Your ex-gf accuses you of breaking into her home, assaulting her, and carving an ‘X’ in her neck

>your ex-gf accuses you of breaking into her home, assaulting her, and carving an ‘X’ in her neck
>police immediately arrest you and charge you with burglary and assault that can get you life in prison
>your parents get $150,000 in debt trying to hire a lawyer and post your bail
>people are convinced you did it and you have no alibi to say otherwise
>your mom suddenly finds a selfie pic you sent her that was dated at the time of the assault
>turns out that pic clears you of all charges since it placed you away from the scene of the crime
>your ex-gf gets off scott-free with no charges for lying while you had your life ruined

Attached: 3A95CD12-22A4-4B8C-9E60-B19DD1BB67EA.jpg (750x1069, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v56HjWHaId4
nypost.com/2018/11/15/selfie-saves-innocent-man-facing-99-years-behind-bars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saw this the other day.
He should head over a stomp the shit out of her, the cops won't believe her

She deserves to be shot by a firing squad. Too bad we live in a pathetic society.

Women

Kek

Eyyy double jeopardy!

What an old hag she is. Guys, find someone younger than you.

“If you ever falsely accuse me of something I’ll do it to you for real.”

Attached: BD42731D-0A9C-453B-B992-AFF81E1BCB81.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Sue for deformation and legal fees

Uhh why did the mom come in and save the day with a selfie? Why did the man tell the police where he was or that he had witnesses to prove he was there or just show police the selfie himself?

>the eyes

Attached: 1541553204060.jpg (499x280, 24K)

>your ex-gf gets off scott-free
seriously? I remember cases like these from Denmark, and the women in question would get severe sentences and be forced to pay reparations to their victims.

The American justice system is incredibly biased towards women and there is no hope of ever changing that. If you even bring it up you are labeled a bigot and old-fashioned.

He did, they didn’t believe him. He needed to prove it, SVU cops often go full insane mode to get a conviction, they’ll only stop if they absolutely have to, the cops would’ve pursued the charge unless they literally had to stop.

das sum truppy ass shiat holmes

"Believe her"

That’s his mom.
The ex-gf was 65 miles away in a hotel and said he commited the crime during the timeframe when he took the selfie pic.
If the ex-gf chose any other time+date, he would have been fucked.
She even carved the X into her neck herself.

Attached: 62E909F5-FE1D-429E-8306-D97D590B5454.jpg (634x417, 63K)

If a women assaults a man and cops are called, the man is taken away. Yep. I know.....

Lol. Nice idea

I think women like this should have a brand burned into her face so that men know to avoid her.

Yeah cuz rapist guys just cut X's into girls like that before performing the rape. Sounds like he's guilty of sin.

>was gonna get a 99 year sentence for that
What the fuck

She should be thrown in prison for whatever amount of time he was looking at. Since that won't happen he should at least sue the fuck out of her and make sure she remains poor for the rest of her life.

huh?

What kind of pathetic faggot cop would believe this?

>your ex-gf gets off scott-free with no charges for lying while you had your life ruined

Fuck this gay earth.

he should've known better

look at her eyes

MGTOW is the only answer, if you must date (ewwww), always be recording, even when you're by yourself.

Probably an American one.

>>was gonna get a 99 year sentence for that
youtube.com/watch?v=v56HjWHaId4

Attached: 1541780218079.jpg (768x768, 88K)

That's not how that works fucker

how is this not textbook defamation and slander

sounds fishy.
why would she choose that day in particular to say he did it?
why not some other day?
she could easily say it happened the day after or before or some later or earlier time than when the pic was taken.
i smell tabloid bullshit.

It's far more than that, filing a false police report, providing false statements to officers, etc. are criminal matters, not civil like defamation. How a woman wouldn't get charged with this boggles my mind. Police better just still be putting their case together or something and plan on charging her with a crime.

>"Carved"
> It's a fucking scratch.
All the evidence I need to know it was self-inflicted.

