Is there any hope for the white race?

Is there any hope for the white race?

Attached: white men awaken.gif (480x270, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There will be no races, or humans, in 200 years. There. Swallow the transhumanist pill.

Yeah, probably.
>Predictions about the far future
Literally never right. Get laid, nerd.

Attached: 1541905498509.png (436x536, 143K)

Transhumanism is just the inevitable outcome of human civilization given it does not collapse to global warming or anything.

>given it does not collapse
It'll collapse from the knowledge sector being overrun by diversity hires who have no education except Marxist indoctrination

Yes but its found in individual survival. Do what's best for yourself and immediately family - fuck everyone else.

no
no hope

Nah, probably not. But global warming is the biggest issue by far. It's going to displace and kill a lot of people.

>global warming

Attached: pepe with gun.jpg (469x452, 24K)

Not with stupid displays like this, which was the intended purpose.

what are you talking about. No one is forcing whites to do anything. Quit fear mongering. Your statement is moronic, why would there not be hope exactly? Whites can make as many babies as they want, if you really want to help go find a woman to mate with, but I'm guessing most poltards never get that far huh, don't worry the rest of the world will get laid while you just die off, nothing to do with being white, plenty of white people are breeding, you're just not one of them and you're bitter and delusional about it. Chad and troy will carry on the white race don't worry, but you won't and you know it, that's the real reason most of you are so insecure and emotional, sad truth

we're not under threat

If we start organizing our departure to the ethnostate there is.

we're not under threat fellow white people

Attached: 1506404164344.jpg (974x928, 281K)

The goyim are waking up

Attached: What a man really wants.jpg (1123x666, 556K)

The white race is what the evolution of mankind has progressed to over millennia, with the only exception being an offshoot happening some thousand years back that went to the asian regions towards the pacific. Any non-white or non-japanese/chinese is biologically less advanced. Not an argument, just straight up facts.
It may explain why there's such an attraction between whites and asians, but that requires more research first.

>whites are having kids
Not nearly as much as non whites are and I feel like advocating for a fertility arms race is a bad idea. That's why a few white should just fuck off and make a modest ethnostate somewhere that doesn't practice immigration.

Not a chance bucko and its fucking hilarious. The period between trump's election and this midterm was your peak fucking chances. The most support from president you'll ever get again. And yall fucking wasted it! AAAHAHHAHAH

You can have the country some of us just want to live by ourselves somewhere else.

>biologically less advanced
>biology has an end-game
Nigger, you're retarded.

Attached: aguk07ifbu9z.jpg (1600x1044, 119K)

Relevant:
unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/

Attached: decisions.jpg (710x473, 160K)

What prevents you from doing that. They have alot of nice land in Oregon.

Anyone can and will move to Oregon.

This website gave me AIDS.

Attached: 1538978081103.jpg (658x501, 258K)

Inevitably doomed. The entire human race is, really. I don't know why this is a big deal to people.

There is no hope, user, I'm so sorry.

Attached: white trash.webm (288x468, 2.18M)

t. oil kike
Also checked

Attached: globalwarming.jpg (600x800, 91K)

Why

What a fallacy. So because 90% of scientists agree with an enviromentalist conspiracy theory that changes every 10 years, employs thousands of them, creates bureaocratic jobs, for politician's friends, takes tax dollars from Whites and gives it to non-Whites, and closes down factories means these NGOs have nothing to gain in their war against the White working class?

At one point it benefitted everyone to think that the idea of extinction and germ theory were ridiculous and 90% of scientists would have agreed with that. Even if there isn't a grand conspiracy, just because the majority agree doesn't mean it's true.

Attached: judahchan3.jpg (721x1024, 64K)

Attached: 1542530359881.jpg (1125x800, 167K)

I am the last hope for the white race.

Attached: gajfip6q0w411.png (600x660, 263K)