Chipotle is doubling down. Tweeted this 22 minutes ago

Chipotle is doubling down. Tweeted this 22 minutes ago.

mobile.twitter.com/ChipotleTweets/status/1064018968783056896

FUCK CHIPOTLE

Attached: 676F42D7-B18B-4299-89CA-185A6A131A28.jpg (640x712, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sixbennetts/status/1063903588416667650
archive.is/DgYig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gentlemen
>Shaq

I have the power to change this, Jow Forums. Want it done? You'd better apologize to my Jewish brothers and sisters, stupid g*m.

Attached: based flag.jpg (667x397, 30K)

definitely not the same nigger guys

Attached: chipotledindu.jpg (576x1024, 28K)

Homeless eat free at chipotle? Someone needs to tell them.

>that logo that looks like the swirly pedo logos

#PEPPERGATE IS REAL

They should have called the cops on them on Tuesday night, or set a trap for them after they recognized them the second time.

TBF, they do all look the same.

Why do we need to know the name of the person posting?

>people
>I know, I know niggers aren't people
>but bear with me
>people who steal food without paying are customers
bah da da da daaaaaa mcdondalds 365 nig chipotle i'm lovin it

they obviously wanted the niggers to know that the nigger who posted was a nigger.

Calling them gentlemen lmao

Chipotle was always on the bottom of my limited fast food list and now it's off completely

>shaq
what the fuck do you expect, it's a nigger

>Customers
>Don't pay for meals
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1523248652395.png (600x636, 393K)

Luckily the one near me is shit so not eating there is pretty easy.

This shit is going to get out of control real fucking quick. Only a matter of time before Tucker and other prominent conservative talking heads propagate the story.

chipotle is owned by mcdonalds, which now has the slogan "a proggresive burger company" if anyone wants to know how they are going to act its gonna be cucked

Fuck yeah! Nothing says social justice like seeing poor people at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder being made destitute right before Christmas.

I spent several years in the food industry. There has always been a major disconnect between the way that corporate thinks about things, and how things really happen at the store level.

This is one of those cases where corporate got egg on their face, and they're going to fire the manager, even if the manager was in the right.

And, even if no one cares... 30 years at all levels, ama

I think it’s mean free food at chipotle

Makes you wonder how that chipotle ecoli outbreak really happened

That’s what I’m thinking. Good god this is a shit show.

>ama
so we know mcdonald's has the highest percentage of human flesh in their meat. which fast food chain has the lowest?

> Welcome to Moes!

Can you explain to the idiots here that corporate likely KNOWS that these people stole food and would rather choose the path of least resistance rather than risk greater losses than just a few sales?

Also what would you do in both situations, as manager and as a corporate person.

Sooo what youz be tellin me is we can all go to chipotle and eat for free? Also, how does that even work.. dont they charge you at the counter before you get the food?

>telling everyone they don’t have to pay for food
>the path of least resistance

this was another (((set up))) just like the one at starbucks

We need to meme free food at chipotle

>g*m
The famed high verbal IQ.

Attached: 1404254366394.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Holy shit, a voice of reason.

The ameritards in this thread really don't understand the situation they have put themselves in. Your employment laws are so fucking ass backwards that even IF the manager was 100% correct in refusing service, Chipotle could still fire her and face no consequences.

How about you dumb fucks work on your "at will" employment laws before trying to turn this dumb ass shit into a race war?

I'll bet you $100 company policy is to serve a thief even if they tell you to your face that they will be stealing the food. Then call police later.

is this going to be a turning point in the politically correct game?
read the comments on the Twitter feed, it looks as if a lot of people have finally had enough

Of course they know. Either that or you have some perky corporate type who lives and breaths the "customers are our greatest asset" bullshit and really believes it.

But you are right. They know the manager is probably right, but they've become an embarrassment, so they are cutting them loose in the hopes of avoiding more bad press. Corporate doesn't give a shit, because they aren't the ones who will have to cover their shift.

Try the chicken nuggets at burger king, they haven't had meat in them for years

And, now, they will pay dearly for it. Even though moe's food is trash im gonna mount a local crusade to get people to eat there just for shits and giggles

FREE BLACK BEANS!

