Redpill me on AIDS vs homosexuality vs drug use

Attached: file1001064.jpg (700x452, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayhealth.com/hs/preventing-hiv/odds-hiv-transmission-rank/
youtu.be/g4eqhVBv5V0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fags have high rates of drug use and have unprotected anal sex with insanely high numbers of partners which leads to very high risk of HIV/AIDS.

Looks like russians are very gay

They have an opiate problem like the USA.

i doubt it's only that
actual rape is also a thing, if the amount is high enough (which with enough alcohol is), it's possible it translates into HIV & similar health problems

Those problems tend to pile up in same conmunities. Degenerates tend to use drugs, fuck each other, share needles and get drug money through prostitution.

read the rules ya fuckin faggot delete this post

Russians = AIDS

I pooped in my loo the whole night long sir. Don't you dare to call me an outcast.

>Estonia
I am not going there

Vaginal transmission rate is superlow.
everydayhealth.com/hs/preventing-hiv/odds-hiv-transmission-rank/
Time to lose your virginity coaie.

>Poland 17
>Estonia 467
why are eastern slavs such subhumans, while the western slav is the pinnacle of human evolution?

Drugs are gay so yeah

Drugs.

And traps aren't. Glad we have established that.

>balts
>slav

Attached: 1520990302358.png (1366x768, 718K)

Orthodox fags are subhuman.
Poles are catholic master race.

PLS delet this thread

WTF ESTONIA

NO
DELETE THIS

You can do it yourself Mr. Snowden.

This happens when people fuck shitskins, animals and don't control their women. Also whores.

It's because of drug-use.
youtu.be/g4eqhVBv5V0

There is a correlation between how accepting a society is of homosexuality and how low the HIV rate is. If the government has programs aimed at educating homosexual men about the dangerous of unprotected sex and provide free screening and condoms then the rate goes down. But if it is taboo to seek medical help if you think you have HIV you are more likely to pass it on. A good case study on it for brazil and their implementation of anti HIV measurements. One of the most successful reduction of HIV cases by educating people and removing stigma

Based Bosnia.

So what? Needles are cheap as fuck and no one forces them to share them with others. Are they just stupid?

russian drug lords make deals with corrupted russian officials who are loyal to putin, i speculate

Yes they are.

>Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist), the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

nice useless thread that will soon be deleted. good one gyppo.

The act of anal penetration damages the rectum, creating little tears in which the HIV can be passed along. Vaginal sex however is the natural form of sexual intercourse, which is proven by the lubricant the vagina produces, and not the anus. However homosexuality is found as an anomaly in other species, as well as existing historically. Therefore I call it a "natural perversion". Homosexuals for the sake of the continuation of their bloodline should impregnate a woman; in this hedonistic and individualist society however they only care about the maximum utility of their actions onto themselves.

AIDStonia

Attached: jews.gif (500x275, 745K)

And this is why US is still in Afghanistan. Thanks, Uncle Sam.