Why Did They Do it?

Attached: Columbine_Shooting_Security_Camera.jpg (364x274, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DgYig
youtube.com/watch?v=DPhN6t-BlpY
youtube.com/watch?v=dplpWIpofHI
community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19990613&slug=2966238
youtube.com/watch?v=BQsBrickMmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To show future generations how it's done.

This

It was the mossad, the mossad. It was a mossad-job it was a mossad-job, it's the way the Jews kill their enemies. Mossad.

Israel did 9/11, they kill the goyim.

Just like in June of 1967 on the USS Liberty.

Attached: Meme Mossad.png (1498x682, 2.09M)

oh yea the boys were based

>couldn't even build a functioning bomb
yah, no.

no gfs

Violent computer games and racist ideals

Attached: matching.png (500x695, 595K)

I am sympathetic to them. I know that's controversial. I took the time to actually read their story, they were really horribly tormented. Fact is that the kids in that school played with fire by doing horrible shit to those they considered the "weakest" among then, and in this case they got burned really horribly.
AFAIK they didn't target people that weren't disgustingly cruel to them. They told some people to run away because they'd "always been nice" to them.
The kids that got shot were doing fucked up shit like pelting them with tampons and other straight-up grossness.
I was bullied in school. I blossomed into an popular and attractive guy by college, but I know the pain of feeling like you're fighting for your life every day as a child.
I don't hold what they did against them, even if they're not the sort of people I'd ever want to personally associate myself with.
Doesn't mean I support mass shootings either, I just mean I'm sympathetic to how society breeds monsters much of the time.

nothing is perfect yet they're plan was

Because niggers and kikes.

>Proof this nigger has been scamming burritos for the last 9 months: archive.is/DgYig

Proof this nigger has been scamming burritos for the last 9 months: archive.is/DgYig

>Proof this nigger has been scamming burritos for the last 9 months: archive.is/DgYig

Proof this nigger has been scamming burritos for the last 9 months: archive.is/DgYig

Listen to Marilyn Manson, he explains it all!

they're more famous than you'll ever be and it's because they killed a bunch of people. think about that for a while, it makes me wonder about the point of life itself.

>I just mean I'm sympathetic to how society breeds monsters much of the time
So you support bullying. kek

Attached: 1539815657474.jpg (1280x520, 103K)

oh shit wrong one

Attached: 1539803911990.png (2518x1024, 591K)

Well I can promise you that the point of life is not to be famous, if that's what you think. Fame is more of a curse that the insecure psychic vampires are tricked into selling their souls for, more than anything else. And it doesn't even make THEM happy.

What kind of boy shoots a man before setting off a bomb

Huh? I'm pretty you misread bro.
I'm saying I can understand WHY they blew kids who bullied them away, even if I don't support what they ultimately did.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=DPhN6t-BlpY

Oh what did you reply to the wrong guy? No worries. I hear you. It happens.

wasn't it to catch the people fleeing from the classrooms?

White people.

Bullying and ousting by their (((peers))) drove them to it, exactly why they decided to do exactly what they did is a bit harder to define.

PS a lot of people don't know it but this pretty-famous song was about a mass shooting, one that happened at a school too, if I'm not mistaken.
>youtube.com/watch?v=dplpWIpofHI

Black people.

The Dark Occult did it. Columbine is an occult thing having to do with female gods and the sacred feminine principle.

Attached: 242.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

I agree with your reason why - the bullying/harassing. But the day of the shooting, they were having their fun and said "fuck this world" at that point. There is no evidence of them selectively targeting classmates. They only warned 1 friend prior. Why kill a random chick in the library after asking her if she believed in God if they are only targeting bullies?

It was the ancient ruling bloodline who did it dummy

Attached: 248.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

The girl who this song is about shot up a school or playground full of kids or something, and when the cops asked her why she did it she basically just said "Yeah I dunno. I don't really like mondays".
So there you go. In the case of Columbine, the kids were tormented by their peers, but there's also an element of pure sociopathy and senselessness in place of what normal people would presume to be reason.

Attached: 245.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

Attached: 249.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

Hitlers birthday present?

