Now that dust has settled, was Brexit worth it?

Honestly interested what people think. Britain is regaining control over EU migration (white Christians) but remains largely aligned with EU laws it seems.

Attached: 0878D2B9-85B2-4243-8A71-4496D72BAFE8.jpg (1252x1252, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_Hitler.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postville_raid
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46193571
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Glad leave won and i'm glad they will remain. We need the EU to go full Roman Republic so it can transformed into something great by an Augustus.

Attached: 1444640890845.jpg (655x518, 93K)

Shut the fuck up leaf.
People working in the eu only care about selling themselves to the big corporations and special interests.

I think the EU should transform into an empire. The Emperor should be chosen by combat. Everyone can enter but only one can survive and rule Europe.

Attached: 435037A6-ACA8-4B2E-8647-31D1E1BFD395.jpg (1000x1490, 202K)

No deal Brexit, here it comes.

Let’s be honest, it looks like there are only about 20-25 dissenters in the Tory party and it appears May can get designated rebels from Labour to vote for her plan, because those Labour MPs fear a snap general election.

Fr doesn't decide for EU.

France has bigger problems in the street.

I had my fair share of experts in here. I don't believe you.

>Let’s be honest, it looks like there are only about 20-25 dissenters in the Tory party and it appears May can get designated rebels from Labour to vote for her plan, because those Labour MPs fear a snap general election.

You really don't have any idea about what's going on here, do you?

There are about 50 Tory dissenters who will not vote for the plan. There are 10 DUP MPs who will vote against it. Only perhaps 4 or 5 Labour MPs will go against their party and vote in favour of the deal, particularly because Labour MPs want a general election. Bringing the government down by voting against the deal is in their interests.

The parliamentary arithmetic isn't there at all. Why do you think the pound has been plummeting in recent days? It's because fundamentally the only deal now on the table will not make it through Parliament. It will fail, and with its failure there will be a no-deal scenario, thank God.

Ignore my guestimates and see pic related.

Attached: brexit_voting_blocs.png (1920x2610, 276K)

'tis a shame really, I had hoped for pictures of lorries backed up from Dover to Trafalgar Square and lads fighting over the last Mars bar at the grocery.

Someone explain to me, an economics major, why a no deal is so bad?

Just tell the EU to fuck off and remove all tariffs and trade barriers while signing a free trade agreement with America.

>an economics major
lmao get your money back dimwit

I am not saying I am an expert, I just told you what I think could happen. I am like 20% certain about it, I admit there is an 80% chance that all kinds of other stuff happens.

That ""other stuff"" is what matters in the end.

Thank you for the pic and your explanation. It looks all interesting, but I think many Tory Brexiteers and Remainer Tody rebels and especially the DUP will actually end up voting for the deal due to lack of alternatives. Also, it looks like May is negotiating with the SNP for their votes and she might just get them with a horse trading deal on more promised devolution.

>You can only be free of us but only if you continue to hobble yourselves by our rules and regulations

Nah I'm thinking you can fuck off, Macuck

It was definitely worth it for federalists.
The part of the core which opposed political fusion is now out.
All opponents are now in periphery, which is periphery anyway and can be ignored.

>Someone explain to me, an economics major, why a no deal is so bad?

As an economics major you should know sudden transitions are a problem. Look at the subprime mortgage crisis of 2007-2009. It’s not like those houses vanished in the real world, but the sudden crisis still sometimes valued them at close to 0.

Brexit is no different, a no deal Brexit would mean Britain transitions from complete alignment and integration into the European trade and services economy into a third country that is subject to substantial barriers. This sudden transition can cause rather substantial problems. Smaller transition steps over longer times and also keeping e.g. tariff free trade and some alignment on regulation is better, even though common people don’t like it because it isn’t visible enough.

>says lazy luigi manlet who cheered a dense corrupt belusconi evading taxes literally minutes ago
you did this to yourself, you deserve what's coming to you

The problem is the software, not the hardware

No deal, every bit of sovereignty is worth whatever price it comes at. I don't care for the horror fantasies held up to justify compromises, bring on the 'consequences', I'm willing to bet all my money on them not being nearly as bad as they're hyped up.

Well they don't have time for smaller transition steps if by the end of it, they want anything worth saving to be left. What's the point of attaching a bigger band-aid to your economy if you're all dead and those in your place shit on your grave? And then stagnate your economy into complete nonexistence anyway.

Nobody is going to vote for the backstop Hans.

Its over. Hard brexit here we come

Not sure what your point is, but there are millions of British manufacturing jobs that will be impacted by supply chain disruptions.