LOL IF A MAN DID THAT SHE'D BE FUCKING VENTILATED
I hope she rots

>tfw loser with no friends that has no reason to take pictures of self and nobody else to take pictures
>tfw bottom rung gets kicked further down for being unable to defend against the false accusation culture

you don't understand bro
charging women for that would hurt others ability to come forward

It's partly the reason I have cameras in the main rooms of my house. I'm home a lot and the footage could just save my ass by giving me an alibi.

how dumb can you cucks be? he is gonna sue the fuck out of her in civil court. jesuz pull your heads out of your asses go out and get laid fgts

>sue for damages and legal fees
It's literally that simple, if the local court refuses to acknowledge it take it to a higher court.
The amount of debt accrued is worth taking to a higher court.

She will be in debt for the rest of her life, court debts can't go away.

She didn’t know he took a pic that could prove his innocence.
>The accuser said Precopia broke into her home in Temple and sliced an X into her chest with a box cutter. Her identity is not being made public because she is not being charged with a crime. She would later admit to Temple police that she reported Precopia because she had a rocky relationship with him several years earlier.
>On the night of the alleged attack, Precopia was actually 65 miles away at a hotel in Austin with his mom, Erin Precopia.
>Luckily, he decided to take a selfie of himself with his family that evening, which he posted on social media.
>“By the grace of God, [the accuser] said it happened on the day when I can say totally, 100 percent, where he was at,” Erin Precopia said.
>Police finally dropped the charges against Precopia nine months after his arrest when his lawyer, Rick Flores, took the alibi evidence to Bell County prosecutors.
nypost.com/2018/11/15/selfie-saves-innocent-man-facing-99-years-behind-bars/

He would just be charged with the new crime you faggot.

Should he pursue a suit for malicious prosecution and put her into debt slavery for the next decade? Yes!

ITT

Attached: 90% of rapes never reported..jpg (1187x899, 307K)

>she cut an X into herself, and delusionally believed her ex boyfriend did it.
You know, I've given this some more thought. I now think the best thing to do here is to have her adjudicated as a danger to herself and others, stick her in a mental institution, and lobotomize her. That's what would have happened in the good ol' days.

All of them. What do you think the police are? Do you base your idiotic assumptions about them on Talmudvision programs, perhaps? Police (and the legal system in general) will without hesitation destroy your life over accusations like this and throw the book at you. You're reading about this story because the guy happened to be lucky as hell, but think about all the stories you're not reading about where they simply took the guy to trial, convicted him, and ended his life.

don't you have civil courts ?

D E V I L I S H

genocide lying whores

yes but why that date?
literally any other day and he would be shit out of luck.
i don't buy it for a second.

Believe it or not, there was once a time when cops would tell you to screw if you came crying to them with a scratch on your neck.

Yeah sue with what money?

why is faking a crime and afterwards accusing someone of committing said fake crime not a criminal offence?

It's an open and shut case. Lawyer gets percentage of takings after money is ordered by judge.

It is, in most cases. However, she's a woman who lied about being attacked. Holding her responsible for the lie would, somehow, prevent other victims from coming forward. Women are unbelievably privileged in America, so its worth locking up innocent men if it means a real victims are believed on word alone.

I like how this doubles as a 'WHY AREN'T YOU SHARING MORE OF YOUR PRIVATE PLEB LIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA??' thread

Defending lying whores is part and parcel of government. Middle management deep state is made up of batshit cat ladies: they defend their own.

if it was any other date then he wouldn’t have been able to prove he didn’t do it and this story would’t have made headlines

What a fucking pathetic "x"

but it wasn't any other date, it was the date he had taken the selfie.
that's way too convenient for my tastes

this, holy shit

if there's something i agree with the BLM niggers is the absolute psychopathy of the modern american law enforcement officer. they'll murder or jail you without any hesitation if it means risking their pension or career. and there's a complete lack of accountability when they're entirely in the wrong. the worst you'll see is a department "letting go" a officer when they become a liability due to being in the media's spotlight; otherwise it'll be a paid vacation (suspension w/pay) or a departmental transfer most of the time

Coincidences do happen, and as the other user stated, had the photo not happened on that date, we wouldn't be hearing about this story.

