Why are leftie comics so shit?

Post left comics, edited and original

Attached: IMG_20181118_075631.png (1080x655, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VSx9-YRt_RE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: IMG_20181118_075816.png (1080x887, 303K)

Why do leftist memes always contain no less than 300 words, Christ.

Attached: AssignedMale_0032.jpg (1280x1504, 759K)

my money is on the lesbian mother sexually abused the child which caused it to become a tranny

this is the second triple 6 i've gotten today. Am I Satan?

Because an image is worth a 1000 words, but they can't draw so they supplement, but they are also lazy and can't write the full 1000 words?

Attached: AssignedMale_0039.jpg (1280x1569, 432K)

No, satan puts his mark on you when he's hunting you.

Attached: IMG_20181118_080937.png (1080x1331, 1.16M)

Because it's only funny if you think normalizing mentally ill horseshit is ok.
Like how jokes about common sense are only funny if you're not retarded.

Oh shit

That makes a lot of freaking sense. I had the daughter of lesbian parents as one of student housemates. She was all kinds of fuvked up, clearly from upbringing. At least seemed me that way.

Another of my housemates ended up doing the ted talk trying to normalize pedophilia. Was a weird house man, they all liked to steal and vandalise stuff.

Attached: IMG_20181118_081000.png (1080x1331, 1.12M)

ch.. checked

Attached: 1537368374301.jpg (460x250, 70K)

One that I agree with

"Dated"

Attached: IMG_20181118_081623.png (1080x1354, 820K)

Attached: 1489400299548.jpg (501x585, 157K)

Attached: IMG_20181118_081805.png (1080x1384, 1.6M)

i honestly can't tell if this is mocking lefties or not

Here he explains it

Attached: IMG_20181118_082320.png (1080x1725, 1.09M)

Oh vey, dont be so anti-Semitic! Remember the 6 gorillion

that guy is a literal cuck.

Maybe the faggot with the hat should kill himself for not explaining his points while interrupting his colleague

Here, one for you.

Attached: IMG_20181118_082808.png (1080x1536, 507K)

>Rome didn't fall because of the degenerates having orgies while giving every barbarian citizenship
>it fell because of the people complaining about it

>Loic

Just kill us all and get it over with.

You aren't gonna get laid

what the fuck is going on in this one?

Autism.... purse and simple.

Probably a combination of sexual and emotional abuse of a single lesbian mother who molded the child into a "man" /boy that the mother wanted to be or wish men were like.

The moment the money stops coming or the mother dies then the tranny will commit suicide

It's cool, I have more than enough for 2 lifetimes.

Attached: yeahbye.jpg (760x596, 202K)

>checked
Wow... they state an obvious truth and don't even try to debunk it. They just throw out an red herring and an ad hom. This is how they actually argue.

>mfw the funniest part about leftists is their headlines

Attached: 1521750888694.jpg (575x441, 23K)

XKCD IS A KEK

Attached: im_with_her.png (740x633, 44K)

stop posting his ridiculous horseshit. C UCK. he's literally a faggot virgin retard.

>No satan... the illuminati explained it in 1789
"There is no way of influencing men so powerfully as by means of the women. These should therefore be our chief study; we should insinuate ourselves into their good opinion, give them hints of emancipation from the tyranny of public opinion, and of standing up for themselves; it will be an immense relief to their enslaved minds to be freed from any one bond of restraint, and it will fire them the more, and cause them to work for us with zeal, without knowing that they do so; for they will only be indulging their own desire of personal admiration.

Attached: downloadfile-282.jpg (474x627, 66K)

Funny thing... I'm just now realizing he's calling the guy smart.

Attached: musthaves2_cSEyAix.jpg (760x596, 206K)

Fuckin' Reddit always pushed this horse crap. New Yorker cartoon made more sense. Why do people like the smell of their own farts? These cartoons are farts, take them to other room. They stink.

That's not how chromosomes work.

What!? Where's the joke / moral high horse?

Thanks for sending me down another rabbit hole.

I always thought illuminati was bullshit, but the fact that a youtube search gives an "official account" of what illuminati is above its results tells me there is more going on.

