Tell me how Trump won't win in 2020 with a roaring economy and the Democratic presidential field being a seemingly...

Tell me how Trump won't win in 2020 with a roaring economy and the Democratic presidential field being a seemingly endless parade filing out from the clown car?

Attached: 2020race.jpg (1242x596, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IO9d2PpP7tQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

I still support the God Emperor but the Left will go harder than they ever have in the past. All these "scandals" against Trump, Kav, and other GOP have been testing grounds. Gonna be a massive shitshow.

biden could win

orange man bad

The election won't end until the Democrats find enough votes to win. They didn't take him seriously enough last time. They won't make that mistake again. Florida is a beta test to see what sort of bullshit the public will tolerate.

Attached: 1539910739712.png (626x392, 41K)

It's going to be Kamala Harris.

What counter could do they have for trump when he starts calling joe biden creeppy joe?

i hope they run biden just because I really hope the right starts publicly running all the creepy joe molesting children video material out there.

There's some really good ones of joe grabbing the pussies and tits of 10 year old girls, and even some adult women. Can't wait.

The same reason the republicans lost the house. They don't care about the economy, unemployment, and wages they just know orange man bad.

Trump could win, but it will be tough if he fails to fulfill his biggest campaign promises, like the wall. Or if he keeps failing to follow through on things that he proposes, like reforming birthright citizenship via executive order. He has to do more than just tweet a bunch of shit and hope people forget what he tweeted earlier.

Everyone in this thread is wrong. The next candidate that the DNC will put forward is going to be Andrew Yang. That's the new face of liberalism.

everywhere is a beta test this cycle, I am certain they stole more than a handful

I don't know but in early 2016 I also couldn't have told you how he'd fail on everything except fucking tax cuts he didn't even campaign on, including something as simple as rescinding an executive order. If there is one thing I'm sure of, it's that this retard will find a way.

this. they'll just rig it. clear they don't care who runs. just look at last election. some 60 million people voted for a corrupt unindicted fellon,

Attached: 35720990882_f7dd676aa7_b.jpg (1024x722, 146K)

Biden is worst match against Trump

The next candidate they put forward will be Ivanka trump

imo even tho he's a major cuck to his party and half the time says the most pozed rhetoric, as long as bernie can stay alive he has like a 50% chance

This is a piss poor excuse. His mandate wasn't to be another impotent faggot GOPE cuck and just watch the left wreck the country while shaking his head in disbelief. It was to smash his agenda through and rub it in their faces every step of the way. He had two years to do it and all he gave us was fucking tax cuts for Amazon.

"If" Biden runs, which he has not decided to do yet, he will win. He will be representative of Dem glory days, the Obama administration.

Don't give me the "uncle creeper" bit. That's not going to stop them. Biden could straight up rape Madonna stacked with Oprah and Ellen Degeneres in the middle of New York City rush hour, and he's still be "their guy". Those women would still campaign for him.

Beto would wreck all of them.

Beto can't even win his own state. Come on.

Joe Biden, straight white male. unless he transitions he's going to have a difficult time winning the nomination.

Bernie isn't well liked by the donor Jews for fucking up their goy HRC. he won't win
>you fucking schmendrick ya just had to fleece the goy, you couldn't help yourself, you could wait, you schmuck. oy vey

Kamala has a pretty good chance. being a sheboon is huge for the victim points. she's fairly stupid, like obviously so, so she'd probably turn off swing voters.

Pocahontas is finished, basically the Rachel Dozell of the democrat party.

Booker has a good shot being a dindu, he's got some skeletons in his closet and he's a little too niggerish to actually win. imagine the man having a nigger moment at a debate. the guy is seconds away from going full nigger at any moment.

And there is great footage of him talking about "relentless, constant, never ending immigration".

>Booker

White Bernie bros and hos won't come out to vote for him. They see him as a committed capitalist.

Hickenlooper

>unless he transitions

Dumb. Dems want to look righteous, 90% of them don't want a tranny in power. It's been tried. It doesn't ever work in anything larger than state assemblies.

Trying to act like you have zero prejudices only goes so far. They won't say it out loud why it won't happen, it just won't happen.

