Pay her, Jow Forums. She deserves it for those modelling shots

Pay her, Jow Forums. She deserves it for those modelling shots.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 9.36.32 pm.png (499x436, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWrX8T7uMU8
youtu.be/AFgD8os8VhU
youtu.be/D09oACxMek8
avclub.com/the-editors-notes-on-milo-yiannopoulos-self-published-b-1821631210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok. Let me get my fedora.

Yay.

literally who?

>muh tradthot xDDD
Lauren has exposed pro-rapefugee NGOs for being lying shills. Even the UNHCR condemned the NGOs over her video. That is a serious accomplishment.

>Even the UNHCR condemned the NGOs over her video. That is a serious accomplishment.

>dumb neonazi bitch accomplishing anything
>mfw

Attached: doubt meme.jpg (600x341, 18K)

Seriously, I don't get why Jow Forums hates her

Does she even do anything of value? Everything that she documents, she makes it lame and a sob story. Like the South Africa stuff. Made the Boers look like weak bitches.

I know, I'm just memeing.

Attached: ak2.jpg (1080x810, 90K)

Attached: 1537407883011.png (1739x859, 245K)

Jow Forums doesn't hate her, /leftypol/ hates her

Oh god what the fuck, do people actually buy that garbage? LOL

Is that her book?

the absolute state e-thots

Jow Forums hates e-celebs, and she was being unironically shilled on here like crazy from 2016 to 2017. It left a bad taste in everyones mouth. Now she's associated with e-begging and being the poster child of tradthots.

Did... did she write this drivel?

Now now, don't play coy, you are the target group after all
>uneducated pol dwelling muricans

Yes its her book. Its a fucking embarrassment

It just goes to show as well, how immature she is

le cringe'

Nah

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist

Lauren Southern - Zionist

Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
William L. Pierce - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Patrick Little - Zionist
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud goys - Zionist
youtube.com/watch?v=jWrX8T7uMU8

Because she knows that obese neckbeards on Jow Forums would pay her handsomely for meaningless shit you dumb snail eater

what's wrong with it?

Attached: fm1600187.jpg (1553x1200, 397K)

Oh look, an Antifag.
Don't go out in your colours without fifty friends to back you up ok?

You might run into some Germans.

I dont care. At this point, Zionists are just accelerationists.

Anybody else notice that she throws in a booty shot in the Borderless trailer? Yes I realize this isn't exactly Brazzers-tier material but the way it shows up in the trailer is just kinda like, there's no reason for it, and it lingers for like a solid 3-4 seconds.

Pic related, or you could watch the link below to see what I mean about how the shot linger and serves no purpose other than to give fanbois a cocktease

youtu.be/AFgD8os8VhU

Attached: booty stank.png (871x411, 837K)

I don't think Andrew Anglin's a zionist, he's been regularly critical of Israel and zionism in general. But I do think he's a fed based on other things.

>talking to shills.

sex sells , faggot

5:35 long video and you being the turbofaggot that you are get triggered over a 3 second back shot. Kys cuck.

Go suck Yaxley's cock or something

Attached: Oh-Stop-You-Laugh-Point-Gif.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

She clearly did. If her Jewish handlers at the rebel had ghost written it for her it wouldn't read like a middle school girl wrote it.

That was 100% the product of a leftist campaign. So basically you're either pic related or a victim of pic related.

Attached: 1516512546511.jpg (1000x912, 121K)

Jow Forumsbergs are retarded and want to go back to pre-Trump obscurity. They want leftist-globalism to dominate the world while they stay in their "no X allowed" BASED corner.

Somebody post the images of Lauren and her nigger boyfriend in cosplay all smiling so these faggots can just stop posting already.

You are buttworship a retard entryist thot who got BLACKED in high school and loved it. She tried defending it then deleted her tweets when she realized the paycuck orbitters were horrified.

Anyone who donates to some retarded womynzzzz instead of a more worthwhile leader/cause/movement is retarded af and deserved to be cucked by Lauren and her Bull.

Attached: posty.png (491x491, 284K)

The "e-celebs" hate began about the same time the MSM started churning out articles about "thotgate"
>she was being unironically shilled AGAINST here like crazy
It was all done by the same schitzo mind you. He still keeps blog where he accuses literally everyone on the right to be a zionist.

I am not a fan of that controlled oppression bitch , I only said sex sells

Yeah I was also going to say low IQ, writes like garbage.

She looks like she fucks black guys.

what an utter moron. she just makes ridiculous statements without backing them up, as if they were self evident... delusional childish drivel.

Literally who.

All I see on the news from Germany is Angela Merkel trying to destroy the sovereign states of Europe, and muppets in red and black tipping over bins and punching old people.

