When did the beards started getting so much demonized?

Seriously 100 years ago beard was a norm, and today people look at you like you are a backwards caveman or hippie even if you have a shred of hair on your face, not just beard, nobody wants to hire and keep people with beards, many women don't like bearded men, only acceptable look for men is to be fully shaven and have a baby face. How do we fix this?

Attached: 5a006325fc7e93be4e8b4567.jpg (900x500, 128K)

But none of this true?

Soiboi

>How do we fix this?
By forcefully shaving men who can't grow a proper beard by try to anyway. And those who don't wear theirs in a respectable way.

It's like a nigger, it comes and it goes. A hundred years before that beards were not in fashion at all.

Beards have not died. OP is a retard

It's hip to look employable. I wear my shirts tucked in.

Beard tax when?

Attached: 5a76598a072d3.png (757x885, 331K)

Have you ever tried to clean another man's cum out of your beard? Trust me, after doing it once you'll shave everyday.

Attached: 1542387855407.png (384x390, 159K)

Pubic hair nu male beard != manly beard

>I wear my shirts tucked in

Who doesn't?

Attached: 1487733727618.jpg (4980x5000, 967K)

If you can't grow a proper beard, you are basically a woman.

My dad can grow one, I haven't shaved once in my entire life, who is to blame here?

actually most of the pussies I know have beards now

WWI because of gas masks

Attached: 1500213012159.jpg (1956x1628, 858K)

>Armies start using gas in WW1
>Soldiers have to shave in order to put gas masks on
>Women like it
>Men start shaving after war as well
Like most societal things done on a grand scale in 20th century, it was done to appease women.
But idk about not getting hired because you have a beard, I've not seen someone being rejected because of that. Certain professions like cook etc certainly shouldn't have beards or hair sticking out of hat.
And I know some women who prefer bearded men. But I imagine their number isn't big really. Then again, if someone rejects you simply because you have a beard, then she probably did you a service and you dodged a bullet.

not shaving your face may be a sign youre not an NPC so its frowned upon. Having a bare face like a woman is a sign youve been domesticated and "civilzed".

I don't mind beards but for God's sake trim and style it. The "neckbeard", synonymous with losers and SJW posers, is what I think you're referring to, user

Based Serb

beards are associated with hobos and men that don't take care of themselves

This

no im referring to a normal trimmed and well kept beard

I have to agree with the Swede here

WTF are you talking about OP, every hipster faggot today has a beard, i started shaving regularly so i don't get associated with any of them.

Im talking about common people having beard, we need to reclaim that back from hippie faggots and basedboys. those common people who grow a beard get shamed by their relatives and friends to shave it off. there are still politicians, people in power and those who hold jobs since commie times who see people with beard negatively and as backwards cavemen.

Must be different in Serbia, here in Scotland every faggot has some scruff on their face, even chefs and it repulses me.

Beards are reserved for leftists and cucks these days. The white man shaves.

Attached: 700503705.jpg (900x1200, 117K)

>When did the beards started getting so much demonized?
They were seen as old-fashioned in the mid-20th century. They came back with the hippies. Went out of fashion again for a while in the 90s. Then they came back again and haven't gone anywhere. Really, beards have been popular for longer than they've been unpopular.

Faggot.

Fuck off kike.

>2017+1
>divide and conquer by facial hair

Attached: 1541754030662.png (986x797, 869K)

Many girls think that beards are used to hide a weak jaw

Wrong. Fuck off faggot

Attached: Operator.png (640x640, 641K)

Hippies made them unfashionable, and hipsters wear poor beards ironically.
Also too much estrogen, too many carbs and too fat people don't make for great beards, and people give up too soon, too easily.

>my dad
>he doesn't know
user, I...

It's fucking hair. It grows by itself. It cant go away forever. Retards. You guys act like beards are equivalent to fanny packs. When you take a fanny pack off, it doesn't reappear on you again in a few days.

they aren't, they just need a context . if you are some urbanite soiboi art student that never that never had to do any hard labour it just looks lame and gay

world wars, not shaving meant you never had to prep for a gas attack; hence where not a soldier.

No. This is what beardlets tell themselves as a method of coping with their sparse facial hair.

I suppose beards are linked to the masculine. So when modern man, a disgusting shadow of his former self, wears a beard it seems like a oxymoron. It is sort of like the uncanny valley if you think about it, a weakened man wearing a beard is trying to present something fake to the world.

Attached: yfw God exists.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Do you guys look like this by any chance? Time to grow up guys, shave the beard.

Attached: praxistipps.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fwas-ist-ein-hipster-bedeutung-beispiele-und-merkmale-einfach-erklaert (714x1000, 248K)

I think it also depends on the culture, correct me if I'm wrong but mediterraneans prefer not having a beard in their culture

I'm doing my part. Full, well-trimmed.

Some roastie came up and told me to talk to her friend earlier and she said she liked my beard. I didn’t talk to her because I’m an incel.

Well this thread can't be dumber that's for sure.

Incel means involuntary. You're just an autist.

You have it confused. There are two types of beards.
> (1) The Cuck Beard : The mustache is trimmed at the upper lip. Looks unmasculine. Waaaa the hair is going in my mouth. Plus mom and sis said I should trim it
> (2) Mustached Beard: a full musache that isn't trimmed at the lip line. Looks masculine. Fine any decent looking beard and it will be this style.

Attached: 81b6048623657afb491bbb42ac7ceeb6.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

Notice the trimmed mustache. Looks like a goober.

There is a no beard policy at my work place too and it's fucking aweful

george and nicky :) i love them sadly all got fucked :'(

I can't speak for meds but they do tend to shave, for some of them the hair they grow on their face appears to be "dirty" because of the curlyness. However, the religious orthodox in Greece for example don't shave their beards.
Testosterone levels dictate hair growth, low T modern man therefore may grow a weak beard. Genetics also play a role in it

If you can't grow a beard you've got weak genes.

Attached: 64646413094803984.jpg (200x273, 23K)

Mustaches grow slower than beards. More patience is required. Patience is a male virtue. Cucks and sois don't have male virtues, thus they dont have good mustaches with their beards and they look like goobers.

Attached: 1531239462954.gif (224x224, 3.8M)

god tier genes + high test

The society we live in now is all about instant gratification. So what you've said is probably quite accurate

also:
The good looking don't want to shave, and they set the precedence in our modern shit society, where image is everything.

Attached: barnehagebilde.jpg (385x378, 40K)