Why don't you own one yet?

Why don't you own one yet?

Attached: wm_7097303.jpg (3264x2448, 748K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hwqKHEgWx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I've already got a shotgun and I'm saving to buy a decent handgun, actually.

Why don't you remove the uncomfortable pistol brace and add a nice stock?

Attached: not-atf-.png (500x506, 114K)

I'm 20, and rick scott just upped the age to 21. I am saving for a FAL though.

Guns are for brazilians and mutts

youtube.com/watch?v=8hwqKHEgWx4

That was real? I thought he was just shilling.

Lack of money

Every video game I've played taught me to start out with a basic weapon and pick up what you drop.

kek

How bout this, nigger!

Attached: Bottle_Opener.jpg (970x484, 34K)

Or this

Attached: AR15_DIAS.jpg (4125x6350, 1.53M)

Actually I just looked it up and its only 21 for handguns - rifles are still 18.

I'm still saving though. soon.
I grew up in zimbabwe and my dad and grandfather have one, so I want to carry it on.

Attached: Rhojak.jpg (680x750, 202K)

This is a better one.

Attached: P1380695-900x601-1-769x513.jpg (769x513, 106K)

>tfw just learned what these are last night while listening to a defcon talk about them

Pretty interesting stuff, but ultimately just not worth possessing.

But I already do, user. And I don't even need to adhere to that SBR-faggotry you have.

Can't speak mutt

Whats an sbr?

>Delta ring
Nigga, this ain't the 1990's

short barreled rifle

Yet

>Why don't you own one yet?
That specific one?
Is there something special about it?
Can you only have one?

Attached: A5671D64-8D36-40C3-87D5-D963C7828CF3.jpg (1500x844, 251K)

Thoughts on the ares scr? I’m a CA resident but want to live on a ranch in FL when I’m done here. They look pretty neat. Anyone have one?

Attached: AFBFCE1C-8098-4C33-BE1C-4556BC34F14F.jpg (640x480, 87K)

Just wait for SCOTUS to knock cali doj's dick in the dirt. It's pretty much guaranteed to happen, and soon.

Haven't done any research on it as I'm not a Commiefornian, but so long as the upper receiver is all compatible with standard AR parts it seems like a decent choice given your other options.

How much is it?

I guess I’m not into it because of the featureless design and CA laws, they just look fun.

Attached: 08CAA41B-1A31-4A55-8123-E86D9744C79B.jpg (554x554, 23K)

Because my government won’t let anybody have fun :(

But Juan, you can kill at will in Mehico

What am I looking at here? Is that an AR-10, because that arrangement might work.

do you mean guns in general or ARs?

I own a revolver and a glock, I'm not super fond of rifles but i think i'd like to get a winchester next, but i also am terrified of the new gun laws so I feel obligated to by an AR-15 just to say fuck you to those people

It would work, there's just no reason to justify besides "My government doesn't trust me with a vertical pistol grip."

>T.Turk-grecian larping as a slav

>Buying anything from the jews at shit sour

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x900, 180K)

Attached: 1539553442361.jpg (1080x720, 175K)

i am locked and loaded

>I'm not super fond of rifles
But why? Rifles are objectively more accurate and easier to shoot short of a literal elephant gun. Not to mention the terminal ballistics of a rifle at range simply can't be matched by any pistol except for something like a Magnum Research BFR, and even then only to a point. Not saying pistols aren't a totally valid weapon for personal defense, they're just more limiting than rifles.

I have one because I'm poor and having an adjustable stock lets my wife adjust it for her. It's not zeroed for her on my basic iron sights but I can hit steel at 300 without much effort with them and she can shoot some cans and stuff so it works for us. I plan on just upgrading to a whole new setup and letting her have my old one when I get done going back to school. It's a Ruger so it is reliable enough for me for now.

i have a a shotgun

>forgot pic related

Attached: BFR_30-30.jpg (1155x1155, 43K)

im getting a ruger ar15, not some overpriced kraut shit

sig i not kraut anymore, it's jewish garbage

Admittedly that one looks fucking great. When the war starts off I expect you to dress like a pirate the entire time, though. You pretty much have to.

