Alert: New antifa tactic fresh off the presses. How can order prevail?

Alert: New antifa tactic fresh off the presses. How can order prevail?

Attached: thefuture.png (592x354, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1064027890713473024
mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1064030457866543104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1064027890713473024

antifa is a distraction from traitorous politicians. All our energy should focus on the puppets

I'm pretty disappointed in myself that I can't tell if that ass is female or not. Someone who isn't retarded inform me.

It's a trap... obviously.

True, true... just useful idiots doing whatever they're told to this week.

I can’t tell either. Those little buttcheex could be either, honestly.

good thing you got shades on, plausible deniability

Caption says "himself", so it's not a chick.

bitches offers themselves to the police to gain preference, common tactics of antifa cucks

too late nigger, I just groped myself a bit.

Attached: AratakaReigenMad.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Shoot them

are we talking about biological sex or gender?

indecent exposure and depending on city and state could be also labels

Example California:
A conviction for indecent exposure under California Penal Code Section 314 requires you to register as a sex offender pursuant to California Penal Code Section 290, regardless of whether the conviction is for a felony or a misdemeanor. In some ways, this punishment is more damaging than a jail term or a fine, as the stigma of being classified as a sex offender lasts longer than the sentence.

lmao this faggot probably wishes the police officer ravages him right there and then.

In Australia hed be arrested for lude behaviour.

>rape

Attached: vladimir stars as liberator.jpg (191x207, 12K)

looks nice to rape tho

oh no, not nudity, that's our one weakness, it's over for us now.

What the fuck
I hate drumpf now

I was confused as well, user
I’ve had hair on my ass since I was like 15, so... baka

She's got a decent caboose, though.

user, I...

Nightstick's were made for beating faggots... watching one bare their ass at an officer and not being beaten is a fucking disgrace.

The word "Antifa" reminds me of queef for some reason. Just that airy "fa" quality at the end. Urgh disgusting.

Show your junk for Drumpf when?
Anqueefa is real my fren.

Anyone else just want to go to down on that booty? I just wanna flip whoever it is over and fuck it hard.

Remember what happens when they try that shit test with the real male oppressive patriarchy like that time in France. They never tried it again. Respec.

THIS 100%
AND that police officer should have cracked that fag on the back of his neck with a shield.

His voice, it's a man baby

stripping naked is not an effective tactic if its a cop who knows ehat he's doing. I work in prison and have somebody try that atleast once a week. Does stop me from tazing and beating thier ass.

Why do the police tolerate illegal activities because they occur during a Leftist "protest"?

shieeeeet thats high currency in prison baby
i gona get me some antifa and he gets his cheeks busted

Isn't this public indecency? Why not just arrest them and throw them on the sex offender registry?

u mean puppetmasters

Attached: inverted_horn_of_plenty.jpg (2250x1392, 597K)

>ben garrison
every time i look at one of his stupid drawings i feel like my IQ just dropped 10 points
fucking boomer

She’s got a cute butt

Attached: 5068F5FE-362A-4438-94D7-6E309A1DD891.jpg (228x221, 19K)

Why don't ANTIFA or others go against politicians? All they've done is yell at them while eating.
I don't recall Tucker being a politician.

Might as well finish now.

riot control is a targeted operation. Humans have an instinctive group-think once mob mentality kicks in. Your general protestor breaks down into one of three groups. 95% will be pawns whom are commanded by a select few kings protected by the remaining 5% who are rooks that form a coordon around the kings. Stopping a riot is about ignoring the pawns, smashing through the rooks, and grabbing the kings. The cops have to intentionally ignore intentionally provakative and distracting behavior from the pawns to focus on identifying the islands formed by the rooks and attacking them.

T- guy who does riot control.

I should clarify, I don't actually think this would work for the West the way things stand nor to I recommend it but maybe they could be arrested and charged the same way a man showing his junk in public would. Or citizens arrest?

