Try to play games

>try to play games
>get liberal politics shoved down your throat
wtf

Attached: 43868ad0e401207b242eb262864559e86559b518r1-1920-1080v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KMiXczq1H5w
youtu.be/H5g5WTPf8J4
youtu.be/wqacoGb1TCg
youtube.com/watch?v=xEVn79v-jUA
youtube.com/watch?v=R7Bna3RDxig
youtube.com/watch?v=ofvCg-uNY9k
youtube.com/watch?v=mgiCeuwrksw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What liberal politics?

Is this game pozzed too?
I don't have a console because I'm not a fucking faggot so I haven't played this game. Fill me in LGBTQAAIPBRAAAAP pls

Extremely

Attached: a93ddd943d140ae78d295513a396906d28fdb3da2b85d79f3e54c9f3e76301a6.png (1260x947, 195K)

>expect the game to be pozzed
>it's actually quite neutral

Attached: Far-Cry 5.jpg (600x793, 114K)

Witcher was better. All west devs are cucks.

I ordered it through the mail. After a few hours of playing it bacame clear it was sjw bullshit. I didn't pay for it and told the company it was never delivered. Didn't pay for it lol.

Last thing i ever bought from rockstar.

Well shit, I didn't even really notice. I still think Native Americans are one of the least pozzed people though (besides their rampant substance abuse).

Wow that's fucking pathetic

liberal politics.... you dumb cunts, indians, free blacks, 1st wave feminizm / right to vote, and the march of capitalism are all prevalent issues in this time period, the devs are just staying accurate to history its not political you fucking neets, stop getting so offended because there was literally the mention of feminizm and darky's being treated like shit, you cunts are seriously getting as bad as SJW's when it comes to complaining about menial shit.

Attached: 1542419820072s.jpg (125x112, 2K)

This gay shit is why I only play indie games anymore

fucking wow

Attached: 1420056187272.jpg (311x280, 35K)

Agreed. Don’t forget that you can hunt and kill anything you want, glorious Herbert moon is in the game, it’s got an anti government slant, pretty neutral overall

>if you don't want to hear about how evil are whiteys and how oppressed are minorities, ur just like the essjaydablius!

It's political when a fucking OUTLAW holds exclusively post-modern opinions on every issue and is accepting of everyone as long as they aren't a policeman. At one point in the game he literally makes pro-immigrant statements in response to someone criticizing the wop who kidnapped a fucking child from your camp. They purposefully harmed the game's immersion to virtue signal.

I’ll be surprised when a new movie or video game isn’t pozzed. You guys are dumb for expecting anything different.

>play a 60 hour story game
>get outraged at one part you kill a white supremacist terrorist group.
When did the social justice warriors switch political sides?

Cuck, Jew, NPC, Faggot, Manchild, Nigger, Insectoid, Poo loving, Roastie whore.

im on chapter 4 and multiple times ive come across black npcs who need help and theyre written all sympathetic. there is a bit where you have to rescue a black.girl from being kidnapped by other blacks. Its not exactly subtle. youre forced to do missions with some black including robbing whites. may aswell be gta.

>get outraged at one part you kill a white supremacist terrorist group.
The entire game is pozzed, if it was only about the KKK I wouldn't mind.

Arthur Morgan is Dutch Van Der Linde's bitch. Charles is fucking Sadie Adler or whatever her name is. The Italian guy gets murdered after sparing the little boy which was dumb as fuck. If you cuss a nigger out, he can snitch to the cops and you get a bounty. The game is beautiful aesthetically but the story is so fucking pussified.

It's too bad right-wingers are brain dead idiots who are too stupid to program video games.

And I found out about the word filter. I wanted to name my horse Adolf.

Strauss Zelnick is a fucking cuck, dude. And that Houser bitch said "oh, I don't want to release GTA VI while Trump is president". No wonder fucking Fortnite blew them out of the water.

Niggers didn't even have rights in that time period yet they can run their mouth. The game is fucking pathetic.