Attached: Hortlar.png (859x835, 1.33M)

Attached: 072.jpg (1920x1080, 557K)

Attached: 073.jpg (1920x1080, 510K)

Boredom at their surroundings.
Percieved superiority born from social exclusion.
Misplaced aggression and a lack of physical outlets.

They weren't bullied enough.

Attached: IMG_1489.jpg (1021x935, 370K)

The vicious dog-eat-dog culture that is high school coupled with the fact that boomer faculty think bullying was just as innocuous as it was for them as kids of the early 1960s that turned a blind eye to the relentless bullying of them by the "chosen people" of most any high school eg the gorillas in letterman jackets that play football and the popular crowd.

Attached: shooterkid.jpg (320x288, 22K)

Read Columbine by Dave Cullen and I still don't know. It definitely started the whole school shooting thing. They are incredibly influential to this day.

they were gamers who rose up.

weird that so many copycats but no other teams of 2. Unless I am missing something.

>Mossad I guess?

when you are stupid enough to know that muslim do not need to have jew to start killing non muslim even if they welcome them and feed them. I do not mean jew care more about the goyim, but if jew are part of the problem muslim are also.

Shits and giggles.
Really you are asking the wrong question. The question you should be asking is why shouldn’t they do it.
-zen. Wavey fingers.
No god. No right no wrong. Lies are true. Truth is hate. Why not then? Fuck it.

Attached: 4B81C584-5A3A-425C-ACD3-20079F6440AC.jpg (467x568, 210K)

They had a personality match that resulted in a death pact. Their immediate future was completely bleak, one wanted to join the military but he was on psyche meds which is a ban. They fantasied and play acted their revenge on bullies, self-inserted into a lot of fantasy including music and doom wads. Beta males. Made a plan, bought the weapons, made the pipe bombs and went back to school for the last time to take it out on the people who made their lives hell.

Also, Bowling majors. So, a piss poor American education probably didn't help.

Cassie Bernall. She was asked if she believed in god and said yes, then was shot, supposedly. To answer your question, I don't think she was "random". She was a classmate of his. He must have had something against her. There was another girl he asked if she believed in God too, and she said yes, and he DIDNT kill her.

I'm def not trying to make heroes or martyrs out of them. I'm not some edgy teen who thinks mass shootings are cool. But there are a lot of cases where once you really look into what caused a person to become warped and twisted, you find it hard to outright condemn them as "subhuman monsters" the way criminals normally are in our society. EVEN when the things they've done are completely atrocious.

For all I know this girl in pic related was one of the ones throwing her dirty tampons at him. I'm not saying she was or wasn't, but I'm saying I don't really know.

I WILL say that a human being is an animal, and if it's being tortured and tormented every day and doesn't have an outlet to run to for help, it will eventually stand up and fight back and that fight might be more than you bargained for, you know?
Thats just a function of our animal natures though, not sociopathy. Although personally I do think these two kids were sociopaths too.

Attached: Cassie_Bernall.jpg (186x271, 9K)

Because someone had to start the fire.

In American high school you can take elective Phys. Ed classes of your choice. They chose Bowling it wasn't their major, Bruce

Fixing overpopulation in America.

this i was bullied too, even if was surely not harsh at this point, but roastie are the worst, take the more fun in it, motivate other to do thing to you, laught the more they can, while never implicate themselve, and play the nice girl in front of the teatcher. And the first to say that they are not responsible .

It was probably their cringe Film&Tv major then where they literally filmed themselves as trenchcoat mafia, it really doesn't matter, but considering their PE was little more than cupping balls there is no wonder they ended up blasting their tormentors.

RIP Vodka and Reb. You probably could've been helped if people actually cared.

I think there was an amount of externalization of their problems instead of internalization. If they can just take revenge, the world will see how big a baddass were are/were.

They definitely started the school shooting craze of getting back at people/gaining notoriety out of a bleak existence.

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19990613&slug=2966238

>LITTLETON, Colo. - The state wrestling champ was regularly permitted to park his $100,000 Hummer all day in a 15-minute space. A football player was allowed to tease a girl about her breasts in class without fear of retribution by his teacher, also the boy's coach. The sports trophies were showcased in the front hall - the artwork, down a back corridor.

