Is anyone truly without religion of some sort?

Is anyone truly without religion of some sort?

Attached: 1541567672332.jpg (741x741, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9KIf5kcVTwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, most people seek to serve a high power of some sort it seems. Weather it be for worship of a god or worship of a group or person.

define religion

Ultimate good, ultimate evil. The holocaust story being a sort of religious framework for a lot of people

All people have preferences.

Fkn CALL IN! youtu.be/9KIf5kcVTwY

Are you AI?

Atheism is most definitely not a religion. Anyone who tries to argue that atheism is a religion obviously has no idea what they're talking about. Atheism is a cult.

Word games all up in this thread.

How are you differentiating a religion from an ethos from a philosophy of life?

Fucking Wittigenstein and his beetles.

why is atheism that widepread in japan?

Attached: religion-statista.jpg (958x682, 76K)

And Shinto is the tradition of culturally enshrining particularly potent imaginary friends.

Thanks, this has been mutual misrepresentation hour, brought to you by A.N. Autist.

I'm an atheist so yes.

Weeb

atheism is just a simple refusal to believe in theistic entities. it's not a cult as well as "not collecting stamps" is not an hobby

From one jap i spoke to, He said the majority do fallow a religion, Shinto. The japanese don't really view it as a religion the same way we do. They see religion as a more western thing where as theirs is more cultural. So when asked if they fallow a religion they either say don't know or don't have one.

>the cultist regurgitates the doctrines he has been brainwashed with despite them not even fitting as a response
Nothing in a cult requires it to have "theistic entities" (i.e. what normal people who aren't pretentious blowhards call "gods.") Not all cults are even religious at all. All you did was play madlibs with your stock response and it doesn't even work. Pathetic.

Yes in the sense of any sort of active, codified religion, if you just mean all the trappings of religion that fedora-tippers think are somehow exclusive to religion, then no.

>it's not a cult as well as "not collecting stamps" is not an hobby
If you go around telling people how much you don't collect stamps, form websites and organizations around not collecting stamps, and chide and belittle people who do collect stamps in order to make them see the error of their stamp collecting ways, then yes, not stamp collecting becomes a 'hobby'

i dunno define what you mean by religion

well , Countries with high levels of religiosity have the worst social problems

Ot's because prosperity and security kill spirituality. Baby boomers generally still had very religious parents, but it didn't stop them frim sinking into spiritual apathy and raising the godless generation. Religions return once hard times return and will fade away again once things get easy.

The religion of atheists is nihilism. Or Satanism if they want to be cheeky.