Send ... Help

Send ... Help

Attached: IMG_20181118_010716.jpg (3456x4608, 2.7M)

Why spanish of all religions?

that's French

That’s calculus.

If you translate from frog, i might help. Im assuming this is analysis and they want you to prove convergence of the series?

It’s amore

You can do it, Chang. Just focus on the math, not the Francáis.

Attached: 1528008284751.png (457x340, 295K)

Attached: 4182E382-C55C-4195-9226-C28F28724789.gif (230x209, 1.01M)

All this shit math is made up pseudo intellectual bull shit, it makes no purpose in reality. You know basic algebra and that's all you need in life. All this type of math is, is for math majors to jerk themselves off, similar to art majors majoring in art. It makes no real difference to the world, no point in learning

Solid post.

I can't read French, you damn leaf. Further, this post belongs on
On one of their stupid questions threads.

If you’re having difficulty with this, you aren’t going to make it.

It’s a big pizza pie

>All this math has no purpose in reality
How do you think computers work genius? They use those very same math equations to compute data efficiently

I don't speak french but looks like Taylor Series shit. Embarrassingly easy. Figure it out OP

Brainlet detected and confirmed.

thats pretty low level stuff bud, smarten up

Computers do the math, not humans. Like electricity, it's a computer thing, not a human thing.

This type of math literally has no use in the real world, it's just used to circlejerk themselves in college campus' like art schools

>tfw calc 1 next semester and it's the last math class I can do online with pearson before I have to take ground classes

fuuuuucckkk

Imagine being this retarded lmfoa

lmao, babby's first caclulus

>campus'
It's 'campi', nigger.

That type of math has literally no use outside of math major classrooms in campuses. Literally no use.

Campuses

Campussy

That would be your mom, nigger.

If you can't get through entry-level STEM math classes, you're a joke as a human bean.

hmmm

if x=0

it obviously converges since 0+0+0+0+... = 0

but if x=pi/2 ... then it does not converge. or does it lol. what's sine pi? 0. so it's like. 1/1+0/root2-1/root3+1/root4 =

1-1/root3+1/root4-1/root6+1/root7-1/root9+1/root10

=sum(1/(3n+1)), n = 1 to infinity
minus
some other shit

i don't know, kill yourself

n=0 to infinity*

and then the other thing

Attached: Capture.png (887x501, 29K)

dont do this nigger's homework. figure it out, akbar.

Fucking australians

it's not taylor series shit you dumb american. but it is a funny /sci/ meme to always say babys first calculus

Attached: B5A4A5F3-572C-4D60-8359-28C991F04E97.jpg (89x125, 2K)

Attached: 2465D869-50A7-4866-A808-1650FC510EF6.jpg (750x806, 84K)

>That type of math has literally no use outside of math major classrooms in campuses. Literally no use.
It's used in engineering.

>tfw you were forced to drop out in 8th grade
>tfw you still have no clue what this means, it's all gibberish.
>tfw you're old and stupid and will never get any better

Attached: 1541300247959.jpg (456x628, 61K)

thanks, just dropped out.

I bet you watch Rick and Morty and think you're smart

Attached: 1541126786822.jpg (356x374, 37K)

It's all just addition and subtraction my dude

i've never seen anyone take such obvious bait so hard. i'm not even going to congratulate the Australian on his bait, you guys are just fucking retarded.

Attached: 1542501967576.jpg (523x523, 29K)

this is so fucking wrong its hilarious
especially when the world is turning towards machine learning/a.i you unironically post this

You didn't refute what he said though. Well done.

get james stewart's calculus book, by torrent or otherwise. find as similar problem as you can and then find the solution. by then you will understand how to proceed.

t. Brainlet too subhuman to appreciate beauty

so much this. computer math is just addition and subtraction. I mean its all just ones and zeros. I really hope you guys know this

Engineer yourself a dick, ya weak cunt

>pouvez-vous trouvez
Genocide fucking leaf now

what he's doing is above stewart. it's probably rudin level, but maybe royden. probably not royden. but definitely above stewart.

Wrong board leaf

more like genocide the french tbqh. or how about we meet the in the middle and genocide the french leafs?

nigger, that's calc 2 shit stop being such a brainlet and come back when you take real analysis, also fuck leafs.

Faggot probably thinks imaginary numbers have no application in real life either.

I can agree on that

I don't know these series limit questions are just memes, you have to learn the integral rules for different formulas is all. I don't see anything too revolutionary here. if similar problems haven't appeared in stewart I'd be surprised.

>imaginary numbers
>imaginary
>no application to real life
You are dam right I think they have no application to real life except for math major exams

Computers do the calculations, not humans. Very easy to understand that notion.

Thats the computers job not humans, like an animal we use it for our use, we dont do the job outself

Not an argument

Nice I did too

Engineering is math

Computer math is just addition.

>engineering uses imaginary numbers all the time
>it has no application to real life
Hang yourself you aborigine

It's thanks to retards like you that some basic ass software takes 10 seconds to start on a computer that makes 5.10^9 operations/sec

Attached: 1512326729959.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

>Computers do the calculations, not humans. Very easy to understand that notion.
Are you literally fucking brain dead? Who the fuck do you think writes the algorithms? HOly shit I am posting with literal brainlets

Attached: 1513587251411.png (403x448, 53K)

>obvious bait still baits even after it has been pointed out as bait
I love the cultural impact that we finally had here but hooooo boy we shure do gotta lotta newfags.

Everything you use was created by people who used math.

Math is the language which separates us from animals.

>thinking computers doing addition is somehow impacting software performance

Does C and assembly magically somehow implement a subtraction and division and multiplication function when it compiles code?

Pic related is (you).

Attached: 1516707628587s.jpg (111x125, 2K)

thats mormon

Which university?

you go girl!

If I can do basic calculus after 15 years of not even thinking about it, you better be able to figure that shit out.

Attached: example.png (679x670, 43K)

Burger education the post

>education
>money to jewland

pick one

Attached: 1532682803838.jpg (200x200, 10K)

g=(r+b+m)8

It’s just to filter out people in the field. No one uses this type math on a daily basis

t. australian radio shock jock the post

Attached: 1537925189793.jpg (640x640, 173K)

I last passed 8th grade. was 'placed' into 10th, dropped out halfway through the year. Got a scholarship to a local community college based off of my GED test scores, went to a public university instead, entrance gotten by my ACT scores. Passed two calculus classes. I still don't school well though and drop out after they pull my scholarship for shitty grades.
I may be a dumbshit one hit wonder, but calculus isn't really that hard. You really only need it if you need it though. I bet you could get most of the concepts of a 101 calculus class with some free youtube videos and free tests online if you wanted. Not sure why this hasn't gotten more traction in todays world, its fucking free.

Math is just some game invented by bored redneck farmers to kill the time between harvest and planting seasons. All it really serves as is a proxy for white privilege by peoples that want to keep western civilization standards intact. IOW, MATH IS A MUTT FILTER.

C compiler indeed implements multiplication and division if the CPU is missing MUL or DIV instruction (e.g. ATTiny 2313).
t. embedded programmer

>log

Got it wrong there buddy. Humans do the math, computers do the computation.