Idea For New Post Campaign?

We need a new poster Campaign like pic related, only it deals exclusively with Jewish nepotism and control over the media and financial system, as well as Israel's oppression of the Palestinians.

It should be done without any hate slang or "racist" caricatures of course.

Attached: 1 nCXmcc5AnESOj6ADyGhlIg.png (1600x2262, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
youtu.be/YrGbGtsfaaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: JewishCBS.jpg (2501x3840, 1.49M)

Crypto-Jews

Attached: JewishCryptos.jpg (3600x6044, 3.66M)

Attached: JewishMediaControl.jpg (6256x3240, 1.93M)

Attached: 1491356647442.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

Attached: 1497325921612.jpg (2350x3600, 3.68M)

Attached: JewishMediaControlVer3.jpg (1062x767, 199K)

it's not okay to be wh*toid

I think one's already made.

Attached: 2356547545.jpg (1000x1334, 319K)

Got an image for it?

>9 of them would be Jewish in the top percent

Umm, no. 50% would be in the top 1 percent.

Good thing I caught that.

it’s time to amp this up. something like it feels good to be white.

I think so, does this work?

Attached: 5464565465464.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

You should also make a clause that bans calls for violence to prevent false-flags and (((glow))) posts.

Attached: 1540215594291.jpg (1024x1011, 201K)

It's a good template.

Thank you.

Attached: JewishTalmudQuotes.jpg (530x383, 102K)

Thanks.

Make sure to keep the thread bumped faggots. Jow Forums is being shilled hard right now.

Attached: JewsControlHollywood.jpg (475x504, 107K)

Talmud quotes are a fucking great idea.

maybe this

exposed (((WHO))) is behind the anti white agenda

Attached: its NOT okay to be white.png (1600x2262, 83K)

just do it more and in places where they havent been before
think tagging or public transit
changing the language changes the message and the perceivable and manageable outcome

Keep that shit away from my town, faggot.

Exposing the Jewish colonization of Palestine is a great way to get to liberals.

Attached: McjEnye.png (1800x1200, 1.06M)

Because one of you dumb fucks decided to place them at University of Delaware and they took that shit right down. I understand the message and what you want to do but you're fucking it up for yourselves. This could be a great campaign but no, you can't even get it into a college campus properly. How can BLM do it but you can't?

I am Jewish and if I see any of you smelly fat incels putting this shit up I will beat the shit out of you

This is definitely better than , but the jews ought to be drawn the same size as the goyim.

This won't be related IOTBW though (although come to think of it, not posting any IOTBW in conjunction with this is a great idea for another rule).

Eventually we will need to address the JQ in an open way now that tech monopolies are censoring the internet left and right. As a former liberal turned white nationalist, I can tell you that exposing people to the JQ is keystone towards true red-pilling.

Attached: JewishLobbyGroups.jpg (320x306, 45K)

I like the "Blacks before imigrants" idea.

>If I see any of you Goyim expose my tribes racially nepotistic monopoly on the press and financial system I will beat you up. >:^((((((

Stay mad, Goldberg.

Attached: 1316235695382.png (160x193, 48K)

>Stay mad
That implies I am mad though

Too limp-wristed and impotent.

Tell me, are any of the infographics ITT untrue?

Attached: LibertarianismIsJewish2.jpg (800x455, 132K)

How do you feel about white privilege?

>How can BLM do it but you can't?

Its that jewish anti-white duality. A bunch of mass shootings and bombings were caused by BLM yet the (((media))) still supported the.

But one protestor ramming into a crowd with a car and now every right-winger must be held accountable.

>Its that jewish anti-white duality. A bunch of mass shootings and bombings were caused by BLM yet the (((media))) still supported the.
When?

Pic related.

Attached: 1PERCENTAREJEWS.jpg (1561x1526, 561K)

White girl here
I say we make an "it's ok to wear white" slogan to help women who should be able to wear white at their weddings even if they're a bit promiscuous

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

???

>Can't tell if shill or very stupid.

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and news outlets reported that Johnson "liked" the Facebook pages of black nationalist organizations such as the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), Nation of Islam, and Black Riders Liberation Army, three groups which are listed by the SPLC as hate groups.

