Universal basic income is a frau-

>Universal basic income is a frau-

Attached: 1504230001823.png (756x785, 803K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W234NiTkBO4
youtube.com/watch?v=CE61Q3Wemdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((grow the economy)))

>GDP
>An accurate metric for judging the health of an economy.
Fuck of Keynesian.

besides the fact it would pump over 3.5 trillion into the economy each year but somehow 1 trillion gets lost oh whoops at least the economy grew!

I might have been shit in coll economics but Keynesian knew somethings

i could see it, it'd encourage people to spend more and stimulate the economy, but retailers would likely hike prices to compensate due to the fact everyone is wealthier

This is just about pillaging middle class' savings to force injecting it into the economy by giving it to jamal so he can buy another iphone.
So yeah it will "grow the economy", but not in a sustainable way. Once market adjustments are made, everything will be more expansive, poors will be as poor comparatively to now and middle class would be poorer and has less relative spending power.

>Expecting the government not to fuck this up and mismanage this
Damn. Some people are just completely naive.

I bet that printing money would also grow the economy

Why not make it $10,000 a month and grow the economy by $25 trillion?
Why not make it $100,000 a month and grow the economy by $250 trillion?
Why not make it $1,000,000 a month and grow the economy by $2.5 quadrillion?

remember that you're a kike if you're honestly arguing against this and you will be G A S S E D

Attached: 1541991576785.jpg (720x482, 68K)

Under the assumption they actually spend the $1000 you give them.

Brought to you by the same economics that gave us 2018 Venezuela.

>everyone gets $1000 flat more from one day to another
>on day 2 the prize of food, water and rent explodes

Yeah I would just save it

>... would grow the gov debt by $2.5T

>taking your money
>stealing most if it
>then giving you back some
>will grow the economy

commies are the most fucking retarded trash the world has ever known

Attached: retarded commie trash.jpg (741x674, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=W234NiTkBO4

Can bump this
Bump all gayass, faggotass, markass threads
Can bump this

Attached: 2F648758-19F5-455F-98A4-C72A9F3E02D1.jpg (968x681, 55K)

I'd just put that $1000 towards my mortgage, or what they call "buyback" my stock. Wtf I love capitalism

Making an appeal to economics in an argument should carry the death penalty. I'm tired of hearing it and it's so nebulous and unprovable as to be impossible to refute so I'd prefer people throwing it out just be shot on the spot and save everyone the trouble. By the way this policy would grow the economy by nine hundred and sixty seven trillion billion dollars so I'd recommend everyone endorse it.

Not even a source. you cant just say shit.

So was it a good idea when Bush did the tax rebate? Just sounds like some stupid shit.

Why don't we just make it illegal to be unemployed and illegal to beg for money. If we abolish the minimum wage alongside this, there will be almost full employment and the cost of goods will decrease. Explain how this could possibly be a bad thing for anyone but lazy niggers?

Attached: IMG_2146.jpg (650x615, 45K)

>day 3, "we must introduce price controls to keep this from happening"
>day 4, full communism
that's part of the plan

What do leftists do not get about the fact that if you raise free cash handouts or bumping the minimum wage will also increase the price of your local milk bottle?

Yes, government spending is measured as a part of GDP. One of the reasons GDP is a fraud.

>TFW NEET and collect SSI

Attached: IMG_0770.png (249x249, 79K)

It doesn't work like that. You're not accounting for inflation. Where would the government get that money? From taxes, where the government gets all its money. Will those taxes come from people? Well then there wouldn't be much sense giving them money if you're just taking it from them. So those taxes will come from businesses. Businesses will raise their prices to account for the raise in taxes. Shit isn't hard dude, it's literally econ 101.

>le government spending is still GDP goys

I cant believe a bunch of Americans elected that retard. They're even dumber than she is.

>americans
>electing pedocrats
not fucking likely

>$1000 per month
>1000 x 325 million
>$325,000,000,000
>325,000,000,000 x 12
>$3.9 trillion
>It will grow the economy by $2.5 trillion
>and cost $3.9 trillion

Hmmm.....

