Do you see any hope?

Attached: 1475782620318795865.png (999x1239, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9KIf5kcVTwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LIVE CALL IN SHOW BY FUNNY BASED black man wearing jew nose
youtu.be/9KIf5kcVTwY

What’s the number?

No.

I'm basically just here for the ride at this point.

Attached: 1542142097014.png (1264x1289, 658K)

Yes we need to start planning out the capitalist technocratic democracy of the white ethnic state. The government will be completely transparent. What are some of the boxes we need to tick off? Food, textiles, building materials, automotive construction, doctors, education... Also to solve for the fact that finding another random person of the opposite gender to mate with is a necessary shit show everyone will just donate reproductive cells 2 to three times and an optimal mate will be selected then they can raise it themselves or send them to nursery and boarding school. Now only good relationships will form.

Idk ask in the chat

We will birth pod enough humans every month to stay at replacement from a selection of pure Europeans that have been tested to not process any violent or criminal genetic markers. Theoretically we could start with only a few dozen thousand then ramp up to a target population number.

if your name is on the list, HELL NO

Attached: new-.png (500x917, 224K)

Yes

Attached: 6F826756-1FD0-474A-AE11-1096CD1A2B4D.jpg (1200x1200, 160K)

The ethnostate is a bygone dream, look around you, stop ignoring the problem right in front of you. You probably interact with subverted white cucks every day, they will never be saved and they never had a chance to be saved in the first place.

nah

I hope so. Personally I’ve got a great fiancé, solid job + future prospects, and since I’m Mexican I’ll probably be part of the majority in the US soon.

Only after Juden and Mutts are gone so let's pray for a swift gassing.

What are you talking about we only need like 30,000 thousand men in women that are interested in forming a new country of European descendents and somewhere we can grow and raise some plants, livestock, or fish. I doubt there's somewhere where we'd have access to everything we need to produce everything we want but with smart, renewable production of several economies I bet we could get by.

This. Really just want to see where this crazy world heads next

There is a sliver of hope. Its wrong to give up.

>tfw not Mexican
Will you buy our uncucked fish and pastry products?

>Hope on a barren rock
Are you stupid?

None of this is gonna get you laid just an FYI

Sure, I like me some fish and pastry

>Colonists want to go to America
>"A barren land? Why would you want to leave civilization and go there, dumbasses?"

Attached: 1538584603399.jpg (638x501, 66K)

in personal circumstance yes, in terms of society no

But will it create a society built on truth, liberty, and stability?

Nope, just gonna try to profit off of 5g. Pokemon go was an experiment. 5g will enable use to have virtual reality glasses that inject stimuli into our daily lives. Wherever we go in our daily lives we will ne able to see manufactured reality through glasses. It will be here within 5 years.

I only started to see hope when I accepted Lord Jesus Christ as my saviour and Lord

Attached: 320px-Baptism_of_Christ_by_Tiffany.jpg (320x640, 85K)

Attached: correct.gif (422x418, 3.78M)

I don’t see any niggers
Do you?

With modern computers we can go full for the people by the people and actually have a true democracy supported by every concerned citizens findings and view points all in a fully transparent way. In this system every citizen will be a soldier of modern society armed with reason and temperance.

>Comparing a fertile, uninhabited land to a literal empty rock.

Attached: 1536962863408.png (466x490, 24K)

Spend only half as much time pursuing that as you do pursuing "truth" here on Jow Forums and you will see a miracle in your life.

Attached: Meatball Challenge.jpg (985x461, 51K)

Our modest country will contribute the bounty of an inherently honest society to the world and be an example of the capacity of integrity to bring order.

Nope. WW3 will start and then the NWO will be implemented after the bloodshed.

No, people are degenerate

Micro hope, I just helped expose significant drinking water deficiencies in a community and now they are shifting to address them because of the amount of public light.

Attached: 8408.jpg (600x347, 24K)

What do people gain from being degenerate especially living in a carefully crafted modern technocratic system of checks and balances that is entirely transparent.

i dunno dude, i teach kids how to study fish and split logs in soldatna AK, it's very fulfilling

if someone comes to kill me it will be completely unexpected

Only at the cost of your children's children being less unique and potentially manipulated into being blind consumers with little agency under a sociopathic elite.

Only in my ability to persevere.
I will not allow this world to grind me down and ruin me, even if I have to live in complete isolation to prevent it.

This. Adults teach children and teens to poison themselves with alcohol at an early age. Fuck the human race.

TONS. With the mini ice age coming there will be so many opportunities for us Americans. Just if you are in the north just make sure to get some cold weather gear, food and water supplies for long term fun. Growing foods indoors helps. Goods will get to you, but it wont be cheap and it will be spotty. Look into items like solar heating, in the day could save you HUGE bills.
>Why is this good?
Illegals will flee back south.
Jobs will become available as workers flee south
If you have a truck, other 4x4 or AWD vehicle you just need some chains and you are golden.
Houses will be much cheaper again in the north. The larger suburbs may just hand them out depending on population flight in promise of upkeep.
>Bad news
People in the south will have it bad.
They will be coming south. All them.

No, Jow Forums's getting fucked, USA is getting fucked, Europe is getting fucked, everything that is good and beautiful is getting ruined by dirty rat kikes and their tribe. People are too fat and lazy to care, and even if they weren't big tech and the government has such a stranglehold on communications that it wouldn't matter. Humankind is over, and the Earth is destined to be ruled by ugly Jews and their mongrel slaves.

Attached: schatz.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

I used to have this, exactly like the meme says including the women approaching me. I even came close to ego death. Then I became an alcoholic and... still trying to get out of it. I think I will be successful because I'm really fed up and running out of money.

Attached: 1540577837199.jpg (1024x962, 67K)