Attached: 1535154242132.jpg (680x633, 37K)

Politicized media sucks.
It's fine to go against them too.
Yell at them, go to their homes, send them bombs.
All of them. All the time. Never stop.
Keep going until they get so oppressively defensive that most of the politically active population is in jail.

They think their side is okay.
Remember when punk was anti-establishment? Now they're campaigning for Democrats.

Antifa does not like Democrats or Liberals AT ALL.

I'd deploy some pepper spray out of fear he was trying to gas me, I'd be sure to scream nazi while I do it.

Antifa makes fake attempts to distance themselves from the democrats that are as equally shallow as the KKK coming out as hillary clinton supporters. They know thier actions will damage who they actually support so they give lip service to hating the dems.

Garuntee you each and every Antifa member votes democrat once election day comes and they put thier bandana face coverings and black hoodies away.

So the riot police are basically looking for the ‘generals’ in the mob? If the leaders are protected and deep in the mass of people, how can the police go in and remove them without provoking backlash?

you gay now

By utilizing advancing shield formations, gas, less than lethal munitions, and good old fashioned baton work. The riot police maintain discipline and focus on a specific target while allowing the seething mob to do what they do chaotically and break against thier manuevering shield formations like waves on a sea shore.

The riot police's biggest weakness is rules of engagement, as politicians typically set them and decide which tools and tactics can be used. Riot police are almost always far more capable than they are allowed to perform. For instance, there is a manuever where for each measured step advanced by the shield/baton wall a second line of riot police fire a volley of rubber buckshot from shotguns. It can sweep a street step my step in minutes, but is incredibly agressive and almost never authorized because police firing shotguns into a crowd is a surefire loss in the next election for whichever mayor/city council/county comissioner authorizes it.

Oh no! antifa is bringing out the BRAP battalion

This one doesn't.
And neither do plenty of people that I know.
Where are your guarantees now?

>himself
could have fooled me.

Attached: 1535322863411.jpg (1600x842, 872K)

No kidding. ZioDon and his goons are using this as cover for their failure to deliver any campaign promise of importance.

oh no! an internet tough guy claiming to belong to some group without any way to prove it! whatever shall I do!?

>himself.
Uh oh

Attached: 75853727.jpg (400x400, 117K)

This is sexual assault. How dare he, How absolutely dare he assault him. That police officer did not consent to this.

Attached: 1597569275639642.jpg (189x267, 7K)

>How can order prevail?
*SLAP*

Attached: thefuture.png (592x354, 278K)

Jesus is antifa just landwhales and ladyboys?

Attached: NATZIES BTFO ETERNALLY.jpg (1080x840, 590K)

Prove you are an American.
Show us your ID.

It's the braaapocalypse. How will we ever recover

>The riot police's biggest weakness is rules of engagement, as politicians typically set them and decide which tools and tactics can be used.

Then the root police need to arrest the politicians too. Title 18 failure to protect the civil x guys of taxpayers...arrest all the city lawyers for conspiracy

Win win, the citizens will love the police, and the politicians will stfu

>she

Attached: thinking.gif (192x224, 51K)

I can prove im actually a cop and actually know what im talking about. What do you have?

C'mon, I showed you my dick, show me yours now tough guy.

Attached: 20181118_014037.jpg (1440x2560, 1.65M)

He doesn't even have a flag. Ignore him

BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Attached: SNIFF.webm (480x360, 322K)

I want to bury my fet cock into her asshole so bad mmmmm ugh I will fucking to her until I make sperm fucking sloot

no! Im drunk and angsty tonight!

I hope you get violently gunned down while enjoying breakfast in your police cruiser.

We'll make braps from their ashes.

Attached: 1541282849416.png (936x648, 1.05M)

How do you expect me to prove I'm "antifa" dumbass.
We don't serve some masters that give us toys to identify ourselves.
You've proven nothing except that you are in possession of that picture.

