The Richest & Most Powerful Person In The World Was A Black African!

How does it feel to be so insignificant you cave dwelling Neanderthal Incels?

Mansa Musa was the king of kings, and he had 138 wives, and over 1000 white women concubines. White bois BTFO!!!!11

youtube.com/watch?v=MJaUwytc8kA

Attached: king0fkangz.jpg (900x477, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFcNz80q-Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=8-Sli4Ab9NE
youtube.com/watch?v=dWUzfJGmt5U&
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/5iaxj1/mansa_musa_really_so_rich/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes niggers starve to death like retards.

>most powerful man in the world
>nobody knows who he is
>his people were turned into slaves and spread throughout the world
>WE WUZ KANGZ

White boi got nothing to say. Just another virgin spending Saturday night on Jow Forums.

>spending Saturday night on Jow Forums
Do you know what you’re doing?

Haha this nigger thinks his nigger-ness is superior to all races lmao you coons should go back to the fields picking cottons and singing them slave songs

>a nigger would find out how to solve captcha
black nationalist memeflags are the worst

i agree with you brotha

these fucking wh*tebois be fucking virgin incels, you know what im sayin?

>Saturday night on Jow Forums.
It's almost Sunday noon here retarded mutt.

>blacks bragging about how many slaves their leaders had

really makes you think

Attached: 1478710675626.gif (700x600, 1.77M)

he spent his wealth very wisely and his country is still great even to this day because of his policy and foresight.
oh wait

I know who he is.
Gold magnate, adopter of a foreign religion, fairly average monarch by European standards.

Makes him godlike by African standards I guess.

I mean, how many "kangz" worth a damn can we name?

I got Shaka, the warmonger, Mansa, the topic of discussion, and Haile; reluctant messiah and owner of black slaves, and that's it.

>when did it all go wrong for you nigger?

They wiz KANGZ

Attached: 22014.jpg (480x641, 29K)

Hey, I honestly think it's great that you have this. This is a powerful leader that blacks in their own country could draw inspiration from. I feel bad for redpilled black people because they realize that Africans haven't done much for society. Bring this pride to black nationalists and return to your homeland.

Attached: 1542397617716.jpg (474x632, 78K)

Is this the dude that went to Mecca with all the kingdoms gold and practically gave it away

Yeah it also fucked the Arab economy for a bit because of the inflation caused by the sheer amount of gold he spent

>Richest person ever not a jew
oy vey

How can he be the richest when Rockefellas wealth was incalculable before standard oil was split.
Also he destabilised his countries economy by giving away gold
Also also much of his wealth was gained through slave trading

>was the most "powerful king"
>people end up slaves

True dat fo sure my nigga.

Dubz of truth also.

Whyte boi BTFO!

And he kept slaves too.

white slaves?

IDK... Let ask these hos on muh dick if I know wut I'm doing.

It wuz the true Wakanda, and still would be to this day, if it wasn't for some greedy n weak willed niggas that sold him out to cave dwellers and kikes.

They were not slaves, but willing servants that were paid very well for the time.

why are you guys arguing with white faggots?

>Incels?

>Let ask these hos on muh dick if I know wut I'm doing.

i see some social based shaming in your language here frendo. why would you define your value by the fact how women think about you?
just thinking loud, nothing personel kid. vid and pic. related for the interested.
youtu.be/MFcNz80q-Zw

Attached: Female typing style.png (1887x2545, 776K)

>over 1000 white women concubines

A black man, owning over 1000 white slaves? I'm surprised you're mentioning that - it goes against your black narrative that blacks are the perpetual victims of history, and are owed something.

yea, i just want to ask
who is reporting all this bullshit?
>it is reported... it is reported
we wuz ffs

>Be world's richest man
>Somehow became richest man without developing knowledge of economics, because when he went to Mecca for the pilgrimage he spent so much money and donated so much to charity he single-handedly destabilized the economies of all the nations/cultures he passed through

Didn't he live on top of one of the largest discovered goldmines at the time. And then proceeded to devalue the gold market in mecca, forcing him to buy back a large portion of the gold since he had devalued it completely?

>A Nigger created the slave trade and sold blacks to Jewish merchants who resold them to American farmers.

but did he have a wendy's?
CHECKMATE ATHEISTS!

Are you Asian?

Look here cuck, women of all races worship the black man above all else, it's a fact.

Cause they are white themselves faggot.

And he single-handedly owned 12,000 black slaves that he marched to the Ottoman Empire on foot.

I thought niggers hates slavery.

Attached: abee5a3173cf3f172c3f842ead1af671.jpg (567x850, 114K)

bc of natural resources, never imply blacks are capable of innovation

The white devil getting what they deserve. And to this day a white devil woman, will be a slave to a BBC.

>slowly backs away

Attached: ChineseBaby.jpg (929x758, 180K)

>I thought niggers hates slavery.
What makes you think that? Who do you think created the african slavetrade way before arabs and europeans partook in it? Enslaving eachother and selling eachother to the highest bidder was how africans rolled. Munsa lived on top of the largest goldmine at the time. Its virtually impossible not to be rich as fuck that way. And he just squandered it completely inspite of this.

So.... Kangz threads truly the biggest shill thread since the Orthodox threads?

>How does it feel to be so insignificant
How does it feel to be enslaved by every other race on earth while knowing your people never even came up with a wheel?

Kill yourself nigger now we're your new owners. You are created to be slaves.Now Africa belongs to China
>youtube.com/watch?v=8-Sli4Ab9NE

/thread

Look faggot, I don't need some loser like you to come into my thread and try to derail it, with this old ass, shat quality memez. Why don't you fuck off back to 8 chinz.

Can't deny it
youtube.com/watch?v=dWUzfJGmt5U&

munsa was a muslim convert, so it was after the ME muslims took over africa. Munsa was simply a nigger that got put in charge of the largest goldmine at that time due to his conversion to islam, hence the focus on mecca and the gold market in the history of him. So he was obviously filthy rich since he could just sell all the gold in the fucking mine to whoever he wanted. Look at when he lived, 13th century. What did niggers do before that?
If you want to see what the arabs encountered with the majority of the africans, go read this.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism
>"Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that "there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people -- but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence."[4]
>Al-Muqaddasi (fl. 966), Kitab al-Bad' wah-tarikh, vol.4

STFU little micro dicked insectiod bugman.
I put my superior into chink pussy all the time.
You work for Africans or we will kick you out and keep your women for our own.

>that video
Wew haha. And at the end the kenyan guy says to the chinese since kenyans are poor he needs to give motorbikes to kenyans for free. That conversation is hilarious.
Africans and chinese are going to have a lot of fun it looks like haha.

The white devil women who are damaged, with no self esteem. What a shallow way to be.

Just BTW for anyone interested, he was very likely not the wealthies person in history, and relatively little is known about him. All those Hajj numbers were likely made up/embellished

reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/5iaxj1/mansa_musa_really_so_rich/

You are done for nigger,with the chinese there is only economic barter you can't negociate with muh human rights.
You are done.
The UN will crash
And the Chinese will make patee out of you.

Got to give the guy credit he did manage to basically bankrupt the Mediterranean by giving away actual tonnes of gold as he was just passing though. Also managed to build an empire from literal shit into one of the greatest trading and learning hubs in all of the ancient world.

>most powerful person
>no one knows about him
are niggers retarded

Attached: E0E1D59F-4A1F-46E4-8F8A-B99E2D700CF9.jpg (1024x810, 65K)