GDP = Consumption + Investment + Government Spending + Net Exports
Increased government spending from gibs does make GDP rise. But it doesn't mean that the government should do it.

no shit taxes come from people moron tell me all about how we live in a society next, you're saying the basic math is wrong? how about you account for inflation and tell me how much is lost then instead of being such a useless seppo cunt wasting bandwith

Why do billionaires support UBI?
Rephrase:
Why would Bilkionaires not want to pacify the masses and demotivate them from becoming wealthy?
Why would, Billionaires not want to give a tiny amount of the Billions, combined Trillions, they have stolen, back to the masses to keep the masses pacified and content.
Contentment is the #1 goal of the ruling class for the masses.

Instead of UBI, lets shut down the Billionaires and take back their stolen wealth, especially in off shore financial hubs. Then we'd all be okay.

welfare is slavery
you are a fucking moron

Attached: welfare is slavery.jpg (1080x737, 435K)

Its simpler than that user

>be big Corporation
>pay shit wages
>o shit, no one has enough money to buy our cheap brightly colored plastic from china
>how do we get people to buy more?
>I know, lets get the government to give people free money
>We wont be the ones who are taxed to pay for that, whats left of the middle class will be

Like how to suck a mean dick and not care about the long run because he was a homosexual with no children and no reason to care beyond his own hedonism?

It would grow the economy temporarily, until inflation kicked in from all the money you had to print. And then it would contract and people would suffer far more than if you'd just done nothing. Great plan.

"Giving every adult in the United States a $1,000 cash handout per month would grow the economy by $2.5 trillion by 2025"

Ok, Let's break it down
>The adult population in the US is roughly 252,063,800
>Each adult would receive $1000
>That means $252,063,800,000 per month that the government needs to hand out
>So in one year, the government would give out $3,024,765,600,000 ($3.0 trillion)
>So, for 6 years, the idea is to give out $18,148,593,600,000 ($18 trillion) to get $2,500,000,000,000 ($2.5 trillion) back in the economy

Attached: 1529590593903.jpg (907x718, 49K)

He didn't say that it came from people. Keep reading.

This. it's just an indirect way of getting the government to subsidize their employees' wages.

Nigga, are you reading my post upside down too? You're fucking illiterate m8. Do you really need me to break it down more?
>Take $1,000 allowance from taxes
>Those taxes come from the people
Great, so then you just did nothing but shuffle money around. You took it from them and gave it back, it wouldn't make sense.
>Take $1,000 allowance from taxes
>Those taxes come from buisnesses
Now buisnesses will raise their prices because they're suddenly being charged more money to pay for this monthly allowance. Are you actually retarded or are you just underage and haven't taken your high school econ class?

this and this.

the next time we have economic stagnation, (((they're))) promote UBI

why? because to get out of a recession you cut interest rates. Cutting interest rates business can take out loans, and employ people.

But (((Someone))) has already done this trick too many times, and you can't cut interest rates anymore.

This is because any opportunity for a business that employs people to make money gets stolen first.

By introducing UBI, people get tax money from the few working people, instead of those who own the companies and have the wealth. it's a massive fucking scam

The whole US pop wouldn't get $1000 in gibs. It would probably be about 20% of the US though (basically everyone earning under 25k a year). Still if you redo the math, it's still a lot of money.

worked well for zimbabwe

>taking the adult population of the US and multiplying it by 12,000 (what people would receive in a year)
This is not how the economy works...

Attached: 1530921825395.jpg (259x383, 81K)

>The economy

What economy?

It should be only for white people and I think I'd be ok with it. Than again I refuse to get a job so I'm a bit biased

P h y s i c a l l y R e m o v e Keynesians

>the economy grows when you give money to retards
No shit. What’s also going to grow is the tax/government burden on the people that have to produce all of the additional goods and services now required. All this means middle class has to work more to produce goods and services (usually for brown people) and get nothing in return

You're telling me you want to take resources from people who are good at using resources to create more resources and give them to people who demonstrably waste resources?

