youtube.com/watch?v=dWUzfJGmt5U&t=12328s

Attached: alex-jones.jpg (968x681, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o62aUVobO04
youtu.be/9KIf5kcVTwY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_497
atimes.com/ds-oil-bonanza-golan-heights-jezreel-valley/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/stack-the-deck-the-trump-candidacy-considered-as-cryptographic-prank/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cf8LfJRk2M4
youtube.com/watch?v=21pPpYw_axQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We all know it. Why did they do it?

To set up this surveillance apparatus that the dems and mossad is using to fuck with our lives for talking about shit that they don't want us talking about.

reminder that trump was most likely involved in the planning and cover up of 9/11

guiliani as his personal attorney. they were very close before, during and after 9/11

hires john bolton to his administration. bolton was chief member of PNAC. the guy wrote the 9/11 script

very close friends with larry silverstein before, during and after 9/11

hires CIA head pompeo to his administration. pompeo knew it was coming

9/11 suspect louis eisenberg was his best man (melania wedding)

very close friends with bibi, prime suspect #1

trump was the king of NYC real estate.

trump's financial building re-became the tallest building in lower manhattan after the WTC came down. being the biggest is important to a guy like trump

marries his daughter off to the son of one of the planners

and that's just the beginning,

Attached: 1542113795205.jpg (800x450, 80K)

massive insurance fraud, and real estate scheme.

Kill off businesses that weren't liked collect insurance money create war that furthered Israel interest

to eliminate some specific records from the Securities and Exchange commission archives.

To kill John O'neil, FBI counterterrositm expert on Osama Bin Laden.

To destroy numerous government archives.

Because you forgot to take your schizo meds

damn nigga. keep going

To create a societywide psychological trauma, in order to create a nationwide dissasociative state that could be "Exploited" through subtle classical conditioning in the media.

To steal the gold under the world trade center.

Because Asbestos removal isn't cheap.

Based tripfag

In order to cover the injection of some truly malicious code.

As a media event to use to push for specific foreign policies.

They did it to scar the psyche of the western world and promote transsexualism.

Check ‘em.

To distract from, and simultaneously pull off one of the biggest stock trading frauds of all time.

source?

>Bait thread with the Billie Mayes of conspiracy faggotry
The guy is in the business of keeping theories as exactly that, THEORIES, there's never any truth-finding or justice just sensationalizing and fear-mongering civil war nonsense. Nevermind that he won't consistently name the Jew, saying "muh Roths" isn't naming the Jew, that's called using a scapegoat. GO DIE IN A FIRE AJ!!!

Attached: 1537829453603.jpg (252x161, 5K)

It wasn't an inside job, it was a Mossad job. Any faggot calling it an inside job is either retarded or fears speaking the truth. It was only an "inside job" insofar as neocons in Bush's administration helped plan it

Attached: 1504407921071.jpg (1939x2246, 1.66M)

A test of new equipment and technologies.

Flight 93, the plane that symbolically had no target. 9 being the male genitalia and 3 being the female bosom.

the internet

The dual-citizen Jews did this.

>It wasn't an inside job, it was a Mossad job.

and if mossad had infiltrated some parts of our government?

Would you not call it an inside job then?

this and let's not forget the trillion dollars spent on retribution. it went somewhere.

Read the third sentence retard. It was Jewish neocons in Bush's administration, particularly the Office of Special Plans under Wolfowitz which fabricated the Iraq War. Not to mention the rebbe who was investigating $5 trillion missing in DoD when the Pentagon was attacked

That's an infestation or espionage/subterfuge.

Paul Wolfowitz — Deputy Secretary of War on 9-11; “dual citizen” of US and Israel; Zionist; investigated for spying for Israel; former PNAC member; chief architect of Iraq war; forced to resign in World Bank scandal

Dov Zakheim — Pentagon comptroller when trillion dollars reported missing on 9-10-01; “dual citizen” of US and Israel; Zionist; Shul Rabbi; former CFR member; former CEO of fly-by-remote manufacturer; reputed 9-11 mastermind

*2.3 trillion

>Dov Zakheim
That's the one, I guess he's a full on rabbi and not a rebbe. How the fuck does a Jew get anywhere near DoD? The military is one of the last gentile institutions left and that's rapidly fading away

I am actually starting to believe this. I only just started to believe it because I realized how fucking insane these deep state people actually are. They will do anything and everything. They will kill half their population if it makes sense.

Then, thanks to people like Edward Snowden and so on, I find out that this giant spy network between the different countries is just used to spy on its own people and get around laws. That all of this shit was built using 9/11 as the justifications. I am find it difficult to believe anything other than that this was genuinely an inside job.

the pentagon is like half jewish

Not really circumstantial evidence, Trump wants justice for Guiliani over 9/11 and "very close friends" with Silverstein is a little presumptuous, they're friendly competitors at the least and Silverstein has insider knowledge about 9/11, he owned the buildings. Pompeo has knowledge Trump needs too, like what the CIA was really doing during 9/11 and as for Eisenberg, like Silverstein he knows the Jewish underworld (ie. Mossad).