Attached: 398b188ad0f6c77685f02693eafa8fbc.jpg (480x640, 46K)

My Ruger was like $550 and has been as reliable as the M16s and M4s I used in the Marine Corps. I guess I'd have to actually shoot one of those expensive ones like a Daniel Defense to judge for myself if it's worth it but I just don't see the point. I am happy with it.

I can tell you just by looking at your pics that these weapons aren't even close to compatible with the AR platform except for small things like dust cover, forward assist, and possibly handguard.The bolt carrier has to be more like a shotgun than an AR. Firing pin, cam, and bolt are probably different too. I wouldn't count on the headspacing matching a standard AR15 barrel extension. It appears to be gassed with direct impingement, so maybe the charging handle is the same as standard. That trigger tho . . .
I'm not saying you shouldn't get one, but it is in very few ways going to be parts compatible with an AR. You'll have to either get replacement parts from fightlite or get a new weapon.

Underrated kek

I actually like that stock. Glad that I am not limited to it, but I do like it & would unironically use it.

Stop. Sell the shotgun and get an AK or an AR15. Handguns and shotguns are useless in actual combat. You NEED an "assault rifle" (yes i know, im just using it as a colloquialism).

I'm all for 2nd amendment, but I personally find guns rather boring. Except shooting / cleaning, there is not much to do with them... They are too simple to keep me interested longer than 5 min. ...

Someone should really tell that to all the military and police forces still using shotguns.

Attached: shotguns.jpg (1486x991, 136K)

Show your flag.

Oddly enough I want one of those as well. Maybe with better hand guards. Fucking gear quires I swear.

Attached: article-2591552-1CA5908200000578-489_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 181K)

Niche use. ARs and AKs are much more useful in a militia.
Pistols may become more valuable depending on how things happen. They are much more concealable. A shotgun with a easily changeable barrel can double for shooting game birds while surviving of the land. Again niche use.

Mad Jack. He raided a German base with a English longbow and broadsword sometime after d-day

Cos live in a cuck country.

They dont actually use them in combat dude. Shotguns reach 50 yards tops with slugs. They're not useful for actual combat

You want to fight the government/ a civil war with a bow? Ok

>I don't want to become a legend

KYS with it livestream or it’s a fake

>They don't actually use them in combat
So they just keep them around for fun? Bullshitting aside, I understand they are primarily used for breaching doors, but if you're breaching doors, you're also not going to need to make a 50 yard shot. My point is that shotguns are fine for most of the things you would need a gun for in everyday life unless you're talking about SHTF innawoods survivalism, even then I would say they are viable. In an all out war taking place mostly in the county where you engagements are going to be minimum 50 meters then sure, ditch the shotgun and get a battle rifle.

I live in a place that doesn't require it and I still want one.

I don't like 5.56.

nice filename, faggot.

They have ARs in other calibers you know.

>gets grain of sand in it
>becomes useless chunk of steel

Ruger or mossberg 556 look better than that retard stock

Banned in Aus.
I'm sorta considering getting pic related though.

Attached: FB_IMG_1542166857099.jpg (1279x960, 52K)

yeah but OP posted a pic of an AR15 asking why I, necessarily, didn't have one. and so that was my answer. I didn't say I didn't have an AR10 or a PTR or an M1A.

We used them for breaching and at vehicle checkpoints.

That's why I picked up my Brownells Ar-10. They call it the BRN-10. It's a Stoner design Sudanese model retro Ar-10 in.308. I fucking love it. I got my Ruger Mini-14 and I dont need no Lego ar-15 now. However I want the civilian HK-416 next.

Attached: 1540858204416.png (400x394, 281K)

>So they just keep them around for fun?
Mostly yes lol, afaik mostly MPs use them and also for breaching as you said. But honestly, you get my point. Against a force with assault rifles, you are fucked with shotguns. And everyone uses assault rifles. So you NEED assault rifles if you want to be able to do any actual fighting

Dont get the meme 416. Its an overpriced turd with proprietary parts meaning if shit hits the fan you wont be able to find spare parts for it. Even when shit doesnt hit the fan parts for it are insanely expensive. If you want an AR, get a BCM AR15 and you'll have a better rifle than that for much less. Or get an AK since you alreadt have a 5.56 rifle, i'd do that.