Go to a march, get the teeth kicked out of your head by someone with convictions and a pair of thigh-high Doc Martens.

lol what a sad britbong

>thotgate
Are you talking about the "Thot Wars", when guys like Fuentes were attacking the thots endlessly begging for money to put out lazy videos with no substance whatsoever?

Queen Tradthot will be just fine without my money.

She best suck my bwc.

OH NO NO NO NO NOOO

Attached: 1454119659503s.jpg (225x225, 9K)

But they are e-celebs, I don't understand why it's so offensive to you.

Jow Forums will hate me for saying this, but i dont think she's that much of a thot.
Of course, she dated le nigger, of course, she is antinazi, and so on, but still, i cant spit on what she did on South Africa, and what she will do on Europe right now.

Those two things are really amazing, i can spit on her for everything else, but for that, i really cant, she really helped us for that one on South Africa.

No, I am talking about when Salon and the likes started attacking Tara McCarthy and Lauren too.
There was a time not that long ago when there were things like Jow Forumsapproved youtubers (i.e. Liardi & Omniphi) but after the conentrated "grassroots" shilling here they have all gotten tossed under the bus.
None of this matters anyway, Jow Forums is done for, has been for a while now. They won.

How can you call yourself a journalist and not be able to write for shit? Even retards at Vice write better than this, even Buzzfeed has more creativity. This is a girl who's being followed by millions for her political commentary, while not having a single interesting or thoughtful thing to say. What an embarrassment.

Moarpheus - Zionist

Attached: moarpheus.png (688x806, 820K)

That is from a book that she wrote years ago and never got finished. Due to her falling out with Rebel Media it got released incomplete and non-edited.

They won what? McCarthey and Lauren are both retards that have nothing to say. They both admitted it. I'm glad people can't shill on here without getting shit on for it. This place is for fucking around and discussing random news of the day, not a political thinking tank or networking platform for youtubers to get more views on their "SJW" videos.

He sure does like Jews alot

Attached: 1509299410574.png (1305x864, 329K)

Who do you think you are to hold a monopoly on certain views? You are an anonymous nobody sperging about politics on a childrens cartoon discussion board.
Tara was one of the first girls who openly dared to speak about race on youtube, and Lauren is doing excellent work on her documentaries.
While (You) just sit on your ass and do nothing but criticize those to actually try.

Get with the winning team fag

pol hates all ecelebs. its nothin personal. they get spammed and theyre easy targets. i like her though, she good journalist

He's right y'all. We writes good

Lol, yeah. And Tara got bullied off making YouTube videos after getting exposed by anonymous people like me, and Lauren quit talking politics because she realized that guys like me were right and she is just regurgitated male talking points from years ago. If you're so desperate for a woman's attention, get a girlfriend you fucking nerd.

It's an unholy alliance between shills, incels, and people so moronic they can't tell that all the hate is coming from those two groups and they want to belong so seeing all those posts they hate too.

>Tara got bullied off making YouTube videos
I bet you are proud as hell right now. She was a main propagator of "our" views to the normies, but now she's gone and were isolated once again.
>Lauren quit talking politics
Only she didn't.
>desperate for a woman's attention
A non-argument as usual. "U JUSS THIRTSTE!"

>people put themselves out there in defense of the West
>it’s a dangerous and full-time with consequences
>somehow the people that do it do not deserve to make a living from it
Meanwhile you are all keyboard warriors
>b-but she’s CivNat! Won’t name (((them)))!!!
Of course. That’s the ONLY viable right wing position that has any future. Anything else is deadweight that drags right wing politics down. No self-respecting and intelligent right wing activist will derp and go full Plantrick Little and completely debase himself out of any support

That shit is horrible to read, but the last few sentences are actually pretty based.

This is pathetic, bro. These women didn't offer anything that you couldn't do, unless you're just using these women as sexual objects for other men, but that would make you a cuckold. You aren't a cuckold, are you?

Jow Forums is mainly commies, jews, and fags.
the "neonazi" thing is a meme.

That's why.

Attached: 1531088592170.jpg (1240x912, 492K)

Complain more faggot/jew/commie

Of course YOU could go out and make a better movie, but instead you prefer shit up Jow Forums with your bitchy opinion, right?

No, she does great work.
It's just jews/commies/fags who hate her...and weak bitches like yourself who parrot their bullshit because you think it's cool.

I could probably make a better documentary desu. Lauren is a brainlet, and her gay director/script writer was the one that did all the work. Lauren just cried in front of the camera and did her best Louis Armstrong impression narrarating the documentary.

