HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

TRUMP EO ORDERS DNI REPORT ON ELECTION INTERFERENCE DUE NO LATER THAN 22 DEC 2018
FREEZES ASSETS OF ALL FOREIGN AND US PERSONS INTERFERING WITH A US ELECTION
>dailycrusader.com/2018/11/christmas-present-trump-eo-orders-dni-report-on-election-interference-due-no-later-than-22-dec-2018/

Attached: eo.png (1220x503, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9KIf5kcVTwY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6313587/Papadopoulos-tell-Congress-FBI-BRITISH-spies-plotted-stop-Trump.html
twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1063948108671766528
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's fucking nothing

Literally fpbp

When it happens we’ll know Trump isn’t a zionist puppet. Until then fuck every one of them.

>still having any hope in drumpf

Attached: 1541910730577.png (1055x574, 93K)

Cool. Nice wall, too.

THESE

All posts before mine are shills

How many jews got frozen

lol none but at least the libTARDS are gonna get mad over this #cantstopwinning

I'm going to guess a grand total of 0.

When the UK, Australia and Israel get fucked for meddling you'll start believing, there's a reason they screech in threads like these. Can't wait until he reveals the truth of 9/11, then Israel gets fucked harder and the nose gets overrun by sandbags.

Attached: 1538253991567.jpg (366x464, 38K)

It ain't bad so far.

Attached: mexico_border_wall.jpg (1200x800, 290K)

lame shill, your narrative sucks

hahaha

Attached: Capture.png (1057x816, 769K)

LOL It's possible the wall is actually shorter than it would be if Trump wasn't elected.

Sure kiddo.

JIDF kike

Attached: 1537575311605.png (982x532, 98K)

Sadly AIPAC is not considered as a foreign agent.
Woof woof

Attached: IMG_4145.jpg (720x405, 75K)

14 miles were added to a blank spot in new mexico this summer dumbshit

Attached: 636600970752849473-BORDER-WALL-CONSTRUCTION.jpg (3200x1680, 597K)

Modern picture for you

Attached: 1542360582827.jpg (1200x810, 162K)

JIDF is scared! Look at all the shilling!

MOSSAD - YOU ARE FUCKED

Attached: 46491564_201847060700329_5572340245422145536_n.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>instant furious shill response
we're over the target boys

Attached: blue wave.jpg (420x572, 57K)

>It's fucking nothing
Gettting mad pretty quickly Chaim?

Absolutely jewish

Attached: 45635635.jpg (297x365, 33K)

oy gevalt

((((((KEEPING US SAFE FROM FOREIGN INFLUENCES)))))

Attached: 1531794742453.jpg (720x960, 100K)

Last time I checked any Federal Judge could overturn or block executive orders.

OH MY GOD EVEN THE ROMANIAN KIKE IS IN HERE HAHAHAHA
JIDF YOU ARE SO FUCKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DID YOU ENJOY OUR TRAP? THE KABUKI THEATRE?

JEWS GOT OUTJEWED BY THE DON LOLOLOL

Attached: 09DBBE8A-BBFC-4FE8-8F8B-F1A0A1C47FBD.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

Like what? The only order succesfully blocked was an executive order to cancel an executive order and it had to be rewritten

shit wall 4 mexicans standing on top of eachother could get over it

This.

Trump was letting the midterm fuckery go on so he has hard evidence to assfuck everybody with. Trump for all his big talk grandeur actually likes to play the waiting game and lets his cartoonishly evil enemies walk themselves into a bear trap

Attached: 1542424997787.png (980x742, 280K)

> Shit post on Jow Forums about US election.
> Get assets frozen
Oh shit nigga

it's time

Attached: sortition-foundation-logo-2-lines-high-res.jpg (1500x534, 146K)

Ringa' Ding!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-015058.jpg (1080x1920, 574K)

This is not a happening. It’s a “it COULD” happen.

>Modern picture for you
OSHA would like a word with whoever is in this picture. There is an outlet at the ground for plugging extension cords into, and another outlet in the basket for your tools. There is no reason for any of that. Its not the worst thing you can do, but goddamn don't take a photo of that shit.

Lol if one makes it that way, I won't even be mad. I mean I'd still shoot him but I won't be mad.

Attached: thalad_25.jpg (641x1024, 289K)

LIVE CALL IN SHOW BY FUNNY BASED black man lol
youtu.be/9KIf5kcVTwY

Here in the UK we controll eveything you do and eveything that effects your life.

It's ok, that's the Mexico side.

So, FISA declass up next?

You say that knowing Trump snubbed your Queen.

Attached: 1537799566108.gif (250x252, 3.18M)

Test.
Does this include all countries

Well don't say retarded shit like we influence your elections, if anything you influence ours.

all. also includes US persons if you read the EO. the title of the EO is somewhat misleading, probably done on purpose. 64D

Christopher Steele is MI6

yes. this can also be used to look into illegals voting in our elections and people actively registering them to vote

Well...there it is lol. That's just ONE.

correct. and any AIPAC persons connected to mossad

When I wake up one morning and read that elites have been put in handcuffs, then I'll believe it. Until then, I don't give a shit. It's been 2 years and all Trump has done is get a few RINO's to retire early.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6313587/Papadopoulos-tell-Congress-FBI-BRITISH-spies-plotted-stop-Trump.html

We all fuck each others elections like incestuous morons

Trump also seems to like the covert stuff.

>they're afraid

Popodopolous seems to be the only one trying to get the truth out. I'm surprised he hasn't been suicided yet.

This is actually true, until I see traitors in jail trump is nothing but smoke and mirrors

it just came out that one of the guys that papa D was contacted by, Joseph Mifsud, was working for that Kashoggi dude :P

Of course he was. Jesus Christ.

