When are you retards going to realize our planet is dying?

When are you retards going to realize our planet is dying?

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-040602.png (1440x2560, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/60/Five_Myr_Climate_Change.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey man, that's pretty racist towards chinks

1. space is fake
2. There in no planet.

We are but fleas on the surface of the earth. If we cause too much trouble, it will kill us and life will go on for the earth. Humans really ain't shit.

Wait till a the earthquakes start picking up. Then you'll see a chimp out.

Attached: Capture.jpg (643x703, 111K)

Let me quote George Carlin
>the planet will be fine, its us that are going away.

We're being eliminated anyway, so why should we give a fuck? Enjoy your inhospitable nigger shithole.

>warming
>shrinkage
seems legit

>>>/blyat/

No worries everything will balance out.

Expanding Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U

Nice try jidf.
I will personay put niclear wayste in all american lakes and rivers just to trigger libtards

When are you going to realize that if anthropogenic climate change exists on the levels stated, literally the only possible way short of waging some pan-global eco-jihad to negate the effect is to produce a (likely) extremely energy intensive technological solution AT SOME POINT in the future. There is literally no other way. Every western nation could undertake the most austere possible anti-pollution laws, and it would still not stop the path we are on (if we are on this path). It's balls out till we find a tech / science solution.

Seriously, i'm very pro-environment, but can someone point out how i'm wrong in this logic?

PAY YOUR CARBON TAX GOYIM!!!!!!

Maybe artificially keeping billions of Africans alive with foreign aid isn't a good idea when these people would naturally die out?

The world is extremely overpopulated, but nothing will be done to solve that and the people that probably should be breeding the least will be the ones breeding the most. We are absolutely fucked.

It's a combination of overpopulation, industrialization, and the exporting of the American neoliberal consumerist lifestyle to every country in the world (it takes up a LOT of resources, and if every fucking country lives like that what do you think will happen)

Fusion or 4th gen fission could turn things around, but there's very little being done in that frontier, which is how you can tell climate change isn't actually much of a concern.

When you stop ignoring the Africans in the room

You're not.

It isn't because the term is bullshit.
We are seriously fucking things up however, & doing nothing about any of it because of the economic concerns.

>we have no volcanoes
>no droughts
>no hurricanes
>no forest fires
>no tornadoes
>floods are manageable

Everyone elsewhere can get fucked.

Enjoy your poison planet you fucking kikes and niggers.

Attached: devilfrog.jpg (477x539, 15K)

planet earth has been dying since it was formed. just like you (and that's a good thing)

Attached: 15432.jpg (306x165, 7K)

This is why I loathe libtarrds.

>planet is demonstrably getting hotter (it's a big if if its anthropogenic in origins)
>it's dyign waaaahhh
>meanwhile it was hotter on earth during the last 5 million years. upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/60/Five_Myr_Climate_Change.png

Gee, 5 million years ago must have been all the Jow Forums virginal losers shitposting about jews taking away their honor that caused the higher temperatures.

Attached: tirefoyourshitpepe.jpg (640x610, 44K)