Do you not even care that you make no sense here?
If Jow Forums hates her, why would anyone pay her anything?
You are just another shit for brains poltard who repeats whatever he sees most of on the board.
Sad, trying to look cool to a bunch of anonymous assholes.

It's a shot from behind, faggot, the dude is in the picture too. Maybe you wish you could see more of his ass?

Attached: LS degeneracy.png (1096x827, 1.09M)

Attached: 1511647929444.jpg (640x960, 280K)

>
> That was 100% the product of a leftist campaign. So basically you're either pic related or a victim of pic related.

Yep. It's so obvious, but then you get the idiot poltards who thing they are being cool/smart for repeating the bullshit they see the shill write, it's annoying.
Jow Forums has become a giant lefty shithole

Moreeee!!!!!!

Attached: 0Q7A9835.jpg (600x400, 46K)

Attached: 1527835320977.jpg (615x490, 36K)

YOU, jew

Attached: 1511809006044.gif (1606x1301, 3.15M)

These women put their names and faces out there, and by the fact that they are women they attract a bigger audience. I don't care what their motivations are as long as they propagate my views.
You are the one who is pathetic here.

She's actually reporting on the ground. You can't name a single person on the right who deserves your money more.

mm It's almost like everyone whom isn't a rabid leftist is a Zionist. I should just go cut my dick off, paint myself black, and convert to Islam in order to spite them.

I don't give a fuck what she did in high school.

She is a pretty and compelling personality and has done more to raise the awareness of white genocide around the planet in the past 2 years than all of Jow Forums has done in its entire existence.

When will YOU help?
Oh that's right, NEVER, but you will write some shit on Jow Forums criticising those who do.

Attached: 1530972851734.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

I guess you're a cuckold then.

>The Liberal Party lost for the first time in history, on a disastrous final week leading into the Oct 20 by-election. In a week that the government supported an “It’s OK to be white” resolution moved in the Senate and proposed to follow the Trump administration in relocating Australia’s Israeli embassy to the contested city of Jerusalem and repudiating the nuclear agreement with Iran.

Attached: wuz.jpg (429x313, 36K)

Dude, you are seeing the Lauren Hate Patrol on Jow Forums. It isn't the actual zeitgeist of Jow Forums. These people have a script that alerts them if they get certain triggers, then they pile in with their attacks.

They know that there are lots of weak minded lurkers who take this shit seriously.

All you Lauren bashers hate her because of what raisin exactly? Because she doesn’t “expose” duh jooooos? You guys are fucking dumb. You need to look at the bigger picture, with Lauren we can push our message to the normies much easier than if some random joe did it. Laugh all you want but it’s effective. I knew my donations would be put to good use. I just wish I had more funds so I could help out more.

MAGA!

youtu.be/D09oACxMek8 the NGO even had to delete their official twitter page. Stay mad tho your tears are delicious

Almost as bad as the dumpster fire book from Milo Yiannopoulos.

You guys should read the editor's comments of his book that were filed in Milo's lawsuit against Simon and Schuster. It's gold. It's so embarrassing and you feel second-hand embarrassment for Milo even if you hate him.

avclub.com/the-editors-notes-on-milo-yiannopoulos-self-published-b-1821631210

No, this shit is done intentionally because the jews/commies/fags know that Youtube (even with censorship) as well as other video sites are places of unadulterated non-kikiness.
So they shit on "ecelebs" because it's how they discredit their enemies.

And then weak minded fools like you fall for it.

>"oh, yeah, i HATE ecelebs...(though I don't know why I'm supposed to.

Attached: 1537699342062.gif (194x228, 806K)

I don't like her because she's a girl, and the only thing coming out of a girls mouth is the cum I'm snowballing with.

>neonazi
kill yourself

>All American flags
>All zionists
>"I've been found out"

Hello Rabbi.

Attached: LS expensive thot.jpg (1108x884, 417K)

Then DO it faggot.

Hell, if you do a good job, I might even support you, but going on Jow Forums and shitting on the efforts of others is weak and pathetic.

If I'm not interested in paying 800 dollars to say two words to her irl, I'm not paying for some scraps to be thrown my way in a discord call. She's not the only girl that looks as good as her, my dudes.

Attached: mllihfvte8p01.jpg (356x353, 6K)

because she's a retard and there's nothing more that I hate in this world than beta orbiters and pay piggies. Weak men should be gassed

Attached: LSPamp.jpg (522x535, 382K)

highly underrated

Attached: 1541997375102.jpg (1125x616, 493K)

Attached: LS cheap(er) whore.jpg (892x599, 180K)

>That mega-cuck package.

Attached: 1276772731711.jpg (230x182, 9K)