*destroys the alt right*

*destroys the alt right*

Attached: Supervillain.jpg (900x1200, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UNpwURT2W4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that Hawaii ?

He was right trump is a useless cuck.

Not really, the Alt-right are in office just now, gearing up for a full spectrum, civilisational clash with China.

that guy on the left in the big fuckin suit always cracks me up
he looks like a villian from a disney movie

Attached: 1529398860122s.jpg (121x125, 3K)

(((Jason Kessler))) did a lot more to destroy the alt-right than he did. But that was his job. What clowns thought to themselves, "Yeah, I'm sure this former Occupy Wall Street organizer setting up a rally in a lefty-run town is on the level. Let's go 'unite' with literal neo-Nazis and the KKK."

You sound like a fucking cuck, lol. "Literal neonazis" HAHAHSHAHAHA

We need more fighters.

youtu.be/UNpwURT2W4g

Attached: 1525809058274.jpg (210x210, 12K)

Adult night?

you know i had to do it to em

Nope. Still the same old Boomer neocons as always

This

And that's not a picture of Ricky Vaughn OP

>i remember the cringe i felt when first seeing this

>i remember faggots on the TRS forums shitting on anyone saying this looks goofy as fuck because 'NO PUNCH RIGHT'

do the 'thought leaders' just have extremely shit judgement or something? dickie should have been dropped like a used condom after this event. same with kike enoch after his yidwife crisis, and the wonderful friendship with matt the cumbarian heimbach

Attached: 1541825917319.jpg (652x702, 61K)

Mate, as someone that has years on the scene, trust me, it's been WAAAAY worse. But yeah, optics has always been a problem for any pro-white movement. It's either shit tier toothless obese skins or complete fucking LARPers and it's hard to just make a respectable leadership out of that.

Lately I've been putting my hopes on Eric Stryker, in America, ever since he left that TWP crap he's been getting way better.

In my opinion the problem is that the movement atracts too many INTPs, INTJs and other of these loser nerd types who literally CANNOT EVER look respectable. Seriously, all INTJ I've ever met dressed like kids trying to dress like adults and INTPs would not even fucking bother trying, they would just fucking walk around being a fat slob. The left attracts those people too but it attracts way more NPCs which by definition act and look normal

What's the alt right?

Yeah and whats your alternative? More trump shilling?

>President Trump is the same old neocons as always
Pic related

Attached: 856B5B2D-DBF5-4E09-933D-86C95FF7631C.jpg (885x516, 55K)

those tiki torches tho i can't stop laughing

I know, right

Peaceful ethnic cleansing

Attached: 1541323928535.jpg (600x601, 150K)

>CIA nigger
Didn’t he work on the Obama campaign

This is leftist "optics" but that doesn't stop leftism from being the dominant ideology of the western world. And when the J-left is in control of defining what is cool and fashionable "optics" is literally meaningless.

Attached: 1527363615574.jpg (3000x2000, 1.01M)

Don't worry Schlomo, you'll get real flaming torches and pitchforks one day.

the fbi, etc, are now more intensely focussed on spencer and his associates

>controlled opposition does what controlled opposition does.
Big fucking woop.

Attached: DAFJ_XXVoAQX0wG.jpg (1152x820, 73K)

Probably Atlanta, GA Outside the CNN building where they fake that they're in Iraq.