So it's just another day in the office ;)

me too. Beats pathetically lingering around for 18 months slowly wastkng away from cancer, or waking up one morning locked inside your body by a stroke, or slowly fading to dementia and gradually devolving into some dumb animal that can't even remember who he was.

In any case, you might be white, but youre a nigger at heart. When you have a prowler or some trust fundie sideswipes your car you'll call me in tears and be happy I show up. In the mean time crank up the volume on that NWA album and keep pretending when the day of the rope comes we won't lynch you too.

I too go airsofting on weekends!

>How do you expect me to prove I'm "antifa" dumbass
Show feminine benis

Chemical warfare, we're all going to the gas Chambers.

Can you show us you official dildo?

I dont, frankly claiming to be antifa that doesnt vote democrat is already retarded. Either you waste your vote on a 3rd party, thus rendering yourself irrelevant, vote republican thus rendering yourself a hypocrite, or dont vote at all thus
... rendering yourself irrelevant.

Your arguement already defeated itself, the rest on my behalf is just shitposting.

Post pic of onions tits.

Well... they didnt give me one, but I guess I could use this if I were brave enough.

Attached: 15425312901205858103086357834183.jpg (2560x1440, 1.13M)

Squirt either mace or hot sauce in his booty crack. I'll bet he regrets it

You're just delusional about "politics" altogether.
But no surprise there, you're a cop.
They won't hire cops with a brain capable of independent thought as that could cause them to disobey orders.

You are henchmen for rich politicians and bankers. You will die...

>pffft, you just wouldnt get it dad

Amazing! I'm already painting a roadmap of your insecurities! By the end of the night ill be able to give an exact number for the hugs you never got!

I’m sure your faggot ass is busted enough to take that whole thing

P-please don’t shoot.

Attached: 316D9609-E885-4520-9A3C-E6653C427E16.jpg (1174x724, 717K)

dont threaten me with a good time young man.

AWESOME! All women (!!) Antifers must follow this example of endless bravery!

Can we convince them that NAKED BOOBS will be even more lethal.?..

Lmao, some of them dressed up like sunflowers

mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1064030457866543104

I read some tweets and comments so what I learnt is that this group antifa they are communists/anarchist what ever losers and they defend islam? how is that even possible? how do they rationalize that "unholy" union?

found the tumblerkike

>pigs on pol

Guess it was bound to happen eventually

Like other things concerning the police are bound to happen :)

Attached: 1369D068-6ED0-4FDF-8737-63C1A9A3C580.jpg (1080x1235, 210K)

anarchist are literal brainlets

Attached: c2e2c6b887c18a0dc99c39637d78f2df.jpg (615x845, 89K)

Somebody threatening to kill me! I certainly havent ever had THAT happen before in my line of work. My fragile sense of well being may never recover.

Theres talkers and doers, and you're a talker.

Antifa are edgy kids with a few trained violent footsoldiers mixed in using the useful idiots as human cover. It would break apart if the criminals who run the show were hauled in and Soros wouldn't be footing the bill to hire a bunch of RP'ers to enter the fray.
The dangerous ones are politicians and judges who openly support antifa and let them go without punishment no matter the crime. The people in the system supporting them are terrorists.

Not threatening you mr officer Sir!

Just a friendly weather vane letting you know which way the wind is blowing ;)

You know it probably better than I do. You probably hear about every time the bacon gets fried by some crackhead, or a couple partners get lit up while they’re trading blowies in their cruiser.

And you know how lonely your species is getting too. My local metro is all but begging fast food workers to join up. But whether conscious of it or not, hardly anyone is willing to look like a walking treasure chest after shit pops off.

And we are getting SO close

I’m excited at least, I hope you can say the same!

this contradictory shit fits into the crazy ideology perfectly - check out Cultural Marxism / Frankfurt School etc...

DAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM
>BTFO SEVERELY
Well fucking done 7/10 would be better if pic were added