One tweet and Katie Hopkins becomes the new Queen Of Jow Forums

And twitter just exploded with with horror. Internet SJW & the British (((Press))) are losing their minds. Harry is apparently on suicide watch. Kek

Attached: IMG_20181118_095448_914.jpg (800x834, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehollywoodgossip.com/slideshows/katie-hopkins-roasted-on-twitter-after-dissing-meghan-markle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Katie Hopkins is hot and is probably a seekrit poltard

meghan looks better tho

lol no. Meghan is dime a dozen 7 from a broken family and was getting turnt out in (((hollywood))) for years before harry decided to turn a ho into a housewife.

This is some kind of punishment to the royal family or symbolic pozz of western nations.

Katie is the best. Autistic and good for a laugh. It's a tossup between her and Nigel of who I like best. When Nigel ripped Merkel right in front of her face and accused Germany of dominating Europe, I lost my shit, that was so funny.

>a zionist being the queen of Jow Forums
lolk

Meghan is a nigger married to a ginger.

Their kids are going to be fucking retarded ugly.

This

>caring about royals
cringe and bluepilled

thanks for the post, Katie.. but no, a zionist can't be the 'queen of pol'. good on you for the tweet though.

Now that Jow Forums is being killed, can you at least tell us where you're from

What is exactly the 'class' part? The difference really is that Kate is looking at something in front of her, wearing a few more accessories and thats it.

Meghan just is a subdued copy thats all, not that I think shes as classy as Kate...never. Kate is kate

Attached: 1542503311501.jpg (691x494, 97K)

Apparently its to do with her looking downcast, rich people with class act like they actually belong.
She will forever be a peasant and be wringing her flat brimmed cap around the gentry

I don't know any woman risks pregnancy when she is already 39 years old.

The risk for genetic disease, miscarriage, Down's syndrome goes up, the older the mother.

I think you are missing the point, the post is about Katie and how she basically called Meghan trash. No one give a fuck about the royals except the bongs that are embarrassed by them because they have to pay them 9 billion pounds a year to do absolutely nothing.

Who is this

>another queen of Jow Forums thread
I have a great idea, why wont you virgins either get laid or cut your dick off before you post here

Do you understand why?
One is from and determined with a hint of sadness. The other is smirking.
Wearing red poppies and a mourning dress.

someone with so much power they can poke the future king of england in the chest with impunity

Did the rabbi bite yours off?

I prefer not to be jewish and my natural dick feels great when fucking, thanks for a laugh though shlomo.

>I have a great idea, why wont you virgins either get laid or cut your dick off before you post here

I don't know if its the onions or all the movies and tv shows that I've watched but I feel the urge to do whatever this jew says.
Would you like it if became a woman as well?
will that make up for the holocaust?

I'm in Bali. Sometimes the flag bugs on Jow Forums and shows up as unknown.

wasn't there pics of Katie shagging her boss in a field at 1 time?

Ah I see it now, thanks

I agree, she was never bred to be a royal and does not have the royal lineage in her bloodline to give her that motivation.

Aside from that, I hear she's a REAL wanker

poise, peasant

BOW TO YOUR QUEEN, BRITCUUCKS

Attached: meghan-markle-deal-or-no-deal.jpg (1861x1267, 1.37M)

One of the UK Rothshild

kek. for *shame*, UK... for shame.

>>a zionist being the queen of Jow Forums
Nice try Shlomo, but Katie is not a jewess

Attached: IMG_20181118_102013_728.jpg (800x945, 215K)

Attached: english royal feet.jpg (1464x2200, 492K)

White women and their cultural appropriation strikes again.

Harry isn't a real royal either.

No way are these her real hooves. No. Just no.

Attached: IMG_20181118_103516_258.jpg (800x802, 106K)

I’ve never seen such disgusting feet, I mean wtf??

Just how fucking inbred is that thing ?

Attached: 1470044084375.png (576x432, 374K)

It's what happens when you're a slut who wears slutty high heels everywhere.

Because real women don't wear high heels constantly. They cause bunions.

that half sheboon half hobbit?

Attached: 1540670564245.png (281x355, 33K)

I don’t understand the point. Both look stupid in that Star Trek custome.

Attached: 8386BB03-A6D7-46B6-B7F1-44175A0E5316.jpg (432x267, 43K)

i think she's cute , I would love to lick and cum on those toes

He probably used to bigger him at school too!

According to the (((media))) Katie has been disrespecting Meghan for a while now.
thehollywoodgossip.com/slideshows/katie-hopkins-roasted-on-twitter-after-dissing-meghan-markle/

Attached: 1150939_katie_twitter_55d50db8d3f3ea81b0b499a2dffc63cd.jpg (625x938, 81K)

nigger she is growing a third toe

You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist you absolute mong. Her vocal support of Israel is enough to make her a Zionist.

Zionism:
"A political movement that supports the maintenance and preservation of the state of Israel as a Jewish homeland"

>caring about women and women's things ever

Harry is objectively useless now that William has had multiple kids. which is why this was even allowed to happen in the first place. If there was any threat to the main family line, we wouldn't have even heard about it as they would have secretly "cleaned up" before any news broke.

Yes he is, he definitely has Charles' nose

Megan looks like one of those tacky Halloween costume models.

