We do not like you ships.

You are not welcome here.

Attached: mmmmm.jpg (291x144, 12K)

You're not a real country.

Fuck you Americans. Go to hell.

Fuck you Americans. Go to hell.

fuck off chink, we go where ever we want bitch ass nigger

Attached: KKonaW.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

You're not a real country, and you need to go back to the Mainland chink.

>Not even a real country
>Gets a unique flag
Where the fuck is my West Virginia flag

Based pinoy is correct.
You're not even a real country.

I thought Taiwan was a factory

You don't even exist without us. STFU and behave.

If I could I'd gladly do so, nobody should suffer from ever being close to smelly mongols

Let's see how you feel when big brother China comes and fucks you up.

Attached: smug.jpg (499x499, 52K)

china #1

If it weren't for the USA your shadow state wouldn't even exist chink.

Attached: 1448219246317.jpg (600x400, 42K)

yes, get out American pigu we need more Chinese, Taiaan needs a people's liberation :^)

Samefag.

oh god

Attached: pepe.jpg (229x221, 12K)

lol, you wish... you know what a pain in the ass it is to country hop around on a proxy?

America was never small. Even the 13 colonies were bigger than most countries.

China numba 1 Taiwan numba 2

This is the stock answer.

8 days bitch

yeah, unless he had already subbed under all those flags, he'd be getting blocked

PRC Taiwanese proxy or Taiwanese guy who saw a white man with a native girl in the street? You be the judge.

Taiwan was a pretty good game on Windows 98

tiananmen square massacre. never forget.

fuck, you triggered me... ■

All trolling aside, I'd be interested to see any kind of poll or other reflection of this kind of sentiment in Taiwan. I genuinely wonder if it's high, like 50%+ who really don't want the USA involved.

I'm not of the mind the USA is really a factor in this China/Taiwan political issue. Maybe we are, some, because of the trade we give them, but they could trade with someone else. I don't believe for one minute USA military force is somehow protecting Taiwan, because I think China's just waiting it out until they can buy or otherwise force the Taiwanese government to fall back in line.

tl;dr: Do many of the Taiwan people actually dislike the USA?

I've been to taiwan, they see you guys as barely involved, and you really dont control as much of their fate as leftist faggots like yourself would like to believe. taiwan is like a political statement, they have had a history of this for over 200 years now. if china wasnt so fucked up by the PRC, then they would be a part of china...