Peace between races in our time?

Peace between races in our time?

Attached: fc2a269c-944d-4929-ab50-a614b407af93.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

WHY ARE YOU CANADIANS SUCH HORRENDOUS POSTERS?

le rake amirite Jow Forums?

>he doesn't hook his boy up with a reload

Shits actually funny, even more funny because it make people mad.

Are whiteoids and darky pubes usually that curly?

Attached: image01.png (259x224, 15K)

That dick on the left looks just like mine hehe

wtf, black people penis really are thicker, I thought that was a meme.

My question is this; Why must there be only two modes of operation, where the black man is a beast or a king? Can he not be a man?
I am not suggesting racial equality, it is known that the average black is inferior, but why must one who is superb suffer injustice for the nature of his kind?
Let us examine race mixing. It appears that we can only completely forbid it or have it forced upon us in every avenue among other indoctrinations. Why is it impossible to let these people lead their own lives without all being profaned?
Is this degeneracy? A floodgate which, when opened, destroys everything? I don't understand.

Attached: 1412464314970.jpg (500x426, 113K)

>both uncut
This is what the Jews fear most.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

I changed my mind. I fucking hate niggers and I hate Canadians. You all deserve to die.

This wasn't English you retarded leaf

why are canadians allowed to post still

The races will merge in your lifetime. Either artificially by way of technology or through government mandate

>my thread got deleted while this shit is allowed
Fack yoe Jonnies, fack yoe

It's pasta you nigger.

Show us your flag.

Open your mouth, I need to poo. Then I'll show you the flag later

This board has gone to shit. Fuck off Jow Forums. You deserve whatever you get.

This is wonderfully heartening and an inspiring symbol of international peace and love. Please post moar!!!

Attached: Glorious rainbow peacock Trudeau.jpg (2440x1627, 3.51M)

Based dockers