Attached: huntress.jpg (480x640, 43K)

>mocking people for their appearance is bad
>*mocks conservatives for their appearance*

Attached: 1519138569244.jpg (616x616, 54K)

The nigger is smirking at all of white men who died a hundred years ago.

If William knows whats good for him, he should have a secret heir unknown to anyone except for the queen and Kate, and hide that child away. There is no way Meghan doesn't fantasize about something happening to their family

Meghan is much hotter

MM is the arch 52% roastie and the made the bongs comply

Lmfao

>The jew made

left looks like she was bred to fit into that outfit
like it's just a natural extension of her body
right looks like some deformed mutty slag wearing someone else's clothes and not giving a shit
the melting pot is real and it's her face

>caring about women and women's things ever
t.Quebecan incel

Attached: 1536973912244.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

so that's why they call Brazil Nuts nigger toes.

Attached: brazil nut.jpg (355x226, 16K)

post Meghan noods if they even exist goys

>tfw you will never have a red pilled gf like Katie who you can red pill on the JQ after making sweet love.

Why even live

>Their kids are going to be fucking retarded ugly.

Shes 39 mate. She probably has less then a 25% chance of carrying that child to full term.

>Harry
married the mutt to piss his whole family off, he's still an adolescent piece of shit

Attached: bae.jpg (680x834, 88K)

Is there some objective reason I'm suppose to think one of these women look classier than the other based on these photos alone?
>inb4 niggers can't have class
She doesn't look like a nigger in that picture, I thought she was Gemma Arterton at first.

Meghan doesn't even look confident in her dress, her body language screams 'unsatisfied', her flowers aren't being presented at the right angle...she doesn't know how to present herself as a royal.

this is true, and likely that Kate chose this outfit for herself, while Meghan is following in footsteps

yeah nah

Attached: wed3.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

>cue the argumentative subjectivity from the compulsive contrarians of /pleb/
you dumb faggots will argue against anything, doesn't matter how meaningless it is

Attached: 1542239162094.jpg (710x960, 60K)

all she has to do is wipe that mild smirk off her face and she'd be fine.

>Pay them 9 billion pounds a year
Pure myth.
Crown lands generate far far far more money than they take and guess what?
Those lands are the PERSONAL property of the royal family.
They are actually giving Money away rather than taking in net terms.

Even if you abolished the monarchy tomorrow you'd still have those lands in Royal hands and subsequently less money received by the government not more!

Fucking pleb.

Kate will become the fiercest Queen Consort (?) of England someday, and I hope to be alive to witness her reign

you weren't forced to comment and perhaps you didn't know this but your sorry attempt at being smug just gave this thread a bump.

thanks fren!!!

Attached: 15003748.png (366x261, 109K)

Looks like the average SoCal roastie to me. Plus all the makeup over the years has probably turned her into a butter face.
Nice tits though, hope they've held up.

I'll add it to my rare flag collection anyway, probably won't have time to see it legitimately

Attached: bali_flag.png (500x333, 37K)

gas it

Attached: mits.jpg (672x372, 43K)

>Those lands are the PERSONAL property of the royal family.
How much property taxes to the royals pay on their lands, mr roobong?

Checked mystery flag man

Lmao who gives a fuck? They’re literally just women wearing outfits, what’s the big deal?

The important issue should be the fact that they’re both two of the biggest benefit sponges in Britain.

future queen of the white ethnostate desu

Attached: drivetest.png (735x687, 625K)

The one on the right has better style.
The stupid hat on the left kills it. The buttons and shoulder straps don't help, it looks like a mock uniform. The right is contemporary yet has long lasting appeal, classic. This is a key to being "classy".. being or turning something into a classic

>Yeah I switched them up and had to repost
>sue me
>Just in case: Markel is my choice for best dressed.

Attached: phantom-thread_1280.png (873x488, 519K)

Attached: 1542075370186m.jpg (1024x611, 97K)

>Have a wife thats not related to you.

The royal family and British are fucking archaic and weird.

>proves me right by ranting against my post
like clockwork, fucking NPCs

Attached: 1540258996190.png (1110x1534, 226K)

>t. nigger who can't tell left from right.

2-3-1

2 3 1

2&1 simultaneously, followed by 3

asian driver confirmed

Attached: smilingchineseman.jpg (312x345, 21K)

This is what makes your American not your flag

that's a yikes from me

Actual royalty and prince Charles

>a 69 year old grey crone with giant schnozz is "hot"

when you fuck your mother, does she make you pull her hair

>cut your dick off
Change the tune someday will you

3 has to wait for 2, becuase 2 is making a righthand turn and 3 is making a left.
ordinarily, 1 would have to wait for 3, because they're both making intersecting turns an 1 has the yield sign, however, because 3 is locked behind 2, there's no reason 1 needs to wait, because 1 and 2's courses don't intersect, therefore 1 can turn at the same time as 2.

>2 &1 simultaneously
>cars crash into each other
>car 3 feels left out and rams them
Asian drivers...

>2 &1 simultaneously
>cars crash into each other
are you low IQ or just a bad driver

post em if you got em

Look at the dotted lines, if they go at the same time, they'd hit each other

Link to the nigel bit?

Attached: New Bitmap Image.jpg (621x640, 62K)

I see things from the perspective of the subject I'm discussing. As if I'm over their shoulder.

I do this subconsciously, without a second thought. As if I'm looking at them in a mirror

Attached: phantom-thread.jpg (964x542, 243K)