Protocol of The Elders of Zion

Real of Fake? (((wikipedia))) and everywhere online says this book is a hoax but I don't believe that...what does pol think?

Attached: elderszion.jpg (234x360, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Bg8ACg5x-4&t=3s
mileswmathis.com/protocols.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TLj2l3gN6Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=btBvUbaRXVg&bpctr=1536091701
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also prove you aren't a shill... so many shills on here today.

Hitler was right he allied with Palestine against Israeli Jew Criminal Empire aka British Yiddish Empire.

Proof here: youtube.com/watch?v=5Bg8ACg5x-4&t=3s

Attached: Hitler exposes israel hitler did nothing wrong white genocide i stand with israel quotes adolfhitler (1104x456, 554K)

I think hitler was too obsessed with his german superiority. He literally said he wanted to conquer the entire world and control it himself... its almost identical to what the jewish elite want, only hitler was sneaky about it.

hitler wasn't sneaky about it*

Your sources¿

Attached: IMG_1142.jpg (800x450, 78K)

If it's true, how can it be fake

this is the jewy-est post i have ever read, rabbi

Fuck off, shill. Hitler never said anything even close to that. His only goal was to remove the kikes from power and man Germany Great again, but the kikes used the rest of the world to stop him. THEY attacked Germany, not the other way around.

It’s probably the only book I’ve heard called a hoax. Wtf does that even mean?

mileswmathis.com/protocols.pdf

Real... but the other one you MUST READ
>Proof of a Conspiracy - John Robison - 1798
>written for George Washinton to prove an Illuminati Conspiracy

The Satanic Jews and the Illuminati founded Communism

It even explains feminism
>"There is no way of influencing men so powerfully as by means of the women. These should therefore be our chief study; we should insinuate ourselves into their good opinion, give them hints of emancipation from the tyranny of public opinion, and of standing up for themselves; it will be an immense relief to their enslaved minds to be freed from any one bond of restraint, and it will fire them the more, and cause them to work for us with zeal, without knowing that they do so; for they will only be indulging their own desire of personal admiration.

Attached: 1542383350728.jpg (2040x2689, 2.45M)

>never said anything even close to that
What is the greater german reich?

Henry Ford's "The International Jew" discusses this topic quite well. He got some very intelligent researchers to help write that excellent work.

Couldn't recall the term it's Lebensraum.

I stumbled upon the international jew by “”Henry Ford”” (he didn’t actually write it himself, the Detroit deer or some newspaper he owned wrote most of it as separate articles later collected and asked to publish in his name) while on Jow Forums a few years back; there was a statement along the lines of “regardless of the legitimacy of the protocols, it is undeniable that the current state of things reflects their proposals and are being carried out by the same groups to which these plans are attributed to”.
ie things are happening as stated in the protocols, separate from the authenticity of the document itself.

>Nobody has posted the WLP recording yet

I'm disappointed in you Jow Forums. This should be the first thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLj2l3gN6Jc

It is prophetic. Whether or not people claim it is a hoax, The Protocols are a reality.

Who cares? This rabbi had the largest funeral in Israeli history and the first head of the Red Army was Lev Bronstein.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

It's used 9 times in Mein Kampf 4 of them are against jews. Which sentence in particular? Hitler wanted to annhilaited the Kremlin jews and bring all of Eastern Europe under German domination. The only colonization he spoke about in Mein Kampf was in the Russian desert. Stalin drove out the Turkic tribes and diverted the Aral Sea after WWII.

Attached: 1538789335481.png (846x343, 37K)

>annhilaited
holy autism

Attached: protocols.png (640x635, 126K)

Unironically this. The Protocols is a fake, but does that really matter when you could substitute their actual playbook with it and they’d never know the difference? It’s not even relevant that it’s a fake; if the Jews weren’t Jews the fact that the Protocols is bullshit would mean that there’s at least potential for them to improve. But Jews are Jews, and it seemingly doesn’t matter where they go or how thinned out their blood gets they are still a scourge.

You had people like Kalergi who were openly calling for a mixed race slave class being ruled by a Jewish Elite. I don't doubt it can be authentic.

Attached: Kalergi.png (791x1074, 520K)

Like I said, it actually matters very little that it’s a fake. In over a thousand years Jews have never not Jewed; infiltrating positions of power and subverting the host nation from within. The only things that work are expulsion or extermination.

The protocols are fake in the sense that they claim to be minutes of a meeting, and that is unlikely. But they contain a correct description of the ideas in Jewish minds at the time. These ideas were not exactly secret nor new, here's a quote from Dostoyevsky's the Possessed, which predates protocols by 30 years:

> “Listen, Stavrogin: to level the mountains is a good idea, not a ridiculous one. I'm for Shigalyov! No need for education, enough of science! There's sufficient material even without science for a thousand years to come, but obedience must be set up. Only one thing is lacking in the world: obedience. The thirst for education is already an aristocratic thirst. As soon as there's just a tiny bit of family or love, there's a desire for property. We'll extinguish desire: we'll get drinking, gossip, denunciation going; we'll get unheard-of depravity going; we'll stifle every genius in infancy. Everything reduced to a common denominator, complete equality. 'We've learned a trade, and we're honest people, we don't need anything else'--that was the recent response of the English workers. Only the necessary is necessary--henceforth that is the motto of the whole globe. But there is also a need for convulsion; this will be taken care of by us, the rulers. Slaves must have rulers. Complete obedience, complete impersonality, but once every thirty years Shigalyov gets a convulsion going, and they all suddenly start devouring each other, up to a certain point, simply so as not to be bored. Boredom is an aristocratic sensation; in Shigalyovism there will be no desires. Desire and suffering are for us.

By their fruits shall you know them.

They were likely minutes or bullet points from the Zionist conference/convention

read it, then look at the world. your questions will be answered.

Attached: 00000000000000000001537321044838.png (497x2107, 273K)

youtube.com/watch?v=btBvUbaRXVg&bpctr=1536091701

Every "Jewish conspiracy" is a hoax according to (((wikipedia))).

He thought the Jews were a bit much

Its Talmud quotes are all false, we have this discussion almost every thread because morons like to parrot the possibly Jewish-made shit without even studying anything about it.
Literally look up any of them, the only ones which are accurate are taken out of context and it's the "bad-guy" in the book's narrative saying it and he promptly gets btfo soon after.
I remember when people on this shithole were a little more critical of the information they consumed but ever since the election it's just been fat facebook retards who believe literally anything they're told so long as it fits their neocon boomer narrative.

It's far too accurate to be bullshit. In fact, reading it the first time gave me the creepiest, most unsettling feeling.

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-162941~2.jpg (1080x1254, 145K)

Attached: 1542459151260.jpg (1021x1024, 261K)

Chosen. Kek. For what!

Attached: images (12).jpg (167x302, 8K)

Where did you get this one spainbro?

Attached: 1541245646494.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Larry?

>Proof of a Conspiracy - John Robison - 1798
Cheers, never heard of that. Grabbed a copy for later perusal.