Thanks to Science we now know that dinosaurs never went extinct and are in fact birds...

Thanks to Science we now know that dinosaurs never went extinct and are in fact birds. I was rised to believe otherwise and now my Jurrasic Park dreams are real. I was convinced by evidence.
Meanwhile what did Creationists do to further our understanding of the Universe?

Attached: lXJI1Wp_d.jpg (640x476, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wB3BKHmxZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=4dcQO6Zb8Eg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_science
blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoology/the-birds-are-not-dinosaurs-movement/
youtu.be/lr7F_T1X_4o
creation.com/dinos-ate-birds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Raptors exist to this day

youtube.com/watch?v=3wB3BKHmxZ4

youtube.com/watch?v=4dcQO6Zb8Eg

Lie humans are allegedly apes are dinosaurs really birds?

Birds and reptiles are equally separated from dinosaurs why would dinosaurs not be as much birds as reptiles
im pretty sure theres evidence they lived socially which means they are already ahead of any reptile that isnt a crocodile/alligator (which have been around since dinosaur times)
the way dinosaurs migrated and lived socially means they may have possibly even been monogamous, dinosaurs might be more human then niggers

Attached: praise.jpg (1009x2076, 63K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_science

If you think birds are dinosaurs becuase they're distant ancestors, then you must also believe you're a fish.

You are the first pole I've heard from that's not based.

Birds are dinosaurs, Dinosaurs are related to lizards, the same as we are. Both Dinos and Mammals came from early reptiles. Late Saurischia had feathers, wishbones and hollowed bones. Just saying.

Attached: turkey_wishbone.jpg (348x561, 21K)

blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoology/the-birds-are-not-dinosaurs-movement/

Even Scientists can be retarded sometimes. They are the "never Trump" equivalent in science. They are too old and smelly to change their views anymore.

birds are theropods. it is scientific fact.

>Thanks to Science we now know that dinosaurs never went extinct and are in fact birds.

literally every dinosaur bigger than a modern day pig went extinct lol

So?
Particular species can die but both mammals and dinosaurs managed to survive. Dodo birds and terror birds went extinct and yet other dinosaurs are still fine. Btw, did you know that magpies are as smart as a gorilla?

Attached: Microraptor_birds.jpg (610x562, 84K)

im just saying that the dinosaurs pretty much did go extinct.. only a tiny number of small flying dinos and some ground "raptors" survived because of their size and they probably did not spread out and diversify for another million years

mammals survived because they all lived underground

Creationism was a psyop to discredit emerging archeological evidence of a pre-flood civilization. All such reports have been relegated to creationist publications, which at the same time are pushing "the world is 6000 year old" line which is insane.
E.g. creationists will tell you that carbon dating of certain artifacts is fucked up, but they will not tell you that it's evidence of an ancient nuclear war.

No its all bs and you're the only who sees the truth, please guide us enlightened one

>only a tiny number of small flying dinos and some ground "raptors" survived
only a tiny number of small mammals survived
What's your point? Do you think any group was cool with a huge fucking rock hitting Jukatan?

Creationist make a majority of education board in Texas...

Science tells you that you live in a hopeless universe that will eventually die of entropy.

Enjoy your death cult.

citation needed for your claims

By the time the Universe becomes dead we will probably find a new Universe or learn how to generate matter and energy from quantum fluctuations of space.

>The black hole at the center of our galaxy is thought to be about 4 million times the mass of the Sun. It would require 1.34 * 10^87 years to evaporate.

We can start worrying then.

Keep in mind that you are just an evolved ape.
Don't EVER forget you are just a talking animal.
Just look at you, you deserve to be cut out of society, it's natural selection, you are just trash, you weren't able to adapt our pretty world, so you must die.
Kill yourself, do a favor to our overpopulated world, you are not worth the resources you are wasting over your useless self.
Go and kill yourself, it's the rational, loving, caring, responsible thing to do.

Attached: death-on-horseback-from-alfred-rethel-s-ken-welsh.jpg (900x614, 180K)

Projecting much?

Scientist here.
I used to be riled up about it, now I just don't care. Exposing kids to YEC at worst will make them conclude that their teachers are propagandists, which is the case anyway, and at best will teach them to be critical of mainstream science.
I've seen too many (((coincidences))) happen to people having politically incorrect data to put any trust in the process.

He means you.

Not even able to understand the point.
You are even useless to yourself.
Worthless.
Wake up idiot.