I doubt it. He hasn't done enough about immigration (his main issue), independents aren't enthusiastic enough, the economy still isn't pre 2008 good, states he won like Michigan didnt vote GOP in the midterms, and the shit like extraditing Assange and putting him on trial will only alienate the supporters.

Fuck Joe Biden though. I'd rather have Trump for life than him.

in reality the dems will probably push for Deval Patrick to run. he's lacks the brutish nigger potentiality of a Cory Booker. he's brighter than Kamala and he's non threatening negro, which the cuckolds love. you put Patrick and Gillibrand on a ticket and the cucks will eat it up

in 2016, i'd rather have had a 3-legged goat with halitosis instead of Hillary Clinton. With Biden, though, I could sit down and shut up for a few years. At least he's an elder statesman with truckloads of life experience and tragedy under his belt. He will be able to make decisions to better the country, even when it hurts.

they don't matter too much. to win a democrat primary you need the black vote. you have that and you will win the democrat nomination. against Trump the Bernie Bros will vote for Booker because Trump is literally Hitler. they'd vote for anybody to fight against the bad orange man

you don't understand how the left operates. the left works on a strict victim hierarchy. Joe Biden is a straight white male. ok for VP but never at the top of the ticket. the straight white male is the devil on the left. it would be like an avowed atheist winning the GOP nomination.

The global economy could shit the bed. Under trump the US is taking a vastly harder line toward China than was discussed pre election. This isn't about tariffs anymore, this is about China's systemic methods to undermine the US and the west.

If we get a hot trade war, that spills over into a severe economic slump, that would not be very pro Trump, even if that is what might have to happen.

being gay or trans would add victim points and erase the devil in him.

I fucking hate to actually admit it but you're right. The liberal double standard will immunize anyone to artillery fire from other parties.

>Joe Biden
Pedo scandal just sitting there out in the open, waiting to be pointed out.
>Bernie Sanders
Don't see how he could possibly be taken seriously every again after bending the knee to Hillary at the expense of his stated values.
>Kamala Harris
Probably the strongest out of this lineup, an advantage she keeps whittling away at every time she ends up in headlines grandstanding over stupid shit like the ICE appointment.
>Elizabeth Warren
That DNA test torpedoed any chance she might have had.
>Cory Booker
Literally admitted to sexual assault.

This is honestly pathetic. There has to be somebody else they can field.

These are dark times for America

running as a democrat is really paint by numbers. Hillary fucked up because the idiots she hired over thought the formula.
>promise gibs, doesn't matter if you can't deliver. promise an increase in gibs
>scare voters into thinking the other party wants to take away the gibs
>tax rich
>le weed for the youth vote
>opponent is racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe
>this is not who we are
>insert this is current year.
>do a few Sarah Mclachain style ads with shitskin kids instead of dogs

it's really not that hard. the hardest part is the primary. you need to check enough victim boxes to get past the primary but that's about it. imagine this but with little shitskins, Trump would have zero counter to this
youtube.com/watch?v=IO9d2PpP7tQ

Hillary did all of these things though, aside from weed.

They will run Biden, this will be even worse than with Hillary.

Wouldn’t fact kamala fucked her way into office ruin chances of running for president?

why don't they chose based beto?

If Biden's the nominee, we're gonna get some spicy ass memes in 2020.

Attached: 1540776323980.jpg (1279x720, 161K)

33% och the DNC supports an actual pedophile.
What a fucking timeline to be alive in.

>Joe Diddler
There so much crap on him already, you don't need to dig, he's fail miserably.

Don't discount what 6 years of "ORANGE MAN BAD" will do to stir up leftist voters. We need to take whoever the dems run seriously no matter how silly they seem. TOTAL WAR.

Democrats politically learn faster than republicans. Trump will likely get his ass stomped just by everyone being reminded of his dumb tweets and gaffes

If they have the backing from the left wing media, then it doesn't matter if they're unlikable or not. They will push for them, prop them up until their braindead viewers like them.

Mud people will always vote D. The question is whether the media can brainwash enough whites through guilt and shame tactics.

