Christcuckery is finally going away

>Christcuckery is finally going away
>White religion is returning

Based and redpilled

Attached: 158239052855.png (595x405, 86K)

ONE POST BY THIS ID. SHARIABLUE NIGGERSHILL SLIDE THREAD DETECTED. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

EVERYONE THAT BUMPS THIS THREAD IS EITHER A KIKE OR REDDIT. IF YOU SEE THIS CAT IMMEDIATELY IGNORE AND HIDE ALL NIGGER TIER THREADS

Attached: 1526852758917.jpg (476x477, 41K)

Cringe, kill yourself

This is missing the point. The death of the heresy known as "Protestantism" is the real positive direction.

I'd argue that Christianity has been the semitic backdoor that has undermined whites for generations.

yeah thank God the witches are overtaking the Prots because Prots are heretics

1.5 million Presbyterian's in the us. 2 wiccan churches near me, in seattle.

Attached: OP.gif (150x148, 930K)

When the White Race Pope takes the Pontificate, all these witches will be exterminated.

Attached: Ht6rI7.jpg (442x640, 214K)

That's 1.5 million too many. You brainwashed cultists are too suicidal to survive.

The Pope was always a jewish puppet.

Don't you have a goddess to go worship? Or some menstrual blood or pigeon feathers to consult?

Attached: Dbv6LivVwAAL587.jpg (740x1200, 134K)

The old witch hunts too were mostly done by protestants though. Inquisition and shit like that was always regional and temporal, protties in their few first centuries were much more serious about heresies and blasphemies than Catholic church of the time.

Look at you, a semitic cult slave telling white people their ancestral religion is bad.

You do know Christianity didn't come from white people, right? It came from that shithole called the Middle East.

Slide thread. You have to go back jidf. Sage in all fields.

Attached: bronson.jpg (400x300, 28K)

>wiccan churches
The absolute state of protestantism

>JIDF
Ironic, considering Jews want whites to be attached to such a weak and compromising religion such as Christianity.

Christians serve as cattle for the Jews.

Christian whites own the most guns. If a race war breaks out, you can count on the whites to fight.

Christians will be ordered to stand down in the event of a race war.

Oh yeah, and why is that exactly?

Finally.

SUCK DICKS AND BE WHITE

HAIL ODIN

Attached: 1464952485976.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Because it's a offshoot of Judaism and Jews ultimately control what Christians do.

SAGE
>Synagogue of Satan

John glenn, buzz aldrin , jim lovell, sally ride, were all presbyterians, with their decline so goes humanity

>he said, as part of the child-raping jew-approved semitic cult

Can someone explain to me why witches are a white religion? I have always thought witches were just hysterical women who are as crazy as your post modern day pink hair colored feminist SJW.

Christcucks and their Jew masters saw white people being in harmony with nature and chimped the fuck out.

>presbeterian
lol come on... These gender freaks are just making up words now

shill detected. you try so hard to emulate us but its still easy as fuck to spot you.