It all depends on which shade of rose-colored glasses you wanna wear, I've got faith that Trump is gonna call an end to dual-citizenship by the end of his term or force it with executive order after revealing the truth.

Attached: 18295190893.jpg (800x900, 77K)

Does medication stop steel buildings falling into their own footprint for no reason?

Attached: 1455628757554.jpg (594x390, 50K)

youtu.be/o62aUVobO04
6:23

Trump literally said he thought it was a false flag and that he was going to release classified documents on the investigation; tldr (((Saudi Arabia))) did it

Jews nuked the towers for war, money, and symbolic and literal sacrifice

Attached: 152635734556868.jpg (992x662, 66K)

>Read the third sentence retard.

i'm still right about it being an inside job.

mossad infiltrated our government decades ago.

How could you not believe the official narrative? I mean come on, we found that one Saudi hijacker's passport on the streets of Manhattan. Who else could it have been?

>"foisted on him"
Wonder (((who))) made him buy it?

They just did the wet work, Mossad orchestrated it.

and the korans they for some reason left in the rental car in portland maine really point to the saudis

saying it was "mossad" is pretty much useless until you start naming agents

Lewis Eisenberg — chairman Port Authority of New York and New Jersey on 9-11; authorized transfer of WTC leases to Silverstein and Lowy just weeks before 9-11; later appointed chairman of Republican National Committee; Zionist

there's rumors of trump choosing jewliani or chris christie as AG

fun fact: christie worked at the law firm representing the port authority and his wife worked for cantor fitzgerald in the WTC...and she coincidentally missed work that day

That's not how this works. Naming agents does nothing at all. Either way it'll end with dual-citizenship ending for national security purposes which benefits us immensely, elected officials will be held to a closer degree of scrutiny.

How does it tie to Trump though beyond mere acquaintance though? By that train of thinking many would be equally tied to it.

go away dumbfuck

So you've got nothing but speculation. I hear ya JIDF, you're right to be nervous.

Also, look forward to your new AG.

Attached: Attorney General Trey Gowdy.jpg (1200x627, 260K)

You realize Saudis and Jews are nearly genetically indistinguishable, right?

how much do you get paid to type the shit you do? too damn much, i say

LIVE CALL IN SHOW BY FUNNY BASED black man wearing jew nose lol
youtu.be/9KIf5kcVTwY

There are no real Jews in Israel anyways, that might have something to do with it. Couldn't possibly have been all their illegal immigration during its creation amirite?

>projection
You have no valid arguments anyway, might as well go for broke and try.

>there's a difference between democrat and republican
fucking LOL

Attached: Image129.jpg (600x450, 62K)

>(((flight 93)))

Attached: flight93.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>why did they do it
For trillions of dollars.

Attached: Genie Energy Syria.jpg (960x960, 167K)

"Israeli occupied syria" has been occupied for 40 years already. you goyim are the dumbest. any oil found there would be a drop in the bucket in comparison to major shale fields

holy fffffuck!!

what happened to building 6, where's all the (((truthers))) talking about building 6?

Attached: building 6 aerial.png (1873x1077, 3.96M)

Attached: 1rt759OhRhidden.png (1343x811, 1.7M)

Attached: building 6.png (1685x1080, 3.19M)

don't start going all judy wood on us

>any oil found there would be a drop in the bucket in comparison to major shale fields
doesnt change the facts, now does it? wtf is even the point of your post

Attached: 1527569508790.jpg (720x720, 454K)

>dont post about serious unanswered questions
dont tell me how to live my life

Attached: building with no fire.png (1235x927, 1.79M)

>oh israeli has invaded that for a long time
its illegally occupied
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_497
>even thought hey didnt have the military support to drill for oil and put settlements there until the syrian civil war
>oh so what they are drilling for oil, its not that much money
"In November 2015, Afek Oil and Gas, a subsidiary of the US company Genie Energy, discovered an oil bonanza in the Golan Heights “with the potential of billions of barrels”. In an interview with Israel’s Channel 2 News, Afek chief geologist Yuval Batov said the layer was 350 meters thick, which is 10 times as large as the average oil find worldwide."
atimes.com/ds-oil-bonanza-golan-heights-jezreel-valley/

another angle of building 6, clearly nothing fell into the building to cause this damage. it doesnt even have enough debris to account for its own damage

Attached: Untitled.png (1848x1080, 1.59M)

Which are the "real" Jews? I know of Ashkenazis, Sephardic, and those half retarded Arab looking ones (that's the pecking order too I believe) any Zooligists care to explain?

Attached: 1538056044991.jpg (1308x1028, 244K)

All of the above, these people dont a job like this for just one outcome. Quantum planning.

Attached: 5357248.jpg (836x543, 111K)

The darkest truth about 9/11 is that no planes hit any buildings that day. This is an incredibly difficult pill to swallow, it took me many years of research to come to terms with how simply and effectively the whole thing was pulled off. (Like, stupid simple.)

Stop watching crazy conspiracy theory videos. All of them are wrong.

