ITS HAPPENING! MEXICAN CARTEL KIDNAPS A HONDURAN FOR THREATENING MEXICANS

>migrant caravan arrives at the border
>start threatening and intimidating us border agents
>Mexicans go and protest the migrant caravan
>Honduran threatens Mexicans
>”we have 30 thousand people and more coming” “what’s 30 Mexicans going to do against 30 thousand?”
>next day gets kidnap by the Tijuana cartel
Also in the video he says that one of the people leading the caravan is from Honduras.

Here’s him threatening them
youtu.be/9d-qGD3kdkw

Here’s him kidnapped by the cartel
youtu.be/dh9xozWEjJQ

Here’s a fat migrant lady saying the food Mexicans are helping them with is trash and only peasants are giving this.

youtu.be/y5HkfT8j1hQ

Attached: FB135CD3-A0E4-47E6-9CCC-5E56BCC39909.jpg (375x500, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fi6L3N3DmW4
youtube.com/watch?v=79xsXQf7M5A
sbs.com.au/news/daintree-locals-take-vietnamese-migrants-crabbing-after-rescue
youtube.com/watch?v=6VZhSkREYBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The cartel guns them all down at the border as US authorities sit and watch and this becomes trumps great scandal

let them fight

OH NO THAT SUCKS.JPG

Can’t wait to see the normies reeeeee about this when they start shooting each other.

Attached: 7C196DAB-3FA5-4F84-B14F-5C828DC7A845.jpg (1242x889, 154K)

Wtf I like the tijuana cartel now, hola amigos

Did Trump pay the cartels?

That's his secret. The wall was never going to be a physical barrier. The wall is mexico. And mexico is paying for it.

Maybe he should.

You wish you dirty spic

like anyone can tell a Honduroach from a Mexcrement

chagas

Attached: ohno.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Found the kike soiboi.

Attached: 1539394654531.png (1920x1080, 310K)

sawthiscoming.jpg

>and this becomes trumps great scandal
Hey, gotta pay the blood price.
It's a pretty universal currency.

What makes a better barrier? A thirty foot fence or miles and miles of barren desert filled with bloodthristy cartels?

Mexicans are by far the greatest number of illegals in the US. How are you a wall against your own people you fucking retard.

Wrong. Mexican migration has gone down.

30 million illegal spics and counting.

The amount on central Americans crossing over is nothing compared to Mexicans.

Attached: mexicans.jpg (846x635, 72K)

BASED.

Lol cartels are like wtf are you weirdos doing

Mexicans about to start a race war with central americans, they beat the fuck out of them then sang the Mexican national anthem. NATIONALISM ON THE RISE
youtube.com/watch?v=fi6L3N3DmW4

Faggy

>Be barbaric Honduran
>Be an ungrateful nigger towards your hosts
>Threaten Mexican savages
>Get rekt

Its like pottery anons.

Attached: LaughingVampire.gif (500x281, 1024K)

You may not like it, but this is what 4D chess looks like

are you retarded. How stupid could you be.

Attached: let-them-fight.jpg (477x265, 18K)

I wonder if we could crowdfund cartel deportation squads?

fpbp
and worst of all the crybabies will protest to let them into the country because now they're legitimately persecuted and in danger for being in mexico... illegally.
(as well as all the other countries they walked through illegally to reach the US)

BARRIO 18 WILL HAVE REVENGE ON THE TIJUANA CARTEL

Attached: barrio18.jpg (880x495, 94K)

>We are now entering the timeline where US militias and Mexican cartels will team up to BTFO of the caravaneers

Attached: 56505575-478E-4300-A50F-AAE142D5DC4E.jpg (861x758, 53K)

I like the North American version of Refugee Crisis more than the European one.

Tijuana /ourguys/?

can't wait for the cartel dismemberment video of this guy

Someone send the cartel to my state please. I think they will do a better job getting rid of these shitskins than the ZOG

Attached: 1512100200376.jpg (547x500, 71K)

It's almost time for the right to love Mexico and the left to hate them.

