Why are Americans such a murderous pieces of shit?

Why are Americans such a murderous pieces of shit?

Attached: scaled_full_40e3eac013357e43ddd4.jpg (640x492, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Russia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_People's_Republic_of_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

commie

faggot

Attached: 1523923139307.gif (356x260, 2.28M)

because the pedocrats use all of their wars as sacrifices to moloch

Do something about it.

I did by not voting for republican warmongering cunts.

If he gets close he can have a talk with JFK about where it went wrong

Because they've grown accustomed to their lifestyle & they'll destroy the world to enjoy life in their bubble

>if you're not a globalist neocohen you're a commie

Attached: 1523214339488.jpg (760x797, 93K)

Hell yeah somebody with brains. Fuck America I’m out this bitch ASAP. “Patriotism” my fucking ass

Globalist neocons are literal commies. These people should be tried for crimes against humanity when this is all said and done.

Attached: jew-puppet-master-2.jpg (900x647, 207K)

Because we're good at it

Attached: IMG_9801.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

(((Americans)))

Attached: 1480021251530.jpg (720x413, 37K)

I find American's to be in the same predicament as everyone else. 666millium

This

>btfo former soviet allies
>btfo muzshits
>btfo shitskins
>get called a crusader by my enemis while i do this
Why so upset ahmed? Your child wife finaly grew some teeth and bited your dick off?

Fuck off kike

It's just the spics

well?

Attached: 1525581359689.jpg (1200x695, 110K)

Hey David so I fought in 2 wars and fucked a married haji chick, do I get honory kike status or just a bag of Jew gold? Serious question from your best goy retired zogbot

Just to make your nogs well fed. And make them to kill whites ofc.
Why?
I dunno.
Blood for the blood God?

Attached: c587f02f618cb303ccbde8439f031759.jpg (232x232, 11K)

Depends. Did you vote for trump?

What, are you angry that a bunch of shitskins are dead?

Yes

You're fascists 2.0.
And with the same rifle.
AR 15 is a copy of Sturmgewer.

HELLO

Attached: 1479304555632.jpg (636x426, 38K)

I bet you vote blue, you needle-dick faggot.

And nothing of value was lost; you forgot Sudan faggot

Then no. Trump is anti zionist racist. A true ally of the jewish prople would vote for hillary. Trump destroyed in a year a system we spent 100 years to build.

>7.62mm
Moron

>>btfo muzshits
>>btfo shitskins
They didn't nuke Israel as far as I'm aware.

German caliber was almost 8mm (7.92) you stupid burger ibecil.
m16 is a copy of STG 44
just look at them

Shit that's exactly what my Ashkenazi gf says; feels bad man. Guess we will never be bros removing kebob togeather...I'm even circumcised and everything...

Attached: IMG_9954.jpg (666x500, 93K)

Attached: 1526967822864.jpg (912x707, 78K)

Muslims aren't people so killing them doesn't count

OK...M16 fires 5.56; it would make more sense to say the AK 47 copied this as it came out 3 years later firing a near identical round and the M16 wasn't standard issue till the late 60's...I thought Russians were supposed to like guns? Serbians all CC and slavshits are all the same in my book...

If you don't want to invade and enslave every non-american nation you are literally a commie, yes

I am not about diameter, friend!
The body of AR was copied from the body of STG 44!
You're fascists 2.0.

Attached: 1478984552724.png (658x662, 44K)

The ghost should have an israel flag and the scythe should have an american flag

Attached: 1527627217675.jpg (480x505, 31K)

*and the magazine also

Can anyone stop us though?

Yeah I know, I can't believe how America turned the peace loving cultures of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Libya, and Syria to violence.

picrelated? AIPAC/ISRAEL

Attached: 1542304686804.jpg (1024x1001, 187K)

Maybe EU Army will crush you into oblivion some day.

Attached: 1528305510321.png (837x736, 147K)

>He thinks Libya and Syria were started by Republicans.

Russia has done much worse but it's ok bc they are based & redpilled and kill white people not sandninggers

wot
we dindu nuffin and you know it noseberg!

Attached: 1526934330407.png (510x332, 66K)

Attached: 1485818618857.jpg (720x720, 76K)

You can't really vote for anyone these days and get a good idea, every cunt has some globalist or neo con idea to put forward. We might as well have a one party system because it would not make a difference at all. All these Governments are the same, they promise some amazing things but normally they don't do shit or they just cause trouble.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Russia
mmmh sweetie look at how long and juicy this list is...