Just sit down and watch the original, live media broadcasts on that day from 8:30am - 10:00am. It has all the answers, you just need to know what to look for in order to see them.

Are you even going to try and post a source, or are we just memeing this morning? Like if this is true it's a good arguement, just don't be a nigger post your source brainlet

Sephardic are probably closest to original semites. Mizradi are arab and Ashkenazi are eastern european.

oh boy. here we go

150 posts by this ID inbound

>Are you even going to try and post a source,
Oh wow that was so hard

Genie Energy Ltd. is an American energy company headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. It is a holding company comprising Genie Retail Energy, a retail energy provider in the United States, and Genie Oil and Gas, which is pursuing a conventional oil project in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.

Genie was part of IDT Corporation but was spun off on October 31, 2011, at which point Class B common stock of Genie Energy Ltd. began trading on the NYSE under the ticker symbol "GNE". [1]

Genie's founder, chairman, controlling shareholder and CEO is Howard Jonas. Avi Goldin serves as the company's CFO, Michael Stein is the company's COO and Geoffrey Rochwarger serves as Vice Chairman. The president of its Israeli subsidiary is Effie Eitam. Genie Energy's Strategic advisory board is composed of: Dick Cheney (former vice president of the United States), Rupert Murdoch (media mogul and chairman of News Corp), James Woolsey (former CIA director), Larry Summers (former head of the US Treasury), Bill Richardson, former Governor of New Mexico, an ex-ambassador to the United Nations and United States Energy Secretary[2], Michael Steinhardt, Jacob Rothschild,[3][2], and Mary Landrieu, former United States Senator from Louisiana.

To spark never ending wars in the middle east for Israel.

Attached: criminal dog.jpg (299x199, 12K)

just fucking google it, dude, are you joking me?

Attached: 1534865935977.png (1224x577, 529K)

The saudis orchestrated 9/11

>Wikipedia
Jesus Christ kid, you have to be 18 to post here

Attached: IMG_9946.jpg (392x314, 26K)

>stop asking questions, user, just blindly believe what has been told to you
>stop posting 9/11 pictures in a 9/11 thread!
cmon, guy. give me one issue with anything im posting. better yet, fucking explain what happened. no one else is talking about what really happened on that day. only bring up shit that fits their narrative

Attached: building 3.png (1865x954, 2.13M)

and here comes the flood of kike shills. i'm going to bed. have fun with the shitshow that this thread will become.

Is this why Trump is kissing Israels ass?
Could he be investigating them behind the scenes?

>even thought hey didnt have the military support to drill for oil and put settlements there until the syrian civil war

there have been settlements on the Golan Heights for decades now

i know youve seen the images i post because i recognize your little copy pasta you pop up with all the time. no one has any sort of argument against any of the work presented, just ad-hominem petty attacks. what is it that you are clinging to so emotionally?

Attached: Slide6.jpg (960x720, 138K)

Attached: Screenshot-21_07_2018-22_01_33-Custom.png (1024x768, 1.9M)

Attached: HTR-combine.jpg (560x420, 109K)

Attached: Screenshot-22_07_2018-10_02_00.png (1438x952, 2.03M)

>he doesnt know wikiepdia has links to sources and the official website
Very low tier bait but I responded in order to bump the post. 1/10

But they doubled in size and population in the last decades and were not trying to exploit any oil resources

Then post the site you literal nigger

Attached: IMG_5425.jpg (720x480, 40K)

what connection, if any, does “The Donald” have to 9/11? Just last week the mogul announced the appointment of Michael Glassner, former Dole and Palin handler and Southwest Regional Political Director of AIPAC in 2014-2015, as Political Director of his own campaign. Glassner’s most interesting credential, however, is his 1998-2001 tenure as Chief of Staff to the Chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.

In this capacity, Glassner was in charge of “lobbying strategies in support of the successful $3.21 billion dollar privatization of the World Trade Center complex”, a campaign which, with the support of Zionist billionaire Ronald Lauder, placed the property in the hands of “lucky” Larry Silverstein and partner Frank Lowy.

aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/stack-the-deck-the-trump-candidacy-considered-as-cryptographic-prank/

This

This is called Trauma Bonding under the MK Ultra program.

What fucking site, what exactly do you wasnt proof of, what are you disputing? That genie energy exists? That these people are on the board? That they are drilling in the golan? What? Are you unable to do like 120 seconds of googling to confirm your anything on your own?

>why did they do it
Bin Laden was assblasted the US cucked him in Desert Storm. He wanted to lead an Arab army to defeat Saddam, and later Iran. House of Saud and Isreal would dominate the region because they’re all jews

>This is called Trauma Bonding under the MK Ultra program.

I am familiar with trauma based conditioning, of the overt and subliminal varieties.

Donald Trump Mattress Commercial With Hidden Message
youtube.com/watch?v=Cf8LfJRk2M4

9-11 Is the Litmus Test
youtube.com/watch?v=21pPpYw_axQ

Attached: 1540986798994.jpg (960x960, 178K)