Columbine High School is a culture where initiation rituals meant upperclass wrestlers twisted the nipples of freshman wrestlers. Sports pages in the yearbook were in color, a national debating team and other clubs in black-and-white. The homecoming king was a football player on probation for burglary.

All of it angered and oppressed Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, leading to the April day when they staged their murderous rampage here, killing 13 and wounding 21.

Columbine may be no different from thousands of high schools in glorifying athletes. But in the weeks since one of the worst school shootings in history, every aspect of what had seemed normal is now being re-examined. Increasingly, as parents and students replay images of life at Columbine, they are freeze-framing on injustices suffered at the hands of athletes, wondering aloud why almost no one - not teachers, not administrators, not coaches, not most students, not parents - took the problem seriously.

(cont'd)

I think they wanted to see the system that had tormented them burn to the ground. I was bullied in high school, for being awkward, white, etc, but it subsided and became inconsequential by university. Its only now I realize its lucky I never really became aware of the extent that it had persisted. I wont defend their actions but I'll defend the setting from which those decisions were formed.

Thanks for the insight user! I never knew they asked multiple classmates the God question.

We never will truly know if there was specific targeting, or just random acts of savegry, or both. But, I hear what you are saying and agree with a lot of your analysis. Most of us on here have gone through similar shit in school.

No one thinks the high tolerance for athletic mischief explains away or excuses the two boys' horrific actions. But some parents and students believe a schoolwide indulgence of certain jocks - their criminal convictions, physical abuse, sexual and racial bullying - intensified the killers' feelings of powerlessness and galvanized their fantasies of revenge.

It was clear in the first hours after the shootings that vengeance against athletes was a preoccupation of the two killers. Harris and Klebold began firing with the words "All the jocks stand up." They barked that "anybody with a white hat or a shirt with a sports emblem on it is dead."

But in the two months since that day, as pundits and politicians searched for an explanation of why, the national conversation moved away from those words, and even outside the walls of the school completely. It turned to the boys' families, where no clues have surfaced; to the mental problems of Harris - he was on anti-depressants; to video games; to violent movies; to guns, which currently preoccupy Congress.

While the rest of the country looks elsewhere for explanations, the community here has resisted easy answers. Through their mourning and anguish, many parents and students have made a more difficult turn inward, to the culture of Columbine and the aspects of it that may have provoked two boys to such aggression. In the past two weeks, a task force has been formed to examine that atmosphere.
(cont'd)

human nature says theres nothing wrong or invalid with killing someone
morality was made up in order to create civilization and direct those killing instincts towards purposeful goals
killing or hurting someone who wronged you is normal
of course it would be much more civil to fight with fists but our current school system makes it seem like fighting is not an option and tries to teach you to “solve your problems with words”
so they have no way to release their anger
and bam instincts to stick up for yourself go off and you got a few dead fags

I was bullied horribly. I was short, fat, acne, braces. I eventually went through a random growth spurt and lost a bunch of weight around the time I went to college. But my time in school was beyond hell. Every day I was fighting for my life and I was being stalked on the way home from school by people with the pure and simple intent of "beating me up" and effectively causing me physical harm.
administration didn't help. Nobody wanted to hear it. If I complained, I just heard "well you must be doing something to bring it on yourself" even though I wasn't.
I didn't have the option not to attend the school, or else the truant officer would show up and kidnap me and force me to attend.
So given that context, I can't realistically now look back and think to myself that if I brought a gun into school and blew away the people who were physically harming me everyday, and whom I could not fight back against, I would be considered "wrong".
Sorry. I know we're not supposed to say that, but from an "ethics" perspective, there's no "Wrong" in that. I would have been representative of a failure of the system, in my view. It would have been pure, 100% self defense.

and yeah, girls were horrible back then, I remember. There was this one girl who used to just call me "stinky dink" in middle school. Everywhere I went she'd be like "wow, your dink smells like cheese, I can smell it from here" and everyone would laugh.
Then after school they'd try to beat me up.
It was beyond hell.

Soooooo just speaking real here, if you're forcibly subjected to violence every day of your life, you're not "wrong" to respond with violence.

yeah i think more they wanted to do a big fuck to society, to say you reject me i reject you, you are succesful , i am not but you will finish the same way we will finish.

