Guess where this pic is from, Jow Forums

Guess where this pic is from, Jow Forums

Attached: 10697392_o.jpg (2048x1536, 502K)

i dont care

Ohio middle schoo.

Israel

that is the cringiest piece of signalling i have ever seen in my life jesus christ

pic is from your highschool since you are an underageb& fag.

Too many niggers for Europe, too little white people for the US. Too few Asians for Canada/Australia. Too many whites for slavlands.... Hmmm it's tricky.

Most certainly some leftist institution or event, judging by the sheer amount of cunts. I can almost hear them menstruate in unison.

a handful of niggers and a few mutts, might be a very white US school or Germany

There's 3 niggers in a room full of several hundred people. That's not too many niggers for Europe.

Nigeria

I want to say Argentina to be honest. Too black for eastern europe, too civilized for north america, can't really place that white ethnic group anywhere in western europe. So it looks like a "white" community somewhere in a weird place like Argentina or South Africa. Could be Israel I guess, some of those noses...

no change it's Germany, must be US or Canada

true, not a single burka on that pic

looks like america

Whites look like poor mutts that wouldn't pass anywhere in europe, east west north or south

This is some Latin American shithole. Guessing Brazil or Argentina, maybe Colombia

Looks like 56% land

Brazil

What would someone from macedonia knows about whiteness tho? Macedonians are turk shitskins

uruguay

No i assure you, mutt, that is too many niggers for Europe ;).

>Guess where this pic is from, Jow Forums
the internet

Attached: 18194080_1223140507783303_8507808777126927129_n.jpg (743x504, 44K)

Shanghai

>Negroes
>Hispanics
>Fat white kids
>OP being an underage faggot
Looks like US and A to me, is there something unusual we should look for in the photo?

>looks like america

to few mega fats and also the fashion to a good 10 years behind, too simple and bland. Also only a few people on their phones. It doesn't look all the euro either, I honestly have no idea. I'm thinking it's something out of the way and small. Like that's the entire damn highschool class.

Wisconsin my guess.

Why are you guys so delusional about your shithole ?
Dumb burger

Brazil