How the fuck do you dine and dash at a fast food place? Don't they not give you your food until you paid?

How the fuck do you dine and dash at a fast food place? Don't they not give you your food until you paid?

Attached: 1200px-Chipotle_Mexican_Grill_logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PkhDm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: SCIENCE MAN.jpg (1215x349, 387K)

Chipotle themselves said that they came in Tuesday and coudnt pay for their meal

Chipotle food can't be put back so they probably said "oh I forgot my wallet" after its made and tried to get it free because theyd have to throw it out anyways

Damn, nice. They truly, truly think it be like it is. But it dont!!!!

>asteroid destroying Uranus
Also having a grad degree means he is more qualified than Nye

Here’s an archive of nigger in question admitting to rape.

archive.is/PkhDm

Why do they have the paedophile symbol on their logo?

Attached: 8DxmZY6.gif (320x320, 240K)

I forgot my wallet once and found out their policy is to just give you the burrito since they can’t resell it.

These subhumans obviously took advantage of that policy and the manager had enough of their shit.

Probably a nigger privilege thing

They prepare your food and you can reach for it before you pay for it.

This is the sort of crime that corporal punishment was invented for, these niggers need to be whipped for such an abuse of civil society and the gentleman's agreements that uphold it.

>I forgot my wallet once and found out their policy is to just give you the burrito since they can’t resell it.

I would just tell them to keep it. I don't want to be the kind of person who makes a mistake and is rewarded for it.

You're obviously not a nigger...

Tends to happen when you grow up with 2 parents who loved you.

>buy meal
>pay at register with chip as credit
>pending so block all payments from chipotle
>free food
>rinse and repeat

Hand these out to poc at the mall

Attached: IMG_0924.jpg (1200x900, 284K)

Niggers with two parents still turn out to be niggers.

The Blank Slate is a false god.

>committing fraud for a burrito with your own credit card

You will end up paying for that food in other ways.

Damn American Brothers. The sort of monkeys you deal with. ugh.

Huh, that's mighty decent of them.
Make sure to spread copies of this far and wide kids. Maybe spruce up the file name for the inquisitive.

This. If you're working for minimum wage, slammed with customers, the product costs pennies, and someone being triggered could be as bad as a salmonella outbreak, you follow the corporate America playbook and just eat the shit sandwich while they get gibs. Maybe the funniest part is when Americans go to other countries and workers don't suck them off with placating and freebies. They rage about more reasonable cultures.

Attached: flags.jpg (700x690, 229K)

You can find used chipotle shirts online as well. I was thinking of buying one and ordering glossy prints of a fuck ton of those vouchers.

Definitely would be fucking hilarious.

Same, left my wallet in my car. Said sorry to girl and manager was there that I needed to go back out there to get it just be a minute. Manager guy just says no worries and mentioned he had seen me quite a few times eating in so all was good and covered drink as well. I miss their chorizo so damn much.

OOOOOH SHIT, just read that it is BACK BABY!!! CHORIZO!!!! I know what I am doing tomorrow afternoon.

Ever been inside a Chipotle? You tell them what you want, they pass it down a line and add ingredients, put it in a bag nect to the register. All you would have to do is grab the bag and walk out.

You obviously aren't a Nazi

>Spiral is one of the most common symbols in human history
>hur dur pedogate
you're a retard.

This.

Exactly what I thought.. Guilt trip the cashier in giving it to you