In the past two weeks, a task force has been formed to examine that atmosphere.

"I don't think any one thing drove them to this," said member Joyce Hooker, a parent of two Columbine students. "But I think we need to say, `Whoa. Why did they focus on athletes?' "

Their perspective is adolescent and simplistic, but dozens of interviews and a review of court records suggest that the rage of Harris and Klebold began with the injustices of jocks. The pair knew of instances where athletes convicted of crimes went without suspension from games or expulsion from school. They witnessed instances of athletes tormenting others while school authorities looked the other way. They believed that high-profile athletes could finagle their way out of jail.

In one episode, they saw state wrestling champion Rocky Hoffschneider shoving his girlfriend into a locker, in front of a teacher, who did nothing, according to a close friend.

Hoffschneider, who graduated last year and works in the Denver area at a construction company, declined to answer questions.

Harris and Klebold were preoccupied with Hoffschneider, who became, for many at Columbine, a symbol of athletes' runaway sovereignty.

Athletes' torment of Harris and Klebold personally was also a factor. Recalling many conversations with Harris and Klebold during the three years he knew them, friend Brooks Brown now feels the shooting "had to do with the injustice in our society and in the school."

"We all hated it - hated the fact we were outcasts just simply because we weren't in sports," Brown said. "It's insane when you think about it, but it's real."

(cont'd)

"We all hated it - hated the fact we were outcasts just simply because we weren't in sports," Brown said. "It's insane when you think about it, but it's real."

To some athletes and parents, this is guilt-induced revisionism. They point out that athletes moved in and out of a variety of cliques. Some were scholars, the majority well-behaved. These parents and students experienced a Columbine where camaraderie was strong, discipline evenhanded and harassment minimal. To say otherwise, they say, is to validate the mind-set of murdering madmen.

"They had no school spirit and they wanted to be different," said Randy Thurmon, parent of a wrestler and football player, of the killers. The new introspection also has been resisted by Columbine school officials, who ignored the task force's invitation to their first meeting, members said.

But one school official who serves on the board overseeing all Jefferson County schools believes that these issues cannot be dismissed so quickly.

"I do believe that, in all of our schools, athletes can appear to have a different status. I think it's OK if kids are working hard and they're good role models," said Jefferson County School Board member David DiGiacomo. "But to give them special privileges, I think we have to be careful."

With the first media bulletins of the shootings, Stephen Greene was on his car phone, calling a school hotline about his son's safety. He got voice mail and screamed out a message: "I knew something like this in this school could happen."

Greene's sense of foreboding dates to 1996, the year Hoffschneider transferred to Columbine after being expelled from a private school for fighting.

The summer before Hoffschneider entered Columbine, his girlfriend's parents alleged in court papers that Hoffschneider's mother and sister kicked in their door one morning. Edmund Lemieux, the girl's father, said the Hoffschneider family "was abusive and physical towards us."

Calls to the Hoffschneider family were not returned.

Within a month of school opening in the fall of 1996, Hoffschneider and another football player were teasing Greene's son Jonathan, who is Jewish. The gym teacher, Craig Place, who was also Hoffschneider's wrestling coach, did nothing, Greene said.

"Then the threats began - about setting him on fire and burning him."

Greene went to Place, Principal Frank DeAngelis and his son's guidance counselor. "They said, `This stuff can happen.' " he said. Greene called the School Board, which notified the police. Hoffschneider and the other athlete were charged with harassment, kicking and striking, court records show, and sentenced to probation. But Hoffschneider was allowed to continue his participation in football and wrestling.

Hoffschneider also attracted a following. "He created a tough little group of guys - probably seven or eight boys that were involved in sports - mostly football, wrestling - who began to take control of the school," said parent Cecelia Buckner. "They all wore white hats."

In Harris and Klebold's junior year, an unlikely challenge arose to the jocks' unchecked power - from Columbine's social underclass. "All of us outcasts got jealous," said junior Pauline Colby.

Just as jocks wore an unofficial uniform to school - white baseball caps - the outcasts donned black, most noticeably, trench coats. When jocks branded them "the Trenchcoat Mafia," they embraced the name.