>foreign interference in elections
>illegal immigrant mexicans are interfering in the election

Attached: 1471930594185372340.jpg (600x600, 123K)

Fuck off OP

Attached: 1506049113767.png (500x500, 26K)

He already rolled in every direction. Minor player and it seems stupid to suicide the guy under both Trump's and Mueller's protection. That's like suiciding the Stanley Cup up in Canada...when they get it back.

Attached: captured-videos16.jpg (450x416, 50K)

Attached: agent hitler.jpg (800x450, 37K)

Essentially classifying all intel on the matter. Smart move for a crook

>FREEZES ASSETS OF ALL FOREIGN AND US PERSONS INTERFERING WITH A US ELECTION
So. Himself?

twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1063948108671766528

Doctor doctor give me the news, I got a bad case of noticing jews

Attached: 1537308090628.jpg (247x204, 9K)

>14 miles

about 2000 miles left to cover.

Attached: 4dchesss.jpg (591x555, 68K)

the wall is retarded, they just dig tunnels

that's why we should build a small moat with water on the other side so if they dig a tunnel, then they will hit the underside of the moat and all the water will come down into their tunnel, drowning them in mud.

Then just patch up the moat and refill with water. Oh, and leave the corpses in the mud to serve as a reminder.

>water on the other
on our side, I mean

We should build that fucker like the Panama canal or larger and connect the Pacific with the Gulf so there are choke points for entrances and too much water to swim across.

k yeah well theyre not theyre just gonna build a wall that the illegals will have no problem going underneath and trump will say its a win, gg we lost.

Not quite but well over 1,000 miles are left. We are building in California, Texas and New Mexico currently. The construction is slow ut we have many spots set to go at once. It's 20+ million a mile

>tunneling for a mile and under 10 feet of concrete and tons of steel is super easy.
>we shouldn't bother with it at all goys.

Attached: wire-2681716-1523394385-606_634x422.jpg (634x422, 110K)

not deep enough, you underestimate the power of 12 mexicans and a gun being pointed at them

No but the more we keep out the better and most aren't going to be going through cartel tunnels. Too much risk of exposing the tunnel.

This. My dad works at Nintendo and the American Bar Association knows about the Five Eyes political interference in our political process here and they are pissed.

Attached: trump_wont_shake_netanyahu_hand.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Bump

So the wall will only keep out 75% of the hispanics?

Attached: bait_drunk.png (622x626, 62K)

welder with to many amps needed maybe?

>you underestimate the power of 12 mexicans and a gun being pointed at them

really? great, then we can just use IR cameras and once they get to the our side we can have border agents point a gun at them. Then they can make like Speedy Gonzalez and high-tail their asses back through their tunnel.

in all seriousness though, our military is going to help the Mexico with their cartel problem. Then all the illegal marijuana growing sites will be given over to the Mexican government just in time for the US federal government to legalize marijuana.

Then we can import weed from Mexico legally and their county can actually gain a legal revenue economic boost via renewed trade deals.

LOL, cartels about to get BTFO in the upcoming years. USA USA USA!!!

>Dan Coats, the current Director of National Intelligence, supported the 2003 invasion of Iraq under the pretext of uncovering Iraq's weapons of mass destruction.[19]

>Coates opposed the 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and six world powers – the U.S., U.K., Russia, France, China, and Germany.[20] He described Iran as the foremost "state sponsor of terrorism".

>Overview Patriot
This fucking boomer.

>September 12, 2018
>be November
>Arizona stolen
>Nevada stolen
>Florida nearly stolen
>God only knows how many other places were stolen
>hurr durr muh happening
Still believing in Trump in 2019. MAGAtards are the worst

Attached: benno!.png (1265x667, 585K)

Underrated

Julian did say 81-ish of them...

>caring about us politics
The leaf accepts his role as our bitch it seem

Truth

The benefits of going public

The power of 3's ouch! Please be true

She's not an ethnic jew. Just a convert. By (((their))) own rules, those kids aren't jewish.

Gee you’d think the fact that Israel has resorted to bombing Syria and shooting down Russian fighters themselves instead of making us do it would convince you Trump isn’t a Zionist puppet but whatever. Everyone needs something to keep himself going.

Last time I checked, rabbis will very rarely allow exceptions for the most excellent of Goyim.
Besides, the religious beliefs of Judaism are disgusting enough.

The only thing that keeps me from believing this is why would Trump do ANY of this?
Trump doesn’t need the abuse from the media. He doesn’t need the money. He’s 70 years old. He could have spent the rest of his life raising Barron with his 11/10 wife on his gold throne in his onyx tower in NYC. Clinton was supposed to win. It WAS her turn. Why would Trump do this if he was just going to be the same old same old?

Yes because after finding nothing after 2 years Trump is going to hand over the evidence implicating himself.
I swear the question “do you believe Donald Trump colluded with Vladimir Putin to steal the 2016 presidential election from Hillary Clinton?” Should be asked at every job interview to gauge the stupidity of the applicant.
“No” - ok thank you proceed to HR for processing
“Yes” - thank you for your interest in this position the exit is down the hall

This EO is designed to get them unstolen

You’re right
I guess Trump signed that EO because he likes writing on stationary that says “from the office of the president of the United States”.

LOL, yeah it's the Dems and their open borders policies where they allow and help illegal foreigners commit ID and voter fraud.

And all of these foreigners vote for Democrats. Hmmm, so who's colluding with whom? Trump colluded with Russia to win the election? But did he help any Russians come here illegally and set them up so they could "vote" for him? No, but that's exactly what the Dems tried in 2016 and they did it again in the 2018 midterms.