Unironically I think a no deal brexit will be better for the long term success of Britain. Short term will hurt though.

>France demands

Attached: 15335782749070.gif (487x560, 898K)

Let’s see. I am not a betting man, but I would bet against a no deal Brexit. There is simply very little support in the UK parliament for it.

we can only wish..I doubt it, you will do the may deal and wince for years to bring everything to a halt so you can remain in that limbo until you regain consciousness.
I don't know why the EU accept the burden of feeding bongoloids, that's not the EUs purpose.

My favorite part about Brexit is watching a bunch of rich bankers in London try to convince out of work drunk Englishmen surrounded by niggers and Muslims that the economy will turn sour if they allow brexit to happen. Brits are going to hang their politicians from lamp posts within 30 years.

My favorite part is mutts like you not being able to understand a thing about the rest of the world.
Bongistan will become a tax haven for the rich and your new servants, what's not to like?
Nobody in the EU wants these backstabbers, they never were EU to begin with.

The French are in no position to demand anything from us.

We're going to stone Theresa to death then blithely continue with No Deal.

Poverty is fine, I'm poor anyway, all I have is my dignity, and that is too dear for any of you.

So transform the republic into an empire like Augustus did.

How otherwise shall families continue? How can the commonwealth be preserved if we neither marry nor produce children? Surely you are not expecting some to spring up from the earth to succeed to your goods and to public affairs, as myths describe. It is neither pleasing to Heaven nor creditable that our race should cease and the name of Romans meet extinguishment in us, and the city be given up to foreigners,—Greek or even barbarians. We liberate slaves chiefly for the purpose of making out of them as many citizens as possible; we give our allies a share in the government that our numbers may increase: yet you, Romans of the original stock, including Quintii, Valerii, Lulli, are eager that your families and names at once shall perish with you.

Attached: 800px-Statue-Augustus.jpg (800x1200, 196K)

you have lost that one when you voted to backstab western civilization, you literally have lost everything and will be sucked dry while rich folks sort their panama papers in houses you will never be able to afford.
All while we count ECB money and give back to the EUs periphery but not you.
You got played, it's over, you fell for globalists shilling a brexit you literal retards.

Niggers and Muslims didn't come from Europe you subhuman. The UK didn't even use the restriction mechanism that was available to keep out Eastern Europeans.

Attached: 1424116397914.jpg (615x766, 128K)

I don't care about the consequences of it, I just hope they do whatever makes you the angriest, fuck the EU, especially Germany.

Nobody cares what a leaf thinks

right now they are making us happy, we love it, there is literally no tune they wouldn't dance to.
the deported themselves to the end of the foodchain in a moment of hyperspergings, we actually want them to leave asap, this was our one time chance to get rid of these cherrypickers.

It hasn't happened yet gasboy!

The former Polish government refused to respond to these proposals in any way. In this regard, the question presents itself: How is it possible that such an unimportant state could dare to simply disregard such proposals and, in addition, carry out further cruelties against the Germans, the people who have given this land its entire culture, and even order the general mobilization of its armed forces?

A look at the documents of the [Polish] Foreign Ministry in Warsaw later provided the surprising explanation. They told of the role of a man [President Roosevelt] who, with diabolical lack of principle, used all of his influence to strengthen Poland's resistance and to prevent any possibility of understanding. These reports were sent by the former Polish ambassador in Washington, Count [Jerzy] Potocki, to his government in Warsaw. These documents clearly and shockingly reveal the extent to which one man and the powers behind him are responsible for the Second World War. Another question arises: Why had this man [Roosevelt] developed such a fanatic hostility against a country that, in its entire history, had never harmed either America or him?

Germany's Declaration of War Against the United States
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_Hitler.html

Attached: 1513839726832.jpg (779x472, 183K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postville_raid

Attached: 1515599410344.png (699x875, 380K)

In a no-deal scenario, I expect the EU to enact a full trade blockade on the UK.

I also expect the European people to condone it. WTO rules will break the legs of the UK economy, leaving them with smuggling, money laundering, and all other sort of commercial abuse as their only possible sources of revenue. This cannot happen.

Attached: 800x-1.jpg (800x533, 41K)

before they got our hardworking poles in exchange for their colony scum they could visa over to europe, now poles leave and they can't send colony material no more lmao
They still think we will miss them.