Children are idiots. If you teach them wrong they end up as idiot as adults.
The sad thing is that I saw US atheist society trying to get into politics. They sent a fucking liberal pro gay, pro refugee cretin for an election in Texas. Why are Americans so dumb?

another quality post

Quality, with you?
A fucking clueless brainlet?
Go back washing toilets,try to brush hard just in case some blood would irrorate your brain and you will get it.

Satan had sex with a bird and voila a dragon is born its not that hard to figure out .

>1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

No, children are fucking geniuses.
The goal of the schooling system operates to stifle creativity and instill obedience by rote learning. WHAT EXACTLY you are learning is secondary. Both Origin of Species and Bible verses are good.
Arabs have run this model to its logical conclusion, realizing that if Qu'ran can be used in the process, there is no need for other books, which allows them to cut costs.
Abolish school.

Book of Jasher is the real rabbit hole. From Chapter 4:

> 17 And every man made unto himself a god, and they robbed and plundered every man his neighbor as well as his relative, and they corrupted the earth, and the earth was filled with violence.
> 18 And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.
> 19 And the Lord said, I will blot out man that I created from the face of the earth, yea from man to the birds of the air, together with cattle and beasts that are in the field for I repent that I made them.

> taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other

>Book of Jasher

interesting i never read this book , i still had to read the book of Enoch , i havent really read any apochrypal books but i believe they have some truths to it and can give a better picture

The last of the big eagles and moas were only killed off a few hundred years ago. Lots of evidence for huge birds in the American west too.

based and reptiled

>Btw, did you know that magpies are as smart as a gorilla?
They're cunts too

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010_01c5ca27c6.u2.jpg (750x1000, 88K)

If you read Enoch, you will come to a place where he says the year is 364 days.
Instead of thinking he is retarded, look up sidereal day on wikipedia. The book will start making more sense if you assume he's struggling to describe Earth's orbital motion using the limited vocabulary he has.
This is a major redpill because the entirety of Old Testament uses cosmology in pic related.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 14K)

This the fuck those cunts fuck plovers two
Crows>shit>magpies>plovers

They are satans creation thus some inperfect and could not reproduce that is also why the amount of baby fossils found is rare

I know but i was just saying there was an extinction event that killed off like 99% of the dinosaurs
dont be retarded

>birds are not dinosaurs
Lol even scientists can be retarded sometimes
>birds are not dinosaurs
Stupid fucking Christian doesn’t believe scientists

Attached: BD574344-7351-4946-8520-D0F50B535140.png (191x300, 27K)

What the fuck do you think the word universe means?

>I know but i was just saying there was an extinction event that killed off like 99% of the dinosaurs

its called the flood

No one ever claimed that every dinosaur became extinct it just fucked the big ones

One is mythical and the other is extinct in the year 1800 or something , or are just both extinct

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (1023x758, 2.12M)

Attached: retardstork.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

There are sauropods on the olders Mesopotamian art

Attached: meso-dino-large.jpg (800x260, 70K)

More pictures of ancient art representations of dinosaures?

it is clear the birds fathered the dinosaurs

D'AWWWW

Good Work, Zadek.
9 more slide threads to go and you receive a loaf of bread.

youtu.be/lr7F_T1X_4o

picture shows they Cant have sex because of massive tail .... links video with animal with no tail

Do you want me to link you a video of cats fucking? Holy shit its not rocket science toothpaste

>Meanwhile what did Creationists do to further our understanding of the Universe?
Fuck off you retarded heretic catholic devil.
You will never come to the truth with your kike bullshit.

Utter shit.

They are too stupid to open their minds. They only believe mommy and daddy's lies.

Attached: thirsty birb.webm (480x596, 1.47M)

The earth is about 6000 years old. Most of todays science is bunk, which is why you believed in dinos in the first place. The Bible never mentions them.

How did the reptile theory ever become prevalent anyway? Half the skeletons we've found look like fucking giant chickens.

>had
Still have.

What the fuck kind of bird is that?

shoebill stork

You realize there are dinosaurs found with birds in their stomachs? The two coexisted creation.com/dinos-ate-birds

Yes, because ancient cultures have never made up fictional species.

My brother was eaten by a manticore just the other day, it was awful.

>You realize there are dinosaurs found with birds in their stomachs? The two coexisted
Yes, and?

Attached: yes and.jpg (265x272, 13K)

Homologous structures overlap more with reptilian traits.