>Can't even name your horse Adolf
What in the actual fuck has happened to my games? You can fill my country with niggers and shitskins
You can tax me 50% of my income
You can tell me I'm racist
You can replace me in my own land
BUT
STAY
THE
FUCK
OUT
OF
MY
GAMES

Attached: 1542418782579.gif (480x480, 1.6M)

If you see the ending of far cry 5 the main villian was actually completely right about everything. Rdr2 has the burden of being a AAA game set in 1899 which also has to be edible for the normie masses that are hilariously pozzed. You're completely free to maim and kill the feminist in Saint Denis along with any other nigger you see so I'll give rockstar the benefit of the doubt on this one

No one wants to work with dykes and Indian shitskin code monkeys though.

I'm in chapter 3. All i do is hunt and fish and kill all nigger NPCs.

They have the fucking KKK in the game and you're encouraged to kill them. And if you see someone kidnapping a nigger, you're supposed to help free them.

It gets a lot worse.

Extremely youtu.be/KMiXczq1H5w

The horror

>rpg
>can't Join kkk

No buy

That's the dude in Saint Denis.

Based NPC

Attached: 1513760802220.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

Goddamn, I wish that were an option. I'd go right to camp and lynch anyone that is darker than a farmers tan

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

>playing games
There's your fucking problem dumbass

Attached: 1522602070813.gif (400x362, 2.52M)

>IM SILLY

There's a random encounter in st. Denis where some guy is handing out pro-white eugenics posters, did anyone see that part? Arthur comments
>Hurr all my friends are non whites we get along just fine partner xD
I fucking cringed so hard. Your character then (without any dialog option) gets pissed at him, then said eugenics dude cowers and runs like a bitch. I was blown away because I always heralded rockstar as being mostly politically neutral and taking jab at both leftists and the right. This game is 100% SJW cringe.

Attached: FB_IMG_1496638904848.jpg (640x500, 31K)

thats racist against swedish kings because they probaly blackwashed by now
who would steal a negro? can you not buy them?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who tried to name a horse after Uncle 'Dolph

Attached: 1532704918596.jpg (835x773, 333K)

They look like literal faggots to me
Will not buy/10
I'd rather play Kingdom Come: Deliverance or Empyrion

>(Racist White Supremacist)
Based virtue signaling uploader.

oh dear. was thinking I'd pick this up if they port it to pc, but alas, nope.

I haven't tried because I don't own a console because I'm not a faggot. Sorry.
Also, after seeing that video of a noble White man advocating Eugenics being unreasonably attacked, I'm not going to play this liberal pozzed Jewish shitheap of a "game"
But yeah, just let us name shit what we want, faggots

I'll just leave this here lol youtu.be/H5g5WTPf8J4

Here's what will make Jow Forums mad:
>totally pro Indian, anti USA
>not allowed to kill Indian civilians when you are allowed to kill everyone else (probably a smart PR move)
>no bad colored main characters
>everyone evil is white
>a woman becomes a gunslinger in your gang (although she only does it after a gang kills her husband and she has nothing left to live for so it's not bad)
>you kill KKK members even though they didn't exist yet in history
>you kill post confederate rebels

The thing that really pissed me off was them killing the Irish chick that snitched on Dutch. That fucking infuriated me because Dutch is an incompetent motherfucker.

and the part in st denis where you go to a party at the mayors house and (without choice) throw someone out for being racist to impress rhe mayor lol

Based and VoteWithYourDollarsPilled

No, you can't buy people in the game. Only horses. And they must be named something politically correct.

Wasn’t gonna buy it before. Don’t think I will now unless it goes on super sale

Fuck them

Try naming your horse "N-Word Jim"

Rockstar is afraid as fuck when it comes to RDR2. They didn't even touch what GTA V did. At least that game wasn't pussified to shit and had a torture scene in it where Trevor could waterboard an Azerbaijani dude.

Doubt that it'll let it pas.