>everyone on Jow Forums is incel but me!
>nothing to see here goy-I mean fgts
>go get laid incels!
>everyone on Jow Forums is incel but me!
get fucked shill

I've had scratches from walking through the woods worse than that, lmao

How do they get nothing for ruining lives

bitch got those crazy eyes and devoid of soul face

Those crazy eyes...

put this particular?
this exact photo
this exact time
this exact date.
i simply cannot believe that.

Yeah, this is pretty fucked up. I mean, she was POSITIVE it was him. An ex boyfriend.

Its obvious she wanted to frame him, or get attention. But what is sad, is that he alsreay spent thousands on bail, and there would be no way to sue this person if she doesnt have the money to reimburse him. How the hell are you supposed to sue someone who has no money? not that I support our sue happy legal system, but this lady needs to be put in jail for ruining a guys life and putting him in debt, simply because she was a stupid attention whore.

agreed let’s commit suicide together to show reality who’s boss

Guess men just have to wear cameras at all times

Don’t worry goy
Soon we’ll be chipping you all with a tracking chip, that way you can prove where you were

He can just cut an X on her neck and call it a day.

>you think cops are here to help you

think again faggot

That is an ideology not a law

False accusations really really really really need to carry equal punishment otherwise this trend will just keep getting worse

This is done on purpose by the way, it’s not an accident that our police force is filled with aggressive and unintelligent buffoons

Our legal system is made for exactly this kind of thing, it would be a crime NOT to sue a person who wrongfully and knowingly accuses you of a crime they know you didn't commit

holy shit you're retarded

Happened to me. I literally had glass in my eye at the time from the bottle she threw.

Cops dont care.

He should just **** her.

GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT

>$150,000 for attorney?
What fucking country is that?

motherfucking this. All cops are bastards.

**** you you ****ing ******

>when social media serves a purpose

Attached: 0B4AF5892A7548AA9852A3FA90D6028C.gif (410x308, 2.97M)

he was making a joke you humorless piece of shit

Its called being judgement proof when you have no money in those situation. There is no way to get around it seeing as the government isnt going to fork over the money.

great counter argument faggot.

What is a civil suit Alex?

That's not her neck tho

Violent crimes against women like rape and domestic violence are unique in that it's entirely possible that a crime never took place. If you look at something like murder there's just the problem of finding out who did it because the body is there. It's obvious that someone was killed. Even is edge cases there's a high burden of proof for the prosecutor to have to prove that a murder took place. If somebody drops dead from a heart attack and you're around, you're not going to go to jail for murder. There actually has to be evidence that a murder was committed.

With crimes against women, this is turned completely upside down. The only burden of proof needed for a conviction is the word of a woman. There is no proof necessary for the prosecution to have to prove that a crime even took place in the first place beyond the word of the woman. This means that men are going to jail for not just crimes that they didn't do but also going to jail for crimes that never even happened. That is bizarre.

I know how to fix this problem. It's very clear that judges are unwilling to charge women that commit perjury or give false police reports. That is only a stopgap measure anyhow. It doesn't fix the problem.

What would fix the problem is raising the burden of proof necessary for cases of crimes against women to proceed to trial. If there is not evidence beyond the word of a woman the charges are required to automatically be dismissed as court procedure. This would put cases of crimes against women on the same footing as other crimes.

Attached: 1418676028239.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Someone better gives my cats life in jail because they are more viscous than this

193828781 fishing for (you)s but I'll make it clear.
Here's a timeline, retard
>Accusation
>9 months of trying to find alibi
>find alibi

Fantastic ad hominem your contribution to the conversation really expands an indivisual's mind.

Attached: doomcat.jpg (960x960, 50K)

>retard cops do retard things on account of being retards and innocent man suffers for it
Honestly you can complain about women all you want but if they didn't have their 90IQ goon squads in blue running around it wouldn't matter what ridiculous stories they concocted.

She's really lucky he didn't just go for it at that point. He already paid for it, might as well get his money's worth.

>carved

Looks like she scratched herself with a fucking toothpick.

I really need to go off the grid and start living in the woods.

>having any kind of sexual relation before marriage is degenerate.
>he got what he deserved because of his poor choice of selecting a woman.