BASED Tijuana cartel, i get my heroin from those guys.

>The cartel guns them all down at the border as US authorities sit and watch and this becomes trumps great scandal
Don’t forget the headlines will all read “hundreds of migrants gunned down at the border” and not say who shot them, to let the general public who’ve kept hearing about all the troops Trump has sent there, think that the troops were ordered by Trump to massacre them.

This will happen, cap it.

Attached: 57FCFEBD-7B48-4273-924B-7585097E6BC5.png (574x430, 204K)

>mfw Barrio 18 was a Mexican gang formed to fight offMS13(Central Americans)

>Cartel kills the caravan
>US troops overkill the cartel
>usa usa usa usa
>trump 2020

Bets on Cartel and ICE bro-alliance just to push central/South American Commies out of Mexico and the US

Based beaners

youtube.com/watch?v=79xsXQf7M5A

Attached: beans.jpg (472x291, 53K)

the best best part though is that if the entire caravan gets the same treatment for every country they walk through, they could have applied for asylum in each country they passed through.
but no.

they want into the US and only the US and not any of the countries they passed through.

can't POSSIBLY imagine why that would be...

> mfw they want into Canada too
> mfw they get dual citizenship
Gee human trafficers, why do your slaves get to rig TWO countries elections?

Attached: BerserkBehelit.gif (300x225, 1.52M)

>I like the North American version of Refugee Crisis more than the European one.
i like ours better
sbs.com.au/news/daintree-locals-take-vietnamese-migrants-crabbing-after-rescue

Attached: 1542051509657.jpg (714x1040, 175K)

Those numbers are from early 1990's. The real number is much higher. Estimates range from 20-50 million.

i never thought id say this but thankyou mexican cartel lmao

Attached: 1536081633644.jpg (800x728, 61K)

Checked

Attached: C1F9FFE3-06AE-46B8-AE12-7B791EEC20FF.jpg (614x3372, 644K)

Muchos gracious amigos odelay

Attached: 1541062698560.jpg (749x426, 90K)

You’re welcome burgers

Attached: 963F8522-F739-459B-8F6A-59CE18A1F2C1.png (684x518, 886K)

Can you blame them user? All the extra border security in place as a response to said caravan is most likely having a negative affect on their business logistics.

Attached: GettyImages-141481661-5702bc5f5f9b581408a70a5c.jpg (768x500, 50K)

Is this a campaign to make Mexicans look good or are they just protecting their milk cow?

Attached: keep-calm-and-viva-la-mexico.png (600x700, 123K)

The fuck did you just make me read?

The Mexican government already offered them work visas but they said fuck that, they have even been talking shit about Mexico, complaining that they are only receiving water, sandwiches, tortillas and beans, they wanted pizza and sodas, and they even demanded transportation to the border, which they received. But that is why Mexicans in Tijuana were waiting for them and beat the shit out of them for being ungrateful. There is Mexicans who are homeless due to hurricanes, and indigenous people dying of hunger and these ungrateful fucks still go in Mexico and demand buses, better food and housing while they pass through, after they attacked Mexican police. It was so satifying seeing Mexicans beat the shit out of them in Tijuana and literally form a human wall to stop them from going any further
Mexicans in Tijuana formed a wall to stop the migrants, after beating the shit out of them

is this a power play by the Cartel? assuming common Mexicans look at these "migrants" as freeloaders and trouble, are the Cartel stepping in to show their power or to harvest some goodwill from the local population there?

Attached: 1541899698556.jpg (917x960, 144K)

based and redpilled, anybody mess with uss fags

Attached: DGOKUNkWAAEhwhP.jpg (480x445, 39K)

Oh shit. I didn't even think about this. All their trade routes are shutdown till this ends. They are losing millions each day.

It's about to be a massacre.

You know what, you're a good wetback.

