Jow Forums in 2016: FUCK EU BREXIT NAO

>Jow Forums in 2016: FUCK EU BREXIT NAO

>2018: EU rapes UK

>Jow Forums in 2018: S-sorry
>Brexit deal: The UK will need to abide by all EU rules, but will lose membership of its institutions.
bbc.com/news/uk-46237012

its time to apologise, you fags

Attached: 1542531610247[2].jpg (750x864, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-3DsJ4jyP8
youtu.be/VWUTfwh5lqg
ibtimes.co.uk/guy-verhofstadt-eu-will-be-empire-good-opposition-donald-trumps-america-1593862
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So they are a voteless member, why would they ever agree to this?

>implying the Brexit deal is politically acceptable to anyone other than a vanishing minority of the UK Cabinet.

There will be no compromising from now on. There will be no deal. The French are already demanding further concessions from the British on fishing and the European Court of Justice's powers, while the British people already loathe the deal harder than Brest-Litovsk. The expectations of the two sides are so far out of whack that this entire thing is going to collapse, and the UK will leave on WTO terms.

Attached: 1503259643145.jpg (400x300, 18K)

Why does it seem like Europeans want to fuck each other over at every opportunity?

>>Jow Forums in 2018: S-sorry
that's a big projection faggot
only sheep thought a "soft" brexit would be possible, and faggots who now see that it's harder than people thought jump ship like retards.

UK should have left already with a hard or no deal at all(the economic apocalypse narrative has been already debunked), but unfortunately the right usually doesn't promote activism/protests when it comes to policy.

>romania

Do they still have to pay that absurd fine? Or are they going to tell them to fuck off?

>poland
>cites out BBC & their narrative
congrats on being a retard

>RULE BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES
>BRITONS NEVER WILL BE SL-

:DDDDD

Attached: 1542533328211[1].jpg (1462x1462, 188K)

Attached: Roll+game+well+good+luck+if+its+an+african+countrytaken_a7a497_4864974[1].jpg (425x570, 72K)

Please not 53...

Because that's exactly how it is you retarded amerimutt. Ethnic hatred between us is not a meme here like it is in the us of a

oof

>be America
>try your very best to save the west
>ask your father for help
>proud old England tries to Brexit
>EU asks to see their loicense

western civilization had a good run. thanks UK

ummmm.

Dont act like you can talk shit potato nigger. Your people fucking CHOSE to be under the British several times now.

Rolling out of this feminist shithole.

No wonder we had to unfuck your shit twice. And you're too busy being at each other's throats to get rid of us at this point. Sad.

o please lord kek be gentle to me for I have cherished your existence

come on kunts

fucking cunt literally right in between acceptable contries fucking shit

Because Theresa May's job was to slip Britain a poison pill.

I'm moving to Korea soon, are you guys allowed Jow Forums? Do you need VPN. is the government going to come knocking at my door if I call someone a nigger on the internet

Rolling

>lose memberships of EU institutions
What even is the point

FUCK YES! BUILD THE WALL!

>american education

what is eu parliment

I think people are taking this all too literally.

May would know that she would not get enough votes in Parliament to pass this deal. Equally she would know that this deal would likely cause a back-bench coup. Yet she did it anyway.

The question is why.
>Dont be like leftists and Trump and assume May to be an idiot. No one gets where she does without being incredibility perceptive and intelligent.
>she is up to something

Lived in Korea, no VPN for Jow Forums.

You'll see what happens if that deals go through my dear Polak.

It's very easy mate. So that people could shill the second vote or better yet NO BREXIT

>be Britain
>wants to exit EU
>makes deal with EU

Attached: laughing.gif (480x258, 1.43M)

>The UK will need to abide by all EU rules, but will lose membership of its institutions, including the EU Parliment.

Attached: 1542534752801[1].jpg (600x528, 53K)

She is following orders not making them. She is a dumb bitch who can barely answer questions under pressure.

Its for the tranistion period shit head. This is the agreement of which terms to operate under during the transition period - final terms are negotiated after these terms.

Also, Poland, you really shouldent speak - considering your country is such a shithole your people would rather live in the UK.

I thought she did ok during her Parliamentary question-time thing.

lol unbelievable this country "administered" us back in 1947. pathetic.

all your base are now belong to us.

Attached: Indo-UK_Flag.jpg (640x322, 17K)

>South Africa

Shouldnt you be killing and raping white farmers now?

That was truly pathetic.

Because their economy and trade is done mostly with the EU, that's why. Hard?

please no niggery reborn.

Yeet

Why

RIP Poland.

also since i forgot

>africa calling someone poor

Attached: african economy.png (1467x759, 79K)

ok

REROLL

is that you vee?

