Aus/pol/ - Bring Back Howard Edition

Previous:

Attached: http_%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F4813491768d10833408b3837e269ddd8%2F205647068%2FRTR (630x315, 38K)

GAS THE BOOMERS AGE WAR NOW

I've yet to be convinced of anything I'm still voting labor.

Summoning cleaning bunnings user, JUST BROTHERS REPORT IN

Attached: rylfxiD.png (446x367, 43K)

GAS THE CHINKS OFFSET STRATEGY WAR NOW.

This is all politics, everywhere, anywhere.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Describe to me how JUST'd you are right now.

>Bring Back Howard

Attached: 1521098066697.jpg (706x549, 62K)

Summoned
Target, wasnt it?
>tfw finally asked the petrol wench out for lunch
could be the start of unJUSTing myself

Attached: 1538940579644.jpg (800x546, 45K)

Like level 10 or 11 levels of JUST

Fuck, what happened?

How bad would you want to suck on a loaded gun barrel be honest JUSTnon.

Great idea user

Attached: 1b51a5973cd352e4b7d215152edf2c4715b1101692f017b5bd0a536fad02c8a3.jpg (566x800, 60K)

What's for dinner lads?

Attached: 22366248_938563212959360_8648117044483420888_n.png (541x960, 423K)

Some ham and cheese sandwiches you?

toasted sandwiches

Attached: 1538128730350.jpg (1063x1591, 385K)

Honey onions yicken noodles.

Why is there so much hostility against Dutch people here?
You know that I only joked about Australia being our land right? Or are you guys also joking?

you won't yiff with me >:(

Nederkanker, fuck off now.

You all have phimosis.

Attached: 14485001_866134183487145_3780196464839109750_n.jpg (720x540, 45K)

>this dumb abo couldn't copy the OP links

Attached: 1533247503378.gif (405x228, 498K)

Coles man, not target, Target would be easier to clean....

Now because of some bogans or niggers stealing shit out of the self serve checkouts (They broke in at like 3am and started smashing the door to get in and broke open the tills) it is now common practice for coles in my region at least to barricade the whole self checkout area with trolleys now as well as the normal checkouts. So now before I start my shift I have to do the following

>Remove fucking bike chain holding trolleys in place
>Remove 50 trolleys out of self serve checkout area
>Remove 10 more out of main checkout area
>Remove 5 from other checkouts
>Then I start cleaning front of store, sweeping, getting a machine scrubber to go over the floor
>Then move onto produce areas
>Produce people are cunts who just throw shit on the ground
>Have to sweep that, extra pain in the ass because it's all wet because of the ice they use to cool the produce
>Once that's done do the rest of the store, sweep, scrub repeat
>Takes 5 hours
>Then break
>Then clean staff toilets, teamroom, offices
>Trolley collection, (IT's a pain in the ass because the whole store is on the steep incline so you get back pain)

JUST

The only thing I joked about was that you were a whore for being dutch but you are a whore for wasting trips, whore.

I’m pretty sure you’ll be turned into an outcast under a Labor Govt, your special Arab privelege status won’t save you from the globohomo complex.

HOW DID YOU KNOW

you need to show bobs to be taken seriously here.

Fuck I'm sorry user I always put my trolleys back when I shop.

When it comes to dutch ladies only being good for sucking my dick, that was no joke.

WAR, COLD WAR!

It's probably the fact that you won't show a lil skin.

Attached: 1516933246467.gif (500x650, 839K)

My Christian faith will my sect is pretty awesome I'm fairly confident of my decision if its the wrong one my gibs will cushion the fall.

>>Takes 5 hours
christ user, i've got the same shit going on at my bunnings and i'm only given 2 hours to do all that shit before either the store opens or the shift ends

Attached: 1537704110996.jpg (1058x1200, 172K)

You're a fucking jerk. Calling a woman a whore is very painful especially if you are normal like me. I haven't done anything to deserve this treatment

Mine meat and veggies

Yeh, I wouldn’t tell them you’re Christian when they come knocking on your door to confirm if you have enough LGBTQI++++ propaganda in your home.