Should be reversed, Death should be Israel and its scythe should be America.

i will not

Attached: 1527051980334s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

God how I wish for China to finally BTFO you cunts in the South China sea

Attached: remove burger.png (479x331, 208K)

Why is Pakistan in the pic but not Lebanon or Serbia?

>america is controled by israel meymey
How retarded must you be to believe this? No amount of antisemitism justifies this stupidity

>AR is a copy of the STG 44!
>ok how
>w..well they use an intermediate cartridge and h...have a dust cover...

It's a completely different system user, gas operating tilting bolt VS direct impingement, thing has more in common with an AK than an AR

The original is better.

Attached: 72945.jpg (700x388, 58K)

Did Bernie support the wars?

Attached: ak-stg-pistons.jpg (912x340, 97K)

Attached: 111.jpg (1501x744, 77K)

Agree
America is the birthplace of the revolution. Of course it is evil and murderous as fuck, as all revolutions are.

Attached: 222.jpg (930x739, 71K)

Washington was a nepotistic and corrupt piece of bloodthirsty trash. I recommend to everyone here to listen to/watch Molymeme’s presentation on him. It really paints a clear picture.

It breaks down like this:

90% of our population is too retarded to even know where these places are, anything about their history and how we got to where we are, what we're doing there, and why. If asked the proper way, they are exactly as likely to vocally support going to war with a country as they are to support never going to war with any country ever again. They are complete and utter retards who are out of time and place with zero context to humanity and the order of the planet who will simply parrot something they heard or were told, and believe whatever they think you want them to believe.

The remaining 10% probably consists of about 60% (6% of Americans) people who know all of this stuff and still think it's a good thing that we do what we do, and they cry tears for the greatness of "democracy" which turn into soaring freedom eagles and fly into the sky to greet their counterparts from Israel, our greatest friend and ally. The remaining 40% of that 10% (4%) of the population knows there's something wrong with this. Out of those 75% believe it is wrong because they're pacifists, or small government libertarians or anti-imperialists, or something like that. The remaining 1% of Americans understand that what we're doing is disgusting underhanded bullshit all just to make the world safe for the Jews.

So that's pretty much the answer to your question.

t. communist agitpropfagggot

Neocon wars were some of the worst mistakes we ever made. They cost too much money and have generally destabilized the world and lead to decreased prosperity. I'm an American imperialist but if we really want to maintain our empire we need to pull back and defend the homeland, lest we end up like the Romans, too far stretched and too corrupt to function as a nation.

There is literally nothing wrong with killing lesser beings.
The weak should fear the strong.

not gonna happen bro. insectoids haven't ever won a war.

They pushed you the fuck back in Korea with ease. They also annexed Tibet.

t. communist agitpropfagggot

>They pushed you the fuck back in Korea with ease
wrong
>They also annexed Tibet
>chongs beat hongs
wow, that proves it

Traitor. You'll die someday and no one will mourn for you

Because we need to be.

The US military made it to the Chinese border and was then pushed all the way back (when the Chinese joined the war) to the current line separating NK and SK. They had the manpower for another push and your side certainly didn’t have enough equipment to hold out, seeing as your country was literally dismantling museum pieces. You also stated that they never won a war - which is false. They won a war against India, against the US in Vietnam, then against South Vietnam and some others. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_People's_Republic_of_China

>Middle Eastern people are not responsible for their corrupt elite's actions
>American people are responsible for their corrupt elite's actions

>massive support from soviet union
>took far more casualties
>ends in stalemate
>"d-dey won!"
nice reaching hong
>more far reaching bullshit examples
pathetic

because europeans couldnt stop killing each other (fellow white men) which allowed the US to grow and fester into something evil

You know, I can't really answer that friend. America has been shit for a long time now. I hope I can leave this nonwhite shithole in the near future.

You lost 100% of your gains in the war and decided to make a cease fire. I think that could reasonably count as a loss.
The Soviets didn’t do much in the war, they sent some airplanes but those did absolutely nothing as the US had total air superiority throughout pretty much the entire war.
>Vietnam
>far-reaching bullshit example
Pick one
lol

I'm sorry hong, your desperate examples don't cut it. Your people are bred to be sheep, not warriors.

They may not cut it for you, but I’m sure they do for reasonable people. Also, I don’t know where you got the idea that I’m an Asian or Chinese specifically.

In his mind everyone in the world loves America for bringing them democracy and freedom, and the only people who hate them are chinks and muslims.

Attached: 1462465161624.png (700x776, 634K)

* Jews

Pretty funny way to misspell them calling them Amerimutts and such.

Ugly mudslime nigger spic cunt. I want to see her get flayed by Ms-13 for looking like my toilet after hot wings and whiskey.

jews