Right-wing Americans want to deport this

Attached: 1537421566508.webm (1080x1920, 2.32M)

>Muh dik
She's not white. Sage and kys

>she

>nose ring
Fuckin' DROPPED

Attached: Constanza angry.jpg (400x400, 119K)

yes, trannys are an affront to nature

Why is she making that retarded face? Of course americans don't want more retards in their country.

so?

Bad teeth
Doesn’t clean tongue
Bad skin

Hygiene is sub par - her youth is the only thing going for her. I’m sure her pussy is quite the bouquet of odors

No, I want to throw it in an oven with the rest of the subhuman scum.

>her
>she
kek

>implying she'd consider you
dude.. you cant be for real

Democrats: thats where youre wrong, kiddo!

>implying men actually find this attractive

Attached: 1527098355444.jpg (750x750, 196K)

>Giving up or having no principles over pussy.

Get the fuck out. No culture, country, brotherhood, and anything worth dedicating to would want you.

Attached: Christ In The Wilderness -smaller-.png (1020x510, 743K)

>kek
back to plebbit with you you kekistani cringe faggot

Does no one understand that you must brush your tongue? Your tongue is a fleshy appendage covered with papillae which can trap food particles which in turn promotes bacterial growth which in turn causes stank ass breadth and that nasty looking tongue. I see this with a lot with women in particular, namely because they are always showing their tongues but I imagine men are similar.

Attached: 1492916327024.jpg (750x1145, 124K)

>no trigger discipline

Attached: disgusting.jpg (225x225, 6K)

If it was sucking raging basement dweller dick routinely, I doubt many on Jow Forums would be bitter fucks. Women have the power to turn the chip on every man's shoulder into a warm, salty paste but refuse to so showing me a feminine looking thing that I know won't please me or those like me sexually, emotionally, or spiritually isn't going to convince me to let shitskins invade my homeland.

I'd rather outsource trannies

sup bru

gladly deport some whore KEK

SAGE FAGGOTS