>Democrats politically brainwashed faster than republicans.
ftfy

2016 really was a perfect storm. The exact group that the Dems alienated by shafting Sanders was the same one that a GOP candidate went after for the first time in decades. If Clinton had made even one conciliatory gesture to the Bernouts, she would've gotten that extra 1% in the Rust Belt.

Here's how:

>kikes
>niggers
>spics
>faggots
>women

>dumb tweets and gaffes
"Orange man bad" propaganda is really the only thing the Dem media has, since attempts to attack his policies ("no, illegal immigration is actually GOOD and you're a racist if you think otherwise!") are so fucking stupid they help him, if anything.

Better than Hillary, yes, but a cattle prod to the prostate is better than Hillary. Biden represents more corporate liberalism and the same establishment politics we've had for years. All I want is a true populist who promises *some* potential opportunity for a great change instead of establishment figures (yes, I'm aware Trump isn't a true populist and is chummy with big wigs, but he at least discussed certain issues)

I honestly don't think the Biden pedo shit or the "relentless stream of immigration" videos will do any damage. That stuff's been around for a while and it hasn't hurt his polling with the Democrats.

but she didn't. Bernie set the bar so high for gibs that HRC actually spent time shooting them down. that was a mistake. the 2020 dem candidate is going to have a fairly high bar when it comes to gibs because of the likes of Ocasio Cortez. you have to promise maximum gibs. it doesn't matter if you don't deliver, only the promise matters for the low IQ shitskin hordes.

it wasn't that HRC didn't do some of those things but she didn't do all of them. she tried to look hip to the kids but it was just cringe. instead of hip just do the Sarah McLachain dog commercial with shitskins. that way you look like you care and you'll be a loving protector against the bad orange man.

HRC tried to run on her competency which was a mistake. the democrat must never run on policy, just run on being a kind person who just wants to protect all of those poor oppressed groups.

the Patrick/Gillibrand or Gillibrand and any nig will be a formitable ticket. Gillibrand and a non threatening nog would be best because it would compel suburban cucks to vote for her.
>hey I'm not a racist I vote for a wahman and that nig.

it's really not that difficult.

I love trump so much. Dude is so savage and... seriously, relatable. What common man doesn't talk shit?

It has been around for years, but it hasn't been given any widespread attention. If he becomes the nominee Trump can tweet out a Creeper Joe compilation video one day and then eyes will be all over it. Just like with theories regarding Hillary's health. The stuff was around, but given no attention. Trump put the spotlight on it, and it was on mainstream news.

One with a iq above 80

>the 2020 dem candidate is going to have a fairly high bar when it comes to gibs
Depends. Typically, the D candidate just has to promise more gibs than the R, which isn't very hard. The problem with 2016 was that Trump's jobs/tariffs message undercut Hillary's weak-ass gibs. And yeah, a lot of Ds were pissed that the max-gibs candidate Bernie was kicked to the curb. Trump needed them to stay home and they did.

Beto

People with brains realize hugging a girl doesn't make someone a pedophile.

Biden has so much pedophile footage, showing him molesting young children in the White house. It would be brought up and disgust every american.

The race card has been played because it's effective and he's being shit on for how he's talked about the caravan. His administration pulled a midterm ad for being too racist.

What's it like to be braindead?

The republican establishment are fucking morons and already lost the working class and independents that Trump brought in.
What's it like not having an argument?

Gonna be awful hard campaigning from a prison cell.

Attached: FlynnArrestsToday.jpg (675x450, 91K)

Exactly and now we know the playbook let's use it against them
We know what they want and how they will do it, there is no excuse not to use it against them.
We know they will steal and cheat and lie to get what they want,

the democrat party is comprised of
>nogs
>beans
>feminists
>white bugmen
>labor unions
>single white roasties w/kids
>traps, non trap fags and the made up gender folk
nogs and beans are the most important because they're a growing electorate, a wield way more power. white liberals in general aren't so important. they care about policy and all that shit but the other factions in the party really don't, it's all about the gibs at the core.
the unions are basically the same, they want to keep the gravy train rolling, however unlike nogs and beans they expect to get paid.

you win the primary by kissing union ass and promising the darkies things. if white liberals don't like the fact that you're a corporate whore tough shit. if you're from a victim group you can easily shame them back in line and they'll still vote for you because of the orange bad man. they won't sit at home in 2020 but feminists will shame the living shit out of them and OMG I'M LITERALLY SHAKING ITS CHEETO HITLER.

