Why are you not eating at Cracker Barrel Jow Forums?

Why are you not eating at Cracker Barrel Jow Forums?

>Refused to hire gays
>Made nigs sit away from white customers
>fired a jew
Dare I say Cracker Barrel is /our/ restaurant?

Attached: images.png (305x165, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YQ5W4sqU8nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There was a shooting at the nearby cracker barrel so we don't go so often anymore. Home cooked breakfast is better.

The name for the ethnostate will be the Cracker Barrel

Underrated post

I don't eat out at all. too expensive.

Everything at cracker barrel is 10-15 dollars

that's still like twice as much as what it would cost to cook my own food. these things add up over time.

also I just don't trust other people to prepare my food because I've worked at restaurants and I know how fucking dirty and careless those people are.

No shit? You belong in /ck/ but I am kind of getting a chubby from this if true. Eaten here before in Oklahoma and found it good because Oregonian and haven't eaten at one of the few in Oregon.

Cracker Barrel does seem to be implicitly white.

Only if you think bologna and mayo sandwiches is good eating.

From the times i have been there. Mainly older white folks. Which begs the question, will the restaurant still be around in 20-30 years when the boomers start dying out

I ordered chicken and dumplings once and it only came with3 small dumplings

youtu.be/YQ5W4sqU8nM

Who do you think is buttering your biscuits, user?

Cracker Barrel is a shining example of immigrants and minorities working overtime to keep white amerimutts fat. I have worked in one. The white men are a little low t. Since Cracker Barrel is old fashioned food, it's basically just soul food. Don't bother.

Attached: Butter biscuits.png (1006x633, 1.02M)

Food was cold, awful service, haven't eaten there since.

COUNTRY BOY BREAKFAST
NON-POORFAGS ONLY

Seriously though, my favprite restauraunt and I'm Hapa.

>that's still like twice as much as what it would cost to cook my own food. these things add up over time.
>also I just don't trust other people to prepare my food because I've worked at restaurants and I know how fucking dirty and careless those people are.
you're saying your time is that worthless that it's a better decision for you to spend time and energy shopping for making and cleaning up after your own shit

I love cracker barrel.
must suck to be so poor you can't eat at a mid-level priced restaurant

It'll likely end up like Steak and Ale

deus vult

>time has value
Lmao cucked by capitalism

lmao child spotted. remember, school tomorrow

Last time I ate there my server was a tranny, nigger.... Ffs I'm not going back.

Been there a few times. What's a good dish to order? How's their french-toast?

I hope so, I miss going to the Cracker Barrel with my grandparents.

You can't just reply "underrated" right away. You have to let the post sit a bit to actually see whether or not its underrated.

I go there with my grandparents sometimes. It is okay.

>it's a better decision for you to spend time and energy shopping for making and cleaning up after your own shit
Yes, you have it exact.

I save some money and it costs me like a half hour of my time at the most to cook a meal and clean up. you're just lazy.

Based user

Because it's pretty much shit?

It's as "authentic" for southern/county food as Olive Garden is for Italian food. The only reason it's always packed with old white people is that except for the occasional limited seasonal thing, their menu is entirely basic comfort staples and hasn't changed in decades, and it gives them a regular place to hang out with other old people.

CB has always sold itself as a countryish hangout for older people, hence the rocking chairs out front and the checkerboard in front of the fireplace, plus the store full of vintage candy

However, I am willing to concede that their hashbrown casserole is god-tier delicious when it's been freshly made

Attached: ForkKnifeAndFrySundae.jpg (1600x1130, 645K)

Want to know why this thread doesn't get deleted even though it's explicitly off topic? Mods get paid to let viral advertisers spam crap on any board they want. Ck had one a few days ago similar to this

Because their food sucks and I'm not some it's edgy to be an asshole shitlord.

>Mods get paid to let viral advertisers spam crap on any board they want

Yes. Fucking Cracker Barrel is stealth-marketing on Jow Forums. That's much more feasible of an explanation for a repeat thread than some random user trying the same topic again for a few more (you)s.

when the threads don't get deleted yes it makes much more sense

Not every post mentioning a corporate entity is a conspiratorial paid advertisement, user.

This reply has been brought to you by the new Ford Raptor. When the day of the rope finally comes, make sure your new ethnostate is Built Ford Tough(tm).

Attached: fukkinkawaii.jpg (3840x2160, 2.84M)

Cracker Barrel makes good food

No beer

It's the last stand if implicit white identity.

>cracker barrel

It's in the name.

Then just kill yourself...

whoa, what? I'm there!