My favorite part is watching Krauts like you sweat knowing that the Nazi planned greater Reich EU project is and always has been a house of cards. You fear England leaving and rising again. It's too late Hans or Mustaffa whatever you go by. The shots have been fired. More countries are realizing that this was a sceme to make Germany the European powerhouse it always tried to be but without killing millions in war. They are waking up to the international banker kikes who thought things like the EU, NAFTA, Paris Climate accords, would be a fun way to handicap the US and any other traditional world powers, to leech their peoples wealth and in return fill them with third world hordes to rot then from the inside out... Untill they beg the kike led Germans to bail them out al la Greece...

Your Jew masters are finished. At least you still have currywurst though..

Attached: 1541983225858.jpg (400x400, 77K)

>fuck all those countries that did nothing wrong and aren't aligning with US interests

You are a periphery of civilization, you can't have authority over the world.

The principle of national sovereignty is a good one, however in the end I don't think Brexit will really do that much . It'll be good for some businessmen who are no longer bound to EU tax/trade law, and maybe for the "commonwealth" (Pakis etc) who will get higher priority over Slav EU immigrants. How will it benefit the average Brit? Not sure on that.

The EU is too thoroughly jewfucked for that to ever happen

Ever since my final peace proposal of July 1940 was rejected, we have clearly realized that this struggle must be fought through to the end. We are not at all surprised that the Anglo-American, Jewish and capitalist world is united together with Bolshevism. In our country we have always found them in the same community. Alone we successfully fought against them here in Germany, and after 14 years of struggle for power we were finally able to annihilate our enemies.

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

Lol you krauts are salty aren't you, especially since it's you and Soros's highly paid nigaboon who has saved brexit by making our politicians pass a law saying we will leave on the 29th of March, also don't underestimate the amount of hatred for may,

Graham Brady is however being smart by holding onto the letters he is under no obligation to enact upon the letters and holding off is the smart move

If they force a leadership challenge may will win by a small margin leaving her in charge for the next twelve months she can then say support my deal ((( no brexit ))) or get a second ref ((( no brexit )))

And if it fails through parliament which it will she will call a second vote

Whereas holding onto the 48 letters out Jews her and her masters
It means she will have to take the deal to parliament and inevitably loose
The 1922 committee can then immediately call a leadership vote
She looses all authority to call a second ref / extend article 50 and because she has lost the vote in parliament she is far more likely to loose the leadership vote

In comes a brexiteers makes a last minute to the eu saying here's free trade deal accept or fuck off we don't care

Eu blinks and gives in

Its going to be beautifully especially the look on your face Fritz when your job at how is gone because your furer was a cunt and now there's a 20% tarrifs on all cars so we are all driving brand new dodge challengers instead of bmw m3s

You inbreds hate the EU because you want Europeans at the feet of Russia and America.

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

not gonna lie, you don't make sense.
Why would we want them here? they constantly blocked agrar-reforms, they cherrypicked policies in a way which made it very hard to explain their extra-corricular treatment to other european members, london is a fucking caliphate..truth is we don't care for them.
Our debt problem will be solved by ECB and inflation sure not by Dustin and Angus.

Amen to that. Why can't those two countries get fucked instead?

>but I think many Tory Brexiteers and Remainer Tody rebels and especially the DUP will actually end up voting for the deal due to lack of alternatives

This is the gamble that the UK government itself is making. Unfortunately they seem to be forgetting the ideological purity of both sides involved in this. There are dozens of MPs who have spent the last twenty years doing nothing but fomenting their own hatred of the institutions of the European Union, and there are ultra-remainers that want to bring her down to get a third referendum on membership.

Both sides are playing chicken and the entire thing will end in tears. The EU also doesn't seem to realise that. It's been two and a half years and the EU still doesn't get that there are millions of people in this country, and many politicians here, who would rather see the country plunged into poverty than continue virtual serfdom under the Commission.

>Also, it looks like May is negotiating with the SNP for their votes and she might just get them with a horse trading deal on more promised devolution.

You don't understand British politics. The SNP are so cucked and pro-EU that there is nothing that the UK government can do to sate them on it. They want a complete reversal of all of this. Their ideal vision is for Scotland to become independent and then rejoin the EU separately. They're that retarded. The SNP will not countenance merely more devolutionary powers. They already have a fuck load of those. They pathologically loathe the Tories and won't make a deal with them.

Germans really do not understand the hardened views of many people on this, whether for or against the EU. Being pro-EU or anti-EU is now more like religious faith than it is a complex political choice to be weighed up regularly. It's why there will be no deal in the end. Nobody is going to blink first, and the two sides will end up crashing head first into each other's demands.

