((They)) are desperate, you guys can tell too, right?

tfw when I don't follow this shit, yet ((Twitter)) shadow promotes it on me

Attached: 4b6277e5-b4b2-4f77-80f1-f15fd1af1a14.jpg (629x716, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rB8dxgFI0vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It costs money to raise a child?!

STOP BREEDING GOYIM
STOP FUCKING BREEDING
YOU ARE GETTING TOO LARGE FOR YOUR KENNEL
STOP FUCKING BREEDING NOW
RIGHT FUCKING NOW
ABORT YOUR RAT OFFSPRING NOW

>STOP BREEDING GOYIM
>STOP FUCKING BREEDING
>YOU ARE GETTING TOO LARGE FOR YOUR KENNEL
>STOP FUCKING BREEDING NOW
>RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>ABORT YOUR RAT OFFSPRING NOW

Attached: jew covers.jpg (1113x729, 369K)

I am 56, my son has been working for Google for the past two years and paid off my mortgage last week. Children are in investment, but if you raise them right and you can get a big return on your investment.

this is, what's causing "muh wage gap" btw. but 95% are too stupid to wrap their head around.

Attached: 1542352221242.jpg (250x245, 9K)

>friend's wife
>#2 at her company
>gets pregnant, misses a year
>comes back to work
>pregnant again
>will miss 2 of the last 3 years, probably lose the job
not surprised

I'm gonna assume these statistics are women with black boyfriends/husband's that are in prison.

HAAHAHAHAHAHA.
YES GOY

STOP BEING HUMAN

KILL ALL OF THE FUCKING KIKES NOW!

idk how they think this is gonna work out for them

Attached: REE.jpg (417x373, 25K)

Great to hear about your mortgage being paid off Hans. Now what are you going to do, to protect your investment from the brown horde that is ruining your country?

as I said in poeple are just to dull to understand the mechanics here:

Women with children tend to work less (half time / one day a week of etc. etc.) this (a) leads to a smaller income compared to the prechild earnings and (b) - being more important on a large scale - means they get less promotion (oc you would promote those who work their ass off all week first, won't you?) and therfore less wage upgrade than men do during their life time - this causes "wage gap" but instead of getting this in their heads and using it to bust the liberal equal-wage-logic, Jow Forums rather circlejerks on merchant memes...

the problem is women simply cannot work as well when they have kids. They are in the office but their heads are at home - what are the kids doing, etc.

I don't see how to get around this... Men will always work more. The only way to prevent this is by giving parental leave to all parents and essentially force men not to work, which can only happen if the government imposes it on companies by law.

I think the real problem is that western societies tend to put too much emphasis on having a career over having families, we have stopped valuing the role of moms, which means that less and less women view that as a viable way of life.

Women don't belong in the workforce, plain and simple. It's detrimental to themselves, but more so their children. Children need to be in the vicinity of a parent for the majority of their childhood, else they risk development issues.

Also, women joining the workforce effectively halved wages. So now when people say "both parents need to work to survive these days!" it's because of women working. Gone are the days where a family could survive quite happily on the father's paycheck, while the mother kept the home in check and raised the children.

It's all just part of (((their))) plan.

Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for things you want, if you don't want to pay for your children then don't have them.

That’s not what my grievance studies professor told me. This study is just stupid and uneducated.

Attached: 634ED45E-92BA-46A1-96FA-13CFE4582939.jpg (700x700, 137K)

Damn. It was the kids all along. Not the poor choice in jobs. Or the complete avoidance of jobs in... construction, engineering, military, transport, naval, mining, oil and energy, agriculture... High paying jobs for even the nonskilled ones and women do not even reach the 20% mark.

>oh no if I form a loving family I won't be able to buy as much chinese plastic garbage and enough cat food so they won't get to my body before its found out
women are retarded

Attached: female_culture.jpg (698x1024, 98K)

wow it's almost like there was a reason for the gender roles in society

it's literally in the headline of the picture

KGB Agent Yuri Bezmenov explains how man and woman are set against one and other in order to weaken and destabilise a society.

youtube.com/watch?v=rB8dxgFI0vg

Never forget that Wealth = Happiness, Goyim.