>citation needed for your claims
It's one of the most commonly accepted scientific theories.
It's not that I can't provide you citations. I just don't see the point since googling avian phylogenetic history brings up a million results.

>Dinosaurs are related to lizards, the same as we are.
No, modern lizards are Diapsids, dinosaurs are related to them, albeit distantly, as for us, we are very far removed.
>Both Dinos and Mammals came from early reptiles.
The earliest lizards diverged into 2 groups 300 millions years ago into Diapsids (Lizard, Dinosaurs, Brids, Turtles, etc.) and Synapsids (Mammals and things like Dimetrodon, Gorgonopsids, etc.).
Thus, the last common ancestor to humans and birds was more than 300 million years ago, before any defining characteristic to any group appeared, beyond what entails the namesake of the meta-group (2 holes, versus 1 lower hole in the skull.)

>2 holes, versus 1 lower hole in the skull.
I will always maintain that that's a moot and paltry distinction. I accept it monophyletically, but it's still lame as all hell for trying to separate the groups.

Kek I read this like it was spoken by Jurassic Park man

Attached: Alangranteth.jpg (224x266, 9K)

>The Chad Cassowary

vs.

>...

Attached: Southern_Cassowary_7071.jpg (1200x900, 270K)

Ok Joe Rogan lay off the fucking shrooms already

>The Virgin Bruce

The lesson is that if we get struck by a meteor we can grow wings

that's fucking adorable

ik zat voorheen zelf in een Baptisten gemeente. Dat jij als Christen hier op deze website zit zal jou bezuren en je zal in hel eindigen. (Voor mij maakt het niet uit, ik ben geen Christen meer... ik was wel gehersenspoeld met die onzin toen ik klein was)

Ok, to clarify: creationism IN ITSELF is pretty ok.
What most people think of as being creationism is really an idea that there is a mass conspiracy by "atheistic evolutionists" to keep God out of schools and the workforce, and that the world is literally several or a dozen or so thousand years old.
Evolution is true, the world is old, and imo it was created by a higher power.

I agree, birds are technically dinosaurs, descended from the dromeosaurids (I think i spelled that right).

Ik geloof niet in de hell dat scheeld . God vind het prima dat ik op deze web site zit zolang ik maar geen onzin verkondig .

> scheeld

Attached: 1537808173299.jpg (875x402, 159K)

yes, and yes
More specifically we are the last branch of hominid that is regularly bipedal. Used to be, there was no apes that regularly walked on two feet, instead there was the ancestor of modern apes. Then God had some to walk on two feet and they diverged from chimps and later Homo came from Australopithecus. Go about a million years and Homo neanderthalensis/sapiens appears. 30,000 years ago, neanderthalensis was finally absorbed into the larger sapien population, and though it's possible other archaic humans lived until the Neolithic revolution from that point on we pretty much were the only humans around.

>Raptors exist to this day
Makes it easier to accept that you lost the war eh?

ik gebruik al 15 jaar weinig nederlands

Its still a different color macro evolution is implying something different , the change of colors is adaptation

nice

What is the difference between creationism and the theory of intelligent design?

No they just point to times carbon dating was done incorrectly. Carbon dating is one of many dating techniques and only works in certain situation

lol at you plebs who only know the word "raptor" from a shit-tier 90s Hollywood movie and think it refers to dinos

Dinosaurs aren't real, pleb

>I've seen too many (((coincidences))) happen to people having politically incorrect data to put any trust in the process.

Do go one...

Creationism involves more than just ID. The latter was also made to sound scientific and more legitimate to compete against the theory of evolution. There was never any competition.

*Do go on....

you mean long necks became birds?

this

retarded OP thinks pic related is the bird's ancestor.

Attached: kisspng-brachiosaurus-dinosaur-bird-apatosaurus-5b37db32196980.4579601215303872501041.jpg (900x480, 26K)

its real but you are asking the wrong questions . If God created everything good then who created leviathan ?

>21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good

Attached: DAFD10A7-E95D-4AD4-8D2B-9978CA695528.jpg (1009x404, 111K)

I still can't believe that the future of Virtual Reality and A.I. will be based on the mind of Joe Rogan.

If by Creationist, you mean believing God created the universe, then most scientists have been creationist

are you tarded mate? if they evolved from dinosaurs how are they not ancestors of dinosaurs?

Attached: 1537241702421.jpg (400x400, 23K)

descendants*