2004 Presidential Election

Will this be the last ever Presidential election between two white men?

>tfw most of Jow Forums is too young to remember the 2004 Presidential Election

Any other Kerry voters here? I was a proto-hipster NYC faggot back in 2004. God damn I miss that era.

Attached: two white men.png (514x862, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrXXa1_oArM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure 2020 is going to be Trump vs. Biden.

Attached: 2020.jpg (1242x596, 203K)

trump is an orange russian

not white

Sanders v Trump, Biden v Trump..

ya kerry was based, bush stole ohio

dont taze me bro

Attached: iraq war cost2.jpg (1080x992, 173K)

>Leaf

Attached: if-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win-justin-trudeau-13924022.png (500x303, 87K)

>Registered Republican
>Hated W.
>Voted Kerry.

>implying those two won't be dead of old age by then, or otherwise too old to wage a proper campaign

still getting duped by fake quotes? u fucking retard

It's not about the quote. It's about what it represents. A big faggot who floods his country with shitskin leeches to destroy his own people.

All of you faggots know that (((they))) will do everything to prevent Trump from winning in 2020, right? The plan is to force Trump to face a primary challenge..and when he wins it doesn't matter. Next step is to set up a third party/independent challenger that will siphon votes from Trump and hand victory to the Democrats.

the quote represents that u fucking morons will believe anything

>Trump vs. Biden
That would be hilarious to watch

Attached: isthishowhumansdrink.gif (346x230, 2.01M)

The quote is a personification of Justin Cuckdeau. It's a metaphor for his immense libtard faggotry.

I don't see anything weird about that gif krautcuck. Go suck Muhammad's dick.

Will this really be the last time Virginia goes red?

and colorado and new mexico

u right wing retards are so fucking brain dead, you'll believe anything

I could've sworn Bush carried New Hampshire that year, odd.

go suck trump's dick, that's all u do 24/7

he did in 2000

Redpill me on Kerry: Why did he lose?

fox news scared the shit out of retarded boomers that only bush could "keep us safe" even tho 9/11 happened on his watch

the propaganda at that time was insane

Attached: 911bushkeptussafe2.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Trump is the fucking man you little faggot bitch.

Or maybe they didn't want to pay more taxes for shitskins who leech off of welfare.

Incumbent presidents are very VERY hard to defeat. Wartime presidents also get a large boost in approval rating. The anti-bush, anti-war counter-culture psy-op didn't get started until his second term.

All Kerry had going for him was the letter next to his name on the ballot. When you challenge an incumbent you can't ask "Why did I lose?" You have to ask "Why would I win?"

I'll admit Bush was shit and him winning led to Obama and the recession so it was giant disaster. But it's hard for me to separate the modern leftard faggots from the Democratic party. And back then they still wanted more welfare for niggers.

I'm not sure that that's true because I remember being a little kid and already knowing the war was bullshit and being disappointed in my dad for voting for Bush.

Did he even ran on a "I will end the Iraq and/or Afghanistan War"-promise?

I think most people disagree with the Iraq War in retrospect, but you need to remember that the attitude at that time was different. 9/11 happened just a few years prior. People felt that the war was defensive, rather than fighting for (((them))). I didn't support the invasion of Iraq at the time, but it's hard to deny that the wartime atmosphere helped Bush, like it helps nearly all Presidents.

He's partly right, the bush=hitler shilling started up not long after 9/11 but didn't really go full steam across all media until after his reelection. Kerry's main problem was he had no message, his entire campaign was basically "I'm not Bush" and with 9/11 still really fresh in people's minds people were weary to elect a Jane Fonda tier enemy sympathizer into the white house

>Biden willing to throw everything he earned in a futile race against Trump
Only if he's a stupid man and he doesn't seem like it. He's old and retired, living the good life of creepily touching young girls. If he were to run, his whole legacy would be destroyed by the creepy uncle joe videos and whatever else the internet, wikileaks, project veritas or Trump would dig up.

As a Senator, Kerry voted to authorize war against Iraq. He then tried dogwhistling anti-war types while not seriously opposing the war. He used some odd appeal to globalism to try and attack Bush, and it was very lackluster.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrXXa1_oArM

And also most millennials weren't of voting age yet

What if Trump calls him Pedo-Biden?

Or Creepy Uncle Biden?

We didn't have the same access to information back then that we have now. I remember my mom was a mega libtard and my dad supported all the neocons. But they both had already known the political system was bullshit. I think my mom might have been so libtarded she voted Ralph Nader.

Yeah those videos would destroy him in the media. Pretty sure he will lose the primary over them.

Ah yes...my first election when I was 21. I absolutely hated Bush for starting an illegal war but I was super fucking pissed that Kerry was the Dem nominee because he voted for it in addition to the Patriot Act. I voted blue, albeit very begrudgingly.

A friend of mime hung up a poster in classroom of bin Laden fucking Bush in the ass and got a 1 week ban from school. Funny times.

>Germany
>Defending a white man from an Arab
It was a different time

Nowadays everything would be flip flopped.

It's weird how the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia and Egypt but a majority of Americans were fine with invading Iraq.

Because my cheap oil.

They didn't know the difference

>sanders
>white
I know in your spic country he must look white but no

Holy fuck, that's 12 million dollars per death. We gotta up our game.

Fuck you cunt

I remember this sham election.

Bones and Skull society set up.

Freemasons run your country.