Were you the female?
Post tits or fuck off

You have no power here whore tits and timestamp and I'll record an apology for your ringtone.

4 pack o bakewell's square pies

>>Then clean staff toilets, teamroom, offices
addendum, usually the other cleaner from the company is on site to do this, i just handle the floors but sometimes im asked to do 4 hour shifts which include both the floors and the toilets/offices.

Night replen people are scum of the earth

THanks user, people around here don't seem to understand that the majority of a trolley collectors job is actually cleaning the entire fucking store and back area first.

I have heard other team members get abuse about not doing the trolleys and these people have no idea what our job is like.

That's the public for you. IT wasn't that bad pre robbery, but goddam it user, removing all those trolleys from the checkouts, and removing the 4 bike locks with codes takes 45 mins, that means I have to work extra fucking hard to get everything done on time.

What makes me extra annoyed is the fact that they could just fucking remove the cash from the tills at night, put signs up telling the public they don't carry money and it would be less labor but this is coles and everything they do doesn't follow logical sense.

Thai takeout if it ever fucking arrives, been about an hour and 20. Send your energy anons

We vote against that autism in referendums you euro aussies though fucked it up. It was like 60% yes in Queensland for gay marriage feelssadman.

Be my gf

Fuck no!
He's a really good goy.
Stole our guns.
Brought in the South Lebanese Army as refos to appease Israel.
Helped pay for Israels nuclear weapons program by buying Popeye missiles, that could not be used on any of our jets. Popeye is Israel's nuclear cruise missile.
Spent the surplus every time.
Started the mass immigration program.
Massively cut defense, then:
Got us into Iraq and Afghanistan.
Pissed off the Indons, starting the boat people problem.
Took East Timor from the Indons, a real invasion with force. Granted them 'independence', then stole their oil field. Led to them granting China a navy base 60km from Darwin as a fuck you.

Whitlam was a better PM.

Why is she so perfect bro?

Ubereats? deliveroo?

NO WTF I'm not going to do that. Screw your hostile attitudes. I thought Australians are laidback relax people. You all are frustrated jerks. Bye now

If I remember rightly you had ride on machines? THe ones I Have you have to walk behind it. THat really makes your legs and feet feel JUSTed.

Yeh, that was pretty fucked, the diversity training is not a meme by the way, if you want to avoid that shit become a tradie or work as a builders labourer.

based and redpilled

I've worked in retail before so I understand your nightmare I was walking through different aisles and there was so many opened candy/chips bags on the ground with shit all around I felt bad for the guy that has to clean it do you ever catch people doing this shit?
We are but your tits aren't out and you're on Jow Forums is this your first time?
I'm joining the army down the line.

Ah mcains 50% more kiev

You guys see the thing on Frank Houston? I don't really get why institutions are supposed to go to the police. If the victim wants something done, THEY should be the ones to go to the cops.

Menulog, im banned from uber eats

sorry to be negative user, but that shit has spread to the Army as well, your entire barracks will be like living the Sydney Gay Mardi Gras every day, don’t vote Labor user, vote Liberal at least.

dutch are banned from australia. the lowlands need to be flooded

“It will take a massacre in Tasmania before we get gun reform in Australia.” - Barry Unsworth

Bryant was a ward of the state and a patient of Cunningham Dax, who had links to MK Ultra research

Morning from the states mates
It's 3am, I'm tired as nobs, and still have 2 and a half hours of JUST left.
Maccas like every weekend. God I need to quit.

Attached: DlVfkQeU0AMdgis-768x409.jpg (768x409, 44K)

If I'm going to be honest, it's the other staff members that will do this, well sort of, night fill staff will leave shitloads of empty cardboard boxes under Aisles so I will have to pick it up, my cleaning trolley was pull of them today.

I can't Liberal is just as shit only instead of X amount of money going to gibs it'll be going to big corporations I choose the gentler anal probing.

Yoghurt because I cant swallow solids. Fucking piece of shit non working esophagus.

Full*

Burn in hell, Furfag.