I do.

Attached: 20180921_222250~2.jpg (2318x3889, 1.01M)

>if shit hits the fan you wont be able to find spare parts for it
First of all, when have you ever needed a spare part for a non-shit gun? The only part I've ever needed is a new firing pin for my POS Stoeger Condor.

Secondly, when will you ever be able to get parts for a gun but not an entirely new gun? It's not like anybody's sitting on a hoard of extractors without any actual guns.

If shit really hits the fan and your gun breaks I think you'd be better off just finding a new one anyways. The likelihood that you'd be able field strip the gun, diagnose the problem, retrieve the spare part and install it before whatever you were shooting at either leaves or kills you is not good.

Its a shit gun anyways, you can get a nice BCM AR15 which is imo the best AR15 you can get right now, and an optic as well for the price of a meme 416, and the optic will benefit you far more than having H&K on the side of your gun

Illegal in my country

Can you get BCM shit over in bike and windmill land?

because see flag.

>owning guns is illegal in Mexico
Could have fooled me.

It’s 21 for any gun if you buy through a FFL, you can still purchase rifles and shotguns at 18 in a private sale and 21 for handguns in a private sale

For a SHTF scenario, AR is definitely the way to go, and for no other reason: Ammo. The weight ratio is pretty much 2:1

>BCM
>Best AR
Ok mr. Gay.

No :(

Im just smart boi so i figured out all this stuff over the internet

Its the best in its price segment

cause i’m broke.

I have a bunch of unfinished lowers if that counts. Sold my last AR during the Obunga years for a tidy profit and bought a SCAR 16.

I live with libshit parents and don't have my own car to put it in since I wrecked it last year. Been saving for a new one since so I can put an M&P-15 Sport II in it.

Attached: DkA2cV3X0AEvtTJ.jpg (494x611, 25K)

If I need one I can get one with a kitchen knife.

I wouldn't say absolute top tier, but definitely good shit at a good price point. Theres pics of army SF guys using their uppers and all the top trainers in the industry run their shit. I have one of their uppers and its great. Sons of liberty gun works is from i can tell a slightly better and up and coming bcm kind of thing. Next time I'm just building my own though. Top tier would be KAC or Hodge Defense if you can find one. Also excited for the bren 2.
Sorry brother, you guys can have ars though right?

Also obviously burger poster living in Japan atm

Last time I ran across an ar, the owner couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with it and I had to sight it in for him. I wouldn't trust an ar platform unless I had it properly set up the way I personally wanted it to me.

My shotgun is set up how I like it. Yeah, no, I don't think I'm going to be selling my shotgun. I think I'll take 9 pellets of buckshot for home defense, over your rifle. Like most people budget constrains unconsidered seem to choose, for tasks under fifty yards. Without the proper accessories, particularly the fore-grip, and the right weight to put it simply, my shotgun can get on target and switch better for me, than a badly set up ar-15. So no, I'll not be selling my shotgun.

No, FALs in US. You saving up for a clone? PTR and G3 best you gonna get, bud.

For a shtf scenario? Sure. But if you're attacked on the day to day? You want a handgun. And if somebody breaks in? I'm grabbing the nearest handgun or shotgun, I'm not grabbing one of the rifles.

What state are you? In PA, 18 year olds can purchase a handgun from a private seller. They can also be gifted one and if it's from an inmediate family member, you don't even need to get it transferred through an FFL

>faggot shooting brace
Get a real SBR you faggot.

Attached: 1420250514941.jpg (918x974, 255K)

That's not true. In PA an 18 year old can buy long guns from a private seller but still can't purchase handguns.

Because I'm c*nadian =(

Only the bolt is slightly different, other than that, same firing pin. Just drop your new bolt into your standard AR upper and snap it onto this receiver and you can take the scary features off and get liberals to think it’s a harmless rifle. I once asked a liberal on Jow Forums about my initial pic: in a “ban assault weapons thread” they said something like that was fine.

Attached: 5C2E6F77-65AD-4954-937B-EFC9D4D28CEF.jpg (850x294, 32K)