Pray for Taiwan

Pray for Taiwan

Attached: CD4976A2-7932-4E65-8F84-25078A1D935A.jpg (960x554, 94K)

Attached: 4041DB19-692B-4A78-9042-E4CE9805177D.jpg (960x554, 91K)

kosovo je srpska

Did something happen?

Who's going to go to war over Taiwan? That's like going to war over some shithole like Poland.

Dear Taiwan:

Please stop calling yourself "The Republic of China", and start calling yourself "The Republic of Taiwan", or something similar. You are not China, and it would be helpful for everyone for you to stop saying you are.

The are the last stronghold of the legitimate Chinese government ousted by fucking communists in 1949.

Why should they change their name?

Poland is not a shithole

Attached: Krakow.jpg (1200x699, 323K)

Because they aren't the Chinese government. They have no legitimate claim to the land currently occupied by the People's Republic of China. They do have a legitimate claim to the island of Taiwan, which China has no legitimate claim over.

>They do have a legitimate claim to the island of Taiwan
To be fair, someone should probably tell China that.

this

Kek

Will Taiwan ever reconquista the mainland

This.
If anyone should change their name, it's the communist impostors.
I suggest "The Starving Republic of Not-China"

see this is why you run into problems. that's if you are acting on behalf of what YOU believe is good faith. to the chinese, taiwan IS CHINA. it was part of China. if you want to trace the game of possession to WW2 sure, china was occupied and taiwan kinda just got taken over by KMD, but if we go way back, taiwan is considered part of china. so if you rule china, taiwan should be yours to claim. so that right there means they wont even accept your reality of what taiwan is.

No, I don't think so.

Even if the CPC government is completely overthrown I don't think the majority of Mainland Chinese people gives a shit about reunification by now, they would do their own thing, I think.

a lot of people do want reunification, though most would suggest on non-violent terms but it's been one of the woes growing up knowing that there's a situation like this.

Someone should. Unfortunately they tend to use economic strongarming on anyone who recognizes Taiwan as a country.

History can be damned. The reality is that they each have two separate governments and neither have the ability to enforce their own laws on the other's land. Therefore, they can by no stretch of imagination be thought to be the same country.

Make Hong Kong British again

What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: BEF5EE93-0A43-4E99-AA5F-32722A21144D.jpg (971x546, 93K)

Dear Satan, please let Taiwan get nuked asap.
Ah, nothing like a good prayer.

what's your problem with Taiwan?

IN CASE OF ECONOMIC EMERGENCY, BREAK TAIWAN

and china is pretty fucking close to an economic emergency rn

Did you visa get denied. Now you can’t come suck the gg of some Taiwanese man and make a better life for yourself?

Fucking whhhore

This worries me user

no

and nothing will for the foreseeable future

To be honest it was just a mindless shitpost triggered by the word "pray".
I'd prefer to have Israel and Saudi Arabia nuked first, followed by China, India, Russia, Mexico, France, England, Swedistan, Germany and probably quite a few more.
I don't even know where Taiwan is on the map.

Attached: 659aabf5-f77b-4574-bb47-9f2442b1813b.jpg (731x622, 86K)

>a lot of people do want reunification

That would a fucking death sentence. It's like South Korea being reunited to North Korea.

Make taiwan china again

Nice temper tantrum, losers. You lost, now get over it.
>our amerikike puppet is da real china!!!1
Try again, cuck.

nobody gives one shit about your shitty island op

PLA has never set their foot on taiwan ,and they never will. so go back to your rice field now

>You lost, now get over it.

I am not Chinese/Taiwanese and don't have any stakes or emotional investment in this.

Chinkkkk

because breakaway provinces have been a thing for as long as people lived in the middle kingdom. just because you got buddies with nuke doesn't change the historical fact that sooner or later, china is going to get its province back.

fuck off,i see taiwan as an independent country

all im saying is PLA wont attack

Fuck Taiwan. Its Chinese clay. Its a fucking stupid relic, calling it the last bastion of the chinese republic would be a falsehood, in reality its nothing more than an American airbase. A dirty little rat.