Attached: 1521991821328.png (720x540, 500K)

>delet this

Attached: 1524811284244.png (854x960, 820K)

Based

done

May is gone, Boris will end up pm and restore the bong / burger relation ship forever then we can get the old gang back together Russia and when France eventually end up with a fn leader

Can you imagine how great a dual trump / Boris press conference would be the media would shit themselves

Anyway then we can go for the third time with the krauts and finally wipe them off the face of the earth this time

Allah Akbar

eu wont give in, but thats fine
the eu never wanted a deal, it wants to consolidate more and more power to become a superstate, its goal in the negotiations is not for a trade deal, but to try to ensure no other member state will want to leave.

we need to recognise this, make peace with the fact that we will have no deal and immediately start neogtiating deals with other countries fuck the rules, if they want to try to invade us over it then nuke brussels

kek

Attached: 1460254876094.jpg (534x700, 288K)

Russia hasn't been controlled by Russians since 1917. I don't need to tell you how kiked out America is.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

>Climate pledge

did you mean, deindustrialization?

>The UK didn't even use the restriction mechanism that was available to keep out Eastern Europeans.

That was Tony Blair and the leftist cucks in power at that time. You're going to blame me for him? Blair was a despicable man and is the most loathed figure alive in this country today for his decision to let in 5 million foreigners and invade Iraq. The British people didn't vote for either of those, and his legacy has paid for them.

After the repeated rejection of my peace proposal in 1940 by the British prime minister [Winston Churchill] and the clique that supports and controls him, it was clear by the fall of that year that this war would have to be fought through to the end, contrary to all logic and necessity. You, my old Party comrades, know that I have always detested half-hearted or weak decisions. If Providence has deemed that the German people are not to be spared this struggle, then I am thankful that She has entrusted me with the leadership in a historic conflict that will be decisive in determining the next five hundred or one thousand years, not only of our German history, but also of the history of Europe and even of the entire world.

Attached: rothschild.jpg (600x430, 39K)

Not as kiked out as canada though is it maple bro

Even Theresa May promised to bring it down to tens of thousands. Wake up and smell the coffee faggot.

Attached: whenyourealize.jpg (250x257, 10K)

muh joos, you are the literal jews of europe, wake up. You are leeches, constantly trying to pull us into military conflicts for your masters overseas.
I so wish you would make a hard brexit happen, but you can't, it would destroy you pisshole because
>no empire no more
You would get cut off europe, no country would want to make a trade weal with you..actually you will just be a burden again making us send over the rosinenbombers to not let you retards starve to death.
YOU FUCKED YOURSELF.
Big boy investors can't wait to see the one thing you made money with getting crushed - financials.
You are too stupid to realize, but you voted for a meme, initiated by meme people who are long gone and the effects will devastate your caliphate even further lmao.
We really were shocked at you backstabbers at first, until we realized how lovely this whole situation is.
You should get dumped like a used condom, this deal is way too good for you, you will just use it to buy more time to not have to face the realities you voted for. it's unironically over, not even Trump is interested in you, let alone russia.
Are you really too retarded to see what's happening? You got played bigtime user.
You made yourself the cuckslaves of EU, the EUs pet we can dump any second if we didn't had such a great heart for you illiterate desperates.

Attached: Chequers_Plan.jpg (2222x1667, 1.57M)

We just signed a massive trade deal with the EU.

Attached: 1524124590753.jpg (480x360, 39K)

I honestly wouldnt be so sure we are such a net importer and in most markets we are either the largest or one of the largest markets, no deal could seriously hurt them and I think they realise that

>Kraut accusing Bongs of backstabbing Western Civilization
The irony is too delicious

Attached: Screenshot_20181025-224242~2.png (1080x1265, 1.55M)

I fuckin hate Macron. He's such a phony.
He makes me like Merkel

Now he's began using Trump to make himself look like a tough guy of liberalism. Good job Macron. The "fuck Trump" card. You're so original. You're only a few months behind a pornstar lawyer in political tactics.

Says it all user you wanna be eurofag

no country would want to make a deal with you faggots for several reasons, two most important:
A) any country doing trades with you will lose access to the EU market
B) no country wants to sign a deal with people who don't pay for the debnts they signed themselves
you are delusional, you are fucked, it's over, sorry bruh

Why are Germans so butthurt over Brexit? They’re the only ones ever complaining.

>now the dust has settled
Och schwarzkopf, the dust is yet to rise

Churchill was the worst thing to ever happen to the white race. He allied with the Red Army after the Soviet slave state exterminated tens of millions of Europeans and invaded Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Romania.