(cont'd)

I was never bullied to this extent, but many of my friends were and i tried to do all i could to curb it. I have no qualms about seeing this stuff happen because they deserve it. And if they never actually did bully, they turned a blind eye to it and all my efforts.

Fuck normies. Fuck em all.

Attached: 1539016354619.png (349x491, 203K)

Well, I think morality is an important thing. It forms the backbone of our society, and even though it can be twisted and used for nefarious purposes, we're probably much better off that we live in a world with a strong respect for some kind of concept of "morality".

In terms of killing or hurting someone who has "wronged" you, I don't think that works as a blanket statement. It obviously depends on what they did to you.

BUT back when I was in school fighting on the schoolyard was pretty normal. In my case, it just so happened to be that nobody could beat me up by themselves so they'd gang up on me once I got halfway to my house and invariably it would end very bad for me.

IMO, with what I experienced, which I detailed at length here , it would not have been "wrong" for me to find a gun and blow those kids away.

That's not to advocate for mass shootings, it's just to point out the serious flaws in the school systems and in society in general that need to be addressed or else the mass shooting problem isn't going to go away.

Gun control isn't going to solve it either, since we had far less gun control back in the 80s and there were FAR fewer mass shootings.

Hoffschneider also attracted a following. "He created a tough little group of guys - probably seven or eight boys that were involved in sports - mostly football, wrestling - who began to take control of the school," said parent Cecelia Buckner. "They all wore white hats."

In Harris and Klebold's junior year, an unlikely challenge arose to the jocks' unchecked power - from Columbine's social underclass. "All of us outcasts got jealous," said junior Pauline Colby.

Just as jocks wore an unofficial uniform to school - white baseball caps - the outcasts donned black, most noticeably, trench coats. When jocks branded them "the Trenchcoat Mafia," they embraced the name.

"Last year, there was a group of seniors who picked on everyone, not just the lowest people. Pretty much everyone was scared to take them on. If anyone said anything, they'd come after you, too. I don't think teachers realized it was serious. They just saw it as kids joking around," said Kevin Hofstra, a Yale-bound soccer-team captain.

Harris and Klebold absorbed it all. As the year went by, they drifted closer to the Trenchcoat Mafia, but unlike most students, they seemed to take the taunting to heart. "They just let the jocks get to them," Colby, the junior, said. "I think they were taunted to their limits."

Something changed by Harris and Klebold's senior year. What began as rage - held inside - turned into a vicious plan of revenge. But if it started with athletes, as it evolved, it morphed into a plot to destroy the entire school.

END

Lol well I'd still feel bad if I had shot them or something, but I'm saying I don't think you can reasonably make the argument that it's "wrong" from a pure ethics perspective, if you're gonna be objective, and not overly emotional about it.

Remember I said I sort of blossomed into a good looking man by college? I ended up making friends with a lot of those same people in my early 20s, and even dating a couple of the girls that tormented me. IDK man. They are just clueless people. They aren't really nefarious about the stuff they do, IMO. They just don't think about it. They're just NPC's doing what NPC's are programmed to do, you know?

But man, sometimes the harm they cause is really bad, and in the case of Columbine you see that once in a while someone gets fed up and breaks through the programming.

Honestly i receive some punch and was push a bit, and they trow me object during class some time, but i was never really beaten. Not so bad i guess, much more verbal one. Stoping joking aside, i do not thing you are wrong, even if at this time i should have reacted a bit like them( not shooting the school but fighting back violently). At this time i keep thinking that i was responsible for this, and i was more interested to take me out alone, that taking revenge. Hironically i started to improve myself when i started to blame other.

Same, growing up in school people went out of their way to be shitty to me at every turn, they couldn't physically beat me but the bad jokes, social ostracism and outright avoidance of me was really uncalled for. I can see this happening to someone with less stability at home and no faith and morality to gauge it against snapping one day and charging down their school's hallways like a level of DOOM 3D

Attached: clickbaitcolumbine.jpg (720x706, 49K)

Go on...

>They couldn't get laid.

