Ok, this is epic

"That morning, he walked out of his apartment in the heart of the heavily Hasidic Brooklyn neighborhood Crown Heights, Torah in hand. Almost immediately, Webster, who is black, was confronted by a Hasidic man who Webster says demanded to know where he was going with the Torah. Webster shrugged him off, telling the man it wasn’t his business.

By the time Webster got into his Lyft at a nearby intersection, several more men were accosting him. When the Lyft driver tried to leave, a car swerved in front of the car, trapping them.

“And that’s when things got really scary,” Webster told the Forward.

A crowd of over 20 quickly materialized. Hasidic men with walkie-talkies told each other the Torah was in the backseat. Webster’s roommate ran out of their building and they both tried to explain what Webster was doing with the Torah, but the men simply yelled back at her, according to the roommate’s account of the incident posted on Facebook. Webster says he was terrified.

The chaos finally ended after two police officers broke up the crowd around the Lyft and allowed them to leave."

When will the attack on jewish culture by blacks apropriating it ever stop?

Attached: OY.png (707x403, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/national/414373/black-jew-swarmed-by-hasidic-mob-for-carrying-a-torah-while-not-white/
youtu.be/FEKhgBye5K0
youtu.be/qz4Nw1kPu4Q
mobile.twitter.com/karshanandrea/status/1063164513179107329
youtu.be/0eS6cNIsdAc
youtu.be/Ti_Btjy2Hqc
youtu.be/TZ7YA5mqVZM
forward.com/opinion/414215/white-nationalism-is-spreading-among-the-orthodox-even-after-pittsburgh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh no, there goes the Democratic Party!

Sounds just like what those kikes did to that kid on the bike (vid was posted yesterday or day before). Of course, none of them will be arrested, even though they falsely arrested people and terrorized them.

Attached: 1541411056262.jpg (1366x768, 366K)

woah, totally forgot the source

forward.com/news/national/414373/black-jew-swarmed-by-hasidic-mob-for-carrying-a-torah-while-not-white/

black jew, thats not posible

Here's the bike vid:
youtu.be/FEKhgBye5K0
Be ready to rage.

Attached: 1507481197440.jpg (183x232, 42K)

based and talmudpilled

Noice, we need more happenings like that.

>that hand rub
holy shit, eternal through and through

Oh wow. The fake Jews are attacking black Israelites once again. Can’t handle the truth. DAS RITE

we are the real jews and they're always A F R A I D of us

notice how they only attack in MOBS

nice meme flag. 100% you are a leaf. a white leaf.

>When will the attack on jewish culture by blacks apropriating it ever stop?
>t. khazar mongol

>kikes with walkie-talkies swarming a car to talk about a torah
jews are absolutely insane on all fronts, their mentality is our greatest ally in the war against them.
Plus who the fuck cant love that shut it down memes are so god damn real they even feature kikes with walkie-talkies.

Attached: 1541684722783.jpg (500x754, 101K)

Not likely, Orthodox Jews are staunch GOP voters because >muh values, >muh family

Thas rite!

harhar -- compute this, npc.exes!

>asidic men with walkie-talkies
have we memed too hard?

Attached: 425.jpg (408x632, 32K)

the nazis bred them for gas research

Holy shit

Attached: 1481969511931.jpg (248x189, 18K)

>While not white
Are Jews aware they're perceived as white?

>jews harras black for not being white
that's a he'll of a spin famalam

Remember, niggers. This is the face of your REAL oppressor

Attached: 1542244637494.jpg (500x461, 56K)

Hasidics in Brooklyn are a legit gang with ties to nypd. I was attacked by 8 of these Jews, physically assaulted, arrested and charged with graffiti because i was pissing in a dark alley way. No evidence of graffiti, case was thrown out but I spent 2 days locked up with niggers in Brooklyn because of this.

would’ve snapped and killed them fucking kikes

"That morning, he walked out of his apartment in the heart of the heavily Nordic Brooklyn neighborhood Crown Heights, Odal runes in hand. Almost immediately, Webster, who is Med, was confronted by a Nordic man who Webster says demanded to know where he was going with the Runes. Webster shrugged him off, telling the man it wasn’t his business.