>history can be damned
How convenient for you, mutt. I guess you'll also want that military base in Taiwan for your future, illegal invasion of mainland China?

Attached: 1542211020148.png (700x776, 634K)

>a lot of people do want reunification
yeah, no they don't. the real argument these days revolve around being an independent ROC or being independent Taiwan. no one there wants there quality of life ruined by living under Beijing nor does anyone realistically believe in a glorious patriotic meme dream war where Taiwan magically takes back the mainland. and besides the KMT is out of power and will most likely stay that way for a long time

Attached: 1200px-DPP-Taiwan.svg.png (1200x1200, 188K)

>I don't even know where Taiwan is on the map
American tourist in Moscow?

historically breakaway provinces just have to wait for China at large to have a giant collapse followed by civil war and cannibalism
as it has been for ~3000 years

An illegitimate state supporting another illegitimate state, who knew? Reminder G*rmany is not a legitimate state, its a place holder of the GDR.

>triggered by the word "pray".
*tips fedora*

Yeah, KMT got BTFO badly.

They are running literal retards for the kaoshuing mayor election this month.

>implying anyone wants to suck some asian shrimp dick
Kek, nice delusion. Your feminine "men" should just do the world a favor and mass convert themselves into traps, that's all they're good for honestly.

Nah, just a Siberian sorry excuse for a human bean. Suicide is on the way though, so it's all good.

*grabs rake*

Attached: 1399108509584.jpg (1920x1080, 567K)

Lol what makes you so positive that China isnt going to go through with their plans in 2020 and invade you?

I only date white boys faggot. But there’s lots of eastern euro bitches on our men over here.

I don’t know why I’m even replying to a fucking Finn! BAHAHAHAHA

hey,look at Korean war

2020? Why would this happen. That’s when our next election is

It could be fake news from US news fearmongers but there were statements on China planning to invade Taiwan by the end of 2020

Attached: niggertier.png (492x406, 13K)

that stems from some CCP statements about securing South China Sea by 2020.
In reality, they'll probably just secure Taiwan politically or wait until USA is too busy to commit a battlegroup to the area.

Hmm

The PRC chinks are their own worst enemy when it comes to their ambitions of retaking Taiwan.

First off, they brainwashed their NPC hordes in to being quite angry about Taiwan and these self-righteous chink outs inevitably take the form of calling Taiwanese dogs and whatnot. Even though most mainland chinks have basically never known a Taiwanese in their lives. You see this everywhere online including Jow Forums because there are lots of chinks, most of them are retards, and they all spend lots of time online.

So imagine you're Taiwanese. Your country is, compared to mainland China, far richer, cleaner, safer, happier and freer than the PRC on a per capita basis. What do you possibly have to gain by being overwhelmed by a totalitarian commie mafia that openly threatens your country with war in their constitution?
>not that the written law really means anything in China but still

And even if you were silly enough to be a Taiwanese who didn't think unification with the mainland meant gradual loss of everything good about your country, you have the example of Hong Kong with its abducted book sellers, banned political parties, warped economy, looted taxpayer money building a bridge no Hongkies actually want and forcibly altered cultural make up to look at. And when Hongkies complain about how Beijing is ruining their city, the brainless PRC morons respond unsympathetically, calling the Hongkies dogs for daring to be ungrateful that they can't afford a flat any more.

In short, Taiwan and China have diverged too much with their different experiences in the last 70 years to reunify as anything other than a PRC occupation followed by turning the island in to another shitty Fujian. No Taiwanese want to become a part of the collapsing commie behemoth, while all the younger ones will say flat out: "I'm Taiwanese, not Chinese".

GDP is not a very good indicator of shitholeness due to different costs of the same products in different countries.