Nope, they wanted to destroy the entire high school campus like the school gym in Carrie

>Hironically i started to improve myself when i started to blame other.
Hahaha yeah the conventional wisdom among many in our society is that you shouldn't blame others, and should look at yourself to see what you're doing wrong.
Some of the time this is probably true, but much of the time, if not most of the time, we're just surrounded by fucking POS's. Lol.
Sorry to hear you were bullied though. That fucking blows. I think to some degree I internalized it myself. It's almost impossible not to. But eventually you have to come to the realization that it wasn't your fault at all, but the fault of the people who did the bad things to you.

Godamn high school was so fucked. The grad organizers were once talking about some party and mentioned that only 'the important people were invited'. That pretty much describes a lot of the final year of high school, a real caste system.

Probably true. What has happened here that people still practice evolutionary patterns formed throughout millions of years, despite the fact that Mr. Colt has made men equal. Our firmware operates in the way it used to, despite the fact that we're now playing with fire.

>see the wolf pack tormenting an omega
youtube.com/watch?v=BQsBrickMmI
Now give it a gun.

We've all seen this, bullying in schools or hazing in military service, maybe even participated in it. Some of us may have been victims. It's almost instinctual. Where ever people congregate a hierarchy forms and, and there will be people at the bottom. What makes it worse, that in institutions such as school, neither bully or the victim can remove himself from the situation if they don't like the other person, which what you'd do in open setting.

In any case, it' always done by physically and socially strong against the weak. But now the weak are no longer weak. In pretech-society Columbine killers wouldn't have had a chance to fight their superiors. But now they do.

Its not going to stop either. It's quite telling that the reaction is always the same: the shooter is human waste. Yeah, probably true. But that's why he became the shooter. It's what he's always been.

I will say that I am not religious now, but I had a pretty strict catholic upbringing restraining me from hurting the people who tormented me.
Looking back now, was that wholly positive? Fuck no. I wish I DIDNT have that faith because if I didn't I would have walked up behind one of those kids and hurt him real bad in the middle of class, just as a message for the others not to fuck with me anymore. Objectively speaking, my life probably would have been better if I had just done this at some point, and taken the punishment.
I also would have avoided a lot of the shame and internalization that inevitably happens to kids in this situation, if not for all of the fucking catholicism i was raised with.
BUT on the other hand the religious faith does mitigate a lot of the violence and barbarism in the human soul.

Pretty accurate post, IMO.

nice graphic, faggot. Except we don't read hieroglyhics here. The official languages of Jow Forums are English, and to a lesser extent, French.

well the absolute best way to solve this would be something like the hitler jugend but we wont be seeing something like that until the end of the race war

Ask the deep state fags who did it.

Attached: 99999333.jpg (1232x1600, 282K)

I was Catholic then and I am still Catholic now at 38. I would say the faith kept me full of hope and reminded me that as we got older and closer to graduation all those people that bothered and hassled me would have a hell of a time as adults while things would get exponentially better for me and sure as shit that is exactly what happened

I am thinking though a kid without both parents at home or any sense of religion or even positive and sympathetic adults around them in their community would be most prone to lashing out in a massacre like in Columbine

Also, if you go look at the comments, someone adds that the pack behavior is unnatural, because normally the pack is a breeding couple and children. If one of the breeders die, the pack dissipates (wonder why...?).

However, in captivity, the behavior is normal.

School is the captivity. Does bullying exist in friendships or families? Very rarely. Yet it's common, in the workplaces, schools, organisations, everywhere, where the bond between people is actually the institution instead of natural instincts of the members. If you're forced by circumstances together, the hierarchy is unstable, and your peers are potential also enemies in the fight for your place in the sun. It's probably related to instinctual anxiety over breeding opportunities and survival. So you form alliances with some, use them as leverage to fight others.

I do not know, i was atheist at this time. I consider myself protestant right now, i would fight back without hesitation if somebody did this to me. And teatch my children to fight back.

I am maybe a bad christian but i do not think a christian have do let other hurt him without reaction; at least christian in history basicaly never react like that.

I blame much more the way i was educated, and the philosophy i was taught in school and by teatcher.

very good argumentation

It's interesting that as far as I remember we didn't have anything even close to the stories in this thread. There were some bullying but never on the level of outright harassing someone or trying to catch them after school. Maybe because we don't have that strict stigma over physical violence and teachers wouldn't punish/expel children just because they started a fight. Repeated fights yeah, but two boys just slugging it out was at best grounds to getting yourself a talk from director and some detention or additional lessons (for both).

