Another example of US guns violence

>be American dolphin
>get shot

Attached: 17DB901E-63AF-4C41-9B0A-706F16C889CE.jpg (640x732, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3RJUMm-hd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OY VEY!

Attached: 1493126818804.png (629x541, 64K)

Fuck those (((dolphins))) The japs had the right idea, they’re the Jews of the sea.

Attached: 1542419968761.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

So long and thanks for all the- BLAP

Lol good, It probably attacked
>not giving benefit of the doubt to the human in a human vs animal altercation
Would you say shit if it was a 400 lbs lion? of course not so why say shit when it an 800 pound dolphin?

We should ban guns in California.

macabre macumba, mios dio!

Attached: 1124235447373.jpg (614x476, 115K)

Lol what a dumbass he didn't even evolve hands so he could shoot people.

Repent and obey, swine

Attached: 1513862564972.jpg (512x800, 107K)

Do dolphins beach like whales? I don’t know shit about dolphins but maybe it was just lying there dead or dying and someone shot it to end it. How would you even shoot a dolphin and drag it out of the water? It would be a massive amount of dead weight and shooting it would be really hard unless it was already somewhere really visible which wouldn’t be ocean water.

what a life

>dolphin rape cave
I wouldn't be surprised if this is real. That's enough internet for tonight.

Yeah, people would. Most people don’t even understand why Harambe got shot despite the fact he was dragging a toddler around. People are dumb when it comes to animals and automatically assume any animal killed was done for the sake of cruelty.

It was probably in self-defence.
Some canny diver protecting their anal virginity.

>(((bottlenose)))

Are you stupid, nigger? The correct course of action is legalizing conceal carry for dolphins. An armed animal kingdom is a polite animal kingdom.

fuck off dolphins, we're full.

>caring about the Deepwater Jew

It most likely got stranded ashore, somebody found it, then put it out of its misery.

This, the idea someone waddled out and shot a dolphin doesn’t make any sense, and dragging it back to shore would be extremely hard even for a large, fit person. They’re big animals and dragging dead weight through water will fuck you up. I doubt an Olympian carrying a gun wandered out into deep water and blasted a dolphin, it was either killed at sea for whatever reason and washed up or someone found the body and shot it out of morbid entertainment or to euthanize it.

Of course that's what happened. This article is purely designed to stir emotion in the reader at the headline. It's clickbait and it's fucking sick.

Spics and other subhumans regularly shoot sea lions near the shores of Cali because they're loud. Someone probably saw a pack of dolphins surfacing for air, thought they were sea lions, and started shooting.

It doesn't have to be that away at all. He could have shot the beast from the shore, and then it washed ashore when it was dead.

Some drunken fishermen probably shot it out at sea and it washed up. My dad used to shoot at fish from his boat just for fun.

That could definitely be it too.

a dolphin isn't just a fish though, why would you shoot at one even if you were drunk? you'd have to be also pretty stupid.

fpbp

Dolphin isn’t a fish

Attached: 77D29C65-51A1-4517-96C8-E3380FCD1A1A.png (305x373, 298K)

Checked
That is pretty fuckin american

Must've seen something it shouldn't've

kek

It's obvious the dolphin posed an immediate threat and needed to be terminated:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3RJUMm-hd0

Attached: polarbearwchainsaw.jpg (359x480, 61K)

Good, fuck those rapists

This, horned up dolphins will go for people and can drown them.

time to organize a swim for dolphin day.

come here legally.
we mean it apparently!

Attached: PRESIDENT OBAMA.jpg (210x210, 12K)

got a dolphin in the trawl once
seaguls had picked off it's eyelids
they've got eyes like human eyes

>find dolphin washed up on the beach
>try to determine the cause of death
>notice a large hole on the back
>conclude that it must have been caused by a firearm

Does it then follow that they have souls like human souls?

fuckin slimey long nosed prick had it coming, he fucked my wife and burned my dog

How did you just have this image on hand?

also
>1 post by this ID

>vague
>no link
A good samaritan blew its brains out to end his suffering for all we know.

Sage

Dolphins breathe air though, wouldn’t they just have to put it back in the water?

I wonder why the Dolphin Research Institute doesn't have web site, or show up on a google search, or have a telephone listing.

as a biological oceanographer and dolphin rape victim I can verify half of this, dolphins are evil creatures who will fuck anything that moves and screams.
I cannot however verify the rape caves.
>t. dolphin rape survivor

They typically get dehydrated and overheat outside of water, that'd be like putting a dehydrated heatstroke victim into a pool.
they are gonna drown nigga

You were asking for it, dumb slut

It was probably a Jap.

it was for the best. i bet the gils were all full of sand. this way now the dolfin had its misery ended

Attached: 1361197320622.jpg (566x800, 49K)

This happened near the baja border by the way, you know where the caravan started hopping the border? You can put 2 and 2 together yourselves

Deserves it for living in California.

>he doesnt know about the dolphin rape cave

Wtf is wrong with Californians?

a jap would have taken it home and eaten it.

How do we know it wasn't suicide

>No note
>No weapon found with body

I mean the dolphin was black.
This was probably a domestic dispute.

Just think, this is just a glance of what would happen if california were to secede.

its black move along

Isn't shooting some sea animal what that illegal alien in CA said he was trying to do when he shot and killed that girl with a stolen gun then got off scott-free... Maybe one of his stories was actually truthfull

>How did you just have this image on hand?
I posted it in an identical thread 24 hrs ago and thus, knew exactly where to look for it this time

>be a merilardon
>see weak thing in need
>shoot

You guys are a 1 line program

what most likely happened is the dolphin was beached and someone put him out of his misery