By the time Webster got into his Chariot at a nearby intersection, several more men were accosting him. When the Chariot driver tried to leave, a Germanic horseman swerved in front of the Chariot, trapping them.

“And that’s when things got really scary,” Webster told the Forward.

A crowd of over 20 Norsemen quickly materialized. Theodisc men with war horns signaled to each other the Pagan runes were in the backseat. Webster’s roommate ran out of their building and they both tried to explain what Webster was doing with the Sacred runes, but the men simply entered a berserker rage, according to the roommate’s account of the incident posted on Facebook. Webster says he was terrified.

The chaos finally ended after two Frankish Baliffs broke up the crowd around the scene and allowed them to leave."

When will the attack on Nordic culture by Meds apropriating it ever stop?

yooooooooo this pissed me off as fuck.

I saw a random slice of a random documentary about prisoners the other day. A scitzo one who was religious had been selling his meds. He was telling another prisoner that angels were telling him that those people who made exactly that same hand rubbing gesture are possessed by demons.
True story. It’s creeping me out.

youtu.be/qz4Nw1kPu4Q

Watching the more secular liberal Jews throw their Hasidic brothers under the bus for a niggerkike is mind blowing.

This is very common in hasetic communities, there's one here in NJ and they have their own special fake police forces and everything. I had to threaten one such fake police officer after a hasetic driver rear ended my car. He kept coming up to me to try and find a reason for it to be my fault to tell their friends and lawyers.

Luckily the cop who responded was black and hated the jews.

The jew will literally put it's friends and family into the oven for a comfy bed and extra rations

>Not likely, Orthodox Jews are staunch GOP voters because >muh values, >muh family

Attached: is this nigga serious.jpg (800x450, 59K)

This is not even remotely true in any way

Orthodox Jews vote Republicans 2:1 you worthless degenerate.

Another complete idiot.

WHEN? EPIC!

So we on the Right have the Nazi Jews?

Attached: 1278227851812.png (298x409, 105K)

What a gold mine

mobile.twitter.com/karshanandrea/status/1063164513179107329

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-18-14-15-00-1.png (594x154, 43K)

The chutzpah on this putz

Quick make black KANG accounts and attack her.

>Only echoing her Hebrew name

Imagine what their were like back in the 30s before they had the accountability of recording devices. Man, you'd really want to just get them out of your country back to their homeland, wouldn't you?

"given the fact that ALL crimes in crown heights against jews are done by POC"
ohh nonononono
this is our chance boys, lets gas theses coons up

Attached: nogviolence.png (616x5370, 1.47M)

It doesn't matter who they vote for, because those dirty rats have their money in the pockets of every American politician.

Hitler was too kind to them. He should've killed more while he had the chance.

No, then she'll just delete it. Make jew accounts agreeing with her while saying slightly racist things.

>implying we like republicans
>implying this excuses the eternal jew

>assuming black people are criminals with stop and frisk is illegal
>unless they are in a Jewish neighborhood then it's totally fine to run them out of the area
These fuckers

>All crimes are done by POC
Can you imagine a white person saying this? They'd get skewered.

>behave like an alcoholic nigger
>surprised he was treated like an alcoholic nigger

So the jew woman &
brooklyns jewish community is worrried about the black guys conversion....then says he converted via help of linda sarsour and her friends the open wahabbi muslim convert and open anti semetic...very strange.

Guys delve into this rabbit hole..

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-122200.png (1280x720, 207K)

underrated

got a source there, bud?

Based Linda using blacks as a weapon against jewish menace.

>Jews are not base...
Whoa

also what is a JOC, she seems to keep calling the nigger that

even the most racist faggot in Jow Forums would know that a black dude would never steal some jew book. this is outright racist

Jew of colour maybe?

>implying semite == white

Tie it in with the Chipolte nigger tweets so actual niggers get on board quicker

Jew of colour

3:40, hand rubbing intensifies

Hah, he is being de-jewed.