Attached: russia-poland.png (662x392, 92K)

English cuisine

Attached: 125232523.jpg (580x530, 32K)

>Why are Germans so butthurt over Brexit? They’re the only ones ever complaining.

When a province of your empire tells you to go fuck yourselves in the biggest vote of its entire history, you're going to get mad. The British have repudiated everything Jerry has ever stood for - i.e. domination of the continent, except this time via stealth and trade manipulation.

Anglos sided with the mutts against Europe for the third time in little over a century.

Attached: mongol-head-of-russian-military.jpg (800x1132, 160K)

political power > economy
they would definetly take any hit needed if it will stop other countries from leaving before they gain full control of the contininent of europe.

they simply dont want a deal, and this has been obvious since day 1

of course its worth it. immigration leads to lower wages and worse labour conditions. The only ones benefitting from immigration are large corporations.

Hard Brexit end all political ties and negotiate from scratch or active competition

Why do experts imply the opposite?

Take the EU and turn it into an empire. Extrapolate out overpopulation, climate change, pollution, oil and metals reserves, etc. That's the only hope for Europe.

Attached: 34243252452.jpg (503x550, 57K)

You are really salty aren't you Fritz,

Theres nothing the eu make and sell to us cant be obtained from other countries cheaper and more efficiently,
Your just in a twist because Merkel and your (((leaders))) realise this which is why they want to avoid brexit at all costs which is why they are trying to offer a shit deal and scare us into staying

But they fucked up because the leave voters want it more and remainer have seen how shitty the eu actually are

So now your pushing us into the hardest brexit and it's glorious, you would have to be a literal nigger to think we will be worse off in a hard brexit scenario

Your salt is sooooo tasty I can't wait untill we leave and fuck you and your busy trying to find a extra 40 billion just to meet the bills whilst all your industry's fail around you

you have no clue about our political end economical situation, we should unironically stop talking to you autistic low-eds..
tell us will trump do a trade deal with UK soon lmao
YOU fucked them as well..Trump promised big things, catalyzed spergings, same as you flood us with refugees for nearly two decades now.
You are both very sick and cancerous countries in decay and I unironically believe you mutts are either retarded of fucking jelly. You seem to understand that even refugees are treated better of here than you mutts..they have healthcare, social security..you have shit and a life of being a corporate minion ahead, sad.

>Can you imagine how great a dual trump / Boris press conference would be the media would shit themselves
I would literally throw a party to watch it like a fucking football game. The only thing that could make that better is if the Nige was thrown in there too.

Attached: Nige.jpg (218x231, 13K)

You sound upset lol

you no shit about economy user.
If you trade in access to a first world 500 million market to buy toilet paper from the colonies you deserve everything that's coming to you lel

I love it, I am just angry because the deal is so soft

Because ((( experts ))) are just paid shills that have finished uni to lend them some credibility I'm pushing the same (((agenda)))

You are not "Western Civilisation" and
Under the current system I will never be able to afford a house anyway.

Like I said, too dear for you.

Wow, a leaf Stormfag.
I thought you lads were all pecker no balls, but it turns out some of you are the other way round.

>this VERY triggered kraut
Bongs, was the King like this during the independence movement in the colonies?

>yfw your industries fail instead while Germany keeps going as if nothing ever happened

The postwar era part two

Attached: cryhing white kid.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

The ultimate irony is already wages are starting to pick up for the first time in many years because companies are unable to mass-hire Poles and gypsies. People are starting to put two and two together.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-46193571

>Wages show fastest rise in almost a decade

>The ONS noted that the decline in workers from eastern European countries was "accelerating", while there had been an "uptick" in British nationals in work.

>The prospect of Brexit and the weak pound seems to have put off some migrants from coming to the UK to work, while others have decided to return to their country of origin.

>Why do experts imply the opposite?

They don't.

Attached: 1506151667561.jpg (640x480, 181K)

>you mutts are either retarded of fucking jelly
Anglo-Americans have feared Germans ever since colonialism began. Our Anglo-Jewish ruling class wants to sit atop a giant non-white mass. Germans remind Anglos of their roots and the alternative. The concept "work sets you free" scares the modern debased Anglo almost as much as the jew.

Attached: s.jpg (200x286, 12K)

That little French fairy can fuck off

Vive Le France! Hard Brexit! Vive Le Resistance!

Attached: allo allo brexit.jpg (736x744, 82K)

Fuck off, they should have cut you leeches off entirely.

>stop disagreeing with me or i will use the (((parentheses))) on you

Experts were correct about Europe and its economic growth before, why would they be wrong this time?