But you said bombings. What bombings? There were none.

>The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and news outlets reported that Johnson "liked" the Facebook pages of black nationalist organizations such as the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), Nation of Islam, and Black Riders Liberation Army, three groups which are listed by the SPLC as hate groups.

The media shilled for BLM constantly irregardless, and demonized the right wing universally after Charlottesville.

Attached: 1510451679351.jpg (1013x537, 159K)

Attached: JewishImmigrationQuotes.jpg (2508x1504, 1.06M)

The Dallas shooting and Charlottesville were a year apart at the least and Black Lives Matter didn't have much to do with the former. The shooting happened at the end of a protest against the police killings of Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Philando Castile in Falcon Heights, Minnesota, which had occurred in the preceding days. If I recall correctly, they're suing in Baton Rouge and Wrongful death lawsuit by Castile family settled for $2.995 million as well as a lawsuit by Castile's girlfriend settled for $800,000.

So again, how does this shooting and what motivated it have anything to do with IOTBW and Unite the Right?

anyone else get emailed by that cop in washington state? experience was surreal.

>The Dallas shooting and Charlottesville were a year apart

Andy? How does that change anything?

>The shooting happened at the end of a protest against the police killings of Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge

BLM was heavily involved, this was a BLM funded and supported event.

>If I recall correctly, they're suing in Baton Rouge and Wrongful death lawsuit by Castile family settled for $2.995 million as well as a lawsuit by Castile's girlfriend settled for $800,000.

This justifies the shooting how? Disgusting liberal rat.

>So again, how does this shooting and what motivated it have anything to do with IOTBW and Unite the Right?

Because it shows the anti-white double standard the media has.

You are a shill.

Attached: JewishCrit.jpg (900x1532, 577K)

Bump.

Attached: JewsLeadGermanRedRevolution.png (1245x1259, 301K)

What about a series of Talmud quotes without their chapters/verses? Also, taking a page out of the Jewish playbook, replace every instance of "Jew", "goy", "gentile", etc. with something from Christian faith? So something like
>The Christians are human beings, but the nation's of the world are not human beings but beasts."
This would cause people who are more likely to be anti-christian recoil in anger, and more receptive the quote, but realise their error when proven wrong.

Just like that Spanish flag post from last year who would post news stories involving rape and would insert (fabricate) things like "the police have chosen not released the suspects name out of fear of backlash towards the Muslim community" etc. in an attempt to humiliate/point out hypocrisy.

Race war now!!
youtu.be/YrGbGtsfaaQ

Phoneposting and alcohol isn't a good mix tbqh

We should just focus on JQ redpilling. Enough poking at the edges of the real issue.

Attached: 1526313078904.png (1080x1168, 260K)

This is a fucking retarded idea. Most normies would never do or care about the follow up research on this and it would just backfire.

If you want to spread a message, spread this.

Attached: 20181110.jpg (1080x1389, 241K)

This is how much of a fool you are. Do you lick the boots of every fucking cop that you see? I bet you do. I'm not going to sit here and lie and say that I don't have racist tendencies because I damn sure do but to say that these cops were faultless is bullshit. Was the Dallas attack racially motivated? Sure, if you want to draw that conclusion but he was also in Afghanistan and you can blame it on that as well but you're not going to because it doesn't fit your fucking narrative.

And then someone from a university or wherever these get placed contacts the host of that site and gets it shut down like Gab was temporarily shut down. Is that what you want?

Exactly. Students on campuses don't have time to break down cryptic nonsensical writing on posters that are placed on their campuses. University of Delaware dealt with it pretty quickly and now 99% of colleges worth a damn know about this now. So what's next? The tried and true poster? Here's a better idea: make it like that 3M shit that glows in the dark so you can't see it during the day.

Attached: Shaun King rabbinical wisdom.png (1024x1000, 135K)

based and redpilled. JQ is the issue.

This. Everything else can come after this should be a priority

Obey, but with star of David as the O.

White paper, blue ink

inb4 one post by this id

>Join Judaism today

kekking so hard,

i remember a thread talking about how they made a bunch of fake propaganda for white nationalism as a meme, and now i see the same certain type of "facts " posted on every jewish question post.

Attached: rofl.jpg (220x200, 12K)