Pretty sure "Universal Basic Income" means everyone, hence the name universal. However, let's say I buy your stupid argument, 20% of $18,148,593,600,000 is $3,629,718,720,000. Pumping $3.6 trillion to only get back at most $2.5 trillion isn't smart. Also see this

It would grow the economy by $2,5 trillion, and it would grow the inflation by an even more staggering number.
What, did you think stealing people's money makes it circulate?

He's only saying that stirring a cup of tea won't give you more tea.

better than growing it with mass immigration

Keynes was a crypto-communist faggot, and the implementation of his theories have proven them to be complete bullshit.

>not understanding that this makes people worthless
>not understanding the catastrophical impact
>what is dream society
>how banks receive profit

>nigger for free gibs
The shock.

your original post has nothing to do with my original post, you have autism

Attached: 1501402650828.jpg (1024x708, 250K)

>Implying they're not going to do both
>"We're expecting another 5 million immigrants this year, imagine the economic growth if we give each of them $1000 a month!"
(((Companies))) love it because the money ends up in their pockets. It's just another method of redistribution of wealth. Middle & upper class get taxed out the ass -> government gives that money to the lower class & immigrants -> when people don't usually have money receive free money, they spend it on frivolous shit -> companies make more profit.

>Pretty sure "Universal Basic Income" means everyone, hence the name universal.

Sure just like everyone gets medicaid and food stamps now.

I can't tell you how much good it does me to see a white mother with her one child and a cart full of food paid for by food stamps as she meticulously selects only the healthiest stuff as I wait behind her.

youtube.com/watch?v=CE61Q3Wemdw

>When the government needs more bank notes printed
>Removes welfare and makes it universal
>Spending goes and artificially inflates the economy
>Rich corporations benefit

The most Jewish scam I've ever seen.

Attached: Dqoxw-cVAAAYVu1.png (864x864, 143K)

and the problem is? Companies making more money means more jobs, i.e. better economy.

But 12000 x 320 million is three trillion eight hundred and forty billion, you're losing money

Would then a 2000 basic income grow the economy by 5 trillion?

It's just 1000 dollars. That's like barely rent in some places. You really think 1000 is livable? This is, I would assume, to help people with groceries or maybe luxuries. Do people not deserve luxuries? . And if people choose to spend it on drugs, well weed is legal in many places in America so thats money going to the state. I can't see how it's a bad thing. If you really hate niggers spending it on fired watermelon than just kill them. Problem solved. You can use that free grand to buy a gun and bullets

Do you even basic economics?

These people are liars. It would not "grow the economy". What a fucking joke. Anyone who has taken a fucking BASIC economics coarse knows that increasing the amount of cash in a society lowers it's value, it doesn't fucking magically "grow" anything. How does these braindead faggots even have jobs? Oh that's right they are communists with zero functioning brain cells.

Attached: Rp3n8LE56T-4.png (300x250, 28K)

>le new study said this!!

>Companies making more money means more jobs
>Implying those (((companies))) won't just shift the profit to tax havens and hire poos and SEA monkeys to handle the increase in demand

Attached: 1496214460049.png (800x800, 1.36M)

dumb, because inflation will go nuts if they do this

every second you don't waste it on cartons of kools and 40s of OE it loses value

Just like, take money from your unborn children and sell them off to a certain life of debt-slavery, man.

Well then you're an idiot as money's value will continue to fall. Buy physical silver

>keynesian economics
>when economic growth is measured by how much money moves around and not actually by how much the economy grows
>throw away money = (((economic growth)))

>everybody gets $1000 flat
>suddently everybody gets really thirsty and hungry and wants to upgrade their home
>inflation +100%

JUST PRINT MONEY LOL

Yeah but all that money would go back to the economy

People would spend it

Money grows on trees, didn't you know that?

>do people not deserve luxuries
People do not deserve anything they cannot afford.

