Do You Guys Think Taylor Swift Has Ever Taken It Up the Ass?

Trips decides, but the default answer is no.

Attached: TSwift.jpg (780x975, 121K)

o

my

gawd

who

the fuck

cares

god i hope so

She doesn't have an ass tho

GAy thread
Can touch this
Bump all gay threads
Can touch this

Attached: 77C30879-FA7E-4731-8EBE-0D40D728741F.jpg (960x540, 122K)

Tay Tay is a lady, so no

No. Hairy armed bitches too lazy to shave their arms don't receive anal. In fact, they rarely get laid.

Can bump this
Bump all gayass, markass threads

Can bump this.

Attached: 8D01E6A7-CCCF-4077-AF1B-35E693838FBB.jpg (328x500, 38K)

>Tay Tay is a lady,
That's not confirmed though. Could be a castrato for all we know.

I lol'd and its a funny thread but retarded.

Not politically relevant, except if you ask the general question: is the younger generation more sexually degenerate and thus more open to anal sex?

Considering Taylor Swift has been riding the cock carusel with 20 ex-bfs to date, we can be sure she has done all kinds of degnerate sex acts from anal sex to pissing on her bfs to sex while on her period to being wipped and bondaged etc.

Attached: 582ECC89-52AA-473E-A1B3-56F61DCEE321.png (610x384, 21K)

90% yes
100% who gives a fuck

Kike scum all need to burn

I know for a fact she has

can't find any pics of her ass, maybe she is having them scrubbed from the internet.

Leave this thread you disease-filled sodomite, this is for straight people.

Attached: taylor-swift-gq-115-cover-02-v2.jpg (1483x2000, 269K)

going in for verification, target appears to
be clean.

Attached: brappppp.jpg (2792x2000, 608K)

can confirm

according to that chart, anal was the act most likely to give women an orgasm. I find that assertion highly suspect.

Usually two dicks at once.

Taylor Swift is a pure and wholesome goddess who would never engage in such degenerate behavior.

Attached: jgKOVVxvAU-02YNi2eLVKHl1c0XSVfFT0BXnCA9ob4A.jpg (623x960, 132K)

Look at the number of respondents. Only a few women admitted to anal sex. These women are the most “sexually depraved” (or in terms of newspeak “sexually liberated”). They often have a very high sex drive and thus they do orgasm during anal sex due to them being able to focus on climaxing... or they ask their partner for oral sex and finger masturbation after he climaxed during anal sex, so she can also climax.

>Trips decides, but the default answer is no.

Karlis tongue and fingertip yeah, Mos Def.. A vibe... Probablly.... A penis... Who knows probably... She's been impressionable lately... Who knows... She turned from I love Christmas and I want a good man to I give up, imma be converted by these liberal plants that creeped into my life and now I'm riding unicorns n shit feeling super popular for the devil.... Idk... Maybe she did. Who knows

She hates patriarchy now idk... She stands for everything thing that's falling as far as I can tell... (crumbling earth) Ya probably takes it in the butt..

Attached: tay tay and karlie.jpg (2048x1722, 762K)

Lol you think being classy in public means anything in private... And why even ask in here? Lol

Yes, she has taken it up the ass

Taylor hates men. Because it's her job to be popular.

she hangs out with some pretty dumpy looking chicks. Also she's probably had a ton of surgery done over the years. On top of this, there's something...off about her. Like she looks like a 90 year old woman in a 26 year old's body... or she's secretly really sick or something. Can't put my finger on it.

Attached: taylorswift.png (970x798, 847K)

I was setup. She was setup. So many are being setup. You're gonna get tooled... I mean look haha Karli.. Looks just like her... Comes up to her "random" lol I don't fucking trust anything... Nothing is fukn random anymore..... Ppl are fukn shams, if allot of ppl know who you are, everyone is watching and that shits planned... She got psyopped, maybe she will figure that out and not spiral down deeper.. Idk...

She already has taken it up the ass. Marsha Blackburn anally raped her after the election.

>this isnt kike propaganda
mods!

She probably did. Women seem to do all sort of sodomic shit. Nothing surprises anyone anymore.

She takes it in the shitter every time she's had her arms waxed

Nah her friends aren't dumpy or her lol what are you a fukn model? You're crazy

it's a tranny

You don’t achieve that level of success on the industry unless you’re taking a lot of dick.

So the answer is likely yes.

Rolling

She's a nice looking women and everything, but the whole Aryan Goddess thing is overblown. There are plenty of far hotter women... a young Denise Richards for example.

Attached: Taylor_Swift_Anal__OC__42012657.jpg (1309x1600, 301K)

Why so many eclipses?

TS is a tranny my dude.

Kek has spoken

she is a liberal and friends with lena dunham. absolutely she's been fucked in the ass

Gas

She does anal both before and after every show.

Well, there you have it.

Digits confirm it.

taylor swift , the great betrayer , is Tay no more . And she's had a thousand nigger cocks up her ass .

Of course she did.
She's a dude with a makeup.
I wish that the one who opened that thread, will have a cancer in his ass and he'll die from it until tomorrow.

Attached: mfw witnessed.jpg (1912x792, 109K)

Yes with Harvey Winestein

She has a pooper

>Do You Guys Think Taylor Swift Has Ever Taken It Up the Ass?
Yes, with a nigger, like a good goya.

Attached: 1538049093633.jpg (624x531, 109K)

Yeah I know she likes to be in charge and so I'll bet she was the man in her gay relationships lol so maybe she'll get a penis now??? Idk I hope she can find a good man and be normal.. We'll see right?

Taytay has only had anal due to debilitating vaginismus. Also why she can't keep a man.

Taylor Swift fucks dogs.

ALL Pennsylvania girls take it in the ass

Yes

What?