Attached: laughpepe.jpg (229x220, 10K)

>we have the right to refuse service to anyone
>refuses service
pic related

Attached: Morgan.gif (300x169, 491K)

retweet this

twitter.com/sixbennetts/status/1063903588416667650

Even Hillary says they all look the same. Manager should have never beeen fired.

Was owned

So what theyre saying is you can literally eat for free then? Cool

Maybe cucked companies are a good thing then

the alternative to 'at will' employment is unionization. unions are always commie tools. This manager getting fired, too, is the commies trying to score points. But, in the end, this corporate activism will bite them in the ass.

kill yourself tripcancer

Daily reminder that Somalis are the niggers of niggers

This. I've only eaten at chipotle once. Not going there again after this. Unless they do a free white people day. Then I might swing by.

The alternative isn't unions you dumb fuck, it's actual meaningful employment laws. How do you think the rest of the 1st world countries operate?

At least in my country she could sue for severance pay and get some money to hold her over to another job.

In your ass-backwards country she has no recourse at all.

So just do the same thing as we did with starbucks when they cucked out

Free coupons for nigs. More niggers in chipotle. Get them mad about how racist chipotle is. All the employees will let nigs get away with anything and everything just so they don't get fired.

These corps are no longer in the business of selling products or services, but instead pandering to non-whites and anti-white values and culture.

Fuck Chipotle. Qdoba got them beat anyway.

>cucking yourself to 2% of your customer base
?????

start making coupons

Attached: 15077168512102.jpg (720x399, 46K)

starbucks is still doing fine even though they are de facto homeless shelters now. city people are used to walking through filth every day, its just not a big deal

If you are the lucky owner of a black Twitter account - use this for lulz and profit:
Meme this into actually being "a thing".
Soon thousands of blacks will want to dine for free and in the process redpill food workers and fellow customers.
Accelerate!

Will someone explain this? You pay when you receive your food. Did they just run out the door with it?

A lawsuit for defamation against the nignogs as well as another against the manager for the wrongful termination will be much better for the manager than getting that shitty job back anyway. Fuck Chipotle.

What kinda ghetto place do you live in

Optics is everything. The fact that corporate fired a manager for literally doing her job over a bunch of thieving dipshits trying to dine-n-dash and then doubling down on their decisions after evidence shows they've done it before makes Chipotle look even worse then the face value of the video uploaded on twitter.

Chipotle back themselves into a corner that could have easily been avoided if they took literally a day to research what exactly happened.

I'm sure black people everywhere are lining up for the opportunity to get fast food workers fired while also not actually getting served.

Retard.

either way, you are taking a gamble - and as it looks now they are alienating a LOT of customers by going full politically correct (never go full politically corrrect).
Not only that, they've left themselves open to a wrongful dismissal lawsuit, and the bad publicity from that will hurt them more than a guilty verdict.

Attached: cash_stack2_322.jpg (322x250, 61K)

>verbal IQ
>Heebonics

Attached: 1542211826484.png (830x1000, 76K)

Yep. Check this out

Proof this nigger has been scamming burritos for the last 9 months: archive.is/DgYig

It's literally not her job to deny paying customers. If they steal the food, call the cops after the fact. Dumb bitch tried to defend the finances of a corporation that gives NO FUCKS about her, and being fired is her reward.

Notice the term “regardless.” That means, whether they stole the food two days prior or not, chipotle is fine with it.

That’s exactly what niggers do. Are you dumb?

The one that works like every other cafeteria line setup restaurant in the world. You tell them what you want on your food, you reach the register, receive the meal and pay. Then you go sit down and eat your food.

You can leave a complaint with the Chipotle Human resources
Dial 7 to leave an anonymous workplacd complaint

Well, Chipotle just made sure that they will get served...

Minnesota is an "at will" state. He can quit or be fired with or without reason. Therefore he has no grounds for a wrongful termination suit.

This nigger has been doing this for years

>Proof this nigger has been scamming burritos for the last 9 months: archive.is/DgYig

Proof this nigger has been scamming burritos for the last 9 months: archive.is/DgYig

>Proof this nigger has been scamming burritos for the last 9 months: archive.is/DgYig

I want to open a chick-fil-a in a major city in new england. Should I do it?

