What are you doing to prepare for the coming ice age?

metro.co.uk/2018/11/16/a-mini-ice-age-could-be-on-the-way-and-its-going-to-get-very-very-cold-8146529/

Attached: ice_age.jpg (236x245, 6K)

The media is prepping for the winter so that every time it snows they can say”trump is causing an ice age.”

~10% reduction in heat energy from the sun spanning over a few decades.

Not worried. Though I might stock up on food in the event of crop failures leading to food shortages.

just put on an extra pair of socks. i guess you could say things are getting pretty serious

I wouldn't doubt it.

I have a serious question to pose to Jow Forums, though. We have all known that global warming was a kike psyop for a long time and it was extremely obvious. In the past we speculated that it was used to weaken our economies and what not. Now I am wondering if the purpose was to weaken us before the coming ice age so more of us would die off and be easier to control.

thoughts? opinions?

Attached: jewsdestroyworld1.jpg (618x500, 102K)

Last weekend I purchased a pair of ski pants at Burlington Coat Factory for $24.99

al gore on suicide watch

Based on the variation we see in Vostok ice core temp data, global temps can drop upwards of 3C in less than a decade. Pretty freaky.

i love the winter
let it snow already god damn

fap slower to conserve energy
also, i'm getting fat now so i wont starve when every crop is gone

Attached: 1477045199418.jpg (587x820, 62K)

buying a giraffe

Global warming and anything any liberal politician is indeed a psyop

Anthropogenic climate change is real, and predicts this ice age. Read a fucking book that isn’t written by the Koch brothers Jesus Christ.

Building snowshoes out of anything I can scrounge.

Sweet, dear Winterchan will bring our people freedom.

Never read anything from the juden brothers. I am simply stating that there was a general consensus that jewbal warming was a psyop and was to weaken Whites and that I personally believe the purpose was to cause more of us to die off in the new ice age.

I hope so. All the niggers in Ohio will go south. However the damn Canadians will come south to Ohio.

The sun is millions of miles from earth, even further in kilometers and has fuck all to do with the climate.

>OMG GLOBAL COOLING GOING TO KILL US ALL!!!

Ah, winter already, huh?

I will welcome the warming.

Attached: 10221.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

Build the wall

Attached: 1528774059577.jpg (700x350, 38K)

Get some beers. Sit on the beach.

Attached: IMG_0248.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

>Ski lessons and learning Eskimo.

>wtf happened to winter chan?

NYC got fucked up pretty good supposedly. 6 inches of snow when the previous record from 100+ years ago was only 1 inch.

Attached: jew_york_shitty.jpg (820x394, 37K)

thought the giraffe was pretty funny.

>metro.uk

It's clickbait retards, read the article that they use as a source. They pretty much made up everything they say in this shitty blogpost, it's pretty much an opinion piece with no basis in the actual science.

We have been due for an Ice Age for a while. The Earth’s pattern is pretty steady.

Nah, we will just shoot the invaders

we're in an ice age brainlet

Snow makes me wet.

Attached: governor.webm (940x528, 2.89M)

>Solar observatories mysteriously shut down, reports of gigantic ships on suns surface
>Suddenly POTUS announces Space Force
>Mini ice age coming within a couple of months

Attached: IMG_9861.jpg (1330x900, 754K)

It's literally Latin American dependence theory 2.0 with the entire world and a like boot on a gentile face for eternity

I'm buying more ammo to keep snow niggers away from my nice warm house.

That's a quality shit post.

Welome to Grand Solar Minimum Eddy, named afer a now deceased solar scientist John A Eddy.
Welcome Eddychan

Take Notice of the Tariffs
They are putting them on food as an excuse for prices rises, the real reason for these rises is to cover for global crop losses due to COLD events, this was never in their narrative so they are using Tariffs as an excuse.
The threst of Tariffs on french wine comes when france suffered huge losses to their grape crop due to very late cold/frost events that happened this spring.

Top kek; don't forget your sun belt, Bruce

That makes a lot of sense. Might be a good time to get stocked up on food and learn how to farm.

Russia secures its black sea port in Crimea and its port in Syria.
China moves heavily into Africa and builds man made islands. Ch8nesedynasties have collapsed during previous solar minimums dues to societal breakdown caused by famine. They have seen whats happened in in their history and have secured a viable food growing area.
Theres nothing safer for protecting food from hoards of starving people than an island in the middle of an ocean.The ghost cities will be used to concentraate the population to make it eaasier to feed them.
Notice the sudden rise in Naval vessels getting damaged ?

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME IF THE EARTH IS GETTING COLDER OR WARMER OR BOTH I CAN'T FUCKING TELL AND IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE

Attached: REEEEE.jpg (900x900, 65K)

Rejoicing.

I'm buying a Warmer Winter coat, how about you?

I'm buying my own mini sun from the insects.

>BOTH
this