AUS/POL/ APEC EDITION

Evening lads.

>APEC 2018: Australia joins global alliance to 'power up PNG'
sbs.com.au/news/apec-2018-australia-joins-global-alliance-to-power-up-png

>APEC 2018: Chinese officials barge into PNG Foreign Minister's office after being denied meeting
abc.net.au/news/2018-11-18/chinese-officials-create-diplomatic-storm-at-apec/10508812

>Australia stuck in the middle of the US and China as tensions rise
news.com.au/world/pacific/australia-stuck-in-the-middle-of-the-us-and-china-as-tensions-rise/news-story/738cedfc70504f9ebf0824c8bb13464f

>Pam Anderson knocks PM's 'lewd' comments
thewest.com.au/politics/pam-anderson-knocks-pms-lewd-comments-ng-s-1906598

>'China needs to be brought to account': Federal MPs urge tough response to China's Muslim crackdown
baka.com.au/politics/federal/china-needs-to-be-brought-to-account-federal-mps-urge-tough-response-to-china-s-muslim-crackdown-20181117-p50gni.html

>Voters met with 'eerie' silence at flyer-free polling booth in Gladstone Regional Council by-election
abc.net.au/news/2018-11-18/australias-first-flyer-free-polling-booth/10507732

Attached: 1521272333202.jpg (674x600, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9KIf5kcVTwY
abc.net.au/news/rural/2018-11-16/coal-price-drops-one-third-as-china-shuts-door-on-imports/10504276
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you cunts think of this 4channel shit?

Include the pastebin about CHINESE CORRUPTION PLEASE CUNT

>Right wing meme parties
>single issue meme parties
>Other meme parties
>Independents
>Major parties
>Greens

This is the correct way to vote in the Senate. Don't bother with voting in the House unless you live in a swing electorate. It always boils down to Labor or Liberal anyway - two sides of the same coin.

The ABC blasted whole day yesterday on Xi Jinping's speech. Australia is weak and nervous as fuck, literally on suicide watch.
You'd better learn Mandarin Chinese right now.

I finally asked the petrol wench out for lunch today
>sure, i'll let you know when i've got time free.
beforehand had a nice 20 min chat about a bunch of different shit, like how she got stalked by a druggie faggot, asked out by a 60 year old man and a lesbian.

Attached: 1542096435356.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Just leave nigga fuck. It's nobel to stay with a sinking ship but living is also good

>baka

Attached: 1542299508316.jpg (1050x741, 142K)

>hungover as fuck
>tfw have to work tonight

who here already getting JUST'd?

Attached: 1481704495078.jpg (227x222, 10K)

Attached: 1542002827201.png (676x393, 269K)

Australia has been going downhill since 2010. Rudd was our last hope.

should we abolish mandatory voting? i only see that hurting parties that get a lot of millennial votes like the greens

Attached: 1537923606970.jpg (480x297, 16K)

I think i fucked up with the petrol wench and now im nervous as fuck.

Attached: 1542200746173.png (720x715, 472K)

Attached: 1542274130828s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

Ausfailia has Ausfailed. It was over many years ago sadly user. Sadly, we never stood a chance with such a small population.

We did much better than New Zealand who has been infiltrated at the highest level since the 1950s (noted by US Defence Secretary James Mattis)

Going to the doctor tomorrow to talk about my anxiety. Not sure what to tell him though.

is that the chick at the servo you were interested in? what did you do wrong?

Settle down cunt just don't sperg out.

Yeah I feel like I've got down syndrome.

Fuckin faggots don't even get a bun with ya snagger at Bunnings, the absolute state of you poofta's

Isnt it morning there? Leave us alone already sheesus...

Attached: 1542418958055.jpg (470x470, 70K)

Mate, cunts aren't even allowed to put the onions on top now...

the chinks forced their way into PNG's foreign affairs ministers office demanding a meeting.

the chinks are pissed PNG didn't bow down to them.

Just act like you normally do user. She said she will tell you when she is free, so just keep seeing her like you normally do and if she says anything, then you're in.

Just tell him what bothers you. He'll probably give you a mental healthcare plan and maybe an SSRI prescription. SSRIs are dangerous don't bother with them, instant immediate relief is better sort through benzos although you can get hooked on them very easily. However if you aren't functioning currently then I'd say its worth taking them at risk of becoming dependant

university fucktards and millenials think its better to side with the communist dictatorship china over the US.

The absolute state of these people

Fkn CALL IN man in jew nose live call in
youtu.be/9KIf5kcVTwY

Renamon user how are you?