Trump has a built in advantage in the electoral college but promising to legalize weed should put the dem over the top. weed voters ONLY care about weed. they don't care about anything else.

for a democrat it's easy if you just remember that your largest voting block, non white will vote for you based on promises alone, you never have to deliver. white liberals have no other choice and le weed only cares about weed. they may not vote ever again after that but if you want to win now they're great.

all that policy talk if for republicans and white liberals, but white liberals don't matter.

But the left cant me...

Who's said I was arguing? I called you braindead because that's what you are. You eat up everything you hear from other braindead leftists on msnbc and twitter.

They won't go with any of these clowns.

It's gonna be some Dem Governor that no one has heard of nationally, just like in 1992.

Yea, so you got nothing.

Attached: l6ckyih2zB1qb1ylpo1_1280.jpg (1026x768, 93K)

I'll vote for Trump but Trump Fatigue could sink him. I expect if not in 2020 then in 2024 a democrat will win because there'll be people tired of the shit about Trump.

Kamala harris is the one tha worries me as she's female obama or female Hillary Clinton but ethnic. However she still has some baggage related to when she didn't prosecute banks and like I said, she's female Hillary Clinton so not left wing enough.

With Obama they pulled out a star who was a nobody 4 years prior to 2008. Trump also came out of left (right) field in the blue in 2015. So I expect if they win it'll be Kamala Harris, Booker, or a left field candidate out of the blue.

I want a democrat that will not go after the 2nd amendment and is not going to open the fucking borders. In other words I can't vote for any democrat.

Trump can't lose against the pedo Joe Biden that's for sure

What about the hair sniffing and the groping? You have to admit the dude is creepy asf.

not refuting it, huh?

UM?

Attached: How you like the numbers.png (279x353, 201K)

Attached: looselipssinkships.jpg (303x340, 25K)

>white liberals don't matter
If white liberals didn't vote D, Ds would never win a single race outside of heavily black House districts.

>Booker,

I can't imagine the democrats running a male again before we have a female president. Hillary, no matter what anyone says, did not lose because of her gender, she lost because she has no charm and many people instinctively dislike and distrust her. Pile on the actual facts (you don't even need the stupid conspiracies) and she had no chance, and only did as well as she did BECAUSE she was a woman.

So it's Kamala. Obama was not damaged by that idiotic pastor and Kamala won't be damaged by her errors any more than Trump was damaged by his endless supply of idiotic behavior dating back to his birth.

She's nice looking, too. If JFK and Nixon had swapped images, Nixon would have won in a landslide.

Attached: kamala_harris_2020_president.png (1023x856, 236K)

IT WAS HER TURN

There's nothing to refute.
Touching someones shoulder kissing the top of their head is standard grandparent type behavior, and no one is dumb enough to think that equals pedophile outside of Jow Forums tier imbeciles.

Pedo party confirmed.

Kamala Harris is an idiot and essentially a diversity hire. the strategy could work with her but her overall stupidity probably won't play well with suburban swing cucks. going hysterical sheboon against Trump which is highly likely will cost her the suburbs.
the white suburban swing cuck isn't naturally a democrat voter but will to earn likability points with the rabid liberals in their social circles. they will go red if the democrat give them excuse not to.
if Kamala could control her inter sheboon she would be formidable but I wouldn't bet any money on that. an old white laying the smack down will activate the inner nog. I'm sure that a scientific fact somewhere.

>an old white guy
>I'm sure that's a

>Roaring economy
>U-6 unemployment less than 2 points better than when Obama left
>GDP no better than several quarters Obama had. Or other several other presidents
>Huge market inflation and correction basically back to where we started because of buybacks
>Trade war where even Harley Davidson leaves and conservative farmers need gibs
>Huge debt increase because tax cuts which mostly just gave us stock buybacks

Nigga please. Things are just ok overall for the average American. That's generous. Roaring is a huge, tremendous, 5 stars, best in the world, beautiful, you're gonna love it, exaggeration. And not many people know this.