Attached: ihdi.png (839x915, 39K)

US protectionism.

>lose the fight and one of the biggest country in the world
>take refuge into a small island
>b-b-but this island is the true China!

> "I'm Taiwanese, not Chinese".
>everything you said is correct

But we get BTFO by having our youth go work in China and Mercia. All the smart people are leaving Taiwan and it’s going to fuck our shit up in the future

Twll you what ill pray for you once you can drink the tap water. Fucking kaohsiung spending billions on a new light rail when yall niggas cant even drink the water if its boiled. Conferences are always there because its dirt cheap.

Just need an RO filter. The factories down there fuk their shit up badly.

are normal chinese allowed to visit Jow Forums though?

its called " a tactical retreat"

t. Chang

Taiwan is the most degenerate country in Asia. I hate communist chinks, but at least they stopped 1.3B insects from spreading gay aids

Attached: 1537068109556.png (980x627, 909K)

idk after spending a few years in S Korea, it's a race to the bottom for all the Asian countries involved with the US military complex

Yes I agree that is a problem. Even if many Taiwanese in the PRC intend to return to Taiwan, their kids often end up highly westernised by international schools which leads to western university and often western jobs.

Back in the days before flags you could use it freely. Then China as a whole got blocked. I think it was because the quality of Chinese posts was such shit tier spamming and advertising that Jow Forums blocked them. Now I think you can see Jow Forums but can't post because they don't allow captcha. Haven't checked for a while though. Everyone living in the PRC has a VPN anyway.

The thing to remember is that what the PRC cares about censoring is video (YouTube after video of PRC things beating Tibetan monks went viral) and stuff written in one of the country's languages. Written English is not really a threat.

More like acting like a butthurt sore loser. They lost and can't win again.

Do tell?

Taiwan is awesome. So are Taiwanese people. I imagine mainlanders used to be cool too before all the commie brainwashing bullshit.

A lot of taiwanese here. Always super laid back and fun to hang out with.

In my eyes Taiwanese is definately it's own country. They may speak chinese. But they are most definately not chinese.

> not mentioning USA and Israel
Fucking kike.

Attached: DsGNHtUVAAAlxwN.jpg (844x898, 153K)

t. Wang

I was deployed in South Korea for a while
the bar scen was fun and the whorehouses were OK but the cities are selling themselves out to the West p fast, they are as materialistic as any mainland Chink in Seoul

The reason why we don't want you to leave is actually because we are afraid that America will build a military base in your ass. Also it will be awkward to see your kindergarten filled with half-black baby.

If you really want be a naughty twat and dance like a monkey, you can get on your own way.

I regularly visit PTT and I know you guys get cucked so hard. If you want get cucked more we won't stop you.

Attached: 1542292329537.gif (160x160, 512K)

We got your back Taiwanbro

Nigger put your grasses on, Israel is literally first on the list. In the US I'd choose mostly urban/government-related places for cleansing.
For calling me a kike you're gonna have to crawl into an oven, pronto.

Attached: 1391180504036.gif (320x286, 940K)

>Russia nuked
fucking traitor
This country is still salvageable. Where's ur damn optimism?
Taiwan is the only real China btw

Attached: 77e0e916-6594-11e8-82ea-2acc56ad2bf7_1280x720_212535.jpg (980x551, 121K)

You visit PTT? Better not be doing any shilling and causing our diplomats to kill themselves anymore..

>Guatemala vs Squatemala showdown
hahahahahahahah

Attached: 152131817231.jpg (1100x773, 480K)

Salvageable? It was eviscerated a hundred fucking years ago, thanks to (((bolsheviks))). Whatever capable percentage left was later on sent into the meat grinder a.k.a. WW2. Now almost the same is happening to the US in preparations for the next meat grinder event. It's already goblina-town over there, just like Vodkaland.
Nothing but mongrels left, burn it all to ashes along with the most of this kike-infested shithole of a planet.