In the USA it is considered a privilege to be used as disposable labor by a jewish person so that you can give the money to a church and a $2 lottery ticket. Because after all, you're gonna be a billionaire one day, you just gotta work hard!

>Even though moe's food is trash im gonna mount a local crusade to get people to eat there just for shits and giggles

more hilarious would be a Jow Forums crusade to convince hood rats to go there for free food because they won't do shit about it.

Is there even a difference (other than likelihood of food poisoning I guess)?

You know the best way to fight this is goto Chipotle now and dine and dash in the same manner

Just make sure you do it NOW so it's relevant

Attached: 29-steve-brule-check-it-out.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 105K)

I can't answer that. There are too many things to consider such as the neighborhood and especially your experience in the industry. But expect to spend a shit load of money doing it.

I can say... stay the hell away from subway.

>It's literally not her job to deny paying customers. If they steal the food, call the cops after the fact.
>It's literally not her job to deny paying customers.
>not her job to deny paying customers
>paying customers
oh you

as a new englander, no one, aside from my uberliberal friends, care about the homophobia stuff
even my gay friends eat there and they laugh for a bit but the chicken is just too good

I have zero experience.

The entire point is that they have a history of not being paying customers.

It is her job. If she is the manager, part of her job performance is based on how well she manages her food and labor costs. Giving away free food to thieves will wreak that pretty quick

First off, that literally isn't proof.

Second, the manager isn't a cop, or a judge, or even security. It's not her place to determine if someone is a thief. Her entire job is to schedule teenage workers, and show up on time. It's her own dumb ass fault for going "above and beyond" and getting fired.

Is this something?

Attached: DsQ3_VRWsAA2xuz.jpg (1199x663, 116K)

I’ve never been to a chipotle that makes you pay after you eat. They always make the burrito on the line and you pay before they hand it to you. This confuses me

Honestly if anything the anti-gay chit help chik-fil-a take off, without it they'd just be a mediocre chicken patty place. It makes the food seem so much more wholesome (and they only hire cuties around me).

Someone needs to make some free food for niggers coupons so chipotle can really virtue signal

then stay away from the restaurant business. This is the same reason why celeb restaurants fail. If you have no experience in the industry, you will fail very quickly and you will lose all of your money.

OK, so who is up for poisioning their shit with salmonella? One more food poisoning scare and they're done for I'd say.

Back up the local guy. Show loyalty to the people who run your fucking stores. Even the best customer is there like 3 times a week tops, your management staff is there every fucking day.

I mean really, even as a bystander I have way more sympathy for a put-upon manager of any color than some fucking dine-and-dash reject who's just willing to turn any screw he can to get what he wants.

>unable to pay
>customers

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

A simple manager isn't involved in that sort of stuff. The general manager is, and the general manager never actually interacts with customers.

Corporate seems to be okay with it. The only problem is you’d be getting food from Chipotle, which could give you e.Coli

big cities really make you just not care about poor people
you just kind of tune out the homeless, regardless of race

also it’s “path of least resistance” because while twitter and pol saw the old tweets, no news outlet has picked up on it yet, and likely won’t because then it looks like they are racist

4D

How much do you want to be that they had a replacement for her within the same day?

Thanks GOP!

Attached: 41KvEZk7yJL.jpg (400x500, 27K)

You're wrong. Every manager is involved in it. And it's tracked down to both the shift level and the manager level.

And a general manager who never interacts with the customer is usually out of a job in 3 months.

what's it supposed to show?

chipoltle just wanted to fire her
>let people steal food
>get fired
>stop them from stealing food
>get fired

pretty clear cut case of discrimination.

>the general manager never actually interacts with customers

Attached: 1540610295014 (1).jpg (320x180, 32K)

Who gives a fuck if some teenager mistakes a bad mannered bunch of shits for an equally terrible gaggle of shits. So what? Big whoopy do. We can all pretend things now. Pic very much related.

Attached: 32C1C408-66C7-4F05-B98E-B82D166140B9.jpg (652x310, 79K)

No, you're fucking wrong. The manager stuck her nose in some business that didn't involve her, and got fired because she caused a social media shit storm.

You are just mad because your feelings are hurt.