Attached: Trump_The_Game_box_cover.jpg (300x199, 27K)

>I want a democrat that will not go after the 2nd amendment and is not going to open the fucking borders. In other words I can't vote for any democrat.
Yeah I agree. I would have voted Webb in 2016 probably

>So I expect if they win it'll be Kamala Harris, Booker
Booker is a creepy closeted homosexual. America isn't ready for that. Middle-aged white women can't #ImWithHer self-insert into a Harris campaign the way they could with Hillary, so she won't get as many of their votes. Would more black votes offset that? Probably not.

Elizabeth Warren was originally set up as 'Hillary without baggage,' but (a) she has even less charisma than Hillary, since she acts like a Harvard professor with a stick up her ass and (b) D Establishment doesn't want her--entire D media brutally turned against her when she did that genetics test.

The problem is that people only know what's going on based on the news, and unless they're Fox News watchers, they're getting 99% anti-Trump stories 24/7. I talk to apolitical/clueless people who might look at a newspaper or magazine when they go to the doctor or get a haircut, but otherwise don't give a shit, and they eat up the left-wing line 100%. Why? Because they don't expect the media to lie, or at least they don't expect the media to tell the same lies consistently.

they don't matter. in the democrat primary you can ignore them and easily win. in the general election they have to choice but to vote for whoever the democrats put up there.

imagine the shaming, the ostracization, all the friendships lost.
>it must be nice to be privileged enough to not vote when LGBTQXZY and POC lives are at stake. what you didn't vote because you're a closet racist and sexist is that? what you couldn't a candidate from an oppressed group. you make me sick.

so yeah white liberals are totally irrelevant, demographics are destiny Bernie Bro. whoever controls the hordes of low IQ shitskins owns you and there isn't anything you can do about it.

fuck it's late/early
>white liberals have no choice but to vote for whoever the dems put out.

Harris fucked her way to the top in her late 20s via 60 year old Willie Brown. She hates addressing that relationship to this day. I'm sure her traditional parents were proud of their daughter being that old man's plaything

Joe Biden/Kamala Harris ticket wins over the working class and minority vote

And women

I look numbers, not commentary talking head "news." And I can tell you didn't look at my post. On most things I'm a fiscal conservative to moderate. President Trump doesn't deserve high praise. Most days we're all checking news just to make sure he hasn't ruined a decent economy. That uncertainty in itself is harmful to business. He's nothing special.

white socialist bugmen will never achieve anything they want politically. the black vote is behind the democrats no matter what. all the democrats have to do is promise gibs, that's literally it. they never have to actually deliver just make the promise sound nice enough and instant unquestionable loyalty. hispanics basically operate under the same premise and if they don't they're probably republicans.

so any democrat with enough money (corporate money) can easily fool the low IQ into believing their fantasy. it works even better if it's coming from one of their own. it's just that finding one of their own who is intelligent enough to work it is rare. you don't find an Obama everyday.

with SJW ideology the white male liberal is then shamed into accepting whatever shit the democrats throw. white liberals grumbled a little about Obama but always kept their voices low as not to be called a racist. literally the worst accusation a bugman can face.

so yes white liberals in the overall scheme are basically like the black except you don't have to do anything for them. the shaming keeps them in line.

>biden
come on nigger

Attached: screenshot.209.jpg (606x438, 88K)

Joe Biden will never get out of a democrat primary unless he was running uncontested or against other straight white guys. the days of a straight white guy heading a democrat ticket are over.
Joe Biden doesn't really fit into the whole look how diverse we are talking points the dems love to run with.

>fiscal conservative
you've never had a party. Republicans aren't fiscally conservative nor are Democrats. you're SOL on that one.

>white socialist bugmen will never achieve anything they want politically.
>with SJW ideology the white male liberal is then shamed into accepting whatever shit the democrats throw.
Make up your mind, they either get nothing or get everything.
>white liberals grumbled a little about Obama
No they didn't. People either went with him 100% or separated and starting calling themselves classic liberals, independents, etc