How the fuck does one get banned from Uber Eats???

Attached: 8B4252DE-9CFC-45D7-A7DB-61A3CEE83412.jpg (249x167, 10K)

Trips of JUSTice
Do you get to take anything home? Or are there 0 benefits?

>If I remember rightly you had ride on machines?
yes, but the sweeper doesnt pick up fucking shit because it's busted ass from the faggots using it in the timber yard, so before i get the scrubber out i walk around the store with a dustpan/broom and a shaggy mop, cleaning out the aisles and shit into piles to then scoop up, which takes me a solid hour to do just half of the store, then i only get 30 minutes to scrub the whole store with the scrubber, which fucking sucks because it's also a piece of shit they havent used for 12 years.

Attached: 1538127247968.jpg (1280x821, 260K)

Vote for some meme independent or a meme party.

Only Dutch we get here are Boers. They have the sort of attitude you would expect after growing up among niggers and Jews.
Most Aussies have never met a Dutchman from the flood lands.

OwO youw downt wanna yiff wif me O.o

Add to that the treasonous AWB scandal and 9/11 foreknowledge and we got a ziostooge cunt of epic proportions.

Attached: 0,,6603112,00.jpg (450x433, 53K)

They can effect no change and they're niche either super centrist on 99% of their policies then 14/88 on the other 1%.

Sorry to hear that mate, what's wrong with it?

The last good PM was John Curtin. Menzies doesn't count because he was Churchill's bitch and a shabbos goy.

Was it a beiruit tripple that the shooter did on the first responder's vehicle?
Dunno what it is, but I've heard that's what was done. Can't find what it means.

lamb kebabs, rosemary stuff on them, so nice, i deserve government funded lamb

How many days per week is too many for a hikki to use the ubereats slaves

Attached: 08310A61-45BF-4DA2-A881-0F204AE308FE.jpg (500x484, 56K)

That's fine ausfren, I will

Attached: download (30).jpg (202x250, 11K)

Yer I Know that feel, pretty sure the scrubber at my work needs the batteries replaced, went almost dead on me when I finished 98 percent of the store today, it should still be on full charge or near abouts, not 1 bar.

It's coles so no benefits besides the obvious sick leave and annual leave (WHich you can't even take near Christmas)

Honestly it's a crap job, but it is what it is, I've applied for the cops, got fitness on the 9th of December, it's painfully slow but hopefully I can get somewhere.

3 softcap, 5-6 hardcap

No white males are being hired for the Army or NSW Police.
They don't want a force capable of rebelling.

Based and /comfy/pilled

Enjoy having your penis lopped off.

who /marxist/ here

Attached: 1460389999819.jpg (1247x882, 360K)

There is never too many times if Wagies are providing you neetbux ;^)

based

>especially if you are normal
So basically a whore.
Duh.

Kys and get off pol

I'm not white strictly speaking and that's false by the way.
Look at me I'm the goy now.

Have user’s noticed the retarded routes the Parjeets take to get to your house, I’m at the stage of instructing them on which roads to take etc.

you cant make me

Attached: 1460216286025.jpg (793x3748, 815K)

My scurbber literally needs to be refilled with water and the special sauce chemical at least twice to get the whole store.
factor in how i've only got 30 min to do it, and you'll see me pulling my hair out.

I dont even know what job i want to get from here, i just want a woman and somewhere to live away from my family.

Attached: 1538099728789.png (1129x1363, 69K)

Wow who is that qt?

Fuck now I have two starve lest I get judged by a repeat driver

Hello comrade

>assad regime

Attached: 1520270184413.gif (501x585, 212K)

we love our center right liberal party, don't we auspol?

Attached: 1530974170998.gif (498x280, 1.88M)

2 suits made out of wool, one for winter, one for summer. A couple of jumpers and a blanket.

Let's ride on the sheep's back again lads.

Attached: 1508814251340.png (658x662, 48K)

Yes they are retarded, I've had one cancel my order because I wouldn't walk 2 blocks to meet him.

Nigger I paid for delivery, deliver or don't accept the job.