Aus/pol/

Shepparton Edition

Previous:

Attached: Kyabram-1.jpg (420x330, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MatthewGuyMP/status/1064052051003375617
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1507016410794.gif (681x710, 12K)

>three (3) auspol threads

Attached: 1542486969030.png (1001x994, 1.68M)

>without bias or agenda

Attached: 10505134-3x2-large.jpg (640x426, 65K)

if you ain't in WA you ain't where it's at

Where's southport user at

Where what's at?
A shrine to a cockroach?

Attached: oh gawd.jpg (540x960, 80K)

I'd fuck the one on the right.

I wear my medals on the loo

Attached: slut.jpg (767x432, 152K)

Right here.

Attached: 1_clive6-20140212152927269691-620x349.jpg (620x349, 38K)

Listen up OP and listen good you fuckhead
You make sure every time you make a bread, and that goes for all of you, that you include CHINK FUCKING SUBVERSION AND THE FACT THEY HAVE OVERRUN OUR CAPITALS AND ARE WORKING WITH THE GOVERNMENT TO DESTROY OUR WAY OF LIFE

Not fucking 'check der archive' not pretend it isnt happening.
You keep it at the front of our collective conscious as a reminder.

Now fucking continue and remember
CHINKS ARE FUCKING LOCUSTS AND WHEN CHINA REELS IN ALL OF ITS LITTLE COCKROACHES BECAUSE THE POPULATION IS DECLINING YOU WILL BE FORCED TO CHOOSE A SIDE.

What happened? Where is this?

I’ve heard Shepparton has been turned into a dumping ground for refugee’s user, any truth in that rumor??

Chinks live for pride. It's all you have as an identity is taken from the state when you enter the world (and are given a vaccination from world war 2 era Russia, leaving a gigantic chink star on your arm), not to mention the fact a flat head is desirable as a baby (the babies head is left on a hard flat surface to achieve this)
Chinks are hopeless, Ive seen China, its 3rd world away from the carefully maintained tourist areas
>sewage and water pipes constantly cross contaminate, tap water is a death sentence
>infrastructure crumbling due to zero building codes
>population live with rats
>absolute subhumans with zero care for animals(ironic considering you are lower than dogs)
>perpetually walking around with your mouths open staring blankly into space (possibly a by product of living in China, hopefully catch an evening snack in the form of an unfortunate insect)
>highest HIV rate in the world (higher than Africa)
>Orwellian monitoring of citizens, especially the new 'points system'
>Nation of the ugliest cunts in the world, skin makes you all look like you have jaundice, facial expression of constantly taking a clogged shit, straw like hair similar to a horse, giant heads toppling over a pencil thin neck, rigs like an area 51 alien
>poverty
>dudes getting wiped out by cars and not one cunt stopping to help
>Soviet era buildings crammed with 'avionics engineers'
>Death sentence for insulting Mao (who destroyed every bird in the country after seeing them eating grain, which led to an explosion of insects that ate the remaining crops)
>whole country smells like piss-literally
>blokes walk down the road holding hands
>blokes start shaking and get nervous if you ask for the time of day or even look at them
>whites are worshipped as gods
You cunts are lower than animals, you're a plague and there is absolutely nothing to be proud of being a Chink

Yep, lots of Afghans and Sudos here. The mainly work as fruit pickers or at SPC. There's also big Albanian and Turkish communities here that came in the 60s.

Post a photo of yourself

All of you need to pay attention to this post. Read what the man says, then read it again.

who else /myrtleford/ here

Nope. Happy to meet you though. I'm near Sundale bridge.

Attached: libs.jpg (786x960, 89K)

I see, back in the day when I had a social life every second person I spoke to whilst hanging out on Friday and Saturday night’s in Melb’s CBD was from Shepparton, it’s like the entire town migrates to Melbourne on the weekend.

The Alpine Region seems very comfy. What do you do for a living?

Oh well

Quad-stack o'pies boyz

chek'd cobber

Attached: c75c7b2e0a92fcf39a5696b86118c9b3--nanking-massacre-world-war.jpg (236x354, 22K)

Kek, there's nothing to do here for fun except take ice and play pokies.

Cuntrys fucked lads

I'll bottom raw for you tonight or just suck and swallow.

Attached: habbeding 1.jpg (478x849, 30K)

the blonde is so HHNNGGGGGGG

alot of my acquaintances back in the day were from Shepparton and North-Eastern Victoria, fucking hard drinkers and good blokes to party with.

you could at least post the link

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1541226310855.png (720x760, 235K)

Are you a grill

Go chew up some of that glass m8

-ller than your mums vagina

No :]

Tbh I'd fuck all 4 - up the arse and unlubricated

>A 1995 review of McNamara's book In Retrospect: The Tragedy and Lessons of Vietnam in the Washington Monthly severely criticized the project, writing that "the program offered a one-way ticket to Vietnam, where these men fought and died in disproportionate numbers...the men of the 'Moron Corps' provided the necessary cannon fodder to help evade the political horror of dropping student deferments or calling up the reserves, which were sanctuaries for the lily-white."

Literally admitting that it was shitskins in the moron corps

soz senpai I'm straight

I'm 100% shaven smooth, you can just blow and go.

Hasnt SPC closed or is it on guvment gibs again?
>has a pretty good turkroach kekab shop

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1480985970393.webm (640x480, 2.54M)

Put a nigger on the trigger.
>well George W was too coked up, and Trump had bad ankles, so they had to send Tyrone

Nope ;^)

I love the mildly panicked flail kek

Abbott refused to give SPC gibs, but the Vic government stepped in and saved them.