Attached: downloadfile-67.png (828x863, 185K)

The True story was given to General Washinton in the form of a book documenting the Masons and the rise of the illuminati.
Proof of a Conspiracy - John Robison 1789

It's very real and pervades American culture... they and the Satanic Jews founded communism and globalism.. feminism...lot's of evil shit

Attached: 1542383350728.jpg (2040x2689, 2.45M)

Son of God was already decided by the father before there even was time... pffff leftist

If you're looking for a joke, you'll be sorely disappointed. But here's some sexuality

Attached: IMG_20181118_090155.png (1080x694, 496K)

2nd

Attached: IMG_20181118_090211.png (1080x682, 498K)

Comic OP is fagget

Ha ha ha ha... they list their enemy as the founder of it... what assholes

That Britannica article is literally blaming the founder of the Jesuits who most harshly persecuted the Illuminati.

Read the book from 1789 for the true account.

Do leftists actually find these funny, or is it just a smug sense of satisfaction seeing someone agree with them?

i love these, got any more?

Literally talking with her inner NPC.

My Ex-gf was raised by lesbian too, she was a very good match for me, but totally fucked in th head, couldnt make it work, because she was an awfull mixture of Nitzsche level blackpilled divorce child and „safe the trees“ hippy.

There are different types of leftists of course, with vast majority just being low information voters that watch things like comedy central for news (we recently got our own comedy current events propaganda program, pic related).

These comic activist type of leftist though tend to be leftwing lifestylers and they try fill their depression with "doing good". Their whole being cries out to do something good and meaningful, because they are stuck with meaningless sex and no spiritual direction. All short term, no long term.

It's just that the only thing that they consider good is furthering their personal political goals which is typically something like "bisexual visibility" or "create greater acceptance of polyamory".

They'll help their leftie friends (who's basis for friendship is often just shared leftism) with their pet projects and they'll organize a gay pride party.

But nothing makes them happier than for example, fucking a new person for a week or two and convincing that person to talk with parents about polyamory and create more acceptance (or insert other deviant kink/fetish instead).

The absolute joy at that shows how perfectly years of gender studies has reshaped morality to be based on how much you further leftie goals/ tear down the bricks of stable society.

Attached: downloadfile-460.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

It's bad enough when they strawman an argument in their comics, but this is the first time I'm seeing a main character who strawmans a strawman character.

Attached: 1519485877284.jpg (609x678, 52K)

because they dont have to convey information, they just have to initiate the same triggers that were installed by other media. like putting a finger into a wound every now ant then in order to not let it heal.

vid related.
youtu.be/VSx9-YRt_RE

Attached: John Oliver.jpg (1848x817, 333K)

Good humor needs a degree of self-deprecation, to not take yourself too seriously, in order to be light-hearted. The left is inherently weak, they are the ones reliant on protection (through the state), so if they implied they aren't perfect, it might hurt their chance of getting said protection. It's a basic instinct best observed in women and their subsequent lack of humor (relatively speaking), but it goes for anyone more or less aware of their weakness.

No they only seem a good match because they have no inner personality anymore, so they'll do whatever to fit with you at first, but then the lack of self-knowledge about what they do and don't like starts to erupt.

Attached: softnews.jpg (760x596, 179K)

>say it's wrong
>assume it's wrong and never bother to back it up
What was this guy, former NASA? I thought logic would be a requirement to program all their shit.

>My brain can't handle these logical fallacies
>That's okay, take your medicine

Nice one, carlos.

> a strawman strawman

Attached: 46150221_10155783368931863_3558493100382879744_n.jpg (786x960, 85K)

>Homeshit style chatlogs mixed with steven jewniverse style art

Fuckin yikes.

This one's not made with their symbols obv because the connections are too crazy

Attached: 1529428517116.jpg (8000x5583, 3.87M)

nice, thanks user

Attached: 15A9E8F0-0321-4478-BB14-E4030637775B.jpg (1668x1952, 730K)

I thought passive aggressive facebook posts that are unclear who they mean were bad, but then I saw a comic about passive agressive facebook posts

Attached: indirect_detection_2x.png (706x581, 64K)

Did I complete the cycle by posting about it? Shit. Can't wait to come across this mistake of mine on funnyjunk

Jesus Haploid Christ

>11

XKCD isn't really a left wing comic

Attached: XKCD pseudointellectual alcohol humor.png (652x592, 91K)

Attached: xkcd beer.png (599x282, 48K)

XKCD isn't left-wing. The writer is an Establishment shill, which isn't the same thing.

The left is based on self-righteousness and moral superiority. These things are not funny, unless you're mocking them.

Attached: 1522431612613.jpg (1472x9336, 2.25M)

>beer tastes bad
I can't even imagine how sad that person is without beer.

Imagery is open to interpretation, and leftism is not about coming to one's own interpretation but rather swallowing someone's else's applied interpretation of it.