I love fire arm, you can be weak, stupid, ugly, poor, anything wrong, yet you can fight back at people much stronger and better than you and not to plan a lot just come in face of them and shoot.

The Bible does say "An eye for an eye" most bluepilled Christians interpret this as a denouncement of revenge when it is actually an advocation FOR revenge, provided it is proportional to the original fault.

Natural Selection..

Also doesnt it look like he's screaming in this picture? or is he yelling at Dylan?

Attached: ERIC HARRIS.png (500x390, 146K)

Can you have guns in France?

Agreed. While I don't recommend school shootings, I can see why they occur. Good night user

Seung-Hui Cho, an undergraduate student at the university and a U.S. resident of South Korean origin, shot 49 people on campus with two semi-automatic pistols (a Glock 19 and a Walther P22), killing 32 and wounding 17.

Attached: cho_seung_hui.jpg (400x288, 24K)

Alrite guys well interesting talking to you all. I gotta get going. Good luck out there with stuff.

PS just in case ANYONE out there in this thread is thinking of shooting someone up. My advice is DONT do it, it's a bad idea.

yes , much harder than in usa, you need to practice shooting for sport or for hunting. But far from being impossible with a bit of motivation.

I put my life on track after difficult effort, i will not trow her like this.

He's singing serbian war tunes

It's all because of id Software and their creation known as the "First Person Shooter" (DOOM (1993) and DOOM II: Hell On Earth (1994)):
Those type of games have done nothing but harm and continue to do so by brainwashing our new young generation into killing actual, live players from around the globe. Epic Games are responsible for the Columbine High School Shooting with their Fortnite game! It's 100% proven that the night before the massacre, one of the two (forget which) had been working on a time machine and suceeded in travelling to the year 2018: here he found that he'd have to wait about 20 years before Unreal Engine 4 would be released and games based upon it would hit the market, so once he arrived home and explained the matter to the other, they decided to reap their revenge by shooting up their school!

They were psycho's. That's about it (ignore the above).

Attached: DOOM.jpg (2608x1485, 602K)

Just bros being bros doing guy stuff

for the memes

Attached: 24107064160_22c8c85abb_b.jpg (1024x563, 74K)

going from killing in game npcs to irl npcs not much of a difference

I have a strange, personal connection to Columbine. I was born and lived in Aurora for the first 5 years of my life and I just happened to be in the same hospital on the same day (9 month old me swallowed a staple) with the victims.

They did it because of bullying and because they complimented each other well.

My grandmother, at the time, worked at Southwest Plaza Mall in Littleton where a lot of the Columbine kids used to hang out and she actually knew Eric & Dylan. The fuckers in the white hats (the jocks) would make their lives miserable, throw shit on them, harass them, it was horrible.

Dylan was an interesting one - my grandma said he was very moody, emotional, quick to temper, low self-esteem and seemed very troubled.

Eric, on the other hand, was different. My grandma described him as extremely nice, polite, but almost *too* nice and slightly off. Very smart and calculated. Makes sense, since he turned out to be a raging psychopath who had a lot of anger and contempt towards others (the van robbery being the best example). If you read his writings, he wanted Columbine to be much bigger - to kill hundreds and surpass the OKC bombing. Too bad for him, he sucked at wiring bomb timers.

They fed off of each other. Eric's psychopathy served to calm Dylan and ultimately craft him into a suitable partner while Dylan's temper fed Eric's rage toward society. Combine that with the incessant, horrible bullying and it follows the old adage:

If you kick a dog long enough...

Or you could stop being a faggot and stick up for yourself instead of shooting a bunch of innocent teenagers. But to each his own.

tu peut avoir des fusils ou des pistolets ou tous les deux? En certains endroits aux États-Unis, tu n'en peux pas porter sans autorisation du gouvernment

hahahhaha
Why Doom and not Duke Nukem or Unreal?

go back to

je ne sais pas trop, je me suis pas encore penchée dessus je finis mes études d'abord, j'imagine plus des fusils que des pistolets.

They also let one friend/acquantince leave the library unharmed, forgot his name, but it happened.

Sid Vicious was true punk rock. It's a shame he loved the heroine so much.