Attached: whatchadoinguy.jpg (686x1058, 230K)

thats the only thing i could think of, but it sounded pretty funny to me so i assumed it to be wrong

hahahahahaha
the niggers are gonna love this

this op is so retarded

I know, right?
blacks stealing books?
that's the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard

They "made" one black guy because he burnt down a city block for them.
Wonder if it was him.
>t. lived in Crown Heights it'll make anyone hate Jews
>DAS RITE!

You continue with your ignorance. After the white revolution you will among the first to be publicly hanged. Hasidic Jews are dirt poor compared to liberal Jews and live pretty much on alms. It's the liberal Jew who holds vast wealth and power. Which makes it fucking ironic that in all Jow Forums memes the Jew is the hasidic Jew look-alike. It's just degenerate ignorance. Which is why you will be ruthlessly and legally executed after the revolution.

encouraging blacks to adopt the jewish identity is probably the funniest thing we can do

Attached: shaun king zionist talmudic jewish spy deception faggot.jpg (611x610, 166K)

So the tide has changed...Europe has finally snapped...

youtu.be/0eS6cNIsdAc

youtu.be/Ti_Btjy2Hqc

I can smell the kike in your post, moshe.

WE WAZ THE REAL JEWS

Judaism is an evil religion and it should be illegal worldwide under pain of death.

This needs to be a thread in itself. Roast this rodent!!

lmao defending being stopped by strangers. I wish he threw that torah in the bin right in front of them,

Someone should inform the ISUPK that the Khazarian usurpers are oppressing their people.
youtu.be/TZ7YA5mqVZM

Attached: das_right.jpg (530x523, 50K)

>walkie talkies
I lost.

>always attack in mobs
Oh, like niggers do?

Ever wonder why kikes push gun laws where they live? Its so they can do shit like this.

Anywhere there is concealed carry, you dont see this bullshit, because they know they will get shot. But you cant realistically carry in Jew York, by design, so you see these yidders mobbing like they are niggers. Cowardly race.

Attached: chosen.png (480x512, 313K)

This is redpill fuel. I don't want these god damn rats in my country.

DANCE

BOOGIE WONDERLAND

Attached: serveimage.jpg (960x640, 159K)

stupid niggers

Attached: star-of-remphan-you-also-took-up-tabernacle-of-moloch-22898691.png (500x843, 93K)

Most of you seem to have no idea how organized Jews really are. They are sick and vile and more connected than any group on Earth. If you do something to 1 Jew every Jew will know within the same day.

>Jews
>not committing crime

sure senpai

Attached: fbitaprec1.jpg (551x320, 61K)

>berserker rage
Too many comic books user

>black panther terrorist
>with full size torah scrolls
>just takin a walk
Imagine if we could get black activist to schedule torah walks through certain neighborhoods.

Source please. This is likely bullshit. Kikes voting against the kike run party?

Source for your statistic?

Idiot

you can't convert to judaism, you are born into it.

acktusully this is somewhat true, they are more likely to vote for local republicans for cultural reasons, but who cares fucking bloomberg was elected as a republican. They did probably vote against Obungo. Many of them also are against the state of israel saying its fake because goyem gave it to the jews.

>seething niggers and shitskins in this thread
Based jews, they're waking up
forward.com/opinion/414215/white-nationalism-is-spreading-among-the-orthodox-even-after-pittsburgh/

Spics are our greatest ally against the filthy kike?

Fuck off. All Jews are on the same side. They are follow the same stupid desert book they says they are special and everyone else is the enemy.

If the poor Jews really were against rich Jews they would actually say something. But they don't.

If any 'revolution' comes, it will be one where all Jews are lumped in together like they deserve to be.

gee, i don't understand why these people get kicked out of so many countries.

Ok. This kind of make sense. Thanks, user.

Attached: pic.png (1895x675, 2.1M)

And not only will every Jew know within the day,
but plans will already be underway to deal with you with 10 backup plans lined up should the first one fail.