There's that one mission in St. Denis where one guy is enslaving some mexicans and the character gets pissed and says "slavery in current year??? I have to stop that!" (he literally says it like that).

Heres another must see, based black man calling black democrats slaves on the plantation, this guy is funny as hell. I think hes one of us. Is that a jew nose hes wearing? I think so.
youtu.be/wqacoGb1TCg

And this
youtube.com/watch?v=xEVn79v-jUA

It’s not nearly as bad as what ubi did to the Greeks.

doubt it, they wouldnt let me name an outfit in GTA5 "pimp" when the outfit I bought at the store was called "Pimp"

>not going to saint denis and murdering every single nigger and immigrant you see
you're just playing it wrong

The game is fun as shit but yeah this liberal shit is far too much. I pity them to be honest. It’s not effective at all but to them they are so passionate about it. Just let me kill NPCs aimlessly you liberal faggots leave your propaganda to cnn and reddit

There was a guy who got banned from YouTube for punching a suffragette. He was unbanned a few days later after he got enough attention. It wasn't even because he had a problem with what she was saying, it was because she was being loud while he wanted to shop.

Then his video following that was even funnier.

Fill me in on 'pozzed' i assume this means getting AIDS, what is its meaning in this context?

playing anything but vanilla wow pservers

Attached: IMG_4806.jpg (1707x1109, 222K)

Figuratively, any person or institution that is socially liberal.

I love it meme flag. Time for your civil war, grab guns.

There are still some bugs in the game, they haven't made all of the feminists invincible yet. youtube.com/watch?v=R7Bna3RDxig

youtube.com/watch?v=ofvCg-uNY9k

>There was a guy who got banned from YouTube for punching a suffragette.

Wasn't he soooooo fn edge tho? Toss in some dynamite while we're it.

Ahh~

Attached: 1523871375540.png (645x716, 92K)

It's a fucking double standard is what it is. If they don't want women in the game to be murdered, don't put them in there. He bought the game, if he wants to take little Jack and give him to the wop to get molested to death, that's on him.

How far can the autistic incel level get?? Lets hope well beyond RDR2 or BFV :'j

ahahahhhhahaha

Lets get triggered together

Gotcha, thank you.

It's a good game and everyone knows most everything posted here is contrived

>t. cuckstar

Thanks for your input, shill

Fuck you, it's gay and everyone knows it
youtube.com/watch?v=mgiCeuwrksw

your evidence against RD2 being good is that youtube banned it for being sexist

it's an overhyped walking simulator

Horseback Simulator

What did you expect from rockstar

Exactly what liberal politics are you referring to?

Attached: 0C5D4391-87B0-45EF-B8C6-B10A3C457062.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

No they banned one faggot for punching an npc in the face, which is de rigueur in gaming. My evidence for this game being shit is scrolling up in this thread.

So true

Honestly, I'm fucking glad they're killing video games for white men. Think about it. The last thing keeping white boys complacent is video games. They took cartoons, movies, most music, comic books, etc. Destroying game and pushing white men out of them will literally sever us from being man children. We'll go out and do other shit whilsst SJWs gorge themselves on media. This is a good thing. Fuck video games.

:(

Attached: 1532931606079.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

Games have been pozzed faggotry since everyone bitched about Manhunt and Soldier of Fortune.

>Brutally killing thousands of innocent and not so innocent white men.
>Storyline is offensive.
Women were a mistake.

>Heard about the worst bits of a popular game
>Never play game for myself
>Complain about game online
Kys meme flag

>kill an Irish woman for snitching
>allow niggers, Natives, and a loser of a mother into the camp
>everyone in Saint Denis is a nigger and you can't say anything to them or the cops get told
>Can't name your horse anything offensive
>White guy has to be broken out of jail while the nigger at camp sits on his ass doing nothing

Come home White Man

Attached: Touhou.full.1885103.jpg (3035x2149, 3.23M)

stuff from japan is still relatively good though

I did play the game.

>while the nigger at camp sits on his ass doing nothing
So it's a real life sim?