>has a pretty good turkroach kekab shop
Kek, we probably have the best kebabs in the country. I like Mustafa's Kebabs on Vaughan Street.

best gun to buy lads? first time shooter in vic

President Bone Spurs the draft dodging cuck.

Attached: me.jpg (720x960, 51K)

Awwwww, you probs have a nice uncut doodle too.

Attached: meeeeee.jpg (640x640, 49K)

WFA1

Attached: meeeeeeeeee.jpg (720x960, 100K)

How do you deal with a lack of purpose?

Get an under over shotgun, clay target is 100x better then sitting at a bench shooting at a target

Wait a minute, i know that faggot.
He's some low level ALP dicksucker who went to Lenin's grave a few years ago

Attached: 1542435552421.jpg (1840x2050, 102K)

Thats one ancient pokie

Are you using a script or are you this boring?

I'd throw a frag in the middle then moonwalk away.

Never stick your dick in crazy.

>whites are worshipped as gods
That's all I wanna hear. If the third world remembered this then I won't have to kill them.

>low level

Hahahahah you don't know me.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (478x716, 171K)

twitter.com/MatthewGuyMP/status/1064052051003375617
>Get a whole shitload of violent Sudanese
>Stick them all together in a camp for a few months
>unleash a heap of violent ANGRY Sudanese out for revenge on whitey who stuck them in a camp for a few months

Attached: 1384256178428.png (596x506, 437K)

>WFA1
it's on my to-get list but I want a .22 first probably just for cheap ammo

yeah kinda agree desu. done clays before and also at a range with targets and various guns overseas. clays are a bit more interactive

No.

Attached: 1541143039193.png (768x768, 150K)

I punched a kangaroo once when I was camping. Me and some mates got drunk and left some food outside the tent and in the morning when I woke up there were two roos there rummaging through our stuff. I gave one a tap on the nose and they both bolted.

They also really hate it if you run toward them and then jump so that you land right in front of them. Doing that really scares the hell out of them for some reason.

CZ SP01 Shadow. Take up pistol shooting user. little River used to do a good IPSC run and gun match. Not sure if they still do.

Make a serious attempt on taking your own life. If you fail it will give you renewed purpose. If you succeed you won't have to worry about anything like "purpose" ever again.

Based

Attached: 1541355238998.webm (480x278, 2.99M)

Attached: alp.jpg (634x484, 21K)

Accept Jesus as your saviour.

Just a reminder it is every Australians duty to hate Gook Moot and his efforts to crash Jow Forums with no survivors.

Attached: 1529098812666.jpg (554x599, 58K)

Just moved to Shep. What's the brothel like? Any hot Aussie chicks there?

I'm sure i do, I think it was Max or something, some faggot my mate
s sister's friend knew.
if memory serves, you were a literal bisexual commie faggot who took selfies with Penny Wong and Albanese and i got drunk and called you a red faggot

whys it happening?

Tell us about the time Bill Shorten raped you too...

Your rant is not sensible. No one reading your rant would have any real idea what message you are wanting to convey. I suspect you might not even know yourself my poor dear.

Nigga why

GET BACK IN CONTROL CUNTS SHITPOSTING TIME

Because he's literally a JewGook. You won't be able to crosspost or anything. He plays that he "can't read english" but he can read and understand it perfectly fucking fine.

Maxim, not Max. I never go by Max.

> i got drunk and called you a red faggot

T. things that didn't happen.

Attached: 1382014100146.gif (482x800, 157K)

>Card carrying alp member
>Homosexual

His story checks out

No, it definitely happened 3 years ago, it was around the time i got called racist for saying Castle Doctrine and stand Your Ground are perfectly reasonable policies
>she's unfriended you
HAHAHAHAHA you fucking HIV riddled dreg.

Attached: 1542438721184.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Who's this sexy slavic cunt

A fucking fat communist

haha you are such a pathetic lying little young lib turd.

Attached: Calvin Khan.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

OI DON'T FORGET TO PREPOLL YA DICKHEADS, ELECTION IS IN 6 DAYS

I doubt you know what that piece of shit is responsible for. The image attached is very, very, very old and one that shows just some of the things that fucking piece of shit is responsible for.

Attached: 1516820276688.png (500x4970, 2.08M)

Voted for my current MP, who is an independent. She'll be re-elected easily.

Voted Shooters and Fishers in the Upper House.

Watch your fucking mouth cunt.

We've got a good goy over here

blaire did not take the doxing of lads well

Why would i lie and if i was lying, how did i know your name was Max?

Fortitude Valley?

Give us the goss cunt

Attached: 1542525893193.jpg (122x125, 3K)

>Libs labour and greens only
Last election there was some meme christian party I voted for simply because they weren't one of the previous cancers

it was drugs, kinda old pic actually

I don't know, maybe you have a little crush?

Move innawoods. Your purpose will be survival.

got to read between the lines, they shut down infowars gab and so on

What electorate are you in m8?

You're an idiot. Hiro is doing this for his own personal gain as he does with everything. This does not benefit Jow Forums in the slightest.

Godamn I recognise that 7/11. Directly behind where the photographer was standing there is always a rabble of homeless meth heads. Doesn't matter what time of the day or week they're always there. The valley is filth but when you're on the piss its sort of comfy actually.

Attached: Chibilychoo.jpg (1824x232, 74K)

Can someone post Aus-chans? Can't find any on jewgle

you got to read between the lines I said