew/the wandering Merchant lived on its wits and the art of persuasion/bullshit...The sneaky, soft-handed little story-teller meets the sweaty bricklayer. The rest is history.

this lmao

See this: It's in the Q&A at the end of Benjamin's Speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUL-f-f7Kec

Hey I know that place. Arrowhead mall in Arizona, it's a common name for places in the area near arrowhead ranch. I don't think it's really related to child traffickers. Just a southwest name for stuff

The asernazi (however you spell it) IQ and Jews stick together and help each other. White people should follow their example

>You think a producer gives a shit about jewish dominance?
the jewish one
you really don't think there isn't massive nepotism in all of media?
sure i guess a retarded amputee in a wheel chair jew isn't going to get work as an actor but someone who has enough ability to remember a few lines will
here's how it goes when it comes to hiring writers

Not true .(((They))) get unlimited funds from the central banks. Interest and tax free.The anti-white propaganda is is the most important thing to (((them))).

hebrews are extinct though. ashkanazi are merely eastern european LARPers

>super talented in the arts and comedy,
Yeah I'll pass

fame is just sold to us by jews

the media is basically controlled and run by jews

Lost all values when she is a jew.

meh not really

Because Hollywood was a Jew invention specifically created to subvert the goyim.

GIVE ME AN
>N
GIVE ME AN
>E
GIVE ME A
>P
>O
>T
NOW GIVE ME AN 'ISM' TO COMPLETE THE CULTURAL SCHISM!

>jews. Not even once.

fpbp

Such a great question. Fellas, what do you think of this jewish question?

i dunno
God made them like dat becouse they are degenerates?
to make them happy?

why are meme flags obsessed with jews? It is like there is a crypto jew typing, and he doesn't want us to know he is from Israel.

Show your flag faggot.

It goes in all fields.

Left is self-hating, that's why.

There's only about 15 million jews world wide, half of that in the US, most of that 6mil in LA and Jew York.

I ate out of your moms hot purse last week.

Because they stick together and only hire other members of the tribe. If you do that your racist.

High iq /thread