Attached: Waffen_SS.jpg (500x688, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6VZhSkREYBc

>mfw Tijuana cartel is doing a better job then trump of protecting us

why not?
israel pays the egyptian border police to shoot africans trying to sneak into israel
fucking based

This reality has had a very funny way of working itself out in the end.
Karma seems to be increasing faster and faster.
From Avennati getting arrested, to the caravan getting stopped by Mexicans, it’s all just getting funny as fuck
Watch trump actually arrest everyone and go full Hitler too

>and these ungrateful fucks still go in Mexico and demand buses, better food and housing while they pass through
they better not be trying to come to canada
this government is cvcked enough to actually bend the knee to them.

... and then hide the migration numbers just like they're already doing with the streetshits and chinglings

This caravan is the greatest happening since the drug cartel wars in Mexico. I can't wait for the Caravan Cartel to develop so an all out fights happens again at the border. By then Central America will declare war on Mexico and all the spics will finally begin genocide each other. Finishing up what the Conquistadors failed to do.

Attached: 1459736430932.jpg (219x230, 25K)

A documentary about my life

The cartels are probably just checking the caravans for women to enslave but some guy ran his mouth and pissed off a cartel.

kek these cuckbois in the states could learn a thing or two from the cartel enforcers.
a bunch of faggots rip down your historic statues and not even 1 ass whoopin handed out.
prepare your ass for your taco overlords bitches.

I expect nuclear powered Nazi ufos taking us to mars any second
Why not at this point
Everything is absurd

The Mexican people are heroic and display valor. I respect them and I hope they go through the proper channels to gain citizenship in the good ole us of a. As for Hondurans, fuck y’all...buncha no good ms 13 trash.

ironic wall makes sense

isn't there a weird defiant pain in this mans eyes.

>Watch trump actually arrest everyone and go full Hitler too
He's too old to go full tyrant

That's the look of duty, fren.

OH NO NO NO all of you are idiots. If the cartels start attacking the caravans then they will have legitimate asylum claims to stay and more cartel people will just come with them. If the cartels and Mexico were on our side they would have done this at the southern border.

Cartels are usually found in the northern border, you know because they are traffickers

holy shit batman, the cartel is payed by soros?

Checked

It's about to get real my friend!

Attached: DESCUARTIZADOS_DE_CABORCA%2B(2).jpg (450x600, 43K)

Maybe that’s their plan al along. Come to cartel country, pick fights with cartels, cry to burgers for helps

but it would cut the mass immigration, what they would say? i have to pass thought mexico where i am attacked, now i can claim asylum? is stupid

Probably along with glow niggers too.

Fucking BASED

the mexican cartels is everything that Jow Forums aspires to be but can't

we have your back amerifags, you own you some pussy

they came here to threaten us, we feed them first with beans and tortillas, now they want pizza and soft drink because they said that they are not pigs. kill them all

thats why mexibro, they dare to demand tacos al vapor¡, never demand tacos al vapor

Attached: 1530666369987s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

shit a niggers did the same with me , that why I become nacsoc

That is a very aesthetic looking gun.

wait a fucking minute sir
I thought la raza cosmica were united?

Based and redpilled cartel, only way to make it big in Mexico is to pump coke and cut people's dicks off, if you cant beat em might as well join em.

Attached: 20181115_211759.jpg (698x465, 261K)

they are niggers, not mestizos. its like veracruz as a big country

Onions el fuego que arde tu piel

>thats why mexibro, they dare to demand tacos al vapor¡, never demand tacos al vapor
mexico is best north america
you guys got fucking lowlife immigrants trying to scam you out of all your burritos too
tell them fuckers "Hambre? Comer un verga, sanguijuelas"

Attached: chipotlepirate.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Colt M1911 for (You)

That’s just lefties spreading propaganda

> inb4 video of him being dismembered on bestgore

You forgot your meme flag you stupid poo faggit.

Attached: ohnooo.jpg (653x477, 77K)

>the wordfilter strikes again