Attached: 1499741179085.png (1448x507, 233K)

Every time.

Attached: 1503965323373.png (757x3030, 240K)

They always write to much.

>guy questions the society and throws out ideas on how to improve society
>smug sarcastic cunt become passive aggressive
>doesn't engage in actual discussion
>calls the other guy a virgin
People like the guy who made drew this shit are part of the problem.
You can't even discuss issues anymore without some emotional manbaby do something like this. If you sat down and looked at all the information, you could be able to figure out how to reverse trends like average IQ going down or how to increase the birth rates of higher IQ people.

You would have to wonder how low someone's IQ would have to buy "le virgin" shaming tactics in what a rational person would consider a completely irrelevant argument. Especially given how often this comes from the people who have made such a name for themselves championing personal choice, unconventional lifestyles and decrying meritocracy.
And then consider what a lifetime of abuse can do to even the most otherwise intelligent.

consequences will never be the same

Attached: ferrf34ertf.jpg (443x550, 58K)

how about some cuck dad? cant get worse than that i think

Attached: Npd7hmS.png (615x960, 345K)

Attached: 1539276189706.png (500x644, 96K)

They take too long to get their message across. pic related

Attached: 1530232468065.jpg (480x272, 28K)

cuz they have like 10 words that wont offend people and have to recycle and shift them up

Attached: 3af2d81dbae66c8592fc7fed26dc4584._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1575, 207K)

being a parent isnt even hard its literally what every mammal fucking does.

does every animal solve differential equations and draft engineering designs and write post labs? no they fucking dont my life as an engineer fucking sucks all you do is change diapers shut up you dont know suffering reeee

The worst thing about these people is that they're not even low IQ. The guy who draws these comics is some kind of a smug college graduate ''scientist'' or something along those lines.
These people aren't dumb, they have functional brains, they're just brainwashed into some kind of a weird mentality where they will become stupid on certain subjects. Even geniuses like Isaac Newton fell for stupid shit like alchemy.
The worst part about all this is that we could be suffering from the same kind of hubris as these people, and we will never figure out that we're being stupid on certain subjects.

I can't tell if this is a leftie comic or just the work of a very committed middle school bully.

Right wing comics and memes simply want to make you laugh and left memes and comics always want to force a edgy political message into your head.

Am I just stoned or is this one actually funny as fuck?

99% of XKCD comic strips are apolitical though

Literal cope

XKCD is actually ripe for editing and it's so easy because they're just stick figures on a blank background. I'm surprised Jow Forums hasn't done it already.

Attached: sudo racist.png (360x299, 24K)

The one thing I don't get about this is she starts out in her bed. Then she's magically transported to another room. Then her assistant shows up, and now she's walking in through a door? What the fuck is going on?

The fuck

The left are acting like a frenzied mob at this point. In their version of freedom of speech, society has the right shut you down, even if the state can't. Which means that, had the left been in power at the time, society still would have silenced endless visionaries throughout history who ultimately advanced the human species. Socrates, Galileo, Copernicus, Martin Luther, Voltaire, Darwin, Gandhi, and countless others visionaries all would have been bullied and crushed by angry mobs with the left's permission simply because they didn't like those views. The left would have burned their books and expunged them history.

The left have become the very people that they've professed to despise. They've become the enemies of the enlightenment. They've become Hitler.

let's be real, webcomics are the problem
I doubt the right's online presence is wall to wall Bill Leaks

Attached: natty_revengeance.png (760x1022, 1.17M)

Whats the original?

Leftists only believed in free speech while they were the ones being suppressed for their views and opinions. Now that they've successfully used it to gain control over society they want to prevent others from doing the same.

Attached: zg0l6jlp8jjy.jpg (2424x1038, 1005K)

Have you ever spent more than a few hours with a kid? It's awful. Why people decide to do it for years is beyond me.

The vocal left are typically above average iq but not way above. This makes them insecure so they feel the need to fill the void with too many words and overexplain themselves in an attempt to seem smart.
"Brevity is the soul of wit" QED

>implying you wouldnt

The overuse of words is a symptom of a lack of self awareness. Bad writers do this all the time, they over-explain and go into too many details. Amateur writers do this all the time as they are trying to paint a picture of exactly what they are thinking instead of allowing the reader to fill the blanks and leading them to reach the conclusions you want.

I think it's more likely that they think they're too smart, not that insecurity is making them use too many words. If they were insecure about their intelligence they would cut down on the amount of words.