Fucking don't

mate if you continue to read into the things other people say, you're going to end up spinning your wheels and getting nowhere.

people like us triple check everything and are very careful about what we say. some people like to veil their opinions and acts in 20 layers of nonsense so others can't figure out their intentions. but most people just say things and mean them or lie for their own interests.

just take her at her word that she'll be open to it when she's got free time and if it turns out she's playing games, abandon her for your own safety. but you've got to trust her first.

abc.net.au/news/rural/2018-11-16/coal-price-drops-one-third-as-china-shuts-door-on-imports/10504276

>most of my works clients are chinese
>tfw might be out of a job soon

the JUST get more JUST'd

Attached: 1463752108202.jpg (584x643, 63K)

Auckland will be 60% Chinese by 2030

no one says anything about it over here. it's totally fucked up.

we need to go to war with the gooks so these fuckers can leave

Good, fuck that open caste coal mine shit. Get on centrelink cunt.

this really isn't a big deal at all. the only people complaining about this are tradies who feel threatened that their quasi-church is changing, because it is the only means by which they can derive a sense of identity and 'belonging'.
>oi m8 i'm a TRADIE(tm) bloke. i'm a TRADIE and go to BUNNINGS to do TRADIE things. fucking BUNNINGS changed the way the make the sacramental SNAG. fuck me ay

Attached: 1531380826716.png (1194x1074, 51K)

>we need to go to war with the gooks
Chinks*. A gook is Vietnamese, or Korean, a Nip is Japanese, and a Chink is Chinese. Get ya slurs right buddy.

I don't even think going to war with them would help now. We didn't deport all of the Japanese when we went to war with Japan, we just put them into internment camps here. That's all that would happen at most, and then afterwards we'd let them out and they 'd go crypto commie again. It's all over I think. Australia still has some potential, in that we can balkanize and make lots of little countries, but thats it, our only hope.

on one hands we are pushing ahead with security measure against china hostility but still encouraging trade with them via TPP etc?

whos are the idiots trying to trade with our enemy? ban imports of chinese goods and ban exports to china.

fuck them.

Reaching for the stars is better than diving to the bottom of the barrel
Ask if she likes toasties for dinner, if she says yes you're in like flyn champ

Attached: sooooooooooooo.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>managed to save a measly 25k over the year
>tfw cant get on centrelink unless i have less than 5-6k in the bank

where am i supposed to put it all? buy a shit tonne of gold?

Attached: 1460093813522.png (343x543, 3K)

Attached: 1538636236570.jpg (848x368, 52K)

they are all sneaky little cunts.

Which ones are favourite and which ones you hate most out of these?

Attached: PR180143.jpg (3960x2640, 1.27M)

>they are all sneaky little cunts.
I love Asians, but I really don't want Australia to become Asian.

that reminds me, where did the autist that got done by these guys go? i havent seen a ticket checker hate post in a while

>PNG
Why can't the chinks just fuck off? They've got a huge bit of land.

Why does scomo wear the traditional asian garment like a faggot!
should of been wearing flip flops and a vb the cunt.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 6.40.53 pm.png (1032x535, 662K)

china is getting hostile now. they were pushed out the PNG's ministers office kicking and screaming by security staff.

I truly think they we'll be increasing their influence in our region now,

you watch its going to get really blatant in the coming months. Chinese patrols around manus and png etc.

tfw got bed bugs from my boomer neighbor

Are you a tickety boot licker?

Attached: cunt.jpg (720x960, 69K)

>tfw cant get on centrelink unless i have less than 5-6k in the bank

Is this for real? Cunts can get on Centrelink if they have a house and car, which are assets worth considerably more.

remember Aus lads.
Only green and yellow ID posters are true aussies.
everyone else can fuck off!

don't go to work tomorrow, lads

you'll see why

This. These people should not exist. Thankfully I heard Hillary saying something like "Australia for Australians" when she came out here, so the deep state will probably push the vermin back a bit.

As long as they allow us to remove the Muds and Sudas from life I'd be fine with them

why did they choose a red silk shirt that makes everyone look like a Vietnamese opium lord?

He got fucked by the jew

Attached: 1541745005866.jpg (800x570, 228K)

We had a bit of a long chat today when i went in for petrol, talking about all sorts of shit like work, travel, some not so polite customers, the druggie methhead who tried to jump over the counter to fuck her, the 60 year old man who gave her his number on a recipt and the lesbian who asked her out, what she used to do for work (mines shit), how she got all sunburned at the beach on her day off and how she's managed to save up $60k at age 20.
I had to go because i my car was holding up the queue for the pump, came back an hour later in a different car to fill up since i needed to do it anyway, talked to her a little bit more and then sort of blurted out
> "Would you be interested in doing lunch? i dont have many friends and i'd be interested in getting out a bit"
>"yeah sure, i'll let you know if i have any time free"
>"cool as"
and then i left.
Now im wondering if i fucked up and looked pathetic

Attached: 1541934013857.png (640x356, 493K)

I wonder if png has stumbled into any new Chinese debt traps that might be making the Chinese even pushier now.