>Do people not deserve luxuries?
no, thats why they are luxuries

user, these (((economists))) aren't suggesting the (((central banks))) print more money for this UBI scheme. They mean the middle and upper class needs to be taxed an arm and a leg to provide for the shitskins immigrants and low class. That way they're not pumping artificial currency into the economy and weakening its value.

To (((communists))) the middle and upper class are pay pigs that are expected to float the costs for everyone else.

And the stimulus will be a massive success!

60 million + people in the US would send that money South to Mexico and the central americas.
You don't realize this is also happening in your country and is untenable in the long term? You're in for a shock idiot.

300m people
300b per month out the door
translates into 3.6T in USG spending.

Where? where would the government get this $$? the USGDP is only 19T, that's effectively the same as putting a 20% sales tax on EVERY transaction in the USA.

Under any sensible UBI plan, the money comes from canning all other forms of welfare and just distributing what was being spent on that to everyone evenly with zero overhead or bureaucracy behind it.

>"Universal Income will lead to new heights for our society! You can't even imagine how great it would be!"
>"... whoops! Sorry goy, looks like universal income destroyed the economy. Luckily I can go elsewhere :^) good luck with the cleanup!"

Good point, well written. The (((economists))) realize that in the next 30 years, the labor growth

Even our own countryman Dick Smith, whom for all his life lived as a cuck realized this a few years ago and said with no uncertainty that if our population hits 60 million as a result of the bourgeois drive for cheaper labour, the response would be an uprising.

The idea behind this idiotic redistributive suggestion is not that this will fix it, they just want to push the inevitable crash and revolution 40+ years away so they aren't alive when the only answer is guillotine.

I don't see how things being mass produced should be so inclusive. And if they are getting 1000 dollars a month, than they now can afford it which makes your point totally obsolete

Universal basic income either causes a loss of productivity through taxing the rich, or causes inflation through all the extra money the government is printing OR ends up on the national debt. Choose your death, or choose not to be a fucking keynesian idiot.

Exactly what said. Also applies to us with 3million+ (minimum) slav vermin that would immediately send whatever they got back to their shithole in the other side of Europe, completely without our benefit.

and from where do we get the three hundred twenty-five billion seven hundred million needed to pay all of these parasites?

See

This shit is a lot worse than they think it is when you consider how much money is sent outside of the country to all of the various manufacturers of the goods we consume. I bet their assumption is that a good portion of that money will be invested into US stocks, but that would be unlikely to be an efficient way to boost the stock market.

Where did I write I'm in favour of welfare? Fucking retard.

No, the rise in inflation will ensure that people save up their money instead.
Demand for goods will go down, meaning productivity can't be afforded and jobs are either cut or replaced for less productive, cheaper workers.
Less purchases means less sales tax, so other taxes (like income) will go up, which causes a cascade effect until we get civil revolt,race war, gassing of kikes and either an ethnostate or the death of the white race.

>I can't tell you how much good it does me to see a white mother with her one child and a cart full of food paid for by food stamps as she meticulously selects only the healthiest stuff as I wait behind her.
Well it could be a fat Mexican lady buying steaks like I always see

You fucking idiot the lower class gets robbed of their "wealth" since 2008 but thats ok right? You shit your pants if an imigrant buys himself a shitty iphone but you have no problem with 8 people robbing the wealth of the whole planet lol People like you will drive this system to collapse but you know what ? Thats a good thing.

Well that's not going to happen because niggers will blow all their free money and then whine about not having enough food to feed muh childrun and pay rent. And libshits will bring food stamps and housing subsidies back or just never take them away in the first place. Niggers and spics are already getting WAY more than 12,000 dollars a year in free shit. It's seriously like 40k worth of bennies.

I think UBI gets shilled because Amazon and other corps know all that UBI money is going to go from whitey's pocket to a fat nigress/latinx and then straight to Amazon for shitty Chinese trinkets.

"A per month handout of $100,000 would grow the economy by 500 trillion, 7 year old with a calculator says"

Gr8 B8 M8