IS THE RED, RELIGIOUS SOUTH HALTING PROGRESS AND HUMAN RIGHTS?

Attached: RedSouth.png (959x593, 114K)

>Virginia, D.C., Maryland, and Delaware
>South

yes

Attached: huckleberry sanders.jpg (750x835, 39K)

This is the map our teacher gave us.

You must be 18 to post here, also show your stupid commie leaf; faggot

What rights are they preventing from progressing?

I'm 19 and I'll show whatever flag I want.

Freedom to abort fetuses that are rape babies or deformed.

OP's map is wrong.

Attached: dlu571401.jpg (845x516, 68K)

They already have the right to do that in any state they choose.

The conservative religious people give birth to more conservative religious people. That's why (((the Democrats))) hate them and want to replace them with niggers and spics.

What do those colors mean, please?

>west Virginia
>south

Nah

Blue are states that banned slavery, light blue are territories that banned slavery, yellow are Union states that permitted slavery, red are states that had slavery and were Confederate, orange are territories that permitted slavery and supported the Confederates and some oddly enough never had slaves.

WV was in the Confederacy.

Thanks. I'm fascinated by Slavery and the American Civil War.

>human rights
Who gets to decide what is included in them? Human rights are not natural and they have a very little logical arguments to back them. It stands to reason that anything value based is voted upon as fairly as possible.

Anything else escalates violence and leads to wars. Commies will never understand that people will always rebel, it's in our genes to fight when we feel cornered.

Also West Virginia seceded from Virginia because they didn't want slaves. Virginia went back and fourth between red and blue during the war because of the US capitol being in the area.

>Commies will never understand that people will always rebel
Communism started with rebellion.
Sweden, please.

>the map our teacher gave us
Please love yourself more than that educate yourself trough reading and living your live. Don't get indoctrinated at 19.

Good! Then you should realize that it is academically lazy and dishonest to say that the US civil war was only about slavery. It goes far deeper than that.

Yes but more often than not, Neo-confederates use that argument to make the CW seem unrelated to the racial question.

The only thing the south has done wrong is not legalize weed.

Can you make moonshine or is that strictly prosecuted?

Attached: 1471539263208.png (657x527, 206K)

Also true.

History is a revolving door. Communism is just the prime example of attempted suppression because it goes very far against natural state of self-preservation. Any system that requires fatal obedience will eventually be overthrown. I'm glad we agree on the argument.

It's only illegal because the government can't collect tax revenue. That is it.

I'm shocked that Christians voted for Trump. He's a literal atheist.

Nobody gives a shit about moonshine anymore. I used to make my own alcohol all the time. If I wanted to make moonshine it would be very easy and I doubt anyone would care.

Well in a way it is unrelated to race. Slave holders in Arizona and New Mexico Territories where Native tribes and former Mexicans who purchased slaves years prior. The Union states that did have slavery only used it because it was grandfathered into law and many did not practice the use of slaves. The North ended slavery because the Industrial Revolution and capitalism made slaves obsolete over night. The Civil War had a huge economic factor to it because Southerners couldn't yet afford the machines and industry that the North had, even though now the South has more industry than the North. The South should have sent their slaves back to Africa and embraced automation and industrial farming .

You transitioning yet, or are you just a regular flaggot?

What if Africa refused the returned slaves entry?

They didn't, The US used its influence to create the country of Liberia as a way to repatriate former slaves back to Africa. Liberia modeled itself after the US and the US was even known "contract" Liberians to resolve certain African conflicts in the 1980s-2000's. The South still wanted the former slaves as cheap labor but eventually let go of the issue once the Industrial Revolution came to them.

Attached: dlu571402.jpg (1088x244, 122K)

You appear knowledgeable.

Well yea, its kind of important considering how much all white people are getting blamed for slavery. Majority of the Native tribes were slave holders and fought Union solders as far north as the Dakotas and Minnesota (I also forget which far north state also turned Confederate too, either Minnesota or Wisconsin?). Some of the last Civil War battles were fought in Arizona. 2/3 of the country were against slavery. Kentucky was against the permission of slaves in the state but had to take the slave order to appease the South, West Virginia was formed because of its opposition to slaves. The Civil War was very complex.