>I truly think they we'll be increasing their influence in our region now
Nah. It's just political grandstanding. Although I Scott Morrison wouldn't bow down like Malcolm Turnbull did that time when he sucked their fucking cock about the universities.

There isn't much anti-chinese sentiment among normies here because it's almost all been swept under the rug, but now because it's starting to suit peoples political agendas, our politicians are becoming anti-china which is nice to see.

Rudd had absolutely no intention of being anything other than what he is, a massive sinophile faggot.

>trying to pay for me fucking petrol but some sad faggot is desperately trying to chat up the gross thot at the counter

>mfw these fuckers wear stab vests on the Brisbane city line

>i dont have many friends

user why would you say this kek

>thot
seppo pls go

Rudd wasn't a Sinophile. He called the Chinese "ratfuckers" in 2010 not long before he was ousted. He spoke Chinese because you need to keep your enemies close.

i dont know, that's why im nervous, i wasnt thinking ahead and it just blurted out.

That was just over the climate change thing dummy.

When he was asked why he learnt Chinese, he said it was because he got a picture book as a child about China, and he fell in love with the country. His daughter married a chink too. Make no mistake, Rudd is a shameless Sinophile.

In case you weren't aware, we're in a cold war with China, a new era of Great Power rivalry, a full-spectrum, civilisational battle.

yeah all of that shit isnt "means tested" or whatever. thats why boomers spend all of their money on houses, cars, fuckin caravans and shit so they can claim the pension

Ahh, you might be able to help with a problem I've been having.
What are relations like between Pakistan and China?

Welcome to how easy a global economy can fuck you.

they were trying to make a deal to build numerous deep water ports around PNG.

trying to park their naval ships in them.

>and how she's managed to save up $60k at age 20

that sounds like a heavy larp t b h. its possible, but still

Nah they're not even stab vests they just want to look like cops, they're all mesh hahaha

gonna have to start looking for another job just in case people start getting let go at work. all i know is coal related shit so im well fucked

I'm nervous in front of an audience, i didnt say shit when people walked in.
imo, lucky i didnt ask the other day, turned out the woman working the other counter was her mum

My boomer dad was not eligible for pension because he had too many assets. He has to sell some (((investment property))) and a boat before he is approved.

She said she's been working since she was 14 and her parents were strict on spending.
It should be noted i haven't asked a girl out while sober since i was 17.

Attached: door trap.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

I'm Scottish, but they're troubled, since you asked. China is discovering that enforcing contracts in Islamic countries is quite difficult, they're undeterred though, the CPEC portion of the BRI is vitally important on account of China being a net-importer of oil, access to Gwadar port defrays their exposure to the volatile oil market.

>He has to sell some (((investment property)))

that makes sense t b h. having to sell the boat is a bit shit though

Rudd was a Manchurian candidate for the CCP.
Pretty sure he was going to try and get Australia into a Chinese debt trap knowing full well the only way the liberals could even attempt to control it after they get into power is to start selling shit off, which of course China would be waiting.

The boat is worth over 65K, seems fair enough to me tbqh

Won't those sales yield money and make him ineligible though? Like won't they just tell him to live off that money? He could just save it and re-invest it otherwise.

Look at these faggots and tell me they're intimidating hahaha

Attached: SHNO Patrol.jpg (720x960, 64K)

IDK how it all works, but that's what he was told

It's time for your Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

oh right, its not just a dinghy lmao

Attached: 1542299354835.png (900x720, 984K)

I could've told you that m8

Yeah, custom made and all. I'm getting no inheritance either. Oh well, fucking boomers.

#plasticpolice

Attached: punchable.jpg (2048x1501, 373K)

Daily reminder that Boomer hate is just another communist divide and conquer tactic and this insect is likely a chink.

>2018
>not wearing your medals on the left

Attached: australia sisters in arms ADF Elizabeth Smith.jpg (949x533, 79K)

The bitch
Is on
Her phone

Yeah was avin a dig, but given your 'fellow countrymen' I thought you might have a clue

Boomers are just as bad as chinks just as bad as Jews. At the heart of all them lies an un-Godly mindset which goes by a variety of names.

>I'm getting no inheritance either

wtf why? what about the house?

I’m so hungry but I spent my last cenno payment on weed

Attached: ED0799B2-288E-487D-8D8A-A90A92B280C2.jpg (1624x2038, 247K)

The boomer has earned their selfish reputation.
The ones here aren't as bad as Yank ones, but make no mistake they take after them.

Attached: 1522481107449.png (370x585, 64K)