>white South African calling you poor

This megalomaniac will not stop until all European nations give up their sovereignty and power

youtube.com/watch?v=1-3DsJ4jyP8

Attached: 93934855.jpg (590x350, 54K)

get out of my country you traitor

roll

Ok

Rolling

You don't hear anything anymore from those loudmouths back in 2016 screaming "WE WILL TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK" now, do you?
Basically the UK is still tied to the EU, they have to abide everything the EU has to say now and they have no say in it whatsoever.

Sigh, roll

The best country on the list, maybe except Switzerland and Norway

roll

Give me 34 please

Attached: 1541510382840.jpg (1024x683, 97K)

Oh man..

We're just going to leave without a deal, which is fine.
There is absolutely no deal, no matter how favourable to the UK, that would ever make it through parliament.
Democracy once again proves itself to be insufficient to execute the will of the people, or to tackle actually important issues.

Legit spooped

Attached: WTF.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

How can white South African call anyone poor? Like bitch you wont have a house, or be able to purchase land in like the next year. Your nation is ran by literal thieving chimps. So let the adults in the room talk okay there chappy?

Attached: 1542091881406.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Rollex

Based saffer

Let's go, poland

Yes we will still be part of the EU and not just that. A UK peon serf slave pleb nation state of the EU, with no vote at the table and begging for scraps.

If we don't get a hard Brexit we're pretty screwed so at least we can call our own shots, own regulatio-style so parliament will stay sovereign and in charge of our own trade treaties and laws with our own currency. I wonder if more letters of no confidence are being written while I type this?

> Fuck yeah!

Attached: boris kettle power.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

That's Wales you dummy

>2018: EU rapes UK

FUCKING MAY LEAVE WITHOUT A DEAL AND CUT THEIR THROATS. WE GET OUR SHIT FROM CHINA

>acceptable to anyone other than a vanishing minority of the UK Cabinet.
Look up how many of the MPS were remainers. Its the political class at the trough

Fuck me

Because they hold a very bad hand. They have no leverage.

BRING NO DEAL
BRING THE PAIN
FOREST THE MOUNTAINS
BRITAIN NEEDS REAL ADVERSITY

Looks like the German karneval floats were kind of prophetic lmao

Attached: karneval brexit 2.jpg (940x627, 152K)

divide and conquer
get white euros to fight each other, get liberal globalists to try and fuck over the nationalists, and everyone will be too distracted to notice the kikes behind the curtain pulling the strings. fucking 4D chess is no match for the 6 million-dimensional chess moves the jews have been playing for thousands of years.

its pretty clear to any sane person that muslims/africans do not belong in uk, germany, italy, usa, etc. and yet look what's been happening.

Attached: karneval brexit.png (824x549, 830K)

This

She needs to be forced out

They are complete cucks. These fucking jew-enabling anglo untermenschen are getting what they deserve.

based

I really want no deal to happen, but they're trying to split a potential referendum with 2 leave options and 1 remain option

lets see

May is a whore that didn't fight for the British people.

youtu.be/VWUTfwh5lqg

Attached: 1474916986082.jpg (880x643, 147K)

The EU didn't rape the UK. Theresa May raped the UK because she is and always has been an EU puppet. She believes that if she gives us a bad enough deal we'll all agree to stay in the EU after all.

Attached: 1540664462616.jpg (1918x601, 260K)

ibtimes.co.uk/guy-verhofstadt-eu-will-be-empire-good-opposition-donald-trumps-america-1593862
But user don't you want to be apart of the "European empire of good."

But user my goal was to destroy western countries all along... They need to be reborn from ashes, too late to fix em now

Most of Jow Forums wanted the hard brexit but England has fucked up by aggravating trump when he was offering a deal. No they are going to be stuck with nations like india who will push for remittance clauses in the deal.

USA USA USA USA

Democracy always degenerates the competency of nations.

some anus

UK should launch all nukes at Europe and then have a civil war to purge the unclean from the islands.

Attached: 5478468364.png (1267x785, 99K)

Roller

>i get all my info from Jow Forums memes

no shit. he means whats the point of staying nigger

Gibe country with bountiful milkers

Role

I can’t wait for hate crimes to skyrocket against pussy Europeans

roll

Poland isn’t even a real country. You’re just Russians living on stolen German land.

Poles also can’t fight. We kick the shit out of you every Saturday night.

Because you get all your Europe news from RT.

Rolly

I should like to remind you that this is not a case of "europeans fucking eachother", but "britons fucking britons". It's just as stupid as it looks, but please do not blame the continental countries for it.

Attached: benis tours.jpg (720x960, 82K)