Attached: 1391747048198.png (719x719, 526K)

I only sit and watch how bald English teacher fuck around in your island. You cannot handle 20k American Marines (half of them are dark as night), believe me.

You'd better keep the current state and focus on economy development. Don't shit on our face openly and do whatever you want under table. That's all I can expect.

I know you guys don't like us but at least the blood in our vein is the same. Don't do thing that can't be saved. Don't make yourself Philippines No.2. I do feel the pain if you guys become a West puppet.

Deep in heart I see you guys as brothers. No matter how many times you shit on us in PTT.

Attached: timg.jpg (497x497, 166K)

Chinks, like Arabs, are more concerned with how things LOOK, than how they ARE. Taiwan being successful and independent makes China LOOK like the miserable cock gobblers they actually are.

Attached: oh_my_comrad.jpg (2000x1333, 528K)

>In my eyes Taiwanese is definately it's own country. They may speak chinese. But they are most definately not chinese.
They speak Chinese because most of them are Chinese both ethnically and culturally. There actually is a Taiwanese language that the indigenous islanders spoke that was almost memory holed. But the point is calling yourself 'Taiwanese' is more a political label than an ethnic one. They are Chinese.

SHHHHH!
Don't tell the New York Jews about us, idiot!
THE MIGRANTS MIGHT CROSS OUR BORDER

I am not talking to you my burger friend. They can think for themselves and decide their own road. I will accept that result.
顺便问候一下赖清德

Attached: 6610438456.png (535x703, 279K)

>All the smart people are leaving
Welcome to Central European slavlands, circa late 19th century, 1918, 1945, 1993, 2004, 2009, 2016...

Reminder Taiwan is the original China and that the bastard mainlanders are still mad about it.
Also, use this to get rid of any chink you see.
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1542496899176.png (543x587, 288K)

Its motsly Taiwanese who are butthurt and want to regain the mainland. Chinese could subjugate Taiwain whenever they want but they dont care, its as harmful as as a tree

Sigh.... Our zoomers know these shit well. Every government has shit in their ass. The difference is ours has more. That's it.

>Taiwan is the original China.
I admit this fact, and this is the reason why we don't want it be controlled by others. Taiwan will be a 100% banana public whoring around US if it get so called "independence". I can't handle that pain.

中央政治局 don't talk about reclaim Taiwan anymore. We just want they don't go extreme.

>Its motsly Taiwanese who are butthurt and want to regain the mainland
not really. most want nothing to do with the mainland as far as politics goes anyways. you are probably going by Jow Forums's understanding of the matter which is just amerifats and leafs spouting nonsense that is about 70 years out of date.

>implying the Chicoms aren't the real amerikike puppets

Is Taiwan one of the few places with actually human chinks alongside Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore?

Attached: anime question 2.png (404x404, 118K)

human is a bit of a stretch

: )

>Pray for Taiwan
why, whats happening
don't be another slide-thread nigger
follow-up with more info

All you Mongoloids look the same anyway, so why even isolate yourself from your yellow downie manlet cousins? Stop larping and fuck off back to honk kong you prune faced yellow orgautan.

Attached: Thug niggah.jpg (474x474, 26K)

He's just another salty yellow Mongoloid separatist. Nothing new here, so pay no mind to this thread.

Attached: 911 was justified.jpg (1024x671, 95K)

You're literally genetic cousins you flat faced delusional downie Mongoloid. The irony LoL.But you're right about your race not being Human btw.

Attached: Double digit IQ (you).jpg (480x470, 22K)

>reply a post who call you a chink with small face
Sure thing, 赖清德.

Attached: 8cd480207f0f4a2dbbd7048361c8ef67.gif (400x235, 1.72M)

Pic related btw.

Attached: ugly Mongoloid.jpg (570x399, 55K)

Don't worry, Taiwan. We won't cuck out on you until a Democrat is in the White House.